The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJune 26th 2013, 8:44 am

Knife Man Guy is easily able to dodge Jenny's attacks because she essentially has one leg. He stabs her in the stomach.

Knife Man Guy: Shanks for nothing.

Knife Man Guy and Riot Shield Man laugh after the pun. The knight is just left in disbelief, all of his work was done for him.

---

Erik the Swift walks over to Tesla real quick.

Erik: For a guy that controls fire, 'e's not very bright. Bloomin'dale is just 'round the corner. We 'ave been movin' dis whole time.

---

Bobby jumps back over the knights so they can take on the bandits. The knights and the 4 archers work together to attempt to keep the bandits at bay but the numbers are too many. Arrows stop firing at Titus as the archers from the woods make their way up the trees to jump the wall and join the others, jumping the wall is too hard for the bandits as they are more fit for strength. They noticed the all-out attack and had to help.

---

Serena: I have to re-join the battle. Just hang back here for now.
Suzuna: Right.

Serena joins Gandalf's group.

Gandalf: How do we kill Titus?
Serena: A 3-pronged attack would be the best bet. However we don't have enough people with ranged powers. Without Zeik we also can't use a strong animal. I would have to say we beat him with Bobby and a distraction.
Gandalf: What about the new guys?
Serena: I haven't seen them in a while. Would be kind of convenient if they show up now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJune 26th 2013, 12:23 pm

Tesla sighed.

Tesla: I've had to put up with this the past couple of days. Only reason he's here is because he could be useful in battle.

Jenny doubled over and dropped to the ground. This wasn't how she imagined it ending. She smiled in her final moments.

Tesla, Troy, and Erik round the last bend if on cue with Serena and is greeted with the sight before them.

Troy: The fuck?

They see the Bloomingdale defenses struggling to hold off the bandits.

Tesla: Looks like they are in trouble.
Troy: Isn't Cat already here. Her bitch ass should of been a tremendous help, especially at night.

Tesla looks around, a big man is at the back of the group of bandits, this must be Titus.

Tesla: Usually in situations like these, when you take out the leader, the rest are quick to fall.
Troy: You wants to take Titus?
Tesla: Yes, we have the element of surprise, that'll work in our favor.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJune 27th 2013, 3:39 pm

Erik the Swift: We 'ave ta do dis in a smart way. 'e is far from 'is men. First ya blast 'im with fire, draw 'im out. Me and the Vikings will rush in, 'old off 'is bandits. Ya two can fight 'im 'owever ya want.
Viking A: If you 2 are fine with that, we'll do it with Erik the Swift's plan. Just remember he is the most fierce fighter you could face and very resourceful, he might have came here with a tactical retreat.
Erik the Swift: Remember men, dis is for 'onor. We must fight with 'onor, and any man that dies will get a genuine Norse Funeral!

The group of Vikings is now clear to be large, around 25 of them including Erik the Swift.

---

Knight: You guys said you are looking for Titus, right?
Riot Shield Man: Riot Shield Man always looks for evil! Titus is our mission.
Knight: I can bring you to him.
Riot Shield Man: What luck! But if you join us, you must be Knight Shield Man!
Knight: You mean I must fight with my shield?
Riot Shield Man: Correct. We will be the best fighting trio in the world.
Knight: I'm sorry but I have to decline your offer to join your group. I can still bring you to Titus.
Knife Man Guy: That works too. We should shank for his help later.
Knight: What have I gotten myself into? This way. He's at the other Bloomingdale gate.

The knight leads Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy into Bloomingdale in order to head for the other gate.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJune 28th 2013, 1:01 am

Troy: Fine lets do it so I don't have to try to understand what your saying any longer.

Troy creates a fireball and blasts Titus in the back with it, not doing much to him, but getting his attention. The viking then rush in to handle the bandits. Troy is about to go fot Titus but Tesla stops him.

Tesla: Let me handle the fighting.
Troy: The fuck do I do then?
Tesla: This man is incredibly strong, I've heard about him. He'd snap your unprotected bones like twigs. You cover me from a distance.

Tesla stepped forward grabbing her blade.

Tesla: Titus! This is where it ends for you.

Tesla ran straight for Titus, he reached to grab her but she went into a slide, sliding between the big mans legs and leaving a slash on his left knee. Titus swung with a punch, but Tesla expected it and had taken diamond form. She blocks and Titus strike hits her block with enough force to drive her back a few inches.

Titus: Diamond? Wait, I know of you.

Tesla got ready for another attack, even she was taken aback by this mans strength.

Tesla: He actually moved me, without busting his hand in the process. What is this guy?

This time Titus took the charge. But even in her heavier and slower diamond skin, Tesla still seemed to have the quickness advantage for now. She looks over seeing Troy just watching.

Tesla: HEY DUMB ASS, SHOOT THIS FUCKER. God I hate him.

Troy shot more fire at Titus on Tesla's order, as Titus reacted to dodge Tesla quickly took the opening slicing Titus along the ribs before backing off. Titus looked at her, annoyed. It didn't seem pain was going to slow him down.

Tesla: This is gonna be a long fight....
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 8:47 pm

Even with the help of the Vikings, the Bloomingdale defense is failing as the knights start to tire out.

Erik the Swift: 'Ey, 'elp us 'ere!

Erik called out to Troy as he noticed the knights start to fall back.

---

From the other side of the Bloomingdale defense, a voice is heard.

???: Did I miss anything?
Serena: ...it's Cat now, right?
Cat: You got that right. Sorry but I have to help, I ran into these fools on the way and I don't want them dead.
Riot Shield Man: Riot Shield Man isn't a fool, Riot Shield Man is a hero!

Cat walks up to the battle. She forced her way to take over Katarina's body again, not wanting to waste time. Cat, with the help of Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy, rush into the battle.

Knife Man Guy: Let's play my favorite game, knives and shadows. If you get a knife, you die. If you get a shadow...you die!
Riot Shield Man: We really need to work on your puns. RIOT SHIELD MAN!!!!!

While Cat had the power over darkness, she was weakened from having to force her way into control. Thanks to that, she is weaker than during the day but she can't let the bandits know.

---

An airplane pilot walks into General Lee's office.

Pilot: General Lee, we have estimated where Zeik may be hiding. We considered his flight, the fall, and the swim along with his run up the stairs.

---

Serena and Gandalf back off from the fight to talk things over.

Serena: Something isn't right, she's weaker than during the day.
Gandalf: Hmm...it could be that she forced her way into controlling the body while Katarina had control, thus using up more power than it would take if Katarina was knocked out or sleeping.
Serena: That could be the issue. The knights are tired, they have to back off. We have nobody to protect the archers so they are also backing off.
Gandalf: Then it's time for Plan C. It is too dangerous to let the bandits in the city.
Serena: Understood. CLOSE THE GATE!

A knight runs up to each side of the gate. While Bloomingdale lacked technology, they managed to create a stone wall with a metal gate. Each knight spins a wheel, and each wheel lowers a large grate-style gate. After the gates are lowered, a pair of large wooden doors is shut. This traps Cat, Riot Shield Man, and Knife Man Guy on the other side.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 10:22 pm

Lee: That is good news. Ziek and his friends are the only ones knowing where they took Kai. What area do you think he might be?

Troy notices Erik's call, he creates a fireball around his left hand and dashes towards the bandits firing a blast of fire. Tesla had just distanced herself from Titus and see's Troy leaving towards the bandits.

Tesla: WAIT where are you!!...

At that moment Titus catches Tesla. He uses his strength to lift her heavy diamond coated body clear over his head. He gives Tesla a hard 8 plus foot slam to the ground. Knowing he can't beat her bare handing, Titus feels around grabbing a large rock and starts bashing Tesla's head. Tesla uses her blade to slice Titus arm as he attacks again, causing him to back off a little giving Tesla time to get back to her feet.

Tesla: What the hell is that bastard Troy thinking. I told that son a bitch to cover me.

Tesla knows even her form as strong as it is will only take so much, especially against strength like this mans. If he pins her and beats on her long enough, it could go bad. Tesla might have to give up her diamond form and rely on speed, though she'd have to get the kill quick, if Tutis catches her while she's normal, he'll crush her bones to mush within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 11:52 pm

After Troy helps for a little bit, the gate is closed. Troy is distracted by fighting the bandits who have teamed up on him and Erik notices Tesla is in trouble.

Erik: 'e is as dumb as a rock.

As Titus goes for his next attack on Tesla, he is slashed across the back with a sword. Erik showed why his nickname is "The Swift" as he moved faster than Tesla can in order to pull off this surprise attack and get away.

---

Knife Man Guy: What is my second favorite movie?
Bandit: The Hobbit?
Knife Man Guy (as he kills the bandit): It's Blade II!

A bandit picks up Cat from behind and starts beating on her, since she was distracted trying to cover Knife Man Guy's back.

Riot Shield Man: Is that a log? No it's a riot shield!

Riot Shield Man plows into the bandit attacking Cat.

Cat: ...thanks...agh!

Cat grabs her shoulder in pain. She tries to control the darkness but finds she can't effectively move it without her arms.

Cat: Damn it.

Cat stomps on the ground instead, causing spikes of darkness to come up. With this, she hits Troy.

Cat: Fucking idiot!

---

Bobby walks over to Serena.

Bobby: What are we going to do?
Serena: If the bandits survive the vikings, they will use Titus to break down the gate. We just wait and hit him with a surprise attack.
Bobby: How are we supposed to hit him? He will just block our attacks.
Serena: Suzuna is the key. She can send him into an illusion and then we can attack.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 1:35 am

While Titus was distracted by Erik Tesla shifts back to normal. She quickly approaches Titus and by the time he notices, he is to to slow to catch her. Tesla go's back to the leg again, driving her blade deep into Titus left upper leg, dropping him to one knee. Titus quickly reaches for the blade causing Tesla to abandon it. While Titus is distracted Tesla gets behind him, wraps her arms around his neck putting him into a choke hold. Tesla go's to jerk the neck which would in turn sever his spine, however showing his strength again, Titus quickly pulls the blade from his leg and rises to his feet. Tesla's choke hold seems to do little as he lifts her clear off her feet, he then falls backward. Tesla lets go of Titus but it's to late to react as his much larger frame drops full force on top of Tesla's smaller body, not even giving her time to shift back to diamond.

Titus rolls off Tesla and pushes himself to one knee. He seemed to be catching his breath while finally starting to favor his injured leg some. Looking back to his opponent he see's Tesla reeling in pain, and his smiles.

Titus: Tried to pull a fast one. If you'd managed to keep that blade of yours, you'd of slit my throat open easily. To bad.

Titus kicks Tesla in the side, causing her to roll a few times, luckily enough closer to where Titus tossed her blade. Now in full control he starts showing a more sadistic, cruel side as he wants to make Tesla's death as painful as possible. He approaches her, placing his massive right boot on her mid body. Pressuring down slowly he puts Tesla in immense pain as ribs start cracking. Tesla reaches around for anything to use, just barely in reach of her blade she grabs it. Tesla instinctively stabs Titus in his lower right leg with everything she got, slicing though flesh and muscle before striking bone.

Titus is forced to back off, he kneels down and pulls the blade from his leg.

Titus: Bitch!!

Titus seems to be on, you wouldn't say unsteady legs, but he's certainly feeling the effects and has been slowed down by Tesla relentless chipping away at his legs. It was a steady plan, after all you take away a mans legs, you take away power, his ability to move. However it seemed Tesla wasn't in any shape to capitalize on this opportunity.

Troy was knocked back by the spike, luckily not getting impaled and comes around after a few moments.

Troy: Ouch... the fuck was that for!!!?

Troy had a mind to shoot a fireball back at Cat and see how she liked it. However he was quickly alerted to the situation with Tesla where Titus had clearing taken control after Troy abandoned her.

Troy: Fuck me...

He reaches down grabbing one of the bladed weapons from a dead bandit, a sword. He wasn't to experienced with swordsmanship, but his powers was useful in more ways then one. He started walking back towards Tesla and Titus, holding a flame to the sword and spreading it along the length of the blade, apparently heating it up.

Troy: You know what they say about a hot knife though butter.

The pilot gives Lee a list of possible locations.

Lee: Good. They will probably be tired, but Zeik is not to be underestimated.

Lee orders a squad of about 6 men out to search all possible locations. Orders are to simply bring Lee and his friend in, Lee don't care in what condition, as long as they are alive and able to talk. He basically gave them the order to shoot on sight, as long as it's non-lethal.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 11:53 am

Erik walks closer to Titus.

Erik the Swift: Ya got no 'onor, tryin' ta kill a lass like that. Ya want to fight? Then take me on!

Erik knew he wasn't anywhere near as strong as Titus, heck he was weaker than Tesla but he had speed.

---

Cat: There are too many of them.

Cat stomps on the ground again to create some space.

Cat: To the woods!

Cat, Riot Shield Man, and Knife Man Guy retreat to the woods. This causes the bandits to focus on overpowering the Vikings. The Vikings are still clearly outnumbered.

---

Zeik can hear Lee's men outside his cave. They quickly went to his cave first since it was the closest. Before they even enter, Zeik gives a loud roar and causes Lee's men to run away scared. The darkness clearly got the better of the soldiers since they couldn't see what was happening.

Soldier: Th-there is a l-large family of t-t-t-tigers in t-there!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 6:03 pm

Erik spotted Troy as he approached behind Titus and used his speed to easily keep Titus at bay. One good thrust of the super hot blade through Titus upper body would certainly kill. Take out a lung, injury the spine, hell maybe he'd be lucky enough to hit the heart. It was the simplest thing to do, like stabbing someone with a oversize knife. Tesla spotted Troy returning and going for Titus. Troy approached fast and took a ax chop like swing towards Titus side, slicing into him.

Tesla: Fucking... retard.

Titus swung around grabbing Troy by the face in his massive hand. As Titus starts squeezing Troy's skull, Troy drops the sword. Erik quickly swoops in, grabbing the sword and thrust it through Titus stomach. Titus drops Troy before dropping to one knee. It's a few minutes until one soldier see's their leader is down. Then other bandits stop the assault on Bloomingdale soon after. Titus grabs the sword, slowly pulling it from his body. At this point internal injuries are insured, but Titus still refuses to fold over and die, as he uses the sword to push himself up and support himself, driving the blade into the ground.

It dawns on him this is one fight he will not win. They've been slowly chipping away at him, and he realizes it's only a matter of time till he falls. If that happens, his men will stop the attack, disband and run.

Titus: Brotherhood, to me!!

The bandits who had stopped fighting to see the fate of their leader now backs off the vikings and Bloomingdale.

Titus: This attack will not turn out fruitful to us on this night, it's time we return to camp.

The bandits don't question their leader, even when injured. They simply cover him as they start making their slow retreat. Troy meanwhile had recovered himself and went over to Tesla, helping her to her feet. He was going to help her into Bloomingdale but she pushed him aside.

Tesla: Get off me... I told you to cover me and you left me high and dry to fend for myself. Don't ever try to help me again.

Clearly having taking a beating from Titus, Tesla struggles to stagger herself towards Bloomingdale, wanting nothing to do with Troy even if she is barely moving above a crawl. Erik soon comes over and puts Tesla's arm over his shoulder, to support her and help her into town.

The soldiers report back that they hear tigers in the cave.

Lee: Tigers. Go in, remember Ziek can morph into animals.

He had to remind his men of Ziek's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 6:30 pm

Knife Man Guy, and Riot Shield man have a bandit cornered at the gate.

Knife Man Guy: It's time to play truth or die! You either tell me where your camp is...or you die!

---

Erik: Bloomin'dale was 'bout ta fall. I called 'im over but 'e was too stupid to fire at Titus first. Then 'e screwed up 'is surprise attack.

Erik sighs at Troy's stupidity and Cat comes staggering out of the woods to Tesla.

Cat: What happened to you?

---

Soldier: B-but tigers w-will t-tear us apart.

The soldier was still clearly scared from Zeik's roar. Not only did he know of how dangerous the tigers are but he also knew if Zeik roared, he would have called more tigers in. The pilot speaks up.

Pilot: Listen small-fry. Of course tigers will tear you apart if you let them and of course the caves are filled with them. But there are also bears in the caves, you can't be scared of an animal. However Zeik is smart, he'll just transform into one and call them over. It's best to hold off on the search until morning.

---

Gandalf hears the fighting stop.

Gandalf: Open the doors, leave the gate down!

The soldiers follow Gandalf's orders.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 7:23 pm

Tesla: A combination of Titus strength and putting a little trust into Troy.

Tesla didn't feel like going into do much detail as Erik continued to help assist Tesla in staying on her feet . Cat could clearly tell Tesla had some hostility towards Troy, neither of them two ever liked Troy from the start, but now it seems worse between him and Tesla.

Tesla: You don't seem to be in tip top shape yourself, bandits get the better of you?

Tesla knew it had to more then the bandits, what that was she didn't know. Troy meanwhile was already heading to Bloomingdale by himself. Tesla told him to stay away, and everybody else seemed at least mobile.

The bandit quickly folds and tells the location. He didn't want to die, if they let him go he was just going to disappear. No way was he running to warn Titus, he'd be killed for giving out that information.

Seems Lee had little choice, it was either hold till morning or give the tigers a feast.

Lee: Very well you may hold.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 8:12 pm

Cat: I had to protect those fools. The 2 of them ruined all of Carson's missions by announcing their attacks so he gave them the mission to kill Titus and Jenny.

Cat didn't want to tell Tesla that she had to force herself to take control of the body after Katarina took care of Jenny's troops. Erik recognized Cat right away.

Erik: Why are ya helpin' us? Carson swore as enemies.
Cat: Carson is dead, Dean leads the red lands now. Dean and Victor, along with other evos, got captured by the humans.
Erik: Ah, dat explains everythin'.
Cat: Dean always had a liking towards Victor's style, maybe he already formed an alliance.

---

Riot Shield Man: Nice work Knife Man Guy. We can surprise Titus by attacking when he's asleep.
Knife Man Guy: That was my idea. But we need help first.
Riot Shield Man: Yo fire dude, do you want to join us as heroes? We have the mission to kill Titus.
Knife Man Guy: He's the big guy you have to shank for hurting your friend.

---

Zeik and Kunoichi are now sleeping with tigers guarding the entrance to the cave. It was the safest way to go after hearing the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 8:34 pm

Troy initially shrugs the two off and continues on. He didn't have friends, he was here mainly because he had little choice. They would have to offer something other then that.

Tesla: Don't mean to cut the train of thought, but can we get moving. I'm certain I got ribs broken, I don't know what else Titus could of done when, quite literally, fell back and crushed me.

Titus was not surprisingly a heavy guy and hit Tesla with a lot of impact when he dropped back on her. She knew when to admit to having help, and now was a good time to have a doctor look her over, instead of doing a self applied bandage patch job.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 9:08 pm

Riot Shield Man: Maybe if you kill Titus with a little help, she will forgive you.
Knife Man Guy: And if that fails, you can continue to hang out with us.

---

Erik helps Tesla slowly walk to the gate while Cat follows.

Erik: Men, ya got tons of 'onor. Nobody died, now join the people of Bloomin'dale. Titus will be back, we stay 'ere.

The Vikings follow Erik's commands. When Erik reaches the gate, he calls to Serena.

Erik: Serena, we got an injured one. She needs medical 'elp.
Serena: Open the gate!

The knights follow Serena's orders.

Serena: Come to the butcher shop.
Erik: Aye.
Serena: You come along too.

Serena didn't fail to notice Cat was hurt. She gives the order to close the gates after everybody is in.

Serena: Gandalf, you can alert the villagers that we are on lock down. Nobody exits the town without one of us. Keep 2 guards at each gate at all times.
Gandalf: Understood.
Serena: Also, send Suzuna to the butcher shop. I'll need her help.

Serena helps Erik and Tesla along. While Tesla is sure to be expecting a regular doctor, Serena is the one who does the surgeries. She got used to doing them when Victor got captured.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 9:37 pm

Troy turns to the two.

Troy: Now listen here. Me and her are not friends, we're traveling together because frankly we have no choice. If it wasn't for the fact I need them, I would of finished off Tesla and Cat myself. Likewise they would of killed me by now if I wasn't needed. Oh, and playing the goody little hero, I don't give a shit about that either. Now if you got something worth wild to offer, do so, otherwise you two go fuck yourselves.

Tesla: Butcher shop huh. Hope your not planning to make me part of the local meat supply.

Probably wasn't the best time at a half hearted attempt at being funny, though Tesla was sure they wouldn't mind doing her in after what happened last time she was here. The four make their way to the shop.

Tesla: So who does all the work on people around here anyway?

It wasn't exactly like the place was filled with men or women in white coats. She figured there had to be someone with knowledge of medical aid around here.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 10:16 pm

Riot Shield Man: You would have died if you tried anything like that.
Knife Man Guy: They will kill you if you don't do anything to redeem yourself.
Riot Shield Man: I know Cat, she will have no problem with killing you now.

---

Serena: Erik, you should leave now. I'm sure Tesla would prefer privacy.

After Erik leaves, Serena lifts Tesla's shirt to check her ribs.

Serena: Nothing is broken so far. Some ribs are cracked.

After this, Serena moves on to the rest of Tesla's body.

Serena: You got lucky that Titus is sadistic. He didn't break any bones or cause any lethal cuts.

Serena grabs some rolls of cloth and wraps Tesla's entire torso in it, stopping at her armpits. Serena took off Tesla's bra first so it wouldn't get in the way Serena purposely wrapped the cloth tight and it went around about 4 times.

Serena: You have to be extra careful, don't take the cloth off. It will take away a good amount of the impact.

---

Gandalf enters the town hall. The villagers instantly quiet down and look at Gandalf as he walks between the rows of people to get to the podium.

Gandalf: Under the orders of Serena Lowe, Bloomingdale is now in lock down. Nobody is to enter or leave Bloomingdale without myself or Serena, or without our permission.

As Gandalf walks between the rows to leave, he stops in the middle and points at Suzuna.

Gandalf: Suzuna, you are requested at the butcher shop.

Gandalf was completely calm and this helped the villagers stay calm. Suzuna instantly gets up and leaves for the butcher shop.

Suzuna: I really hope somebody doesn't need surgery.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 11:08 pm

Tesla a nod that she understood what Serena.

Tesla: You know, when Carson was telling us about you guys, he didn't mention you was also the town doctor Serena. How extensive is your knowledge in this area, if you don't mind my asking?

Tesla spoke more politely towards Serena. Despite the past, these where her team mates now, no point starting a argument.

Troy: She would of done it already if she hadn't needed me.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 12:11 am

Serena: Victor taught me everything he learned when he was a pirate. He was kind of like a Robin Hood of the sea, stealing from right government ships and giving to the poor.

Serena turns to Cat.

Serena: Please sit on the table.

Serena quickly notices Cat's shirt is cut and there is some red around it. Serena carefully removes the shirt for Cat and looks.

Serena: This isn't good. You likely can't move your right arm now, that's because not only did a bandit dislocate your shoulder but he also sliced into it with his sword. The cut luckily did not reach your bone but it cut through the muscle.

Serena quickly identified the injury. She goes to a closet and grabs some stitching equipment and water, along with a towel. Serena rolls up the towel and gives it to Cat to put in her mouth.

Serena: This will hurt a lot more without Suzuna here.
Suzuna: I'm here, don't worry.

Suzuna walks up behind Serena and sees Cat's injury.

Serena: Perfect timing. You know what to do.
Suzuna: Right.

Suzuna lifts her sunglasses and looks Cat directly in the eyes, then grabs a needle filled with sugar water. Cat wanted to look away but refused.

Suzuna: There is morphine in this needle, you will feel very little pain.

Suzuna injects the needle in Cat's bad shoulder. Thanks to the illusion, she feels less pain. Serena goes to work with stitching, moving very carefully and cleaning the wound often. When Serena is done with the surgery, Suzuna snaps her fingers and Cat is released from the illusion.

Cat: Agh this hurts. What did you give me?
Suzuna: ...sugar water. Don't try to move your shoulder.

---

Knife Man Guy: Do you think she needs you now?

This was their last attempt at trying to convince Troy. If it failed, they would just wait for Titus to attack again.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 1:06 am

Troy: She probably thinks they'd be better off without me. Given that, why should I go after Titus with with you two instead of just walking away. They plan to go on a rescue mission to the white lands, not like I wouldn't be long gone before she comes after me.

Troy still didn't know why these two thought why he'd care about the bandits, not like they was his problem anyway.

Tesla: You two make a good combination at this, between your experience Serena and Suzuna ability to reduce pain though illusions. I see why Sandra kept so close to you Serena during your prison time in the lands.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 1:44 am

Riot Shield Man: Cause Titus would have killed you if that Viking wasn't there. If anything, you owe it to yourself to show you are strong.

Riot Shield Man quickly came up with that answer for Troy. It was his last ditch effort as Knife Man Guy already wanted to walk away.

---

Serena relocates Cat's shoulder then bandages it in a similar way to Tesla but just going around her breasts, right arm, right armpit, and back. She took off Cat's bra first just like with Tesla. Cat blacked out for a second when Serena relocated the shoulder and Katarina took control back.

Serena: We don't need Troy trying to get a peek show.

Serena helps Katarina into a T-shirt then puts her right arm in a sling.

Serena: Don't take the sling off, it will take a lot of the pain and pressure away.
Katarina: I'll make sure to do that, thanks.

Serena quickly noticed the change in tone of Katarina's voice and recognized that she got control back, with it being a softer and much more friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 2:21 am

Troy sighed.

Troy: Fine damnit. I'll come along and help fucking kill Titus, happy?

It seems the two's persistence had finally gotten through Troy's stubbornness.

Serena's comment on Troy had brought a rather pressing issue.

Tesla: Speaking of Troy, what do we do with him? He clearly can't be trusted in team combat. If he comes on that mission to rescue Dean and the others, that man is going to get one of us killed. If you ask me, I say we cut our losses and send him on his way.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 2:46 am

Serena: You have permission to kill him if he gets in your way. While more numbers usually help, ones that are complete idiots aren't needed.
Suzuna: What about Titus? Do you think he will return?
Serena: Sadly he will. While he is weakened, he's known to be stubborn. And with Jenny dead, he likely wants blood.
Katarina: What can we do now?
Serena: Send Troy at him. If Troy dies while killing him, it's not like we have a major loss.

Serena tosses a shirt at Tesla.

Serena: Suzuna, bring Katarina and Tesla to my house at noon. We will meet with Gandalf then so they can share their story.
Suzuna: Understood.

Serena leaves to go to sleep. Being up all night wasn't good for her. Meanwhile the villagers have gone to their homes, with the knights from the town hall patrolling the town in cloaks. The archers and vikings are staying at the inn, using up every room.

Suzuna: I guess you need a place to stay the night, come with me to my house.

---

Riot Shield Man: Awesome! Riot Shield Man will be ready to leave at noon.
Knife Man Guy: And The Caped Crueblader will also be ready then.
Riot Shield Man: Really, that's the one you went with?
Knife Man Guy: Fine. Knife Man Guy will be ready then.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 3:07 am

Tesla puts the shirt on before they headed out.

Tesla: Lead the way then.

While Suzuna was seeing to Katarina and Tesla. Sandra had brought Jean back to her home to stay with her, offering Jean the guest room. Troy agreed to noon and headed out to try to find a place to spend the night.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 1:52 pm

Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy set up a large tent in a matter of a couple of minutes.

Riot Shield Man: Record time!
Knife Man Guy: Time to get some sleep.

Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy go into their tent to sleep.

---

Suzuna is helping Tesla along. Even though she's not severely hurt, it's clear she isn't steady on her feet.

Katarina: Why are you so willing to help us?
Suzuna: First, it's not like the 2 of you can do much to hurt me. Second, I hate the humans of the white lands just as much as, if not more than, you do.
Katarina: Those stitches...only Kai could have done that type of damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next