The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 11:00 pm

roy was by now moved to another area where he could sleep (or probably even put to sleep lol). Titus was awaiting news of Jenny.

---

Jean could understand Serena's concern, she was kinda worried herself.

Jean: Remember what you told Sandra earlier today about being careful? Well before the groups met up, while Sandra and me was with Bobby's group. Sandra stepped into a sneer trap laid out by the soldiers. Bobby cut her down fast, but she was still hanging upside down for a few seconds. While she was hanging like that the wire was pulled tight enough it cut into her skin. Even after she was down the wire loop was still tight and it took her a few seconds to loosen it and get it off. I don't know if she has a sprain or something, but she's had a bit of a limp in her step ever since.

---

Not long after Lee is brought a long range communications radio with a incoming call from Jesse.

Lee: You shall leave us, I'll take this call myself.

The soldier left and Lee answers the call.

Lee: So how is operations going?
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 11:37 pm

Jesse: This is Lieutenant Jesse Rocket. We found the mutants fleeing to the red lands with Kai and Lieutenant Luis Barker is temporarily running the operations in the Blue Lands. Problem is Tesla Nova and Dean Winchester jumped us. The Winchester kid backhanded-punched Captain Dias in the face, causing her to scream in pain and start bleeding. I left my fight with Victor to assist her when Tesla threw a knife into James' arm then rushed to Captain Dias and punched her even harder in the face. One of them broke her nose and she is bleeding bad. Both James and Captain Dias are out of commission, we need a medical evacuation and a new lead soldier sent asap. The good news is we captured Johnny Gat, Riot Shield Man, and Knife Man Guy while taking over Twilight Town, Bloomingdale, and Vanguard.

Jesse took no chances with Lee, telling him what happened straight up. She knew Lee would appreciate knowing everything right away. However Jesse forgot to consider that the only soldier left worthy of leading an army was Cullen and Lee was about to call him in.

---

Serena: While she has a lot of heart, she is too...

Serena was trying to come up with a word to kindly say Sandra was pretty much bull-headed, not wanting to give up on anything. Jean ends up finishing the sentence.

---

While Suzuna was under her blanket, it was clear Sandra quickly realized she had nothing to keep her warm or even rest her head on. Sandra didn't have much of a choice other than asking for Suzuna to share.

---

Cullen is meeting with Titus in his (Cullen's) prison office. Cullen is sitting in a large office chair, the kind with wheels that spins and has arm rests, completely made of leather.

Cullen: I got to Jenny in time. Problem is she took multiple concussions, apparently from a riot shield. She might not remember who you are or even who she is when she wakes up. She is in critical condition but slowly improving. I already informed Lee of our deal and he agreed to the terms, you are in charge of Troy and any other rebels willing to join the cause.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 12:21 am

Jean: Stubborn might be the least offensive word to us.

It seemed this was where the sisters differed.   Jean was willing to just cut her losses and move on, Sandra however, like Serena was leading on to, just never seemed to want to let stuff go.

---

Sandra reluctantly went over to Suzuna, not really wanting to wake her but needing to.   Sandra places her hand on Suzuna shoulder and gently nudges her.

Sandra: Suzuna... Suzuna.   Sorry for waking you, but... I lack sleeping supplies.   Can you perhaps share with me?

You could hear it in Sandra's voice, she hated not being prepared and having to ask to share supplies.

---

Lee was not happy to hear of Paige and James being injured.   However he had to give credit where it was due, with the efforts of Paige team taking over so much of the blue lands, freeing Troy, retrieving Titus, and capturing 3 of the mutants fighters.

Lee: It's unfortunate on the injuries.  I will send a replacement for Captain Dias with the evacuation team.

After finishing with Jesse Lee sent out a message through the bases speaker system for Cullen to meet him.

---

Titus: If her memory is gone, those mutants will have hell to pay.

Titus wasn't pleased with the news, but at least Jenny was alive.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 1:03 am

Cullen: The mutants must be stopped, they will end the world.

Cullen hears Lee request him on the speakers.

Cullen: Sorry but I must go.

Cullen leaves his office and heads for the elevator leading directly to Lee's office, this one being the private elevator that ends up directly in there.

---

Serena: Yeah. She has to learn when to cut her losses.
Gale: The meal is finished. Time to eat.
Serena: After we eat, we should sleep.
Gale: I would request a lookout. We don't know what kind of creatures lurk here.
Serena: Then it will be in shifts. I'll take the first shift, we need 2 more.
Gale: I shall take the middle shift.

---

Dean: We can't stay up all night. We have a long trip ahead of us and we must move fast.
Victor: Right. Where can we stay?
Dean: Tesla, can you ask the innkeeper? Explain that it's a formal request from me.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 1:28 am

Tesla: Won't be a problem.

Tesla heads over to talk to the innkeeper about getting rooms.

---

Jean: I could get some rest now then take the last shift, if you want?

---

Lee: Good to see you O'Brien. I'll get straight to the point. Dias has been injured. I'm sending you to replace her. You are to hitch a ride with the medical evacuation team that will bring Paige, as well as James back, if James injuries called for it. You are to take her position, and lead the soldiers. Finish taking over whatever area hasn't yet been taken, as well as Kai is still a high priority topic.

---

Suzuna had let Sandra sleep with her and shared her gear.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 2:10 am

(I forgot Suzuna's part lol)

Suzuna didn't let Sandra share the bag, she didn't want her supplies to get crushed. She only shared the blanket.

---

Serena: That works.

Gale starts handing out food, starting with the women, giving them a choice.

Serena: I'll have some rabbit. Thanks.

Serena takes a rabbit on a stick. The rabbits were whole rabbits while the beaver was cut in 2.

---

Cullen: Yes sir!

Cullen was excited for the chance to try and weaken the mutants some more, and even bring Kai back. Heat was already considered as a traitor, he was of no concern to Lee. Cullen quickly leaves and gets back with the same medical evacuation team.

Cullen: This time head to our reserves base in the red lands.
Pilot: Yes sir! We got word from General Lee to wait for you.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 2:32 am

(lol ah it happens man.)

It's not easy to get comfortable without something to rest her head on, but at least Sandra was warm.

---

Tesla returns to Dean soon, not having any trouble with the innkeeper.

Tesla: We'll have rooms set up soon.

---

Jean was curiously looking at the beaver meat.

Jean: I never had beaver before.

She decides to take a piece and try it.

Jean: Do you guys think we should put aside a little for Sandra? Maybe I should of talked to her and had her stay up...

---

The evacuation team was quickly ready and soon departed after Cullen's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 1:07 pm

Dean: Good. If we move fast enough in the morning, we should make it to the city before night. If not, we will have to camp out or travel overnight.
Zeik: Did you take the tiger into account, Tesla? We need a spot for her to stay.

---

Serena: If there is any left, we'll save it. If not, Sandra will just have to deal with getting some food from Suzuna.

Gale has gone around to everybody. One of the vikings was a large man and took half of the beaver, the other was rather small and took a rabbit. In the end, Gale has 2 rabbits in his hands and starts to eat one. He hands the other to Jean.

Gale: It belongs to Sandra.

---

Cullen's medical evacuation team arrives pretty fast, in a little under an hour. This time they land the helicopter. Cullen walks to the medical camp right away.

Cullen: Men, get Captain Dias on the helicopter right away. Let me look at James.

Paige was awake throughout this, she just had morphine to take away the pain. Cullen heads over to James and looks at his arm.

Cullen: A deep cut to the bone and torn muscle. Get James on the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 1:34 pm

Tesla: I brought up having pets. Arrangements can be made for a night.

---

Jean is grateful.

Jean: Thanks. I'm sure Sandra will appropriate having some food saved.

---

There isn't really any time to exchange words as Paige and James are swiftly taken to the helicopter. Jesse knew everything the team has done under Paige so far, and Cullen knew he'd have quite a bit to catch up on if he wanted to outshine her. Meanwhile the helicopter is barely down 15 minutes when it's ready to move again, and is soon airborne after picking up the injured.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 12:17 am

Dean: Then let's go.

The group heads for the inn.

Dean: We have rooms reserved under the name Dean Winchester.
Innkeeper: Yes. Two doubles and four singles.
Dean: The girls can share the rooms.
Innkeeper: Is that a tiger? I don't want tigers in my inn!
Zeik: She's tame, she won't hurt anybody or anything.
Innkeeper: Really? Well if anything goes wrong, you will pay.
Zeik: Fine. Come on, girl.

Zeik takes a key from the innkeeper, Room 27. It's on the second floor at the end of the hallway. There weren't 27 rooms, only 14 but it went 11-17 then 21-27 because of the floors. Zeik surprised any guests and maids with the tiger.

---

Victor: By the way Bobby, what were you doing when we fought those guys?
Bobby: I was playing a prank on some other soldiers where Sandra set off a trap.

A flashback occurs. Bobby is in the woods at the secret path he took and the soldiers are still talking. He throws a rock down the path towards Tyranny and gets them running. He keeps up with them and keeps throwing a rock until they run directly to Tyranny.

Victor: That sounds like something you'd do.

---

Serena: You guys should get some sleep. Gale, I'll wake you up when I get tired.
Gale: Affirmative.

---

Cullen got debriefed by Jesse. He calls the soldiers into the mess hall.

Cullen: Men, I am disappointed in you all. You let some high profile targets get away. Meet me here at 6:15 for breakfast, then we will get on the search.

Cullen used military time so his men wouldn't get confused.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 12:42 am

Tesla picked up a key for room 23.

Tesla: Looks like room 23 for me and whoever wants to tag along with me.

---

Jean: That sounds like a good idea.  Speaking of which though, we all was forced to leave town in a hurry and I know at least myself and Sandra never had time to pick up supplies.   It'll be rough if we have to sleep on the ground.

---

The soldiers retire to their sleeping quarters for the night when Cullen finishes up speaking.

(I'm thinking we can soon jump to morning can't we?  Or do you have more stuff you need to do?)
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 3:32 am

Rebecca and Sandy took the same room so Mia was left with Tesla.

---

Serena: That's why we built the shelter as comfortably as we could. Only Suzuna came prepared.
Gale: Does she always bring that bag?
Serena: I haven't seen her without it. I think it's partially because she doesn't eat meat so she wants to have food on her.

---

We skip ahead to morning. The sun hasn't risen yet and Dean's group is already up, still wearing cloaks and standing outside the inn.

Dean: Do we have enough food for the trip?

---

Cullen is in the mess hall, it is around 6 AM. He is talking to the chef.

Cullen: Thanks for suddenly changing the meal. Without proper nutrition, our soldiers will be unaware and have less morale.

Normally they had powdered eggs (like space food, just add water) or oatmeal and bread for breakfast with water. Cullen changed the meal to steak, real eggs, toast, home fries, and gave the option of coffee, tea, milk, water, or juice to drink. The soldiers start walking in to the mess hall to be greeted by Cullen, who didn't eat yet.

Cullen: Men, today you get real food. We have steak, real eggs, toast, home fries, and you get your choice for a drink. I'm not more important than you guys so I will eat with you.
Soldiers: Thanks sir!

It was also clear that Paige had it set up that she, Jesse, James, and Luis at earlier and had a real meal. Cullen didn't understand why Paige did so, it led to more failures. The soldiers follow Cullen to the meal line in order to get their food.

---

In the white lands, James and Paige are currently recovering from surgery in the same room as Jenny. Jenny's condition improved enough for her to be out of the ER.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 12:55 pm

Tesla: Depends, who if anyone had time to gather supplies before leaving Bloomingdale, or along the trip?

They was forced to leave suddenly and traveled fast yesterday. What most people had on them at the time of the attack was probably all they came with up to this point.

---

By this time Jean was up for the early morning shift of the watch. Within a hour or two the sun should be rising and the group should be up. While the Shelter was made as comfortable as it could be, it was still hard to sleep when you wasn't ready and lacked supplies. She was actually surprised how soundly Sandra was sleeping. It's clear she must have been rather tired.

---

The room was currently closed to visitors as it was to early in the morning. A occasional visit by a nurse or doctor to check the status of the 3 was all that was allowed at the moment. Lee of course was the exception to any rule, but James and Paige wasn't going anywhere today, so he decided to visit them later.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:31 pm

Rebecca: It's not much but we have some fruit on each of us. We can also find edible fruits pretty easily.
Dean: Good enough, we have to keep moving.

Dean gets his group started.

---

Suzuna is the next one awake. She carefully gets out from under the blanket to avoid waking up Sandra. Suzuna heads on over to Jean at the fire.

Suzuna: Part 2 of our trip starts today. I doubt that Sandra will make it on her own but I can help her out if we need it.

Suzuna was referring to her power, she could make Sandra feel as if she had no pain.

---

Cullen and his soldiers are eating their breakfast. Cullen is sitting with a group of Privates and doesn't care that they are lower ranking officers.

Cullen: The most important part of a successful mission is a good breakfast. Even the best soldiers will fail if they don't get proper nutrition.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:51 pm

Jean: So you've noticed to? She been trying to hide having any further injuries, but I guess it's become noticeable.

Jean sighed, wondering what to do with her newly found sister.

Jean: I know if we ask her about it, she'll just pass off the ankle as no big deal and try to tough it out on her own. She's so driven to have herself look good in the eyes of the others and earn their respect after the Tesla mishap that I fear she'll have her own well being take a back seat in order to do it.

Jean was grateful to Suzuna for offering to help. But they couldn't use Suzuna forever, at some point they need to snap Sandra out of this mindset she's gotten herself into, and get her to be more inclined to want help.

---

The group heads out together.

Tesla: We should make good time today if we don't meet any more soldiers.
Mia: We took them out for a couple of days didn't we?
Tesla: Maybe.

Tesla didn't want to overlook the possibility of a replacement filling Paige position. Being unprepared could lead to the loss of more men, if not the entire group.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 5:18 pm

Suzuna: I just noticed last night. I got a decent look at her ankle when she asked to share my blanket, her clothes were a little stained. I have some bandages in my bag, I'll make sure she is in the best possible condition.

Jim and Serena are the next ones awake. They stretches as he walks over to Suzuna.

Jim: That wood does not make a good bed. My back was stiff but I'll be fine.
Serena: We did the best we could in a hurry. Do you think Sandra can make the trip?
Suzuna: Not if we don't bandage her ankle. Her clothes were stained down there, she likely got a cut that opened up during the climb. It is also swollen. Good thing I have my bag, there are bandages in there.
Serena: That's what I feared. Jean said she hit a metal snare on her way to Valhalla.
Jim: We are only as strong as our weakest link. I learned that in basketball, we have to pull Sandra's weight.

---

It was around 9:30 in the white lands by now and visitors were allowed. James sees Titus walk into the room to visit Jenny.

James: Good to see ya up and moving, Titus.

James weas in the small group that got Titus out but he had to split off to re-join Paige. James notices Jenny starting to wake up, unsure of if she would have amnesia. Paige appeared to be sound asleep. James was by the door, Jenny was in the middle, and Paige was at the window.

---

Dean: Come this way. There is a tunnel through the mountain that cuts off a day's worth of hiking. The path is out of the way, I doubt the other groups found it.

Dean splits off the main path, leading the group through the woods. After a while of having no path, they reach a partially overgrown path. It used to fit 4-5 people in a row but now it only fits 2.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 5:49 pm

Sandra is among the last ones to wake up. She doesn't join the group immediately as anlke is feeling stiff and tender again. It takes her a few minutes to work some motion back into foot, and it's only then she exits the shelter and see's the group around around the fire. She feels a little chilly in the early morning without a blanket and go's over to join the rest. First thing she does is go over to Suzuna.

Sandra: Good morning guys. Hey Suzuna, thanks a lot last night for letting me share the blanket.

Just as Jean suspected Sandra was acting her cheery self and trying not to let on that she was hurting.

---

Titus didn't seem to mind James much as he went to talk to Jenny. After some chit chat it's determined Jenny remembers being with Titus, although she didn't quite remember his name right away and Titus had to remind her. Jenny however couldn't remember a lot, not even who had injured her or why. She'd seemed not to remember most of her past outside being with Titus in some capacity.

---

Tesla: I believe I may of been in this path before, it's overgrown more since last I waked it.

Although she wasn't with Carson, Tesla's main sources of employment usually came from the red, so she was around this area a lot and learned of a lot of trails.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 8:22 pm

Suzuna: It was no problem. Come with me for a few minutes.

Suzuna brings Sandra back to the shelter and has her sit down as Suzuna gets her bag. After putting her blanket away, Suzuna takes out a bandage.

Suzuna: Lift up your pant leg. I don't want to make you do it.

Sandra was aware of Suzuna's power and cooperated. Suzuna is the first person to get a good look at the ankle, it's swollen and even bleeding where the wire cut into it.

Suzuna: *sigh* It's worse than I thought.

Suzuna wraps the ankle in bandages that instantly start to turn red. She uses a pin to hold it together.

Suzuna: That's the best I can do. Next time you are hurting like that, say something. We are only as strong as our weakest link, we could have brought you to the carriage.

---

Dean: We don't have flashlights so we'll have to use a torch.
Rebecca: We don't have to use a torch.

Sandy takes out a small jar with some fireflies in it.

Sandy: They light up when it's too dark to see. We use these all the time, makes travelling in the woods less suspicious.

---

Clinger's and Heat's groups are already moving. Gandalf was busy feeding the horses before getting ready to go.

---

Cullen: It's time to move out. Jesse, take half of the soldiers and search to the east. I'll take the rest and move north. Contact me if you have trouble.
Jesse: Yes, General O'Brien!

The soldiers were more motivated to work today, full of energy from the good meal.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 8:51 pm

Sandra knew she probably should of spoke up, but she didn't want to complain about every little thing, the group already had a lot to worry about and besides she was still mobile.

Sandra: Thanks again. Sorry about not speaking up, I didn't think it was worth bothering the rest of you about and figured I could just work though it.

---

Tesla: I have to say, that's a clever idea.
Mia: It looks a lot more natural then the glow of a flame.

---

Titus knew he could take advantage of this to make the mutants out to be the bad guys. But to be safe, he knew he should wait a little longer to be sure Jenny's memories doesn't start to return.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 9:23 pm

Suzuna: You're welcome again.

Suzuna just gets her bag and heads back to the group. She was disappointed in Sandra for not saying anything.

Gale: Can Sandra make the journey?
Suzuna: It's not likely on her own. We might have to help her towards the end.
Gale: We have to push her. I'll carry her at the end if I have to. Also don't forget to give Sandra her rabbit.

---

Kunoichi is packing up her tent as Reina and Kai have breakfast. They had a long and hard journey ahead of them and Kunoichi let Kai sleep in so she would have more energy.

Reina (translated to English): If all goes according to plan, we will be at the city before it gets dark.
Kai (translated to English): Good. Today is gonna suck for me.
Reina (translated to English): It will be better than yesterday.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 10:09 pm

Sandra makes her way back to the group shortly after Suzuna went out.

Sandra: Hey guys. So when do we get going?
Jean: Soon. First you should eat.

Jean got the rabbit they saved for Sandra and passed it to her.

Jean: We didn't forget about you sis.

Jean gave Sandra a smile who smiled back. She took the rabbit that was handed to her and started eating. Everyone being so nice today was starting to make her feel a bit bad about not being honest with everyone.

---

After a little while Lee comes in to check on James and Paige, Paige was sleeping but he noticed James awake. He went over and stood by the bed.

Lee: How's the arm?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 10:31 pm

James: It hurts to move the arm. I'm better off than Captain Dias.

As James says that, Paige appears to start to wake up.

---

Cullen's group reaches the point where Paige was attacked.

Soldier: This is the edge of our perimeter, sir!
Cullen: Then we will continue. I'll take a small group into town and ask the locals.

Cullen takes a group of 5 soldiers into the Valhalla. The rest are waiting at the clearing.

---

Gale: We must continue our journey. Let's go.

Gale puts out the fire and starts to lead the group.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 11:10 pm

Paige wakes up seeing herself in a room on a bed. James had a bed and Jenny was there in a bed. Lee and Titus seemed to be present as well. The last thing Paige remembered was being moved to the operation room before being put to sleep. Lee being there kinda surprised her though.

Paige: General Lee... what are you...

She was still weak from the combination of blood lose and being drugged up. Seeing she couldn't be put to sleep the normal way with gas, they had to drug her. Operating on her while awake would of been torture.

Lee: What am I doing here? Just checking in on some of my soldiers.

Paige wasn't fully convinced. Lee wasn't generally the type to drop in for a friendly hello. Maybe he came cause of Jenny, taking advantage of her memory loss would be Lee's type of thing, assuming she had memory loss. Either way Paige was still to drozy to question Lee and just smiled happy to see him.

Paige: I've been better.

---

Sandra was ready to go, Jean though wanted to get Sandra to open up and be honest with the group. It didn't matter if the group already knew about the ankle injury, what Jean wanted was to get Sandra to open up and ask for help. Sandra always talks about wanting others to accept her, honesty is a big part of that.

Jean: Before we get moving, is there something you'd like to tell us sis. Maybe something you've been trying to hide?
Sandra: What? I....

Sandra was thrilled with Jean putting her on the spot like that. If Sandra said she was fine now, it would of been a flat out lie to the entire group. She sighed, she may of wanted to hide the injury, but she wasn't going to lie to her friends faces to do so.

Sandra: I... I'm injured... again.

The group could tell Sandra really didn't want to admit that.

Sandra: I didn't want anyone to worry about me nor did I want to slow the group any. So I decided to try to hide my ankle and just work through it.

Sandra bent down to roll up her pant leg to show the bloody bandage and swollen ankle.

Sandra: This happened the other day when I set of that trap. I should of spoke up sooner... I'm sorry.

Jean was a bit shocked, it looked worse then she thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 5:32 am

It was clear that everybody was disappointed in Sandra for saying nothing...except the pair of vikings.

Viking A: She's strong, I like that!
Viking B: Yeah!
Serena: Let's get moving.

Gale starts to lead the group. They have a short uphill climb then a long downhill climb, truly testing the strength of Sandra's ankle. It isn't long until Suzuna hears a snap and quickly catches Sandra, who naturally lets out a scream in pain.

Suzuna: ...that's not good...definitely didn't last as long as I expected.

Gale quickly joins the pair of them as everybody else stopped higher up.

Gale: I do not comprehend. What are you waiting for?
Suzuna: The climb was too much pressure on her ankle, it snapped. The trap Sandra referred to must have been a snare with a metal wire that happened to get tight enough to cut slightly into the bone.
Gale: So a broken ankle. Quite the problem.

---

Cullen is talking to the innkeeper.

Cullen: Did anybody odd come through? Perhaps a person with a broken leg.
Innkeeper: I saw nothing like that. I was just running my inn.
Cullen: I see.

Cullen heads outside with the soldiers.

Cullen: Still no leads. Something is going on here, it's a matter of what.
Soldier: Perhaps they are still loyal to Dean.
Cullen: It could be. Let's regroup.
Soldier: Right.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 2:23 pm

Sandra had underestimated how much damage was done to herself when she decided to push on with the group instead of probably being able to hitch a ride with Kai. Now a day later she had broken and was in a lot more pain then she was before. Sandra wanted to continue, but clearly she wouldn't be able to on her own.

Sandra: Suzuna I... truly am sorry about this. I never thought I would exaggerate the injury this far... I wanted to make it on my own, I didn't want to fail again.

Suzuna was holding Sandra up, helping her keep balance. Sandra was taking a lot of her weight on her one good ankle. Sandra was feeling like she failed the group consistently. She couldn't protect Bloomingdale, she felt the group never attempted to escape Carson's prison cause her her, she was unable to make the trip back to Bloomingdale on her own and had to get Johnny's help. She just wanted to take on a task and succeed at it, but alas, her efforts only wound up with another disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next