The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 12:50 am

Serena: Adrien Carson is dead. He's the guy that had us captured.

Serena didn't want to say that there isn't a way out. She figured Johnny already knew that.

----

Back with Reina, they found the stairs.

Reina: This way.

Reina leads the evos up the stairs. Just as they get up, the soldiers have gathered with Dean.

----

With Dean, the soldiers gathered. Tesla and Troy are there too.

Dean: Reina put the headband on Carson and activated it. I had no choice but to kill him. She also freed the evos and is trying to escape. You are to try to capture them before they reach the Blue Lands. If they make it across, stop your pursuit. We still have Cat over there and she can take care of them. We don't need to lose more soldiers.

Troy has a look on his face like he wants to challenge Dean's control.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 1:14 am

Tesla never said anything, but she didn't believe when Dean said "he had no choice". She was pretty confident she could of removed te headband by herself, if Dean and Reina was double teaming Carson, it shouldn't have been to much trouble. She already heavily suspects Dean simply wanted Carson dead, and used this as a excuse.

Tesla instinctively took control of the soldiers present.

Tesla: You two. (points out 2). See to the body. All of you (points out half the group), you follow me. The rest are under Troy's command.

Tesla leaves with a group of soldiers to pursue Reina and the Evo's. Meanwhile Troy's group are stuck waiting as Troy steers down Dean.

Soldier: Sir... are we going to go?

Slowly Troy turns away from Dean, he realizes if he try anything here, he'll have the entire army after him. To many witnesses to try to seize control.

Troy: Follow me. I know a shortcut that will hopefully allow us to cut Reina off. With us coming from the front and Tesla in pursuit from behind, we'll block the Evo's in.

Troy takes his group of soldiers and leaves.

Johnny: But what I meant, is Carson's death your doing? Perhaps a jail escape?
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 6:23 am

Victor: I...don't know.
Serena: Have you been reading Fighters Abroad again?
Victor: What else am I supposed to do in here? All I have is the Fighters Abroad book.
Serena: You should have brought more books with you. You know that you start to act like one of the characters when you read it.
Victor: But it's soooo good. I could read it anytime.

The conversation clearly got sidetracked. Victor then pulls a lockpick out of nowhere.

Serena: Hey Victor, where did you get that lockpick?
Victor: I...don't know.
Serena: ....great, now you have me doing it.

---

Reina's group has found the stairs and ran up them quickly. They get to the entrance to find Troy's group coming from the other stairs. Most of the soldiers have fighting poles while the rest are unarmed to avoid killing any Evos.

Reina: Oh no...we took too much time.

One of the women (wearing sunglasses) speaks up.

???: Let's hurry. We need to get out now, fighting will do us no good.
Jim: Suzuna's right. I can hang back at distract them if needed.
Reina: No, we'll worry about that when we get into the main part of the city. First we need to get past the wall surrounding here.

The group quickly exits and has Troy's soldiers running after them. There is a large cement wall surrounding the building which has a gate operated by two soldiers as the only exit.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 1:22 pm

Troy: Come on men, we have them cornered. They can't get out with fighting and opening the gate themselves, and they don't have that type of time.

They pursue after the Evo's. Troy knew the guards at the gate had real weapons, not safety weapons. The quicker they catch them, the better.

Johnny is a bit confused as to what's going on.

Johnny (to Victor): Wait... you had a lock pick this entire time?

(lol at Fighters Aboard reference though.)

Meanwhile the doc seems to be finally finishing up with Sandra, on a small tray we see a number of tiny bone fractures which was removed, this occurred to to Tesla's knife hitting the shoulder bone, but failing to break though, only chipping some peaces off. Any sliced muscle tissue has been reattached. And the doc is in the process of sowing the wound closed.

Once done the nurse rigs up a sling to keep Sandra's arm up and relive pressure on her shoulder. The nurse then writes up a quick note for Sandra's cell partner, just to ensure nothing happens to re-damage her arm. The note touches on points such as Sandra's arm must remain in the sling at least the next few weeks, and requests to keep a eye on Sandra, particularly during sleep to be sure she does roll over on her bad shoulder.

Just a few basic tips. The doctors can't be in the cell area 24/7, and they figure the prisoners aren't going anywhere. So may as well use them (in this case would be Serena) to help out a little.

Doc: She should wake up fairly soon. You guys (the guards) can get her back to her cell.

The nurse gives one guard the note for Serena.

Doc: And for the love of god be careful. The last thing I need today is to open her up a second time.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 1:31 am

Victor: I was waiting for the right time.
Serena: Wait, Sandra was taken to get surgery. We should escape later so the soldiers won't be as alerted.
Victor: I almost forgot about that. Good idea.

----

The group of Evos stops.

Jim: I'll get the gate. Just hold them off.
Reina: Wait that's-
Suzuna: No he can handle it on his own. I'll stall the other group.

Jim starts walking towards the gate. The soldiers aim and as they fire, he runs up in superhuman speed. He is easily able to take out the first guard and uses him as a shield. This causes Troy to make his group charge.

----

Suzuna: My turn.

Suzuna simply walks up to the group of soldiers with a smile on her face. She lifts her sunglasses and has the soldiers look her directly in the eyes.

Suzuna: You will capture us after a fight.

While this gives Troy confidence, Suzuna said it to send the large group into an illusion. To her surprise, Troy isn't effected by it at all.

Suzuna: What the heck?

Suzuna turns and runs, using the group of soldiers as a wall from Troy. At this time, Jim has taken out the other guard and opened the gate.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 1:52 am

Troy ignites a flame around his fist.

Troy: You men better stand down.

Troy didn't care if Suzuna had a effect on their judgement, he'd just torch them all if need be. Just as he's about to roast his own men, he hears running from behind as Tesla's group caught up.

Troy: Hey, my men are in a illusion or some shit.
Tesla: Step aside!

Tesla took on her diamond form as she quickly approached Troy's soldiers. She knew she could plow though them easily, creating a opening for Troy and her own men.

Shortly after Serena spoke up they hear footsteps coming. Johnny knows not to speak up and the couple of soldiers that remained with the doc is seen returning Sandra to the prisons. They open Serena's cell and brings Sandra in, moving her from the stretcher to the bunks.

Soldier: The doc says if you don't want your friend getting re-injured, then keep a eye of her and see to it she don't roll over or fall. Next time we may not be so nice enough to fix her up.

The soldiers take the stretcher and exit, locking the cell door again before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:03 am

Jim: Quick!

The group starts running. Reina notices Tesla transform.

Reina: You guys escape, we'll handle this. Right, Suzuna?
Suzuna: Right.

The rest of the group runs to Jim.

Suzuna: How can we stop them?
Reina: Like this!

Reina blinks her eyes, revealing her power is active. She puts a hand out and it stops Tesla in her tracks. With this, she also keeps Tesla's eyes open.

Reina: You don't have much time. Quickly get her in an illusion.
Suzuna: Right.

Suzuna lifts her sunglasses again. This time she catches Tesla.

Suzuna: He (Troy) betrays you and you must fight him to survive.

Suzuna gives Tesla a different, much worse illusion. This was to buy even more time.

----

Jim: Let's get away from here. They will catch up later.

Jim leads the rest of the evos to an alley. He heads down a set of stairs that leads to a locked metal door, giving a special knock. A man opens the sliding bar that reveals his eyes.

???: Who are you with?
Jim: Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
???: Come in.

Jim brings the Evos into a safe haven, some guy's apartment which was remodeled to be a bar. He and Suzuna got the password and location from Victor for if trouble happened in the red lands.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:16 am

Troy watched as Tesla turned towards him.

Troy: Fuck...

Tesla attacked Troy, putting Troy quickly into the defensive.

Troy: If she catches me she'll rip me apart, I got to take care of this

Once Troy gets a opening he fires a fireball towards Suzuna.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:34 am

Suzuna ducks under the fireball.

Suzuna (talking quiet enough for only Reina to hear): We can go and she'll be in the illusion for another 30 minutes. When I'm gone, it wears off after around 30 minutes.
Reina: Let's go then.

Reina and Suzuna run away. Suzuna takes the lead and heads to the same place that Jim did, she makes the same special knock and the same guy opens the metal bar.

???: Who are you with?
Suzuna: Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch.
???: Enter.

They enter the bar/apartment to find the Evos all relaxed, knowing they are safe.

----

Serena reads the note that was with Sandra.

Serena: We can't risk escaping with her. It's just too risky for her health.
Victor: Then we will wait for rescue.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:53 am

By the sounds of things, the guards had again left.

Johnny: What is the problem? If someone is hurt, I can try teleporting that person. I won't make it back to Bloomingdale, but I think I can do it enough times to escape the city. I just need this damn blindfold taken off.

Troy was kept on his feet by Tesla, and Tesla's men was occupied by Troy's group who was caught in illusions. There was nothing he could do to prevent the Evo's escape.

Troy: Damn rock hard bitch!

In frustration Troy gave Tesla a uppercut to the chin when he found a opening, almost breaking his hand in the process as he didn't even phase Tesla in her transformed state.

Troy: Damnit all.

Troy had no idea how long this illusion would last, he just hoped he could outlast it.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 11:13 pm

Jim walks over to Suzuna and Reina.

Jim: What's the plan?
Reina: It's too dangerous to take a large group, we'll go in groups of three.
Suzuna: We shouldn't go now. They will keep searching for a while. I suggest we wait a few days.
Reina: Good point. We will wait.
Jim: Who will be in each group?
Reina: While I would like for the three of us to stay together, we'll split up. I want a strong fighter in each group. I'll take the other girls, they are weaker.
Jim: Got it.

With the plan set, Jim, Reina and Suzuna tell the apartment owner that they will stay for a while and arrange for rooms. Since it's just an underground apartment, each room is fit for three people. They decide to bunk in their groups that were decided on. We shift over to Reina's room.

Reina: It's nearly two AM. We want to get as much sleep as possible.
Woman 1: Why?
Reina: In a few days, I'm getting you two out of here and back to the Blue Lands. Suzuna and Jim are taking the others.
Woman 2: But we are safe here. Why leave?
Reina: We don't know how long it will be safe.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 11:55 pm

Troy and Tesla, alone with the soldiers all continue their fighting. Troy continues to be evasive but is eventually caught by Tesla who pins him to the ground. Tesla raises her fist for the finishing blow, Troy has no idea what to do as he's pinned and fire won't work. Tesla thrust her fist forward, striking the floor milometers from Troy's head, leaving cracks and an indentation in the concrete. He looks up, seeing Tesla not completely sure what had just transpired, he gave a sign of relieve.

Troy: Thank fucking guard.

The soldiers has also stopped fighting each other as the illusion has ran out. Tesla lets Troy up and takes normal state.

Tesla: What the hell was that?
Troy: Yea we probably should of warned you. One of the older captured Evo's before Carson hired you on was a illusionist.
Tesla: And your only telling me this now?
Troy: Hey, it's not my fucking job to fill you in on the details, alright.
Tesla: So is there any more surprises I need to know of?
Troy: Fuck if I know, ask Dean. He was always Carson's closest allies, his right hand man.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:53 am

Dean appears behind Troy and Tesla, walking out from the shadows.

Dean: Troy, we are searching for them tonight. Tesla, I want you to go guard the prisoners. Cat is still missing, things don't look good.

Dean then turns to the soldiers.

Dean: Get your sleep. You are to search for the Evos first thing in the morning. They could not have gotten far.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 2:18 am

Tesla: Cat can handle herself. She'll be back whenever she ready to come back.

Troy grins, he gets to go out and have fun while Tesla's left to rot in boredom.

Troy: Injury the prison shift.
Tesla: Troy, do everyone in this building a favor, and shut up, alright. Dean, I'll want the prison tonight, but if your taking over for Carson, you know guard duty wasn't what I was brought on to do. So don't expect this to remain a long term arrangement. I have no problems simply walking away, and wasting anyone you may send after me.

Tesla parts ways with the group to head to the prison, to take over at least what was Troy's responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 2:27 am

Dean: As you know, there are four roads out of the city. They are all dirt after we exit. East is the ocean, they wouldn't head that way. North is away from the Blue Lands, another wrong path. You check West, I'll check south. Only head about one mile down the road, checking for tracks. If you see nothing, then come back here to meet me.

Dean leaves Troy and heads to the south. The city is quiet now, nobody on the streets since pretty much everybody is sleeping. Since he is walking casually, it will take him a while to get there.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 2:37 am

Troy heads off towards the West exit. He himself isn't in a big rush, most of the Evo's needed food and rest, like Dean said, they wouldn't have gone far. So there was time.

Tesla arrives down in the prison area. It seems quiet enough as it was late and most would be asleep. Tesla walked down the length of the prison hall towards the camera room.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 10:11 pm

Dean reaches the dirt roads and finds no tracks. He heads back to Carson's base to find Troy waiting there.

Dean: Did you find any tracks?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 10:14 pm

Troy: Not one. They clearly hasn't left town.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 3:04 am

Dean: I also didn't find any tracks. You are back on prison guard duty in a few hours, get some sleep. I'll be taking the next night shift.

We skip ahead a few hours. Troy is in the prison and Tesla is back with the soldiers and Dean.

Dean: The escaped Evos are somewhere in the city. I want the south and west exits blocked while we search. Tesla, you can choose which part you want to be in. I'll also leave you in charge at nights while I'm back at the prison.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 3:26 am

Tesla: Between Reina and that illusion girl, it's better if we catch them before they make their move to escape. I'll be involved in the search as we don't know which exit they'll go for.

Troy is back in the prison walking through the hall, kinda bored. It's a bit of an announce cause usually the guard go's into the camera room, but with Troy pacing around, nobody can talk to each other without being heard. Troy eventually do move away from the cells and into the camera room.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 7:41 pm

Dean: I want the elite soldiers at the roads then. Tesla, you can search the west half of the city. I'll take the east. We don't want to cause suspicion so don't enter buildings without permission.

With the orders given, Dean heads to the east part of the city with a few select soldiers. He preferred being in a small group.

----

In the Blue Lands, we see Zeik and Katarina having breakfast. Katarina looks tired even though she got a lot of sleep.

Zeik: Is everything alright? You were tossing and turning all night.
Katarina: I had to hold off Cat. She tried to take control. It's easier to do so when the one with control isn't awake.
Zeik: I see. I'll keep watch every time you sleep then.
Katarina: Recruits should be here today, right?
Zeik: Yes, in a few hours. I'll rest while we wait.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 7:55 pm

Tesla had her orders and headed out west with a group of soldiers following. Her group was bigger then Dean's, but not as big as the case groups they had before.

In the early morning we see Sandra is awake. After days of fighting though pain and trying to conserve energy, getting repeated knocked out, and sleeping heavily. She finally seems to be more stable as she's up moving around the cell, given there is nowhere to really walk. She still seems weak, but that's due to not eating all this time on top of everything else. The fact she's up puts Serena a little more at ease.

Sandra: Has they even offered us any food since we was captured?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 8:23 pm

Serena: Yes but it was while you got surgery.

---

Zeik finishes eating first.

Zeik: You can wake me up when the first recruit gets here.
Katarina: Right.

Zeik heads to his bedroom and falls asleep on his bed.

---

Dean is with his group.

Dean: Check the alleys first, same with under bridges. I don't think they moved far from the HQ.

Dean's group begins the search.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 8:37 pm

After being up to stretch her legs a bit, she sits back down again.

Sandra: So what's the plan to get out of here? I know I'm in no real condition to be asking about this, but I'm sure you guys haven't given up. Are we waiting for rescue, or are we on our own?

Tesla had sent some soldiers out around to check the streets and general landscape. She and the remaining group started checking public buildings (stores, bars, clubs, whatever else) since they are not permitted right now to enter buildings without permission.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 4:11 pm

Serena: We wait, we can't risk you getting hurt again.

---

Dean starts checking public buildings for the Evos, going through them carefully so he doesn't miss anything.

---

We skip ahead a few hours and the first recruits make it to Bloomingdale. Katarina quickly waked up Zeik.

Katarina: They are here.
Zeik: Alright. Time to greet them.

Zeik and Katarina head to the center of town to find Bobby, Isadora, Kent, Lowen and Bartre there.

Zeik: Good to see you, fellow warriors. This will be a dangerous mission, and not everybody will come out alive but we need to rescue the others. We cannot let Carson take control. If you want to back out, you can leave now.

The recruits don't leave. A few of them looked at each other to confirm that they want to stay but that's it.

Zeik: Alright. Can you tell me your names?

??? (woman): Nephenee.
??? (man): Brom. Nephenee and I came from the same village. We might just be simple country folk but we know how to fight.
??? (man 2): I am Batman. I fought the evil of Gotham City before the earthquake.

A bunch of generic soldiers give their names. They don't have armor but they fight with swords.

Zeik: Alright. Bartre.
Bartre: Yes?
Zeik: You stay back for if more recruits come, just set up a camp by the ocean crossing. We are moving out.
Bartre: Understood.

Zeik's group moves out with Katarina leading the way. They know it will take a few days to reach Tyranny, which, according to Katarina, is where the prison is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next