The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 5:36 pm

Bobby pulls Johnny aside for a second.

Bobby: If she (Sandra) starts to slow down, just warp her to the next town with you and wait for us.

Bobby moves back to in front of the group of Evos.

Bobby: Let's move out!

Bobby leads the group of Evos on route to the next town. This time, the walk is going slow. Bobby plans to let them have a lot of breaks, hoping to only take half the day.

----

With Serena's group, a couple of horses suddenly run up and join the group. One is in white armor, the other is in gold armor. The horses look relieved but sad. Serena stops the horses.

Serena: Buckeye (Gold, male), Shiloh (White, female) there you two are. Did Isadora, Kent and Lowen get captured?

The horses nod like "yes" and neigh.

Serena: Come with us, we're heading back to Bloomingdale. There we will find temporary riders and rescue your riders.

The horses look a little happier.

Serena: Jean, you can ride one. Link the other to yours by tying it's reins to the back of your saddle with rope.

----

Cat: They use gas bombs, set to slowly send the gas out over long periods of time. The area around the bombs, namely the courtyard, have the gas there for longer.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 6:00 pm

Sandra takes a spot up near the front of the pack again, which was good. It will be easily be seen if she starts to slow down during the day and fall behind. Johnny steps up by her.

Sandra: Hey.
Johnny: Hi. Hey if the walk gets to tasking for you, let me know and I'll help you to the next town. There is no shame in asking for help, remember that.

Sandra gave a nod.

Sandra: Right.

Jean links Buckeye to Shiloh and hops up on Shiloh.

Jean: Hope you guys don't plan to go to fast. I admit, I don't really ride much.

Jean seems a bit surprised just how well trained the horses are, it's like Serena can have a actual conversation with them, as if she was talking to another person.

Troy: I thought all or at least most of that stuff was destroyed in the Earthquakes. We was never able to find anything on that level to salvage.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 6:15 pm

Serena: We won't go fast anyway. I don't want to risk Suzuna falling off.
Suzuna: Thanks. I just can't wait till we give that Kai girl some payback.
Serena: Worry about recovering first.

Serena gets the horses moving again, going at a trot. She didn't want to move fast in the first place and they were well on pace to reach the crossing as the tide goes out.

---

Cat: The humans kept advancing technology. They have weapons that they didn't even think about 10 years ago, you know like laser guns. Those gas bombs are common.

Cat slowly opens the door and it's clear that the gas is gone.

Cat: We can see the courtyard from the entrance hall. The gas is a purple color, so it will be easy to spot. The gas in the courtyard shouldn't disperse for a few hours.

---

Bobby starts walking backwards again. He looked ahead and they are on a flat, strait path.

Bobby: Watch your step, especially when we get to the mountains in a few days. We don't need somebody to trip and break a bone.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 7:45 pm

As they ride, Jean figured they may as well talk alone the way.

Jean: So, what's it like back at your town?

Troy: What now then. We look around the building and see if anyone else got away? We got nothing else to do until the gas outside clears.

Sandra: Right. Seems a lot of the paths are dangerous around here don't it. The crossing, you got merely hours to cross a large, dangerous path. You trip there your dead before the days out. Now the mountains that are rocky.
Johnny: Well, we are more back in the wilderness then the red lands, so what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 12:05 am

Serena: It's normally quiet. Every once in a while, a group of bandits will attack.

Suzuna is listening carefully. She can hear water near.

Suzuna: We must be getting close to the crossing.
Serena: Thats...right. How did you find out?
Suzuna: I could hear the water and smell the salt in the ocean.

---

Cat: I'd prefer not to waste time. I think we should wait at the entrance.

---

Bobby: Yes it's dangerous but it provides a natural defense. We don't need crazy cameras and all that if enemies are forced to a hard path.

Bobby is back to walking normally, he slowed down to keep on pace with Sandra.

---

The prisoners are loaded onto the ship. Victor and Kent are put in a room together where there isn't a window. Zeik and Dean are stuck together again, they get a window. Jim and Lowen are together with a window. Brom is with some random mutant, no window. Isadora and Nephenee are together and they get a window.

Zeik: So we were told we can talk now.
Dean: It's not like we can get out. The window is too small and is bolted in, they serve food through a slot in the door. They would know if you got out.
Zeik: Yeah.

In Victor's room, he and Kent are talking.

Victor: No window. Sucks for us.
Kent: Yes but it is strategic. They are really smart.
Victor: I know. Well, I have my Fighters Abroad book.
Kent: I have my travel chess set.
Victor: Then we won't be bored.
Kent: That's good.

---

It is clear in Carson's HQ, the gas cleared. However Tesla has the same problem as Troy and Cat. Tesla at least has the advantage of being able to get on the roof.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 12:36 am

Jean: Cool, you got some pretty good senses there Suzuna. So how big is your village Serena?

Troy: Meh, whatever. Seems more a waste of time to just be standing around to me.

The two exited the room and made their way to the exit, they could see outside and there is quite clearly still gas around.

Sandra: Well I guess that makes sense.

Sandra realized Bobby slowed down. She felt kinda bad she holding the group up.

Tesla figured it was enough time the gas cleared and checked outside the room. It didn't take her long to see there was still gas out in the courtyard, but by now it shouldn't be spreading as much as it was. She'd then made her way to the roof, she opened the door carefully and there was no smell of gas, or any sign of it. She opened the door fully and went to the roof. Tesla got to the roof shortly before Cat and Troy made it to the prison entrance. Tesla could see there was still gas down there.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 1:13 am

Suzuna: My senses weren't this good before that girl Kai whipped me.
Serena: The village isn't that big. About an average size.

The girls make it to the crossing just as the tide starts to go out.

Serena: We are going to speed up here. I want to cross with time to spare.

Serena has Scarlet speed up into a slow gallop and Shiloh (along with Buckeye) do the same. At this speed, they will cross in about 30 minutes instead of the usual hour it would take walking.

----

Cat: Look, the gas is already starting to thin. Not to the point of being able to go through the center of the courtyard but we could make our way around the outside if we wear these dust masks.

Cat pulls some dust masks out of a janitor's closet. They are pretty cheap but effective.

---

Bobby noticed Sandra looked a little down.

Bobby: Remember, I played football in school. I could get to Bloomingdale in less than a day if I wanted to. Slowing down in nothing to me.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 1:38 am

Bloomingdale was sounding like a alright place, but she took note of Suzuna's comment to.

Jean: Suzuna back to you. I've heard if you lose your eyesight, you adopt to better fine tune your other senses to compensate. Do you think that could be what's happening to you?

Troy: Looks like the humans are gone. So if this gets us put to sleep, we'll just wake up in a few hours.

Troy takes his mask and puts in on.

Sandra: Yea, I know. I just wish I hadn't gotten myself injured. I blindly trusted a stranger, and since she turned and took out my solder, I feel I've been holding people back ever since.
Johnny: Come now, you can't help it if your hurt. Besides, you have to make mistakes to be able to learn from them. Next time you'll be more carious.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 2:59 am

Suzuna: It could be. I heard of that happening, I didn't realize how much I rely on my eyes until this happened.

Suzuna wasn't going to mention that she is including her power. What Serena didn't expect is Suzuna re-gained her sense of balance. Suzuna lightened her grip on Serena, not relying on her as much.

---

Cat also puts on her mask.

Cat (muffled a little): Let's go. It should take about 30 minutes to get out this way. Or I have another idea, I could give you a lift over the wall then come over myself.

---

Bobby: People make mistakes. What we need to do is learn from them so they don't happen again. Don't go feeling sorry from yourself, just take it as a lesson. It's what I had to do.

Bobby remembers a huge football game, the championship game. He didn't read the coverage right on a play and it resulted in a pick 6. This put his team down 14-0, but on the next drive, he recovered. Every drive from then on out, he read the defense right and led his team to victory with 13 catches, 300 yards, 4 TD. He also convinced his coach to let him take returns and he returned a pair of punts for touchdowns.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 12:04 pm

Jean switched the conversation back to Serena for a bit.

Jean: So how do you estimate it'll take to get back?

Troy (also muffled some): That could work. You need me to sit atop the wall and height you up after you gives me a boost?

Troy would usually not offer help and just abandon the other person. But seeing Cat had a way out anyway, even if it was the long way, he was pretty sure she'd come back to kill him.

The support from her fellow Evo's lightened Sandra's mood a bit.

Sandra: Thanks guys. Your right, I am being to hard on myself.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 12:51 pm

Serena: After 2 or 3 days we should be half-way there. Then Suzuna will be recovered enough to open her eyes and ride on her own, which would leave just one more day of riding.

The girls make it over the crossing safely to meet Bartre.

Bartre: What happened? Wait tell me later, camp is this way.
Serena: Alright. Let's go, we will rest there today. It's best if we take things easy.

Bartre leads the girls into camp. He helps Suzuna off Scarlet then helps the other girls down, and calls a man over to put the horses in their makeshift stable.

Bartre: Let's talk over brunch. Food is at the table.

To Bartre's surprise, Suzuna was already heading over there after he said they will talk over brunch. It is also clear the Jean quickly followed her, not only to eat but to keep an eye on her. Bartre and Serena head over.

---

Cat (muffled some, again): I don't need help.

Cat uses the shadows to lift Troy up onto the wall. She then does the same with herself but instead she goes all the way over. This caught Tesla's attention. Cat takes off her mask, clearly being out of the gas area.

Cat: What's the problem, do you need help down? Why not use your fire like a jetpack?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 1:36 pm

Jean caught up to Suruna and made sure she didn't stumble while on her way to the table. Jean was surprised, it was like Suzuna knew exactly where to go.

Jean: How... did you know where to go?

It then occurred to her that Suzuna could possibly be smelling the food. As they sat down one of the Vikings spotted Jean.

Viking: Was you here not long ago with Bobby. And how did you heal your arm so fast?

Jean looked over to the viking.

Jean: Oh, sorry. I'm Jean, I'm Sandra's twin sister. Sorry for any confusion.

Jean was becoming aware that blending into the background probably won't be possible here. She was probably going to get mistaken for Sandra a lot, especially as they get closer to Bloomingdale, where more and more people know her sister.

Tesla seen the two. She made a loud whistle noise that caught Cat and Troy's attention.

Cat: What was that?

Troy looked in the direction of the sound, seeing Tesla on the roof of the other building.

Troy: Over there on the other building (points direction), Tesla is on the roof. Go over there and get her. I'll get down myself, I don't want to risk burning you.

Truth was he never jumped from such a height. He had no idea if using the fire as jets would work or if he'd fall to his death, but pride held him back from asking for help, he'd rather go for broke and try it on his own. After all, there is no better motivation to learn then having your life at stake.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 2:15 pm

Cat works her way around to the back of Carson's HQ. She calls out to Tesla.

Cat: JUMP! I'LL CATCH YOU!

While Cat meant with the darkness, Tesla knew that.

---

Bartre: So what happened out there?
Serena: Suzuna has to tell the start. I wasn't there at first.

Suzuna starts telling the story like she's telling a legend.

Suzuna: It started with Zeik and Katarina heading into Carson's HQ. What we didn't know is Carson was already dead.

The Vikings gasp at the twist.

Suzuna: Zeik and Katarina walked into a trap. Zeik managed to get out of the trap and we were fighting the soldiers. Then, all of a sudden, gas bombs were sent out into the fight. I instantly covered my nose and mouth, and Zeik did the same - what I didn't notice is Scarlet, Buckeye and Shiloh escaped then. As the others got knocked out from the gas, I turned and ran. However, just as I got out of the gas, I was tripped.

The Vikings gasp again.

Suzuna: I looked up and Kai betrayed us, she is with the humans in the white lands. She tripped me with her sword-whip.

The Vikings gasp a third time.

Suzuna: Just as Kai was about to pick me up, Zeik sprinted and tackled her while in the form of a tiger.

This Vikings cheer at this.

Suzuna: Zeik told me that I knew what to do. I lifted my sunglasses like this.

Suzuna lifts her sunglasses.

Suzuna: However, Kai knew what was coming and she whipped my face. I was bleeding badly, holding my hands up against my face.

The Vikings gasp again.

Suzuna: All of a sudden, Jim woke up and started fighting this guy named Heat. Zeik and Kai were clashing weapons constantly, evenly matched. This is where Serena came in and knocked out the human soldiers. Serena got me out riding Scarlet and Dr. House from Jean's town stitched my wounds.
Viking A: You are one brave lady.
Viking B: Let's cheer for Suzuna, survivor of the gas battle!
Vikings C and D: She deserves it!
Vikings (about 20 in total): Hip hip hooray!

Bartre: So you don't know what happened to Victor, Zeik, Katarina, Jim, and our soldiers?
Serena: That's right. Best we can do is assume they all got captured.

---

Bobby stops the group of evos. It is around noon.

Bobby: Time to eat. Pick a shady spot, we have plenty of food that Bartre let us take. There is also plenty of water.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 2:48 pm

Tesla came over to the edge.

Tesla: Alright, be ready.

Tesla looked down to make sure Cat was set then stepped of the edge, with just a slight push with her foot so to clear the building.

Sandra seemed a bit happy to hear they was stopping. They found a good shady spot to rest and as the other Evo's got settled, Sandra found a spot and kinda kept to herself, she wasn't very far away, just out alone. What we see is Sandra tending to her should again, in some discomfort once more. She didn't want to show weakness, she wanted to work though it and make it back to Bloomingdale on her own. But she was starting to doubt she'd make it, the little bit of sleep back at Bartre's camp wasn't enough for Sandra to recover as much as she'd want to. Even though the rest help, she was still feeling the effects from the previous walk ever since they started today.

Troy was left alone.

Troy: Fuck me and my mouth. Well, lets see how this shit go's.

Troy got in position and pushed himself off the wall. He reacted quickly and fired a downward steam of flame to thrust himself up. He still fell fast, but the jet effect slowed him enough to survive the fall and stick the landing. He had the ground under him torched, but he made it.

Troy: I'll be damned, it worked. I would of roasted Cat if she hadn't moved, but it actually fucking worked! This could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 3:38 pm

Cat slows Tesla down with ease and brings her over the wall, giving Tesla a soft landing. She did all this using hand motions because it needed precision.

Cat: Troy is this way.

Cat brings Tesla around the corner and notices the ground is burned but Troy isn't in sight.

Cat: ...where did he go?

---

Bartre: Well let's eat.

Everybody starts grabbing food. It is clear that Suzuna is sticking with the vegetables.

Viking A: Why don't you have some meat? It will make you stronger.
Suzuna: I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat meat.
Viking C: Sticking with her ideals. I can respect that.

---

Bobby is chatting with the other evos. He wanted to make sure everybody was alright, and they all appear to be fine. He sits down to eat, being part of the group. When Bobby starts eating, he grabs a large turkey leg.

Bobby: I never get tired of eating these.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 4:04 pm

Johnny is with the group to and starts eating away on some wings. It's not long till he notices someone is missing.

Johnny: Hey, where's the other girl?

Not long after he asks, Sandra comes over, she wanted some food.

Sandra: You meant me?
Johnny: Yep.

Sandra went over and sat closer to Bobby. She took a piece of turkey and started eating. After eating some food she speaks, Bobby had a feeling she wanted to say something and he decided to wait till she was ready.

Sandra: Bobby... I think I'll need to take up the offer you and Johnny gave me. I hate giving up, but... I'm starting to doubt I'll make it back to Bloomingdale at this rate.
Bobby: Are you in pain?

Sandra gave a slight nod.

Sandra: Still, actually. I've been feeling it ever since the first walk. As we walked today, I just started feeling it more and more and more.

Tesla: Looks like he got himself off the wall. Honestly I expected to come over here and see him face first in the dirt.

Troy came up from behind Tesla and Cat, he tapped Tesla on the shoulder and she looked back.

Tesla: There you are.

Cat looked back seeing Troy.

Troy: I thought I'd check around while you was helping Tesla down, make sure them humans hadn't left and other traps.
Tesla: Checking around where? Not like you can run around the damn city that fast.
Troy: No, but I found myself a swell vantage point.
Tesla: Yea, where?

Troy grinned a bit.

Troy: Somewhere you can't get, diamond lady.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 2:28 am

Cat: I kind of gave him the idea of using his fire as a jetpack.

Cat gives a sheepish smile then starts to walk away but then turns around when she realizes Troy and Tesla are still standing there.

Cat: Are you guys coming? I'm not normally the one who goes crawling to the Evos for help but it's not like we have a choice. The 3 of us against the humans? I might be crazy but I'm not suicidal.

---

Bobby: Alright. Johnny, just keep her away from Bloomingdale for now. We'll get there together, I want to be there when you guys make it. You can go as far as you want but not near Bloomingdale or Guardania. There are 5 stops before Guardania. The first 2 are close to each other, the other 3 are pretty far.

Bobby knew the path they were taking. They had to head past Guardania to get to Bloomingdale.

---

Bartre: You girls should stay here for the night.
Vikings: We'll keep you safe!
Bartre: I'll give you food for the trip.
Serena: Thanks for the offer. We'll accept it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 3:20 am

Troy: Lady has a point, we're outgunned.
Tesla: Fine.

The two start following Cat. They knew she was right. Tesla could very well go off on her own seeing she has no employment and no pay of any sort at this time, but seeing as humans are starting to get involved, that may not be the wise choice to make.

Johnny: I know two of the stops. The 4th and first. I'll take her to the 4th stop tonight, have someone to check her out and make sure she didn't strain or pull something while walking. We'll spend the night then move to the next town I know. We'll camp there until you guys catch up. Sound good?

Jean spoke up, for a group of viking warriors these men seemed pretty nice.

Jean: You vikings are a pretty nice bunch aren't you? You seem nothing the stories depicted.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 12:24 pm

Cat starts to lead them out of the city then stops at a camping store. It is clear that the city is now abandoned thanks to the humans taking everybody as prisoners.

Cat: Get stocked up on supplies. If you want to keep up with me, you will have to camp instead of staying at an inn. Also don't forget lots of pairs of socks and some hiking boots, I don't want to have to carry somebody to the next town because he has blisters thanks to wet socks.

Cat already had her camping supplies - a hiking backpack, a tent, a sleeping bag, lots of food and water, a stove with fuel, and even some extra clothes. Normally Cat would just rush through the night to get to the blue lands but since they are going as a group, she is going to take it easy.

---

Bobby: That sounds good. We'll be going to one town a day.

---

Viking A: There be 2 types of vikings. One type runs as a group of bandits, using boats to move around the coasts. Then there are our vikings, we just want to keep the humans from the white lands away from our allies, you Evos.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 1:21 pm

Troy: Why'd you say he, think I can't camp it out?

Tesla was already getting supplies. He line of work took her through many different situations. She had camped out before, though not in a while now. Troy started picking up supplies so not to fall behind.

Johnny: That'll give Sandra about 4 or so days rest then before you guys catch up. We'll be at the first town outside Guardania by tomorrow night at the latest. It should give her enough time to prepare for the trek to Bloomingdale.

Jean: I imagine the humans over here who support us can't be on good terms with the humans over there (white lands).
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 2:04 pm

Cat just sighs at Troy's comment.

Cat: He's not that smart.

Cat heads into the store for a second.

Cat: I also suggest you change into clothes more suited for hiking. A pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and a hat will help. Sunglasses too if you want.

Cat was clearly wearing shorter-than-average shorts. She knew the trip would be long, hot, and sweaty but it's better than going to inns while short on money. Cat walks to the hats and sunglasses and picks out what suits her. While she did look odd to Troy by wearing tan shorts and a white shirt, and now a tan baseball-style hat and black sunglasses, she knew what she was doing.

---

Bobby: Right. You can go whenever you want. Also I'll be picking up Gandalf on the way, he will be a big help if the mutants do decide to come.

The other female evos from Reina's breakout glance at Sandra with some jealousy since she gets a shortened trip.

Bobby: Don't worry about the trip. We'll be going at your pace, we can afford to slow down now.

---

Bartre: Victor allied with us before the other humans could. We don't fear people with powers like they do. I think the fear comes with not being willing to work with you. If they just try to capture you guys, you will fight back and suddenly they are afraid of your powers.
Serena: Right. Fear comes with your point of view.

Suzuna finishes eating.

Suzuna: I'm ready to try to get some sleep. Sleep has been on and off for me, I would get a few hours at a time.
Bartre: That's fine. Olaf the Stout, please lead her to the bed she will use.
Olaf the Stout (Viking C): Right. I wonder if there will be food when I get back.

Olaf gets up and leads Suzuna to an army-style tent. The tent has 3 beds, one for each of the girls. Olaf leads Suzuna to the bed at the back, away from the door.

Olaf: Right here.
Suzuna: Thanks.

Olaf leaves and Suzuna doesn't bother with changing. She just gets into bed to try to get more sleep.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 2:33 pm

Tesla picked out as much white clothing as possible, it was something she was known for, always wearing white. That said she got stuck with black sun glasses, a green forest color hat and a light green backpack (which will carry her regular attire as well as supplies.) She gathers her gear and heads to the back to change.

Tesla (to Troy): Follow me, and you'll never make it to Bloomingdale.
Troy: Yes, yes, I know. Cat already threatened me last night about peeping. Man, surrounded by chicks and I can't even get a peep show.

Troy didn't really care what he grabbed. He had black shorts, red cap, just a assortment of random colors, whatever supplies he could grab.

Johnny: Finishing eating Sandra then tell me when your ready.

She gives a nod of agreement. She go's to eat a little more before leaving.

Back at the table.

Jean: It's to bad more humans don't share the views on us you guys do. I mean sure, there are some bad apples among us, but that's no different then them.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 3:01 pm

Cat: I'll be waiting outside.

Cat leaves the store and heads to a bench. She sits on it and re-ties her boots, then sighs again.

Cat: Guys here...all they want to do is peep on us and have sex. Almost makes me wish I ended up in the blue lands from the beginning. But if I did, I would have less fun.

---

Bobby finishes eating and goes to check the path ahead. He doesn't leave the area, he just climbs a tree to get a vantage point.

Bobby: Looks good up ahead. Should be an easy walk to the next town. Then it's to Twilight Town. That's where we will pick up Gandalf.

---

Bartre: They have never seen you guys help us. That's the problem.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 3:14 pm

Tesla comes out soon after changed into her hiking gear, and Troy follows her after a few minutes.

Troy: Alright then, we're ready. So lets get this trip started.

After Sandra finishes, she makes her way over to Johnny.

Johnny: Ready?
Sandra: Yes.

Johnny shouts out to Bobby.

Johnny: Yo Bobby, we're gone!!

Using his ability, Johnny teleports himself and Sandra away.

Jean: Yea, I guess so. Who knows, maybe one day we can convince them we're not all bad.

It was a bit of a optimistic thought. But anything could be possible.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 3:41 pm

Cat: Alright. Just follow me.

Cat starts to lead the long hike. She knows it will take a while but it's better than scaring the Evos into fighting them. It's already around 2 PM, Cat knows they can make the crossing at a comfortable pace but they would be crossing at night. Instead she plans on camping out near the beach.

---

Bobby climbs down from the tree. The other Evos are done eating.

Bobby: Let's continue. We will be in town by dinner time.

Bobby continues the hike, going at the pace of the girls. They stay as a group and are moving carefully. This half of the hike is uphill, then the next hike climbs the rest of the mountain. After that it's easy but long, going downhill. After the mid-mountain town on the other side, they will have to move fast to make the towns before night.

---

Serena: Do you guys have my ax? I left it back in Bloomingdale and I'd prefer it over this one I found in the red lands.
Bartre: Yes I do. It's in our weapon tent.
Serena: Thanks. Also, I need to wash my clothes and armor. I'll go do that stuff now.

Serena heads off to wash her clothes then find the weapon tent. She knows it will take a while but it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next