The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

favorite generation and why

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasequi0
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Rasequi0

Male Number of posts : 171
Name : Rolando Segovia
Quote : POEMON4LIFE
Registration date : 2009-08-19

favorite generation and why Empty
PostSubject: favorite generation and why   favorite generation and why EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 3:39 am

every generation introduces something new, pokemon, moves, items, new seasons to animes, and movies, I know most people prefer the 2nd generation but my favorite is acctualy the 3rd, I enjoyed that one the most cause its the most different one its in no ways similer to any generation like how the 4rth is like 2nd and 1rst, so whats everyone else opinion on their favorite generation and why?
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: favorite generation and why   favorite generation and why EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 9:17 am

I love the first generation because the pokemon were the shit. There were so many cool ones like basically everybody. Then the second generation was freaking awesome. The third I really didn't care for any of the pokemon except Rayquaza and Salamance. I thought they were awesome especially Rayquaza. Didn't care for the fourth either. Don't get me wrong. all the games were still really fun.

Last edited by Kimblee on August 20th 2009, 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: favorite generation and why   favorite generation and why EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 11:45 am

The original 3 games of the first generation(not the remakes...). Those games were the best and if they were re-released on DS or as a mega-pack on Wii with the only change being in full color, they would be the top selling games. The Pokemon were the best, you could choose any starter and still end up with a challenging game, the stats were not as confusing, Chansey was one of the best Pokemon....now it's not even good enough to use in battles against your friends.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: favorite generation and why   favorite generation and why EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 2:46 pm

My favorite gen of pokemon is the first one. My favorite poke game is Gold/Silver/Crystal though. The first gen of Pokes were too original and shit. This kind of stuff was unheard of before Pokemon R/B/Y
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: favorite generation and why   favorite generation and why EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 10:35 pm

Kurama wrote:
My favorite gen of pokemon is the first one. My favorite poke game is Gold/Silver/Crystal though. The first gen of Pokes were too original and shit. This kind of stuff was unheard of before Pokemon R/B/Y

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Ponky Poo
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Ponky Poo

Male Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: favorite generation and why   favorite generation and why EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 10:43 pm

i like 3rd gen, mainly because that was the first gen i played. i never played gen 1, and never really played gen 2. gen 4 introduced some great stuff, but, idk, 3rd gen is just better. also, IMO, salamence>dragonite (not only in-game, but just appearence-wise), IMO 1st gen starters were the best tho, then 3rd and 2nd (b/c of meganium) tied, then 4th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite generation and why   favorite generation and why Empty

Back to top Go down

favorite generation and why
Page 1 of 1