The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 23rd 2012, 3:26 am

Tesla and Cat accompanied by a few of Carson's men leads the group outside where a few 4X4 vehicles wait. Victor and the Evo's might of done away with most technology, but Carson used what he had, even if it wasn't a whole lot. Ziek and Sandra is put in the first vehicle, a driver and Cat get up in the front.

Serena and Johnny is placed in the second, with Tesla and the second driver sitting up front. They head out taking the road as far as it will carry them.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 23rd 2012, 4:06 am

Thanks to incompetent soldiers, the 4x4s run out of gas well before they reach Twilight Town.

Cat: You idiots! You forgot to get gas!
Driver: No I got gas....

The driver thinks of where he left the gas can.

Driver: I left it at the 4x4 depot.

Cat punches the driver.

Cat: Now we have to walk.

They exit the 4x4s. Suddenly 3 soldiers pop out of the trunk of each vehicle, making an extra 6.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 23rd 2012, 4:21 am

The group gets ready and starts leading the captured Evo's down the trail. They have 2-3 soldiers guarding each person. Tesla and Cat are in the pairs watching Ziek and Serena, the two main targets. Sandra being injured is guarded by a pair of soldiers, and Johnny being blindfolded is also guarded only by soldiers.

Despite the set back though, Tesla is awful quiet.

Tesla: Something just doesn't feel right about this whole thing.

She was still curious where Reina ran off to. Tesla suspected there was no way she'd just abandon her allies. But why leave mid-battle as she did. Tesla expected some type of retaliation, or break out, or anything during the night. Yet nothing happened after they beat the towns initial defenses. She instructs the soldiers to be on watch for anything out of place.

Tesla: Till we get back across the sea break, we can't afford any more mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 2:05 am

To Tesla's surprise, they have no trouble getting to Twilight Town. At Twilight Town, Gandalf is alone standing at the gate.

Cat: What do you want? Just move.

Gandalf says nothing and Cat walks up to him. Gandalf slams his staff down.

Cat: I said move it!
Gandalf: You shall not pass!

With the second one, the warriors (around 12) come out from behind the walls (except for Reina, she is with Bobby). Bobby starts eating whatever he can. Cat walks back to the others.

Cat: We have to fight our way through.

Meanwhile the champions heard Gandalf from the split in the road. They quietly loop around, waiting to hear the fighting in order to make their move (yes they are on horseback).
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 2:34 am

Tesla: I knew this was going all to easily.

Tesla assign a few of the soldiers to watch the prisoners.

Tesla: Don't untie any, make sure the teleporters blindfold remains tight. If anyone who isn't a top objective (referring to Johnny and Sandra) tries anything funny, deal with them permanently. At the end of the day they are expendable.

She wanted leverage to ensure Ziek would try anything funny or Serena if she got lose somehow. So she played the card that the other two was expendable. The remaining 4 soldiers, along with Tesla and Cat turn to face the warriors. Tesla readied her blade, she always saved her power for a defensive tactical advantage instead of showing off from the start.

Tesla (to Cat): Lets try to handle this quick.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 2:49 am

Cat takes out her daggers.

Cat: You guys take the ones with the swords. I can avoid axes easily.
Soldier: You sure? There are around 5 with swords and 7 with axes.
Cat: Your lances are weak against axes. And axes are weak against swords. And then swords are weak against lances.
Soldier: ...what are you talking about?
Cat: You never played Fire Emblem?

Tesla simply gives Cat an odd look.

Cat: Fire Emblem, a strategy role playing game.
Soldier: Ok....well we'll just go with what you said.

The soldiers simply follow Cat's crazy plan. They all charge the fighters.

Bartre: That chick has daggers!
Warrior 1: Oh no!
Warrior 2: Oh no!
Warrior 3: Oh no!

----

While that is going on, the champions draw their swords. There are around 10 champions, not including Kent, Lowen and Isadora.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 2:52 am

The kool-aid man busts through the nearby wall.

Kool-Aid Man: OH YEAH!

He notices the situation and then backs away through the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 3:06 am

Tesla and the attacking soldiers start by approaching the warriors with swords. Tesla takes a sudden quick approach towards one as the soldiers follow up. Tesla encounters one warrior and engages him. These are more highly trained combatants then the knights at Bloomingdale, but after a short time Tesla finds a opening and slices the back of the warriors knee, she kicks the back of the wounded knee to bring him down, then slices his throat.

The other soldiers are already fighting the warriors with swords. With the odds even for at least now, Tesla decides to back up Cat and start picking off ones with axes.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 3:29 am

Cat takes down a couple of warriors on her own. The champions hear the fighting and Isadora has them charge. This causes Cat to look back.

Cat: Damn it...You get these guys. I'll help the others. Why am I stuck doing everything?

Cat runs back to the prisoners and prepares to use shadows to trip the horses. She is able to stop a couple of generics by tripping the horses but Kent breaks through and heads for Zeik.

Kent: For Narnia...I mean for Victor!

Kent heads up to Zeik and manages to take out the guard on his first pass. Cat sees this and heads to Zeik to guard him, which causes Kent to retreat.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 3:50 am

Tesla is left with the warriors closing ground on her. She uses her quickness to avoid a few axe swings. As she gets surrounded she shifts to her diamond form when a few warriors attack. The blades are unable to cut her and grabs a axe from one warrior, stabbing it into the midsection of another. She then grabs the unarmed warrior in a neck lock, and breaks his neck. It took her down to 3 warriors armed with axes. Tesla took normal form again, she preferred the quickness advantage instead of attempting the brute force route. Only thing now is she needs to be extra aware, especially of attacks from behind seeing her defenses are again exposed.

The soldiers seem to be fending off the warriors with swords, but neither side seems to be gaining a advantage.

Tesla: Fucking useless, where do Carson hire these guys.

Tesla turns her attention back to the 3 warriors still remaining to face her. They have already started to spread out and surround her, as she expected.

Tesla: Great... it's always tougher when they know.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 4:33 am

Kent: They have one good guard with the prisoners. The others are useless soldiers. There is also only one other good fighter.
Isadora: Nice work. Take out the other guards!
Kent: No wait. The one guard with the prisoners can control shadows. It can be used against us.
Isadora: If we take too long, we lose our shot. But we are already down two horses. We should go anyway.
Kent: Alright.

The champions prepare another charge, this one aiming to take out the guards. The warriors start to get an upper hand on Carson's other soldiers but a quick shadow knocks them back to give the soldiers the advantage. Cat is seen looking over there while listening for the horses.

Cat: Useless idiots. No wonder why Carson let me have them. He wants to test us.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 5:04 am

The first warrior to attack Tesla charges from behind. A second later one charges from the front, and another second delay one charges from the side. Tesla quickly reacts throwing her blade at the warrior approaching from the side. As he was raising the axe at the time, the blade slipped though and Tesla's aim made show it impaled the throat.

While it seemed odd to take out the furthest away fighter first, his angle of attack from the side would of left Tesla with to many openings. The warrior from behind has reached Tesla and is bringing his axe down. Tesla had accounted for the time it'd take for him to reach her, and she was just able to get him in view again to dodge. A quick kick to the wrist area seen to it the warrior released the axe. Tesla knew she had no time to check and on instinct just grabbed the axe and spun back around, impaling the second warrior in the stomach.

She quickly retrieved the axe, as the final warrior attempts a second she uses the axe to chop off his head. With the 3 warriors down, she throws the axe aside, and again retrieves her blade. With her clothing being white, the mess of the battles where showing with many small red splatters around, blood stains.

Tesla: I'm going to need a whole new outfit by the time we get back.

Tesla seen the soldiers finally getting a bit of a advantage, which was caused by Cat. Tesla go's over to her while she's not under attack.

Tesla (speaking just loud enough for Cat to hear): These men Carson sent can barely hold their own. It could very well be only us remaining before to long.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 5:10 pm

Gandalf is standing with Bartre.

Gandalf: She is a tough one. Let's double-team her.
Bartre: Are you sure?
Gandalf: The one with the shadows is going to take on the horses. Thanks to Reina, the tough one has to come back here. That is when we strike.
Bartre: Right.

----

Meanwhile Reina got a boost from the Kool-Aid man up to the top of the walls. She picks off one of the soldiers fighting the warriors with her bow and arrow.

Reina: One down. Two to go.

Reina notices Tesla talking to Cat. She gave the warriors the upper hand, she decides it is time to get a surprise in.

Reina: If I shoot at her and quickly use my power, I can bring her up in the air. That puts her in an impossible position without the use of the other. Either she has to fall and get seriously injured or get helped down.

Reina closes her eyes and opens them again. They are glowing gold this time. These arrows have arrowheads for tips to provide crazy control. Reina takes aim and shoots at Tesla.

----

Cat: Look out! Why couldn't she watch her surroundings?

Cat uses the shadows to move Tesla away from the arrow. To their surprise, the arrow avoids shadows and starts following Tesla at full speed.

Cat: What the fuck? You...

Cat looks at Sandra and runs up to her, giving her a strong kick to the head.

Cat: I still want to keep at least her alive. Even if we get out with only that girl, it's better than nothing. Sure it would be a failure but at the same time it would look better in Carson's eyes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 7:45 pm

No matter who was controlling the arrows, Tesla was pushed into a position of little choice regardless. Be it Sandra, or if Reina was around, she was forced into activating her power and breaking the arrows. She gets a grasp of her surroundings now that she has a second, she notes a soldier down with a arrow in him, and the warriors taking over. She see's Cat with Sandra knocked out.

Tesla thought it may of been Sandra, until she found herself getting lifted off the ground and into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 12:31 am

Cat looks at the situation. Tesla is too high in the air to do anything but the Champions are closing in. Suddenly, Cat faints. This causes Tesla and the soldiers to look worried.

Soldier A: Remember the mission! We have to guard them!
Soldier B: We're down 2 fighters. What can we do?
Soldier A: This!

The soldier takes a strike at one of the Champion's horses. This causes the horse to turn off course and into a tree, taking the champion with him. A look at the champion shows he was killed by his own sword.

---

Gandalf: Hmm.... What can we do?
Bartre: Hold. That was one of the inexperienced guys.
Gandalf: Alright.

---

Katarina wakes up. She got control of her body back. She lets out a burst of blinding light. This causes Reina to fall off the wall and Tesla to fall to. The soldiers (and Tesla) take the situation and escape with the prisoners but in their confusion, Reina gets taken instead of Zeik.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 12:54 am

while in their retreat we see two females being carried by the soldiers (Sandra and Reina), Tesla is walking Serena.

Tesla: Man we got lucky back there.
Soldier A: But what about Cat?
Tesla: She shouldn't have much trouble escaping when she's ready to. Our main objectives are as they've always been, we get the prisoners back.
Soldier A: Should we go back. We lost our top target in all the confusion.
Tesla: Negative. I'm sure Carson will put together another operation to get Zeik if he absolutely needs him. While Reina wasn't necessarily a target, she'll be useful. Besides, we at least still got Serena. So the mission isn't a total bust.
Soldier B: Are you alright from that fall?
Tesla: Yes, I was still changed when it happened. I would of likely broke a leg or hip otherwise.

They was somewhat hurrying their pace, they didn't know if they would be chased after or not. They should not be much further away from the sea break. The next challenge was getting across.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 1:27 am

The less experienced champions all crashed while blinded and they got killed by their own weapons. The warriors were pushed over in the confusion and they got seriously injured. This left Bobby, Gandalf, Bartre, Kent, Lowen and Isadora from the army. They surround Katarina and Zeik.

Zeik: Why didn't you run?
Katarina: I...I want to help you.
Zeik: Help me by capturing me? Hah.
Katarina: No...you have to believe me.
Zeik: What's your story.
Katarina: I have a split personality. You already met the other personality, "Cat". My real name is Katarina. While Cat is evil, quite simply, I'm the opposite.
Zeik: Can we believe you?
Gandalf: Yes. She is telling the truth.
Katarina: Adrien Carson's plan won't work without you. But you should just let me go and stay away.

Bobby heads up to Zeik.

Bobby: Zeik Rush?
Zeik: Yes. Who are you.
Bobby: I'm Bobby Powers. Victor told me to meet you. About Victor...

Bobby starts to tell Zeik what happened and Adrien's whole plan. Zeik is simply shocked.

Gandalf: Once again, it's the truth.
Zeik: So Carson wants to wipe out the humans, and he wants to do it by force.
Gandalf: If he does that, he will have too much power. He would become corrupt and turn on us next.
Katarina: That's not all. Carson...he's willing to go full-on war with you first if he has to. He figures that if the leaders are taken out, the evos would just fall. Then he can use everybody with powers to take over the world.
Zeik: We won't let that happen.
Katarina: Well...I don't want to get in the way. You know about the split personality, I just want you guys to stay away from me.

Katarina starts to walk away, in the direction the mutants went. She reaches the center of Twilight Town but Zeik runs up to her.

Zeik: Wait!
Katarina: What?
Zeik: We need your help. Too much bad news and everybody won't fight as well.
Katarina: You know the risks, are you sure?
Zeik: Yes. Besides, you are the only one that can get us far. Sure Bobby knows where he is going but you would be our inside man...well woman.

---

Serena takes a look at the situation real quick. They are quickly getting to the sea break and Reina is out cold. However, it will still be a while before the tide is low enough for them to cross.

Serena: There's nothing I can do. Once we reach the other side, it's all over. That girl is too strong. Wait, where's Zeik? And why is Reina here?

Serena gets a smile across her face. At least something went right. Zeik was free.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 1:42 am

They reach the sea break shortly after. Soldier A lays Reina down and Tesla passes Serena over to him. She observes the scene, but it's clear the tides are still to high.

Tesla: Looks like we'll have to wait. We should pull off the path so be be less easily spotted.

The soldier passes Serena back to Tesla and lifts Reina back up. They pull off the beaten path and start walking along the waters edge. They plan to travel far enough to not be seen from the path.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 2:20 am

Katarina: Alright. What's the plan?
Zeik: First we need an army. How many men does Carson have?
Katarina: Hundreds, maybe even thousands.
Zeik: Alright. I'll send word for people to meet us back in Bloomingdale.

Zeik heads to the church. He sends owls to every town outside of Twilight Town and Bloomingdale. The letters read as followed:

"Evo Liberation Army - Members wanted. Willing people accepted, meet in Bloomingdale."

Zeik heads back to the group and Katarina is there.

Zeik: Gandalf, I'm sorry but I want you to stay back here. We need somebody that can make quick armies if needed.
Gandalf: Understood.
Zeik: Everybody else, come with me. We are heading to Bloomingdale.
Bobby: Are you sure she will be fine?
Katarina: Cat is evil but she's not stupid. If Cat returns, she will just run away. I'll do my best to hold her back.
Bobby: Alright.
Zeik: Let's move out.

The group (Zeik, Katarina, Bobby, Lowen, Kent, Isadora, Bartre) heads out towards Bloomingdale.

---

Serena doesn't find a good opening to help Johnny. Help doesn't arrive either so they are taken to the Red Lands.

Serena: Damn it...time is up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 2:39 am

As Zeik's group heads back to Bloomingdale to formulate a plan and army, the tides had gone out and Tesla and the soldiers guides the captured groups into the red lands. The group is quickly lead to the prison. Johnny is placed in his own cell across the hall from Victor (so if Victors cell is on the right side, Johhny's is on the left). His hands remains bound behind his back and he remains blindfolded.

The girls are placed in a cell next to Victor's. Out of all 3 Sandra easily stands out as the one that looks worse off. Reina and Serena seems relatively unharmed. With the prisoners now under the prison guards (whoever it is, Dean, or Troy), Tesla dismisses the soldiers and heads out to make her report to Carson.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 4:23 pm

Dean is walking the cells after Tesla leaves. He notices Reina in one.

Dean: Too bad the boss didn't tell her to bring Reina directly to him.

Dean opens the door to the girls' cell.

Dean (speaking to Reina): You come with me.

Dean takes Reina out of the cell. He locks down the prison for while he's gone.

Reina: What do you want with me?
Dean: You will find out.

Dean starts walking Reina to Adrien's office.

-------

Serena is tending to Sandra's wounds in the cell. Sandra is asleep since she is using most of her energy just surviving.

Serena: Shit...

-------

Victor also sees Dean take Reina away.

Victor: No....If he gets Reina, it's all over. Carson has access to something....that combined with Reina would make an unstoppable weapon. I've seen it before. A evo with a special headband, he almost took us out. His power was nowhere near the level of Reina's.

Victor starts walking around the cell, looking for anything that will help him get out.

-------

Back in the blue lands, the group has made it back to Bloomingdale. They prepare to wait a few days for help to arrive.

Katarina: Hey that girl that shot the arrows, was she Reina?
Zeik: Yes. Why?
Katarina: Oh no....this isn't good. This isn't good at all.
Zeik: What's the problem?
Katarina: Reina is one of two people we don't want Carson to get, the other being you.
Zeik: Why?
Katarina: Carson spent time developing a special headband. It has a gem in it that makes the user go berserk at Carson's command. This is particularly dangerous with you and Reina because if used on a mutant or evo, it multiplies their power by 10.
Zeik: ...that means that...
Katarina: Yes, that Reina can become the ultimate weapon.
Zeik: Is there a way to stop it?
Katarina: Other than killing the person, I have no clue. Maybe smashing the gem with a diamond or something similar. Or even taking the headband off.
Zeik: But that would be hard to do with Reina.
Katarina: Exactly.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 7:43 pm

Dean and Reina reaches Carson's office. They are told to wait outside until Tesla finishes giving him a update, and explaining what went wrong. After a little while Carson is done with Tesla, and Dean enters with Reina.

Carson: Well now, I wasn't expecting to get you out of this Reina. With so much going wrong, it's good to see we got something out of it.

Tesla meanwhile has stopped by the medical office, she speaks to a nurse quickly as there isn't a line.

Nurse: Can I help you?
Tesla: Carson wanted me to stop by and info the doctor that there is a injured inmate down in the prison cells. You'll pass the word on to him, won't you?
Nurse: Sure. I expected the doc would be busy tending to the soldiers, but looks like any that was injured never made it back.
Tesla: That's what happens in the heat of battle.

Tesla left after the two finished their exchange of words.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:38 pm

Victor is unable to find anything. However, he does hear some thunder.

Victor: A storm is coming. The rain can corrode the mortar between the cinder blocks, which would in turn make them easy to push out.

----

Dean: Do you want me to take her to your special room.

Dean made sure to use the term "special room" instead of "experimentation chamber" to avoid giving Reina any hints.

----

The group in Bloomingdale is now waiting. The owls were sent out in a hurry so by midday tomorrow, the willing soldiers would arrive. It is already nighttime.

Zeik: We should get some rest. We're leaving when the reinforcements arrive tomorrow.
Katarina: Right.
Zeik: I'll be fine without sleep. Katarina, I'll be watching you just in case Cat decides to give another visit.
Katarina: R-right.

Katarina wasn't prepared for that but she knew it was the safest solution. Everybody split off to guest houses except Katarina and Zeik, who went to his house.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:59 pm

Carson gave a nod.

Carson: Take her. I'll be in to join you two shortly.

It wasn't Carson's first choice to do things this way, but with the Evo's resistance, it's time Carson taking matters into his own hands.

At the jail cells a soldier soon leads in a pretty generic looking male dressed like a doctor. The man looks into the cell, looking at Sandra, trying to get a sense of her condition. He seems to have a little kit, something that looks to be hand made and thrown together pretty quickly. He lays it outside, asking the soldier to watch it. The soldier opened the cell and the man entered with nothing other then clean bandages to start off. The door was then locked behind him.

Man: I'm here to check on the injured prisoner.

He seemed weary of Serena, not really knowing what to expect, thus why entering with nothing that can really be used as a deadly weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 7:54 pm

Serena looks over his medical bag real quick.

Serena: You don't have the right supplies, she needs surgery. She has a chipped bone and a deep wound.

Serena was clearly more worried about Sandra's safety than anything else.

----

Dean leads Reina to a room in the basement. It is clear that evos have been tortured and experimented on here, as there is a lot of blood on the floor. Reina is put in a cell with a bunch of other Evos, they are tied up, blindfolded and gagged.

Dean: Carson will be down here when he's ready.

Dean locks the cell and heads up to report to Carson. Considering the door to the room is guarded, he isn't needed there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next