The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 13th 2012, 9:26 pm

Around this time, Strider and Zero make it to the grounds.

Zero: This is it.
Strider: Good. Remember what we discussed. And, no cheating this time.
Zero: Right. I won't.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 13th 2012, 10:04 pm

Sandra seemed happy after leaving the training grounds, for the next few days it'd be her and Serena watching over the village. She was finally being given more responsibility, and after a few years of being more or less overlooked as just another villager, it felt good to be thrown into a bigger role. It gave her a sense of importance.

Sandra: I have to say this feels good, being assigned one of the only two people to watch the village the next few days. It motivates me to hone my skills, thinking people will be relying on us.

Carson: Unharmed if possible. But as long as you get them alive, it'll serve it's purpose.
Tesla: I'll be leaving tonight when the waters resides enough to make the crossing. You can come to the village tomorrow night, that should be enough time for me to look around and see what we're facing. I'll meet you outside the village at the nearest trading post and we'll determine the best course of action from there.

Besides, giving me 24 hours will bring us around to evening tomorrow. Which means more shadows for your powers. So, we agreed?
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 13th 2012, 10:18 pm

Zeik heads out to greet Strider and Zero.

Zeik: Glad you two could make it. Strider, you can choose a weapon from the chest for this exercise.

----

Cat: I'd prefer to head over in the morning. It would give me time to make sure there are less complications. We can meet during the sunset anyway.

----

Dean: This is just annoying now. Don't try anything funny.

Dean leaves the guys to head for the entrance. He looks out for Cat.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 13th 2012, 10:23 pm

Strider: Thanks. I'll go look.

Strider goes over to the chest and starts looking for what he wants. Meanwhile, Zero pulls out his Jutte and swings it around a few times. Strider finds a pair of brass knuckles.

Strider: Perfect.

He puts them on and then rotates his arm like a baseball player ready to play the field. He stands next to Zero.

Strider: Ready.
Zero: So am I. What are the rules again?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 13th 2012, 10:28 pm

Tesla: Very well. I'll fill you in on what I've learned when we meet up. If anyone would cause us any major headaches, we'll deal with them first.
Caron: For tonight you should get to your post and relieve Dean. I'll fill him in on your absents and find a replacement for your following shift.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 12:20 am

Zeik motions for Reina to come out, and she does so while carrying a bamboo fighting pole.

Zeik: 2 on 2 spar. Powers are allowed but we are not allowed to cause any gashes, hence my blunt sword. If you get knocked out, you are out of the spar. We will have use of the whole grounds except for the archery area. Reina and I will start by the boulders, you two will start here.
Reina: We will start when the judge says so.

Zeik and Reina head to their side. The judge walks out of the building and up to them. He looks like a generic medieval knight.

Knight: Ye shall start on the count of three.

----

Cat: Right, I will go.

Cat simply leaves the room, pushing past the guards again. She gets to the jail in about 15 minutes.

Dean: Finally. What took you so long? You were supposed to be here at 10.
Cat: I had business to do, and Adrien wants to see you.
Dean: Well I'm heading to the bar first. Just don't be late again.
Cat: Don't count on it.

Dean leaves and Cat heads to the cells.

Cat: You know, you guys are lucky that the boss wants you alive. I'd have fun killing you.
Bobby: You crazy bitch. What does he want with me?
Cat: You'll find out soon enough.
Victor: Well we'll never join you. It doesn't matter what you guys do cause we don't want more fighting.

----

Dean is seen walking into a bar. He takes a seat next to Troy and orders a double cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, and onions on it with a large side of fries and a beer. Troy can tell that Dean is annoyed.

Dean: Hey Troy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 12:32 am

Troy: Finally off work huh. What happened, boss had you work overtime. I had a mind to just leave.

Tesla: So is that all?
Carson: Yes.
Tesla: Then I'll see you in a few days, and bring a few new guests with me.
Carson: I'm counting on it.

While Tesla wasn't leaving town quite yet, this would likely be the last time the two had spoken until she returns. She stands up and walks out past the guards.

Carson: You guys (guards) are dismissed, you may return to your posts.
Guards: Sir.

They to leave.

Carson: Now to tell Dean he's in need of a new day shift partner.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 12:57 am

Dean: Fucking Cat was late again. She's almost always late. It's getting annoying. She was supposed to be there by 10 AM but she just got in and it's almost 4 PM.

Dean's food gets there and he starts eating quickly.

----

Cat: So you'd prefer to be wiped out by the humans?
Victor: It's better than wiping them out then getting tortured to death for not agreeing with Carson.
Cat: But the humans would just capture you then torture you.
Victor: So what's the difference? Only difference is you mutants would control the world.
Cat: You'd have a greater chance of survival.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 1:10 am

Troy: Huh figures, bitches never listen. They do what they want, when they want. Speaking of which, you see the new girl around the past few days, the diamond chick?

Meanwhile Sandra and Serena are back in the village, Sandra was going to start practicing right away, but noticed it getting late.

Sandra: I must of been out longer then I thought. We should start getting supplies and food ready before nightfall starts to roll around. How are we on supplies anyway Serena?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 1:32 am

Serena: We just need to kill a couple of the older chickens that aren't laying for food. Then we will be more than ready. Do you want to help?

----

Dean answers while eating and drinking.

Dean: Yeah I've seen her. Heck I even remember seeing Cat hang out with her before, heading into some crazy huge corporation or something. When they came out, they each had a ton of money. It was during one night before we had prisoners so I was just told to lock up the weapons and go.

----

Victor: The hell we would. You guys will just use us then take us out.
Cat: Not if you cooperate.
Victor: So what, I don't care for violence. Only survival.
Cat: Then work with us. Like I said, you are lucky or else I'd have some real fun.

Cat shows an evil smile as she says the last sentence.

Bobby takes a closer look at Cat then recognizes her.

Bobby: Aren't you Katarina? The nice girl that attacked her classmate?

Cat takes out one of her daggers and points it at Bobby.

Cat: Katarina? No I'm just Cat.
Bobby: But...you look like Katarina.
Cat: Sorry but she's not here right now.

Cat simply leaves and heads to the main security office.

Katarina (talking to Cat in her mind): You bitch....wait until I get control back.
Cat (talking to Katarina in her mind): Not in a million years. I like this.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 1:43 am

Sandra *nod* Yea sure. I have to get use to this at some point, so I'm in.

Sandra follows Serena's lead.

Troy: What do you suppose she's up to being around here. I've tried to follow her, it didn't work though and she found me out pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 1:51 am

Dean: Probably making money so she can buy or earn power.

Dean finishes eating.

Dean: Anyway I have to go. Cat said Carson wanted to see me for something.

Dean leaves the bar and heads to Carson's office. He tells the guards of his business and is let in. Dean takes a seat across from Carson.

----

Serena: Come on. This one won't be as bad as the buck, just killing and plucking the feathers.

Serena leads Sandra to the farm and grabs a chicken then hands it to Sandra, making sure Sandra has the wings held to it's body.

Serena: Don't let her free.

Serena then grabs a chicken the same way.

----

Cat glances at the time.

Cat: 4:35. Heh, only about 3 and a half more hours until Dean has to come back.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 2:01 am

Carson: Hello Dean, how's things going? The reason I've called you hear is to inform you this is Cat's last prison shift for a few days as she has business to attend to elsewhere. If you want, you may select a friend a friend to replace her for the following days. I've heard you are in contact with the fire man, Troy. Think he'll be interested in some work?

Sandra: Alright, so we each have a chicken, what's next?

The chicken did try to squirm a bit, but Sandra had a good hold so it wouldn't get lose.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 2:23 am

Dean: Well Cat was late again, it's becoming a habit. You're lucky I won't just abandon my post. Anyway I think Troy is a little bored. If you pay him, he might be interested.

Dean looks at his watch.

Dean: That girl has me with less than 4 hours between shifts today. I'll let this one slide because it sounded like she was here.

----

Serena: Take her to the butcher shop with me.

Serena leads Sandra to the butcher shop. With the doors shut, she lets her chicken go. There is already water in there as Serena was prepared.

Serena: Just hold her on the table, I'll show you two different methods of killing them. The first method is more gruesome but less cruel.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 2:36 am

Carson: Yes she was. Alright, tell your friend to stop by then. His shift starts as soon as yours end.

Sandra: Alright.

Sandra holds the chicken she had in hands down on the table.

Sandra: Sorry chick, but this has to be done.

Sandra hadn't really killed a live animal before, she remembers being at the barns feeding the chickens, she liked animals. However these had stopped producing eggs, and it's better they go to feed the people then go to waste.

Sandra: This feels like we're about to kill a pet, but alright, lets do this then. So, what's the first way.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 3:15 am

Serena grabs a hatchet for this one.

Serena: Don't move your hands. I don't want to hit you. If you are stronger, you wouldn't need help but it's better to teach you with help.

With one chop of the hatchet, Serena chops the chicken's head off below the brain stem so it wouldn't survive. The chicken instantly lays motionless, bleeding a little but it quickly stops.

Serena: Do you know how to pluck a chicken of it's feathers?

------

Dean: Alright. I'll let Troy know, and maybe you could work him into about 3 days while Cat takes the other 4 if he does well enough.

Dean leaves Carson's office and heads back in the direction of the bar Troy was at. A fight is seen breaking out in the street between one of Carson's soldiers and a generic human.

Soldier: Why did you try take me on?
Man: I just need some money, I didn't mean to hit you.
Soldier: I also heard you talk about planning a riot. What do you have against Carson?
Man: His discrimination is unfair. Why can't I just live as if I was one of you?
Soldier: If you didn't plan the riot, you would have been able to live.

The man punches the soldier but is hit by Dean from behind. The man turns around to see Dean get some handcuffs ready.

Dean: You're under arrest for plotting against Carson and fighting a soldier. Get on your knees.
Man: Never.

The man punches at Dean but he grabs the man's hand. Dean spins the man around with his hand behind his back in a hold. Dean handcuffs that hand then pulls his other hand around to the handcuffs.

Dean: You're coming with me. Cat will decide on what to do with you.

The man looks scared now, knowing what Cat is capable of.

Man: N-no. Not her. Please anything but her.
Dean: You earned it. Have fun.

Dean leads the man to the jail. Cat notices him on the way on one of the security cameras (one of the few buildings with working technology), and meets Dean at the entrance room.

Dean: This man plotted against Carson and hit one of our soldiers. Do what you want with him.
Cat: Interesting. What do I want to do with you now?

Dean pushes the man on his knees in front of Cat and leaves her with the man. He heads back to the bar Troy was at, luckily not missing Troy.

Dean: Hey Troy, Carson wants to see you about a job opportunity. Head to his office.

----

Back with Cat, she leads the man to an interrogation room. She ties him to a chair.

Cat: Do you want to talk, or do you want to get tortured?
Man: I'll talk. Just please don't torture me.

The man clearly knew of Cat's "methods" of getting people to talk. He just wanted it to be quick and painless.

Cat: Why did you plot against Carson?
Man: His discrimination against humans is unfair. If we don't follow his exact rules, we get killed. If we don't help him, we get arrested or killed.
Cat: What were you planning on doing?
Man: We...just wanted to have a riot. Try to get some more respect.
Cat: You're lying.

Cat walks up to the man and slices him across his right arm with a dagger. The man clenches his teeth and fists in pain.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 3:24 am

Zero: Got it. Let's kick some ass, bro.
Strider: Yeah.

Strider bumps his brass knuckles together and then looks at the knight, waiting for his signal to go.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 3:40 am

Zeik: Let's go.
Reina: Not what I'm used to but, this will work. Here we go.

Reina spins her staff and swings it a little to get used to it, Zeik simply draws his sword.

Knight: There are shields spread around the area as potential protection. Use them if you like. 3...2...1...begin!

Zeik carefully starts to charge towards Zero. He heard about Strider's power, so he knows Strider would be a tougher opponent. Plus he wanted the sword on sword challenge. Meanwhile Reina lags behind a little, ready to quickly use her power to protect herself and Zeik. She had already strategically moved rocks before the match to look like a ring, while the ring is actually marked by a wooden fence blocking off the archery area and the walls.

----

Cat: Do you want to tell the truth?

The man doesn't say anything and Cat cuts his other arm. She continues to make cuts on his body until he speaks.

Man: Alright...we planned to get some maps from the library but everything was destroyed. Instead we wound up going for a riot while some other members infiltrate and make note of how many soldiers are there and where they are.
Cat: You're still lying.
Man: How do you know?
Cat: You blink your eyes 5 times when you lie.

Cat cuts the man across his chest this time, already giving many cuts to the arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 3:41 am

Sandra: Really I never had, but I'm here to learn. So just show me the proper way and I'll follow your lead.

Troy seemed a bit surprised to see Dean back.

Troy: Really now, sounds interesting. Hopefully the pay is good. When does he want me?
Dean: Now.

Troy gives a nod.

Troy: Alright, I'll check it out.

Troy finishes up his drink and gets ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 3:46 am

Strider notices that Reina is hanging back and decides to momentarily double team Zeik. He makes a move and then instantly picks up speed. Zero also charges and thrusts his Jutte for Zeik. Strider's attack would follow right behind his in order to coordinate with however Zeik dealt with Zero's attack.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 3:55 am

Dean takes another look at his watch.

Dean: *sigh*...only 3 hours until my next shift. Might as well get some sleep.

Dean leaves the bar and heads to the jail. He passes by the interrogation room and quickly warns Cat.

Dean: Wake me up when it's my shift, I'm getting some sleep.

Dean heads to the back of the jail where there are two staff bedrooms, one clearly for guys and one for Cat. He heads into his room and falls asleep on the bed.

----

Cat simply nodded at Dean. She turns back to the man.

Cat: Do you want to tell the truth?

The man has lost a good amount of blood but not enough to pass out as Cat didn't do very deep cuts. The man keeps his mouth shut.

Cat: No? Alright.

Cat stabs the man in the chest this time and he screams in pain.

Man: We were going to cause a full riot, try to get some of the soldiers on our side so we could kill Carson.
Cat: Good, you finally learned your lesson. I know you are Randy Zeagler, who else is in the group?

The man remains silent, not wanting to sell out his friends. Cat stabs him again, this time in the back. He screams but he refuses to talk.

Cat: Do you want to answer my question?

The man is still silent, Cat stabs him in the back again and he screams.

Cat: No answer? You're useless then.

Cat slices the man across the throat, killing him as he screams in pain.

----

Bobby: I swear Cat is that Katarina girl from the news years ago. She was in a mental hospital claiming a split personality.
Victor: She could just be insane.
Bobby: No, her response is too weird. I think there is some truth to it.

They hear the man's screams of pain.

Victor: ...she didn't lie about us being lucky. Let's avoid angering Cat.
Bobby: Agreed.

----

Reina notices Strider head towards Zeik and stabs the pole into the ground. The ground cracks and said cracks head into Strider's path. Meanwhile Zeik rolls to the right to avoid Zero's attack, and lunges forward in a roll to strike at Zero's knees.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 4:04 am

Strider stops.

Strider: Earth Powers?

Strider shoots a pin-sized beam from his finger at the ground near Reina to kick up a little dust. He then jumps over the crack with a little energy help. Meanwhile, Zero enhances his own speed and whacks the blade aside. He then goes for a fast kick straight for Zeik's face.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 4:11 am

Troy meanwhile heads over to meet with Carson. He enters, shoving past the guards, who follow him, ready to attack if he tries anything.

Troy: Yo Carson, you wanted to see me?

Carson see's Troy and motions for the guards to return to their posts.

Carson: Troy, yes, I have a job offer for you?
Troy: Doing what?
Carson: One of my prison inmate guards are going off duty for a few days, I'll need a temporary replacement. Hours are long but the pay is worth it, you want it?
Troy: Why me?
Carson: You just seem the right type from what I hear.
Troy: Alright sure, when do I start.
Carson: Cat's next shift, tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 4:22 am

Zeik takes the kick to the face and flies back around 5 feet, landing on his back. His nose is bleeding but nothing major. Reina moves the dust over to Zeik with a swipe of the hand, blocking him from view.

Zeik: Enhancement powers? What has an advantage over that? There are concussive blasts too, need speed and power. Cheetah? Not powerful enough. Saber tooth tiger? Close enough, gotta go with it.

Zeik transforms into a saber tooth tiger, still covered by the dust. Meanwhile Reina is seen running up towards Strider, knowing she at least has a decent advantage over him at best and tied at worst.

----

Serena: Like this.

Serena shows by example, carefully pulling the feathers out to avoid damaging the skin. Serena is able to move fairly quick. While it takes Serena around 5 minutes to successfully pluck this chicken, she expects it to take Sandra around an hour for the next chicken. Serena then tapes up where the chicken's head was cut off and puts the chicken in the freezer box.

Serena: Can you hand me the next chicken?

----

Cat heads back to the security office.

Cat: Zeik Rush, the man who got away. I'll have fun getting him.
Katarina: No...I won't let you. I need to help them!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 4:30 am

Sandra: Sure.

Sandra gets the other chicken and puts it up on the table.

Sandra: You want me to hold this one to?

Troy and Carson finish up their arrangements, Troy gets the work hours then takes his leave. Dean would have another full shift yet before Troy started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next