The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:43 pm

Cat: Yeah, it's not safe. I left Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy out there. I guess we can't trust Troy with or without us. Let's get him to the jail.

Cat lifts Troy up with the darkness again and starts to bring him to the jail. On the way, he starts to wake up.

Cat: You fucking idiot, you could have killed us all out there.

---

Suzuna makes it to Gandalf and Tesla.

Gandalf: What's going on, Suzuna?
Suzuna: At the other gate...it's Jim.
Gandalf: Ah Jim, that is strange. Let's head over there.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 2:15 pm

Tesla: I think I'm going to follow Cat, make sure Troy doesn't give her no trouble.

Suzuna was about to ask about Troy but Tesla cut her off.

Tesla: While trying to kill Titus Troy almost burned the forest down. Cat had to put of the fires and found Troy tranquilized. Cat brought back Troy to lock him away so he won't kill us all, but further more, there is still white lands soldiers out there. Here.

Tesla gives the dart to Suzuna, she no longer needed it, she just wanted to see it.

Tesla: Take this to Serena. Let her know what's up.

Troy was confused about where he was.

Troy: Wait Cat? What the hell am I doing back here?
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 4:10 pm

Suzuna: Right, we have to head to the other gate first.

Suzuna and Gandalf head in the direction of the other gate.

---

Cat: Well I can't trust you out there, you almost burned down the whole forest with your fire. Always watch your surroundings, you got hit with a tranquilizer cause you were too focused on Titus. The Humans took him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:15 pm

Tesla headed off in the direction Cat went.

Troy: At least he's out of our hair. So if I can't stay here and can't stay out there, where do you expect me to go now? Just float in your shadows all night.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 1:28 am

Cat: In here.

Cat throws Troy into the prison cell using the shadows, slamming him against a wall. She then grabs a bucket of water and completely soaks him in water. On her way out, she locks the cell door and sits down in a chair outside of it.

Cat: Hope you liked your time in prison before. If not, this will be a real pain for you.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 2:02 am

Troy can't help but mutter some unpleasant words toward Cat, he didn't enjoy getting wet, and on top of it he was locked up. It only takes a few minutes for Tesla to catch up, seeing Troy locked up.

Tesla: So the idiot didn't cause any more trouble I see.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 3:13 am

Cat: Right, and he won't cause any more trouble.

---

Gandalf and Suzuna make it back to the other gate.

Gandalf: Jim, what are you doing here? You were captured.
Jim: It's a little complicated. However, Victor is on the way here.
Gandalf: How do we know it's not a trap?
Jim: Suzuna is the last person I'd try to trick. I wouldn't be able to handle it if I got her captured.
Suzuna: It's true, I can trust Jim. How long until Victor returns?
Jim: About an hour.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 6:37 pm

Tesla: At least not for the moment he won't.

Tesla didn't doubt Troy would get out at some point, especially if nobody was around to watch him. Having him contained for the moment at least eliminated one threat though.

Tesla: In other news, we may of caught a break. Suzuna mentioned Jim being at the other gateway to the town. If we're lucky, the others had escaped with him. If not, we got another allies to aid us. Provided he isn't being used as a trap by the White Lands, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 7:42 pm

Cat: As long as we keep him wet and cold, he can't use his powers. He won't get out anytime soon. And having an extra hand helps but we have to be careful.

---

Gandalf: Open the gate!

The knights instantly open the gate and Jim is let in. They close the gate after he enters.

Jim: Thanks. The humans plan to attack us because Victor refused to surrender. We have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 11:09 am

Lee's men had reported back, it seems the mutants had been lost, Lee wasn't surprised however and started calling men back to base. The mutants wasn't going to surrender and the capture was a bust, so the next step was to take them all out. The scientist had already injected some soldiers with a new batch of serum, but everybody was still waiting on effects to the body to emerge.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 12:55 pm

The sun is starting to rise in the blue lands as Victor's group makes it to the gate just as Jim said they would. Heat was pushing Kai's wheelchair the whole time.

Gandalf: Open the gate!

The knights open the gate on command and let the group in. Suzuna just stares at Kai, not trusting her.

Suzuna: Why are you here?
Heat: Fucking Lee decided to experiment on her.
Kai: I'm sorry I got you guys captured....Now we know why you and Kunoichi are strongly against him, he just wants to use us to kill you all. And Suzuna, I'm really sorry I almost killed you.
Victor: Gather the people. We have an important announcement, have them meet in the town square.
Gandalf: Right away.
Bobby: I'll help.

Gandalf and Bobby split off in different directions to gather the villagers. This includes the vikings, the knights, and the archers. Cat left a knight in charge of guarding Troy when she and Tesla left for the announcement.

---

In the town square, there are 3 groups of people on stage. First, Dean is on his own on stage right. Victor, Zeik, and Serena are in stage center. Kai, Heat, Kunoichi, and Gale are on stage left.

Victor: Thank you for coming. First things first, welcome the new leader of the Red Lands, Dean Winchester. We have 4 major announcements for today. Dean, start with the first.
Dean: Before I make my announcement, Cat, come up here.

Cat gets on stage to Dean's right.

Dean: Cat is my second in command. Now as for my announcement, the Red Lands and the Blue Lands have agreed on an alliance. We had our differences before but I'm cutting out Carson's bullshit. No more random ambushes, no more capturing you guys, none of that makes sense. I don't see the point in weakening ourselves just to fight the humans of the white lands. We are to be known as The Purple Alliance.
Victor: Thank you Dean. As for the second announcement, I officially declare War against the White Lands. Lee has invaded the Red Lands and captured us, war is unavoidable at this point. The third announcement is coming from Kunoichi, leader of a rebel group in the White Lands.
Kunoichi: The Purple Alliance will get help from the rebel groups in the White Lands. Consider us as your own people. We might not be large in numbers but what we have is valuable - safe havens, guns with ammunition, and maps of the cities. Lee is a bad man, he can't get his way!

The crowd starts to cheer and Victor can't get a word in.

Gandalf: SILENCE! There is one more announcement.

The crowd quiets down out of respect for Gandalf.

Victor: Thank you Gandalf. This last announcement is from Heat and Kai, former generals of Lee's army.
Kai: You might not trust us but we see Lee's evil ways now. He experimented on me with a superpower serum. The effects have not shown yet but the least we can do is assume he did the same with other soldiers.
Heat: I have the part that's not so nice. The asshole Lee has thousands of soldiers, even soldiers stationed here in the blue lands. He will attack. He will invade. There are soldiers stronger than Victor, stealthier than Kai, crueler than me and Cat, faster than Zeik, smarter than Serena. Being a general in Lee's army isn't about strength, or brains, it's about how long you have been with him. We were the first to join, the other soldiers won't defect as easily. Lee pissed me off when he experimented on Kai, I'm gonna make him pay.
Victor: Thank you. Does anybody in the crowd have an important announcement?

Cat walks over to the center of the stage.

Cat: The Humans have Titus. Troy had Titus just about killed when he was taken out by a tranquilizer. I went out to put out his fire and found no sign of Titus, just boot prints and footsteps of him escaping. There is no doubt that they are the humans, they are the same boot prints as from the Red Lands attack.
Zeik: We need not worry. We will fight, and we will win!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 2:44 pm

Sandra was with Jean and Johnny in the crowd. It was now official, war against the white lands. Tesla was towards the back of the crowd, she wasn't surprised by the announcement of war, however the alliance with former white land generals and white land rebels could be quite a useful development. She still knew better then to think this fight would be easy however.

Meanwhile at the camp the soldiers get word that a pick up will arrive within 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 3:07 pm

Victor: You are dismissed.

The crowd starts to break. Rebecca speaks loud so the archers can hear her.

Rebecca: Come on girls, it's time to train!

The group of archers starts to head for the western wall, within the city because that's where they set up. Suzuna heads over there with them.

---

Dean: Cat, where is Troy?
Cat: The idiot is in the town jail. First he almost got Tesla killed, then he almost got the whole nation burned down.
Dean: Take me to him

Cat leads Dean to the jail to find Troy sitting there, still wet.

Dean: Hello Troy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 4:01 pm

Troy was a little surprised to see Dean back.

Troy: It's we suppose to rescue you? Well, them I guess.

Sandra brings Jean up to meet Victor and the others that escaped capture, as well to greet them herself.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 4:22 pm

Dean: I heard about your mistakes in battle. I'm giving you 2 choices. Either you will have more awareness on the battlefield, or I'll let Cat have the...pleasure as she calls it of killing you.
Cat: I really would enjoy it. I might even let Tesla get involved.

---

Gandalf intercepts Sandra and Jean before they can get to Victor. He could tell by her body movements that she pretty much forgot something but he didn't know what.

Gandalf: Did you forget something? Perhaps you have a meeting somewhere.

---

Bobby and Jim are talking now.

Jim: Thanks.
Bobby: For what?
Jim: Suzuna is strong but a little foolish. She will use her powers to avoid fights even if she's sick. I could tell she was sick. So thanks for looking after her.
Bobby: Oh that was nothing. It was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 7:03 pm

Sandra just realized. With the excitement of the party and the reams return, she'd forgotten about Robin.

Sandra: Oh we're supposed to meet Robin. Thanks for the reminder Gandalf, we should get going.

Sandra takes Jeans hand and runs off with her, going to the western wall where the archers are setting up. The two girls get there before to long seeing all the archers.

Troy: So it's really only one choice. I'm not dealing with those two crazy ass... ladies.

"Troy knew how cruel Cat could be, she'd send you through hell before you die."

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 1:38 am

Dean opens the cell door.

Dean: Don't touch the girl Sandra, don't try to rape any of the women in town, don't get in a fight with anybody in town, and don't set anything on fire. If you do any of those things, Cat will have her way with you.

Dean clearly knew Troy's past. Carson's computer logs had their uses, he knew how to get Troy to behave. Troy was just sitting down on the cot.

Cat: Come on, get your soggy ass up. Don't just sit there all day.

---

The archers get all set up quickly. Around half of the targets were already there from the other day. All of the archers are wearing the same clothes - the clothes Robin wears, with a long-sleeve white shirt under the t-shirt. Robin also has the long-sleeve shirt on.

Rebecca: Today we have 3 special guests. We are going to teach them the art of fighting with a bow and arrow.

The archers look over to see Suzuna, Jean, and Sandra there.

Rebecca: We also have a guest archer. At the end of the training, our best archer will have a contest with her. Let's get this started.

While the less experienced archers, including Robin, went to practice, 3 vet archers walked over to Suzuna, Sandra, and Jean.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 1:54 am

Troy: Fine.

Troy got up and exited the cell.

Troy: Jeez with all these rules it'd probably be more fun in there.

Sandra: So archery lessons is the surprise Robin told us about. Should be fun, I'm up for something new.

When the 3 archers came over Sandra was quick to greet them. Jean still not quite use to being in such a social setting was a bit slower, but also politely greeted the archers when she seen Sandra doing so.

Jean: So you guys must be our teachers for today.

Jean seemed a bit nerves, she had never even touched a bow and arrow in her life. Unless she managed to get the hang of it, she would just be wasting these archers time. Her sister though seemed much more eager and excited to get started.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 3:46 pm

Archer: Yes, we are your teachers. Each of us will take one of you.

The archer was looking over the girls as she spoke.

Archer (to Suzuna): You are left-handed, correct?
Suzuna: Yes. How did you know?
Archer: Your left arm has slightly more muscle mass than your right arm. You will come with me. What's your name?
Suzuna: I'm Suzuna Kyles.
Archer: Ah Suzuna, famous for surviving the gas attack. I'm Sandy, let's go.

Suzuna and Sandy head over to a target. They take one of the targets on the ends to be safe. The other archers are looking over Sandra and Jean. They can't tell much of a difference between them until one notices Sandra's shoulder was recently hurt. Both of these archers are right-handed, and can tell that Sandra and Jean are right-handed.

Archer (To Sandra): I'll take you as my student. Your shoulder was recently hurt, I'm less tough of a teacher. (to Jean): Good luck with her, she's known as one of the hardest teachers. She'll push you to make you better.

(Note: You can control the archers and make up names for them)

----

Back with Suzuna and Sandy, Sandy is showing Suzuna how to properly hold a bow first. Sandy then shows Suzuna how to fire a bow, going through all of the steps slowly.

----

Erik the Swift walks over to Bobby and Jim.

Erik: Ya don't know how ta fight wit' a weapon, 'ight?
Bobby: Right.
Jim: Yeah, I never used a weapon before.
Erik: Come wit' us, we'll teach ya 'ow ta use a short sword.

Erik notices Troy is out of prison, being escorted by Dean and Cat.

Erik: Ya come too. Ya got a lot ta learn before bein' ready ta fight.

---

Zeik is now showing Kunoichi, Gale, Hawkeye, Clinger, Kai, and Heat around town. He has the tiger with him since he didn't want to abandon her. They are in a back corner of the town, near the gate to the woods.

Zeik: This is my house here. Victor agreed to let you guys have a couple of houses. Hawkeye, Clinger, Gale, Heat can share the house across from mine. Kunoichi and Kai can share the house next to mine. Any objections?
Heat: I'd prefer to be with Kai but I'll make it work.
Kunoichi: Don't worry, I'll take care of her.
Gale: We are fine with everything. Let's resume the tour.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 4:26 pm

Sandra starts following her teacher over to their target.

Sandra: You guys are good at noticing details.
Archer: Yes, it comes with years of practice.
Sandra: May I ask your name?
Archer: Certainly, my name is Jackie.

They reach their targets where a bow and a abundance of arrows lay. Jackie picks up the bow and a arrow.

Jackie: First I'll show you how to hold a bow and properly hold a arrow. As well as display the best stance to take.

Jean had followed her archer over to their position.

Archer: I am Mia and I will be your trainer for today. First, do you know anything about archery?

Jean shakes her head slightly.

Jean: No, nothing.

As with Jackie Mia starts from the basics, displaying a steady stance and giving tips on how to hold a bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 1:25 am

Sandy: Are you ready to fire your first shot?
Suzuna: Yes.

Sandy brought her own bow along so Suzuna could get a feel of the practice bow. This made Suzuna feel more comfortable when learning, and she fires a shot relatively quickly for a rookie. The shot hits the bottom edge of the target, surprising Sandy.

Sandy: Nice first shot. Most people don't even hit the target. However, you have to aim a little high. Don't forget about gravity.

---

Erik walks over to Troy.

Erik: Did ya 'ear me? Ya need ta learn before ya can fight.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 3:26 am

Troy: Fine, fine. I'll come.

Troy follows Erik and the rest of the group.

Sandra is quick to learn the proper form of holding the bow and arrow. After some tips about aiming, Sandra is ready to take her first shot. Jackie had mentioned to compensate for the effect of gravity on the arrow. Sandra takes aim, but over compensates and shoots her first arrow high, overshooting the target.

Jackie: How did that feel?
Sandra: Felt alright.

Didn't seem pulling back tension to fire the arrow had any negative effect on Sandra, at least not yet.

Jackie: Alright. We're going to try again. You don't have to aim that high up, at this distance just aim a small amount above the bullseye, then fire.

Sandra is given another arrow to try again.

Mia had now shown Jean what to do as well. We see Jean's first arrow hit the ground.

Mai: Hold more steady, aim higher. Now try again.

Mai passes Jean another arrow to try again.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 6:15 pm

Erik is standing in front of the large group of vikings, with Troy in the group. Bobby and Jim were asked to stand to the side.

Erik: Most of ya failed an important part o' fightin'. Ya showed no awareness. Today, we are doing an exercise in awareness. Pick a marble from da bag.

Erik starts at one end of the group. In the bag are red and blue marbles.

Erik: Olaf the Stout, Baleog the Firece. Ya got a different job. Teach 'em 'ow ta fight.

Erik points over to Jim and Bobby.

Olaf: Alright. I hope we get a good lunch break.
Baleog: Don't worry brotha. We'll teach them how to fight like fierce men, like me!
Olaf: I'll teach defense.
Baleog: And I'll teach offense!

Baleog is flexing his muscles as he says that. Erik continues with the group. Most of the more experienced vikings drew blue marbles, all of the inexperienced ones drew red. The inexperienced team got one experienced viking, and Troy gets the last marble, a red one.

Erik: Get ya paintball guns n' ammo. Red team gets red, blue team gets blue. If ya get shot, ya are out. Da goal is ta take out da other team. We got da east half o' town cleared, that's da area of play. Da start of da town square is off limits. Red team starts north, blue team starts south.

---

Olaf and Baleog walk over to Jim and Bobby.

Olaf: We will train in the town square.
Bobby: Got it.
Baleog: You will be fierce fighters by the end of the day, brothas!

---

Suzuna fires again and hits the bulls eye.

Sandy: Nice shot.
Suzuna: Thanks. I always learned fast.
Sandy: Try again.

Suzuna fires again and hits right next to her last arrow, just outside of the bulls eye.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 6:58 pm

When he gets his paintball gun Troy heads off north with the other red team members to get to their starting positions.

Troy: Spending the day playing paintball huh. Better then nothing.

After a few more missed shots Sandra starts hitting the target, but Jackie can tell Sandra's aim is still high. The arrows don't seem to be going quite as fast as they could be either.

Jackie: You are not bring the bow back to maximum tension are you?
Sandra: You can tell?
Jackie: Yes. Your aiming needlessly high in a attempt to compensate for a soft shot. Are you worried about your injury?
Sandra: I still am a little cautious over it, yes.
Jackie: Lets try a few full tension shots. We can always stop if you think you may of pulled something, or if something is wrong.

Sandra gives a nod. On her next shot she pulls the bow back to full tension and lowers her aim. Her following shot lands a little outside the semi bull.

Jackie: Now your getting it. You just need to practice your aim.

Jean has managed to get some arrows around the semi bull with Mai giving her aiming tips.

Mai: Better, but not nearly good enough. You won't kill any enemies like this.

She passes Jean another arrow.

Mai: Lets keep at it, I want to see perfect bulleyes by days end.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 7:33 pm

Viking A: This is not a simple game. Follow my orders and we will win.
Viking B: Why do we have to follow your orders?
Viking A: Because I'm the captain. Last time, you guys disobeyed my orders and we were picked off easily.

---

The blue team quickly got their guns and paintballs and moved south. They have been on the same team before and already have a plan.

Blue Team Captain: Same plan as usual. Stick with cover, and cover anybody who is in the open.

---

Dean, Cat, and Tesla are at the top of a tower outside of the paintball field.

Dean: Watch Troy carefully. If he gets in a fight with one of them, you 2 have permission to take care of him...permanently.
Cat: Firing his paintball gun doesn't count, right?
Dean: Right.

---

Suzuna starts hitting more consistent bulls eyes.

Sandy: Good work. Time for a short break, drink some water. I don't want you to faint.
Suzuna: Right.

Suzuna and Sandy head over to a water pump with their water bottles. They are the 4th and 5th people to get a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next