The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piccolo vs Frieza second form

Go down 
+4
Cloud
ArmorZeroX
Strider Zero
Roy Mustang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy Mustang
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Roy Mustang

Male Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Piccolo vs Frieza second form Empty
PostSubject: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyNovember 26th 2008, 5:05 pm

This fight went on for a little bit and then Frieza transformed. But who would have won if they kept on going? Well lets get this going.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyNovember 26th 2008, 5:09 pm

Well according to filler, Piccolo was stronger. Even in canon, Piccolo seems a bit stronger because he took off the weighted clothes and Frieza transformed.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyNovember 26th 2008, 9:24 pm

Falcon wrote:
Well according to filler, Piccolo was stronger. Even in canon, Piccolo seems a bit stronger because he took off the weighted clothes and Frieza transformed.

My specialty. Okay, well, Falcon took the words right out of my mouth. But yeah, Piccolo had the upper hand without a doubt. When he had the weighted clothes on, he was weaker, but when he took it off, Frieza didn't stand a chance in his second form. Overall, Piccolo was better in the end until Frieza took it up to the next form.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Roy Mustang
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 12:55 pm

Dante wrote:
Falcon wrote:

My specialty. Okay, well, Lloyd took the words right out of my mouth. But yeah, Piccolo had the upper hand without a doubt. When he had the weighted clothes on, he was weaker, but when he took it off, Frieza didn't stand a chance in his second form. Overall, Piccolo was better in the end until Frieza took it up to the next form.

I thought that Piccolo and Frieza were equal when the weighted clothes were on. That's when Piccolo mentions that he was going to "get serious". Little did he know that Frieza would transform again XD
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 11:34 pm

Roy Mustang wrote:
Dante wrote:
Falcon wrote:

My specialty. Okay, well, Lloyd took the words right out of my mouth. But yeah, Piccolo had the upper hand without a doubt. When he had the weighted clothes on, he was weaker, but when he took it off, Frieza didn't stand a chance in his second form. Overall, Piccolo was better in the end until Frieza took it up to the next form.

I thought that Piccolo and Frieza were equal when the weighted clothes were on. That's when Piccolo mentions that he was going to "get serious". Little did he know that Frieza would transform again XD

No, because if you watch right before he takes his weighted clothes off, Frieza gets serious and shows his true power in that form. Piccolo ends up being defeated until he takes off his weighted clothes and the tables are turned. But when Piccolo first fights him, yes, they were equal.

Last edited by Kimblee on August 22nd 2009, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 5:55 pm

Dante wrote:
Roy Mustang wrote:
Dante wrote:
Falcon wrote:

No, because if you watch right before he takes his weighted clothes off, Frieza gets serious and shows his true power in that form. Piccolo ends up being defeated until he takes off his weighted clothes and the tables are turned. But when Piccole first fights him, yes, they were equal.

Yeah, that's true.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Cloud

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 9:34 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
TheRanterMan
Citizen
Citizen
TheRanterMan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 12:24 am

Apparently, Piccolo can crush a house by squeezing his hand
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 12:35 am

He can also immitate Wesker like you said.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 12:37 am

Osaru is on the eave of it's appearance. 6 billion cries of agony (From watching the movie) will birth a new balance. Soon, even you will understand Goku, one glimpse of my new world, and it will all make no sense at all
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyJuly 30th 2009, 6:14 pm

Strider Hiryu wrote:
Osaru is on the eave of it's appearance. 6 billion cries of agony (From watching the movie) will birth a new balance. Soon, even you will understand Goku, one glimpse of my new world, and it will all make no sense at all

Interesting when Goku turns "Osaru" his clothes don't seem to rip at all...
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyJuly 30th 2009, 8:20 pm

Jaffar wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:

apparently the one size fits all Gi's were on sale at the supermarket
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 3:56 pm

Strider Hiryu wrote:
Jaffar wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:

apparently the one size fits all Gi's were on sale at the supermarket

Bought for 23 Zenni a piece
Back to top Go down
alverse god supreme
Citizen
Citizen
alverse god supreme

Male Number of posts : 55
Name : Frezza
Quote : Power Beyond Everything
Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptyJuly 12th 2010, 10:49 pm

TheRanterMan wrote:
Apparently, Piccolo can crush a house by squeezing his hand
aperently Frezzia can point his finger in form 1 and blow up a planet
Back to top Go down
http://broken controllers.com
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 4:22 pm

i think piccolo would of won if the fight kept going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Frieza second form   Piccolo vs Frieza second form Empty

Back to top Go down

Piccolo vs Frieza second form
Page 1 of 1