The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 7:56 pm

We see a few soldiers approaching Tesla while others continue to search.

Tesla: Report.
Soldier: All bars, pubs, stores, and so on. It's all looking clear. We're in the process of searching the run down parts of town, but we have nothing yet.
Tesla: Keep it up until every possible hiding place is searched. I don't care if you have to search tree houses or a cave in the side of a hill. Leave no stone unturned, understand?
Soldier: Yes. Do we start infiltration tactics if we find nothing?
Tesla: No, Dean doesn't want the Evo's frightened. So the same rule still apply, no forced entry.
Soldier: Understood.

As the group waits for the rescue party, Troy steps out to take a closer look on things. He stops near Sandra and Serena cell.

Troy: Well now, look who's finally up and about.

Sandra know his face right away, she had a run in with this man in the past.

Sandra: Don't tell me you, of all people.
Troy: Oh indeed, I work here.
Sandra: So Carson literally hires convicted criminals. That's comforting.
Troy: Carson is dead. Now maybe we can have a little "fun" around here.

Sandra had a good idea of what Troy meant by that.

Sandra: You wouldn't try that again...
Troy: You got lucky last time, I didn't know you was a mutant.
Sandra: You mean Evo.
Troy: Yea, whatever. Just cause you call yourself something else, it doesn't make you different then us.
Sandra: None the less, I stopped you before. Try anything I'll stop you again.
Troy: *grin* Oh no you won't. Enjoy the cell, you'll be here a while.

Troy left the group to head back to the camera room.

Serena: You two met before?
Sandra: He's a convicted murderer and rapist. He tried to come after me some years ago, before I moved in to Bloomingdale. I managed to stop him back then. He was supposed to get a life sentence in prison. Obviously, he escaped. In all likelihood he probably has it out for me for getting him caught.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 1:47 am

Serena: Don't get too emotional. You are already in a weakened state, we don't need you to get hurt again from fainting.

---

Back with Dean, they found nothing.

Dean: No trace of them. Keep searching public places, I'm going to see if Tesla found anything.
Soldier: Sir yes sir!

It is clear that Dean took the same soldiers as he did with Sandra's injury. He can trust them on their own so he heads off to find Tesla.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 2:10 am

Sandra: *nods* Right. It's just the sooner we get out of here, the better. As much as a jerk Carson was, he at least kept these guys in check and wanted us as unharmed as possible. I'm... kinda more worried now that he's gone, especially where I can't do a big lot to defend myself in this condition.

After a short while Dean comes across Tesla's location. He asks about her team finding any signs of the Evo's.

Tesla: Nothing yet. If they are hiding in this city, it's looking less likely by the minute they are hiding in the open. They either have someone covering them or some hidden hideout we've never found. The men are still searching, but odds of finding them are slimming. I assume there is no sign of them on your end?

Tesla knew Dean would of said if he found something.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 5:41 pm

Dean: I found nothing, not even any tracks. We need to make sure that they don't leave the city at night, that's when they will be most likely to move. I want you to take one entrance and Troy to take the other. Sorry about the lack of rest but we don't have much help right now. We really need Cat to return soon. Where the fuck is Cat? It's down to the three of us that stand a chance against the Evos.

----

Back with Zeik's group, it is clear that Zeik only grabbed the sword that he found hidden. He didn't want to risk losing the armor.

Zeik: Do you happen to have a map of the city?
Katarina: A map of Tyranny? Yes, we'll form our plan when we get to the ocean.
Zeik: Good.
Bobby: Hey I know where the prison is.
Katarina: Yes, I know that. You will be a huge help.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 6:02 pm

Tesla: I've been in these little sleep situations before. Just got to deal with it and sleep later. I'll get my men and we'll set up, which exit do you want us to move to?

Back at the prison Troy keeps coming in and out of the camera room, he always pauses near Sandra's cell. He knows she hurt, he knows that she knows that if he went to move on her, she'd be at his will. He knows she's frightened of him, even if she won't show it. And with that, Troy can't help himself but to make her feel as uncomfortable as possible. He just gets his kicks from it, it was fun.

On this round he stopped, leaning against the cell. Her stares inside, keeping his eyes fixed to Sandra. Every time she'd look up he'd make little gestures of possibly moving in on her. He wouldn't speak though, leaving the girls in a state of suspense, wonder what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 6:14 pm

Dean: You can take the south exit. It's time for my shift to start at the prison, I'll send Troy out west. Tomorrow you can rest, Troy will just have to deal with the lack of sleep until Cat returns. The elite soldiers will be guarding the city and I'll start taking Carson's post, it will be like that until we actually find the Evos.

Dean starts walking back to the prison.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 6:36 pm

Tesla calls her men.

Tesla: Alright, enough searching. Our goal is now preventing a escape.

With the plan set, Tesla takes her men and heads to the south boarder to set up post.

Troy's presence really starts irritating Sandra as time passed. She tried to ignore him but it's just so unnerving having him there, watching, stirring. Sandra looked up to him.

Sandra: Haven't I already been through enough, why can't you just leave us alone?

Troy grinned.

Troy: I'm just enjoying the... view (by which he referred to Sandra's looks). I thought I'd get a good look at the cute little thing you are, before I take your innocence forever.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 6:47 pm

Dean manages to walk in on Troy during that last statement.

Dean: Your shift is up.

Dean grabs Troy and takes him away from the cells.

Dean: You are going to the west entrance for the night, the goal is to prevent an escape. Soldiers are already waiting. During the day you are here and at night you are back at the west entrance until further notice.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 7:00 pm

Troy: So pretty much 24 hour shift, well ain't that fucking great news (speaking clearly sarcastically on the last part of that sentence.) Never thought I'd say it, but I actually want Cat back now.

Troy had his orders, so he soon left to go set up post. He'd loved to have passed by the cells and deliver the "the see you soon" line as a parting "gift" to Sandra, just to keep her on Edge. But he was already outside the cell area, so he just left to meet the his men at the west entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 7:19 pm

Dean walks back to the cells with a tray of food. He stops at Johnny's cell first and opens it up, grabbing a roll.

Dean: Open up.

Johnny does so and Dean just stuffs the roll in his mouth, not risking untying his hands.

Dean heads to the girls next.

Dean: You, the hurt girl, come here.

Dean hands Sandra a cheese sandwich and an apple to eat, putting both in the same hand. He then hands just a sandwich, knowing that she is older. When it comes to Victor, Dean hands him a bowl of the same old gunk that he always gets.

Dean: Sorry Victor but this is Carson's specific meal for you.
Victor: It's fine. I can tell you would give me something different given the choice.
Dean: Good. Everybody eat up, now.

Dean then leaves the cells and heads to the camera room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 7:43 pm

Sandra asks Serena to hold the apple for her and quickly starts to eat away at the sandwich. It was so good to have food finally. It seems Troy was gone for the time being, which allowed Sandra to ease her mind, at least as much as one can while being held hostage in a cell. At this this guy seemed nicer then Troy.

Tesla reaches the south entrance before Troy reaches the west. She looks around her surroundings and starts spreading her men out.

Tesla: One of you get to the highest place you can, probably climb a tall tree. I want a spotter. A few of you men head back down the path a little ways and hide. If you see the Evo's, keep hidden and let them pass. Simply follow till you reach us. We'll box them in. The rest of you are here with me, I want 2 to patrol a small area, the rest of us block the pathway. Got it.
All Soldiers: Yes mam!!

Tesla assigns all the soldiers to their roles, and they spread out.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 11:58 pm

We skip ahead a few days. The Evos weren't found during any of the day searches and they did not try to escape at night, said days went pretty much the same - Troy harassed Sandra, Dean gave the prisoners breakfast and dinner while keeping the army in check, and then it was back to uneventful nights. Dean is now meeting with Tesla just before low tide.

Dean: Something is off. If the Evos planned to escape, they would have tried it by now. To make it worse, Cat isn't back yet.

----

Zeik's group is at the crossing, waiting for the tide. They are circled around Katarina and the map of Tyranny.

Katarina: This is where the prison is. You would think that breaking in would be easy but there are security cameras at the entrance. Plus the prison is surrounded by walls with barbed wire on the top.
Bobby: How will we get in?
Katarina: There are no cameras in the back of the yard, and there is a dumpster that leads to the air vents.
Bobby: Right. And?
Katarina: You can use your power to break through the wall. Then you and Batman will help the prisoners out. There is a guard in now, I believe it is Troy. Watch out because he controls fire.
Batman: We won't fail. I don't accept failure.
Bobby: Right.

Katarina moves onto Carson's base.

Katarina: Zeik, our goal will be beating Carson. He can increase the weight of anything in his vision.
Zeik: Right.
Katarina: Now he also has a security system. His office is on the top floor of a maze of a building, right here. There are cameras all throughout the building and all around it, plus there is a gate at the only way in. Also the barracks is near it.
Zeik: You sure the 2 of us are enough?
Katarina: Yes. The rest of our army will be outside. Isadora, you will be looking for hiding Evos. Let them know of what's going on and bring them to Zeik and me for reinforcements.
Isadora: Right.
Zeik: You never explained how we get in.
Katarina: That is simple. Give me your sword and I'll loosely tie your hands behind your back. You can break free when we reach Carson.
Zeik: Got it. Soldiers, we shall not fail!
Soldiers: Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 12:12 am

Tesla: When I was over there, I don't know who would of been able to catch Cat. I mean Reina is strong, but still, once night rolled by, I doubt even she would do much. Besides, she been hiding here somewhere. Either they have something we don't know about, or... we may possibly be looking at a traitor. I'm just wonder what they would of offered her, if that may be the case. Plus she hasn't been back to clear her room, she wouldn't leave her stuff in our hands, especially someone like Troy.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 12:39 am

Dean: Did anything odd happen over there?

----

Reina is sitting with Jim and Suzuna.

Reina: Today is the day. Suzuna, your group will go first. That way if there is trouble, you can quickly get back. I'll leave an hour after you leave, then Jim.
Suzuna: Right. I'll get ready now, and leave in 10 minutes.

Suzuna gets up to grab her group.

Jim: Are you sure this is a good idea?
Reina: Yes. Suzuna can throw any normal soldiers into an illusion.
Jim: Alright.

----

Zeik: How far away is Tyranny?
Katarina: About 2 hours after the crossing.
Zeik: Alright. We have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 12:53 am

Tesla: There was some confusion in the final moment of the last battle, when Reina and her backup tried to save Zeik, Serena, etc. It's actually one of the reasons we ended up getting Reina instead of Zeik. Though all the fighting going on, something happened to cause a large flash of light. We grabbed whoever we could and ran.

Could it of been a another Evo. If they have someone that controls light, that may very well stop Cat in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 1:07 am

Dean does a search on Carson's database. He knew Carson did extensive research on the Evos.

Dean: There are no Evos with the power to control light. Same applies to mutants. We are facing an unknown here, anything could happen. I'm going to check police reports now.

Dean searches the police reports this time. He is surprised by what he finds (or rather doesn't find).

Dean: No reports on any mutants that control light. Wait...what the fuck?

----

Suzuna's group has exited the safe haven. Everybody in the group has changed to regular street clothes (jeans, sweatshirt with hood up, sneakers) with their regular clothes in backpacks. In addition to this, Suzuna dyed her hair silver and the other evos are wearing bandannas over their hair.

Suzuna: Be careful. We don't want to alert the soldiers.

----

In the safe haven, it is clear that Reina dyed her hair a dark blue, and Jim's wearing a bandanna. Jim's other evos are also wearing bandannas and Reina's evos dyed their hair from black to blonde and light brown to purple respectively. All are wearing street clothes, and they took the extra steps to avoid being started.

----

Zeik's group made it over the crossing. They stopped at a small house to get ready. Inside they wound up finding somebody that looked familiar to Zeik.

Zeik: Wait...Sandra? I thought your shoulder was hurt.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 1:24 am

Tesla: What did you come across?

For a reaction like that, Dean must of just stumbled on something big.

The person Zeik seen indeed resemble Sandra, this person resembled her exactly, even the same style of clothing with the exception of wearing blue instead of black. The girl took a few seconds to notice that Zeik was talking to her.

Girl: I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else, sir.

She spoke politely to Zeik, she seemed not to be trying to start anything.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 1:35 am

Dean: You remember the Katarina Sky events that were all over the news?

Tesla simply nods, motioning for Dean to continue.

Dean: All of those police reports are gone. Even the reports from the mental hospital that she checked herself into have been erased. If I remember correctly, Katarina was the perfect good girl-

Dean is suddenly cut off by Tesla, who realizes what happened.

----

Zeik: That's odd. You look just like my friend Sandra Silvers, who Carson captured.

Zeik turns away from the woman to get ready with Katarina, allowing her to tie his hands pretty loosely but still tight enough to be convincing.

Last edited by Sain on March 22nd 2013, 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 1:53 am

Tesla: Of course, how could I've forgotten. Multiple personality. Katarina is Cat, the alter personality. If I remember right, it's reflected in her power. The evil half uses darkness, the good uses light. Something must have triggered Katarina to surface and take over.

The girl couldn't help the curiosity, she focused on Zeik for a few seconds while Zeik and Katarina was preoccupied with their plan. Lots of people are compared to someone that looks similar to them. But what she seen made her gasp a bit in shock, this Sandra girl, she was identical.

Girl: Could it... be?

She remembers stories she was told when she was younger, when she lived with a women pretending to be her mother. She was supposed to be born a twin but... the sister died. Or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 5:41 pm

Dean: Reina couldn't have triggered Katarina, same with Serena or Sandra. Wait...you guys grabbed Reina in the flash of light, and Zeik was left out there. Katarina must have wanted to keep the Evos from being without a leader.

Dean thinks for a second.

Dean: She has no way of knowing Carson is dead. There is a strong chance that her plan is to kill Carson using Zeik's help. We will let them come on through then you come through the door. We should be able to handle them 2 on 2. If not, the soldiers waiting will.

It is clear that Dean has a counter-plan to get Zeik and Katarina captured. He knows that without Zeik, the Evos don't stand a chance at staying strong.

----

Zeik's group heads to the door of the house, ready to go.

----

Back in Tyranny, Reina's group has now left. It is clearly safe for them since Suzuna's group did not come back. Suzuna's group is carefully making their way to the south exit, the direction where Zeik's group is.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 22nd 2013, 2:55 pm

Tesla: I worry about battling Katarina the most. While I'm sure Zeik has his tricks, I'm sure I can withstand whatever he'll throw my way though. However depending how strong Katarina is, we may have some issues.

Before they leaves, the girl speaks up.

Girl: Wait....

She came over to Zeik.

Girl: This girl, Sandra, you'll save her, right?

The girl who at first seemed to shy away from the group, has now suddenly become interested in their plans.

Girl: I... I want to meet her. You'll get her away from that creep and his thugs right?

To Zeik and the others, the girls sudden interest in the mission seems strange. She's speaking as if she knows Sandra, yet at the same time, has never actually met her. The girl knew she would draw attention to herself, especially with the next line she was going to deliver, but she didn't care, this may be the one and only shot she'll have in her life to meet a actual family member.

Girl: I have something to ask... can I help you guys? I may be able to help you find the guards and where they are hiding. If you think I may be a spy of Carson's, then I'll just head to Bloomingdale and await your return.

That right there sparked some curiosity, nobody spoke a word of Bloomingdale.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 1:10 am

Dean: I think Zeik will be the bigger issue. Sure Katarina is unknown but Zeik is a powerful fighter and very crafty.

---

Zeik: First, who are you? Second, why do you want to meet Sandra? Third, how do you know about Bloomingdale?

With Zeik distracted by the unknown girl, Katarina heads over to Bobby.

Bobby: What's up?
Katarina: I have a favor to ask of you.
Bobby: Sure, what is it?

Katarina takes out a map of the jail.

Katarina: While you are in the jail, I want you to grab something and give it to Victor.

Katarina points out her room in the jail.

Katarina: Under the bed in this room are some files. They are in a shoe box. Just grab the whole box and give it to Victor, it's important that he has the information in them.
Bobby: I'll do it. What's in the box?
Katarina: It's some personal info. Files about my past. That way you guys will be prepared for if anything happens.
Bobby: Right. I'll make sure Victor gets the stuff.
Cat: No! That can't get out! Why can't I get control back?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 2:43 am

Tesla: True enough, you can never be to sure what someone like Zeik has planned.

The girl seemed to hesitate a little to answer, but does speak up after a few seconds.

Girl: My name is Jean. I'm a evo like you, and that girl you spoke of, Sandra. When I seen her... I have reason to suspect, we're related.
Zeik: When you seen her?
Jean: I... seen her in you memories, I'm a telepath. It's how I learned of Bloomingdale as well.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 3:15 am

Zeik: I want you to stay here. If you really are Sandra's sister, would she like it if you met while you were dying in battle? I'll have Bobby get Sandra here, that's all I can promise.

Zeik motions for Bobby to come over. This causes Katarina to be alone.

Zeik: There is a prisoner that looks like her. I want you to bring her here right after you break them out.
Bobby: Sure thing. Glad to do anything that doesn't help Carson.
Zeik: Good. The prisoner's name is Sandra. Just tell them you'll get her safe since she is hurt.
Bobby: That will be too easy. Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 2:51 pm

Jean: Thank you for your help. I'm not usually this outspoken, the kind of silent type that just blends into the crowd. However I never met my real family, we was separated at birth. So this is likely a once in a life time opportunity for me. Sandra looks like she could be my twin sister, I just got to meet her.

Jean was relieved Ziek said he'd bring Sandra back here. It meant she didn't have to go into town, which means she wouldn't risk getting the attention of Carson or his men. She didn't want to be his slave, and always steered away from that location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next