The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 4:53 pm

Tesla: I call hearing that name before. Wasn't Kai suppose to be a alli of yours?

Troy sighed knowing the rooms are probably full, he'd likely have to set his own tent up, he really hated that thing.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 8:31 pm

Katarina: Actually Kai went on some of Carson's missions.
Suzuna: She was a spy for the White Lands, she infiltrated both the Red and Blue lands. She's the one who called in the troops with the gas.

They make it to Suzuna's house. Suzuna opens the door then helps Tesla through the dark house to one of the guest rooms. Katarina makes a small light to find her way to the other guest room.

---

We skip ahead to the early morning, it is still dark out because the sun just started rising in the White Lands. It is still a few hours before it would be 6 AM in the Blue Lands. Zeik wakes up first and thanks the tigers before transforming back into a human. He then wakes Kunoichi up.

Kunoichi: Why did I feel fur last night?
Zeik: I had to warm you up. We have to leave now.
Kunoichi: Hey, thanks. We'll make it out, I just know it!
Zeik: Right.

Zeik and Kunoichi go to leave but one of the tigers follows them out.

Zeik: Do you want to come with us?

The tiger nods in agreement.

Kunoichi: You are good at making animal friends.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 10:03 pm

As the people in the blue lands continued to sleep, we see Lee still up. He'd been up the majority of the night, at times taking a half hour nap. He wanted to be kept informed on the situation with Ziek and what, if any sudden developments was happening.

The chances of getting Kai bad was looking slim. Even if they caught Ziek, the others had probably already escaped.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 2:21 pm

Zeik: Thanks for the compliment. Where are we going?
Kunoichi: The port town of Luca.
Zeik: We have to stay off the roads. (talking to the tiger now) Do you know how to get to Luca?

The tiger nods yes again.

Zeik: Then lead the way.

The tiger starts to lead Zeik and Kunoichi off the roads to get to Luca. They left just soon enough to avoid the soldiers who head for the cave.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 8:48 pm

The soldiers search the caves taking a while to scare out any remaining tigers. The reports come back that Ziek and his friend was gone. Lee ordered his men back on patrol, but started getting ready to reboot the plan.

Lee: I order all but my team of elite soldiers to continue looking. The elites are to return to base.

The elites was a team of several soldiers. Expert marksmen, strong and fit soldiers. They was technically a rank down from Kai and Heat, but all these soldiers could likely hold their own for a while. Lee sends a message to the labs through the buildings speaker system.

Lee: The scientist is to here by start working on a new batch of the superhuman formula.

The scientist knew now how to make it, or at least the formula given to Kai, so work should move faster this time around.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 5th 2013, 2:16 am

After few hours of following the tiger, it stops at a watering hole.

Zeik: Do you want us to rest? Is the water safe for us to drink?

The tiger nods yes twice then goes for a drink. Zeik and Kunoichi also drink from the water before picking some bananas to eat. The tiger is seen looking all around. It can hear Lee's soldiers moving and Zeik gets Kunoichi to get up. They are forced to go even farther out of their way to avoid the soldiers but manage to do so.

---

It is now around 3 PM in the White Lands and Gale is starting to get worried.

Gale: She should be here by now.
Heat: Lee has probably sent most of his soldiers out as search parties by now.
Gale: They only have a few hours until the boat will leave with us.

---

With it being around 3 in the white lands, it is noon in the blue lands. Riot Shield Man, Knife Man Guy, and Troy are trying to leave but the knights won't let them. Meanwhile, Tesla and Katarina are meeting with Serena, Suzuna, and Gandalf in Serena's house.

Gandalf: Miss Nova, please tell me exactly what happened to you out there. You too, Katarina.
Katarina: First Cat forced control of the body to help with the fight, this caused her to be weakened. She did it to protect Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy from bandits. During this, Cat was overwhelmed and got beat up by some bandits. Riot Shield Man got them off her but it was too late.
Gandalf: That is the truth.
Serena: It sounds like Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy will hurt more than help.
Gandalf: And you, Miss Nova?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 5th 2013, 3:27 pm

Tesla: I went with a simply tactic of having myself face Titus head on while Troy attacked from a distance and acted a distraction. Diamonds are not broken easily and even Titus for his strength would of taken a while to break though. It would of only been a matter of time till her left himself open to a kill shot. Troy never kept to that plan however, when he was called on elsewhere he just left, he never even attempted to get Titus attention. My shifted form for it's durability is heavy, my speed wouldn't of exceeded Titus all that much. So when he left me high and dry, I switched back to normal to try to use my quickness against Titus. Unfortunately he caught me in a counter to a choke, where I tried to snap his neck. I knew I risked injury by doing by going normal, but even with prior knee injuries it looked like Titus was slowly down little if any, he'd likely of wore me out over time if I went strength to strength with him.

Lee's top soldiers gathers in his office after a little while, about 5 men and 3 women was gathered.

Lee: Hello Elites.
Elites: Sir! "salutes"
Lee: As you know we've been trying to recapture the mutants, who has since taken Kai. While I hope to still get them back, the chances of that happening is starting to look slim. So here is the deal, Kai taking injuries from Zeik was willing to try a experiment for us. Due to the mutants taking her though, we didn't have time to witness the effects it had on her body.
Women Elite 1: What was this experiment? Sir!
Lee: The experiment will provide you with temporary mutant powers, powers that are under our control. This should allow us to much more effectively combat the mutant threats. However, there are risks.
Man Elite 2: What are these risks? Sir!
Lee: We don't know in what way, if any that the human body might reject the serum, it could potentially kill you. Kai was supposed to help us determine if it was safe, thus why I was so driven to get her back. Look I'll get right to the point, I want to extend Kai's offer to any of you who are willing. You already risks your lives for your people as is, so are any of you willing to take a risk that'll make a larger impact in this war we are facing?

Lee made his soldiers aware of the risks, it was their choice from here.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 1:11 am

Gandalf: Once again, it's completely true.
Serena: Troy can't be trusted either. You can explain why you came to Gandalf and Suzuna, I'll be back in a little bit. Suzuna, you are in control of this conversation.

Serena leaves her house, leaving Suzuna in control. Gandalf is simply there to confirm if the stories are true.

Suzuna: R-right. W-why did you three decide to come here?

It was clear Suzuna was a little nervous. This was her first interrogation.

---

Riot Shield Man: Let us go, we have the mission to kill Titus.
Knight 1: Under Serena Lowe's orders, nobody is allowed to leave. That includes you.

Riot Shield Man and the knight continue to argue when Serena walks up.

Serena: Let them go.
Knight: Yes, ma'am!

The knights open the gate and let the trio leave. After they close the gate, Serena talks to them.

Serena: If they come back alive, don't let them in. They cannot be trusted.
Knight 2: Understood!
Serena: Good.

---

Victor walks up to Kai, who is sitting on her own and looks depressed.

Victor: Is something wrong?
Kai: Lee had a scientist experiment on me...I just thought of what happened, in the moment I was really bored.
Victor: The important thing is now you see the evils of General Lee.
Kai: That's right. Kunoichi was right the whole time, if I wasn't so naive I would have seen it sooner.
Victor: Good. There is one thing you should remember. Your true friends will have your back for everything.
Kai: Heat...he didn't hesitate to come up with the crazy rescue plan.
Victor: Right. Heat and Kunoichi are your friends, you need to see the generals in Lee's army as your enemies now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 3:09 am

Tesla: Relax, we won't come after you. Fact is we need you as much as you need us. As for me personally, I usually don't hang around unless I'm getting something for my efforts. However with the current situation and the humans attacking, going out on my own is not a wise idea. I may not like working for free, but I'm sure as hell not becoming no prison bitch. Troy I believe is in a similar boat, a loner with nowhere else to turn.

Troy still seemed annoyed he was talked into this.

Troy: This shit better be worth it.

Lee: You are allowed to take time to the consider your stance on the situation. Report back to me by days end.
Elites: Yes sir!

The soldiers are allowed to leave, some wanted to discuss with their family, others grouped and started talking among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 2:07 pm

Gandalf: She told the truth.
Katarina: We just want to get Dean back, without him we don't have a leader or a way to pay Tesla. Sure the people fear Cat but that's not the type of impression we want to give everybody.
Gandalf: That is also the truth.
Suzuna: And how do you plan on making a rescue work? We already have 3 injured fighters, and we know how dangerous Kai is.

This was an important question not only for Gandalf but for Suzuna too. Suzuna knew another whip across the face would kill her.

---

Riot Shield Man starts to lead the way, going through some overgrown paths in the woods.

Riot Shield Man: We strike at midnight. Most of them will be asleep and with some silent kills we can take them out quickly.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 3:22 pm

Tesla: For now the original plans are out the window. The injuries sustained by Titus and his men was a unexpected setback to say the least.

Tesla was hurting yesterday but was doing better now. She suspected she should be fully mobile again fairly quickly. Her damage to her ribs section will be a weak point for a while though, and she knew she could easily sustain injury their. Her regular clothing would cover the bandages, so at least people wouldn't know she had a weak point to target. Ones like Cat and Sandra had visible injuries however.

Troy: Sounds good I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 7th 2013, 4:52 am

Suzuna: Answer the question, how do you plan to make a rescue work?
Katarina: Might as well tell them Plan B.
Gandalf: What is Plan B?
Katarina: The original plan was just an all-out attack. We rush in, break them out with the help of Johnny, and leave quickly. Plan B, however, can be much more effective. You simply throw the soldiers into an illusion where they think you are a general and you get them to set our captured friends free.
Suzuna: Right but Kai could ruin everything.
Katarina: That's where Tesla comes in. She can protect you from Kai's whip.
Gandalf: So far, it is all the truth. How do you plan to distract the soldiers?
Katarina: That's where everybody else comes in. We cause small fights throughout the White Lands. There is little chance that we lose with this plan unless quite simply Lee is expecting it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 7th 2013, 11:49 am

Tesla: The main reason this was plan B though was in the case of Lee having a camera system around the base. I take it you can't can't fool a camera can you Suzuna? However seeing a forceful attack is looking less and less likely, we're running out of options.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 3:05 am

Serena walks back into her house in time to hear plan B.

Gandalf: That is the truth.
Serena: That plan won't work.
Katarina: What?
Serena: You know Carson salvaged cameras. The humans have advanced technology far beyond that, far beyond what we have known before the earthquakes. Those gas bombs? They are common weapons, every soldier within Lee's army has them.
Suzuna: How do you know?
Serena: Victor had a contact within the White Lands. Once Lee found out 3 months ago, she was killed. We can only assume the Lee is working on mechs and superhuman formulas now.
Suzuna: Gandalf, did you know?
Gandalf: Yes. Bartre also knows, same with Angus and Erik the Swift.
Serena: We hold our position for now. If we do not hear back from Victor within the next few days, I'm calling war against the White Nation.
Suzuna: War...fighting will never end, will it?

It is clear Suzuna grew up with simple standards. Not fighting is one of them as everybody from her country refused to enter any war.

----

A knock is heard on Sandra's door. When Sandra opens it, it is revealed to be one of the archers.

Archer: I was told about your injury prior to coming. Let me help you.

The archer was both a fighter and a medic, and she was told to help Sandra first. Next would be Katarina and Tesla since their injuries happened later.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 11:46 am

Sandra didn't object to letting the archer in. Serena usually kept with good company and it was easy to put trust into into another.

Sandra: Sure, come in.

Sandra allowed the archer into her home. Bringing her in Jean also spots her.

Jean: Oh, hello.
Sandra: It seems... was it Serena that sent you? (referring that question to the archer before talking back to Jean) Had sent someone to check up on my injury.

Tesla: Mechs or superhuman formula? I'm not sure which one I dislike the thought of more.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 3:35 pm

Archer: Gandalf asked for me to check up on you in his letter. And my name is Robin.

Robin is revealed to be wearing tan shoes, white tights, a short green skirt, and a green t-shirt. She sometimes wore a white long-sleeve shirt when it was cold out. She takes off Sandra's bandage and undoes any stitches.

Robin: It's not as bad as I thought. You'll be ready to fight in no time.

Robin grabs her leather water bottle and hands it to Sandra. In the water bottle is a mix of herbs and water.

Robin: This won't taste very good but it will help ease the pain. You don't need much, it's very powerful.

---

Serena: And those are the least of our worries, Victor got word of a super weapon but he couldn't find out what it is.
Katarina: What about Troy? He won't help much.
Serena: We don't need to worry about that idiot. Troy, Riot Shield Man, and Knife Man...Guy? had the stupid plan of killing Titus. If they don't get killed by him, they aren't allowed back in town.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 10:35 pm

Sandra gives a nod.

Sandra: Thank you.

Sandra takes a few sips of the water. She was relived to hear her shoulder was coming along well, no infections or anything.

Sandra: So roughly how much longer do you think my arm will be in a sling?

Tesla: Seemed it was a waste to drag him along with us in the first place. We'd probably fared better if Cat just let the humans take him.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 11:15 pm

Robin cleans the wound out with water then grabs a different plant.

Robin: This will sting but it will disinfect the wound and keep it cleaner.

Robin breaks the stem of the plant and lets the liquid drip into Sandra's wound. She stitches the wound shut and starts to rotate Sandra's shoulder for her. She wanted to make sure Sandra wouldn't lose any strength in the shoulder in to Sandra's surprise, it doesn't hurt her.

Robin: Nature is wonderful, with the right combination of plants any wound will heal faster. You really don't need the sling anymore, just don't hit the shoulder too hard and it will be fine.

Robin then takes out a pamphlet and opens it, showing Sandra.

Robin: The plants on the left are poisonous, you want to avoid them at all costs. The plants on the right and back can be used for medicine and what they can do for you is explained. You can keep this, it's extremely useful. There is also a recipe for the drink you had, you can make it yourself. I'm sure the right herbs can be found around town.

Robin gives the pamphlet to Sandra and takes the bottle back.

---

Gandalf: Without him, Bloomingdale would have been lost. While he is stupid, heating up the sword was genius. Please stay and have some tea, we should be getting a visitor soon.

Gandalf places a tea set on the coffee table in Serena's living room then heads to the fireplace to get the tea kettle.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 11:46 pm

Sandra: Thanks a lot.

It felt good not needing the sling anymore and the herbs and all the tips has really helped out. Sandra wasn't feeling any pain, even after Robin helped force some movement into her arm, which had been laid up lately. Sandra gave Robin a smile.

Sandra: I'll be sure to look after myself. If I do need more help, all this stuff should be useful to.

Tesla: A visitor?

Tesla was curious of who they had coming. Besides, she hadn't a nice cup of tea in years.

Tesla: My I ask who is coming, or is it a surprise?

Tesla didn't ignore Gandalf, maybe Troy had some natural instinct for combat. Regardless he was more trouble then he was worth.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 12:05 am

Robin: I have to go now, meet me at the western wall tomorrow. I have something else to teach you. (to Jean) You can also come if you'd like to.

Robin wanted to leave Sandra with a surprise but just from Sandra's body type, Robin could tell she would make a good archer. Robin had the same general thing happen with her, she was just a medic but the leader of the archer group that's here, Rebecca, decided to teach her for the same reason. Robin waves goodbye to Sandra on her way out. She then starts on the journey to Serena's, looking out for any useful herbs.

---

Gandalf: It is a surprise.
Serena: I wonder who it could be.

Serena didn't know who was coming but Suzuna had a good idea of what the person could be considering that 3 of the 5 of them have been injured recently. Serena got away lucky with a simple cut but nothing to worry about. Meanwhile Gandalf pours 6 cups of tea, having one for the surprise visitor. As of on cue, Robin knocks on Serena's door and Gandalf walks over to open it.

Gandalf: Welcome, Robin.
Robin: Thank you, Gandalf.
Gandalf: No, thank you for coming. How is Sandra?
Robin: She is much better now, her shoulder has practically healed. She just needs to avoid hard hits to it.
Gandalf: Wonderful.

It now hits Suzuna why Robin came, Robin is a medic. Gandalf wanted Robin to come and check up on them. Gandalf leads Robin into the living room.

Gandalf: We were just about to have some tea, please join us.
Robin: You know I would have a cup of tea with you any day. Thanks for the offer.

Robin and Gandalf sit down on the couch with Suzuna, with it now clear that Katarina, Serena, and Tesla chose to sit on chairs. Everybody starts to sip their tea.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 12:22 am

It has been starting off as a really good morning.

Sandra: Can't wait to see what else she want to teach me. I'm excited!
Jean: Looks like our plans are set for tomorrow.
Sandra: You coming?
Jean: Of course.

Tesla: So this is our surprise visitor. May I ask your purpose for gracing our presence? (talking to Robin)

It seemed Gandalf and the others knew Robin well.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 12:57 am

Robin finishes her tea with Suzuna done not long after.

Robin: Ah yes I should get to work. You can take your time with your tea.
Suzuna: Right. Hopefully she knows more than the idiot doctors from before.

Suzuna knew what was coming and took off her sunglasses as Robin walked over. Robins takes out the stitches then takes out the same water bottle from before, cleaning the end of it.

Robin: This won't taste very good but it will help with any pain you might feel.

Robin gives Suzuna a sip of the drink.

Robin: This will sting a lot.

She is stuck looking Suzuna in the eyes for this and she cleans out the wounds the same way as with Sandra. Robin knew the face was much more sensitive than a shoulder and she was working very slowly and carefully. Suzuna was thinking the same phrase over and over again the whole time.

Suzuna: Don't say anything. Don't say anything. Don't say anything.
Robin: All done. You won't need stitches.

Suzuna puts her sunglasses back on and sighs in relief.

Suzuna: Thanks.
Robin: Drink this over the course of your next few meals and you will feel a lot better. You lost a lot of blood, consider yourself lucky to be alive.

Robin gives Suzuna a bottle with a different drink, clearly marked "only take with full meals". This drink Robin made will help thicken Suzuna's blood since it was running thin but is dangerous to take on it's own.

---

During the process, Gandalf moved into a rocking chair next to Tesla. He speaks in a quiet voice to avoid screwing up Robin's process.

Gandalf: Watch this carefully. What Robin does with plants and water is amazing. Don't let her young age fool you, she knows a lot more about medicine than even the most experienced doctors in the Red Lands. She's only 16 yet she is able to treat any non-lethal wound successfully.

Gandalf rambled on a little while talking to Tesla. He could tell that he can trust Tesla since she clearly didn't fit in with Cat and Troy, or even with Carson. Serena and Katarina look amazed at what Robin can do. While Serena was second-in-command of the Blue Lands, she had never met Robin or the archers before. Victor spread out his trust, leaving the archers to Zeik, who would bring Reina at times. Gandalf knew everybody well because Victor would bring him everywhere as a diplomat.

---

Gale's group is boarding the boat but Gale is waiting at the docks.

Captain: The boat leaves in 30 minutes! No exceptions!
Gale: I comprehend the time of departure. You do not need to remind me, Captain Stern. Where are they? They are running out of time.

---

Kunoichi, Zeik, and the tiger are going at the pace of Kunoichi's run now.

Kunoichi: The boat leaves in 30 minutes. We are close but this will be a really close call.
Zeik: We can't run into trouble now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 1:20 am

Lee had decided to keep his men out in force for another day or two, even if the mutants escaped, it would give the illusion Lee was still desperately after Kai.  Meanwhile Lee was in the labs with two men and a women, these are the ones that chose to risk the serum that was given to Kai.   We see Lee already had men working on a few batches to give the soldier elites.    The original capture was looking like a fairly big bust with such a large escape, however if this worked, the second time the mutants wouldn't be so lucky.

Tesla watched Robin work, truly she was a skillful young lady.

Tesla (to Gandalf): I take it by her skill at her age, it's more then training.  She's naturally gifted.

Sandra and Jean meanwhile went to get themselves a mid-day snack soon after Robin left. Sandra was feeling a little hungry but didn't want to eat to much and spoil supper later on.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 1:48 am

Gandalf: I'm certain that she doesn't have a power, even a healing one. She must have come from a very long line of natural healers, as they like to be called. Using nature instead of modern medicine.

Robin turns towards the rest of the group. She looks at Tesla and Katarina and can quickly tell that Katarina has a much more serious injury.

Gandalf: Ah I almost forgot, I told them your name but I never asked everybody else to introduce themselves. How rude of me.
Robin: It is no problem. As you know, my name is Robin.
Serena: I'm Serena Lowe, temporary leader of the Blue Lands.
Katarina: I'm Katarina Syke. Just be careful of my other personality known as "Cat", she's pure evil.
Suzuna: My name is Suzuna Kyles.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 2:11 am

Tesla: I'm Tesla Nova, dunno if you've heard of me. If so, don't overreact, I'm on your side.

Tesla knew she likely had a reputation as a mercenary and just wanted to be clear that she was currently allied with them.

Sandra lead Jean to a local spot in town that often served good food. Wanting something that'd be made quick she got a small salad which came in a little bowl. With some food in hand Sandra wanted to take Jean around town, show her around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next