The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Moment: RP Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Last Moment: RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 3:40 am

Note: For the premise, check the signups topic

------------------------

Two shadows are seen in a room in the MDC base in New York. The room has a large desk with a swivel chair at it, a computer on the desk, and three large bookcases. One of the bookcases full of MDC records, one full of alchemy books, one full of random fiction books. As one shadow steps into the light, he turns out to be Malik. The other shadow appears to be male as well.

Malik: So, when should they be back? It has been a while.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 7:18 pm

Another figure steps into the light that reveals it to be Seto Slade.

Seto: Squad 1 should be back soon. But Erona may take a little longer if he runs into his sister.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 9:39 pm

*Meanwhile a guy in a still undisclosed location seems to be waiting impatiently. He is wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket over a white top (reference: http://www.moviefanatic.com/gallery/hugh-jackman-picture/). He seems to be waiting for another person.*

...: Come on, is this going to take much longer.

*He continued to wait for either a response or further instruction.*

...: Sometimes I hate this squad. But I guess it's at least better then the alternative.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 10:59 pm

Suddenly from a distance of the man a voice calls out to him.

Ken's Voice: Troy. It's time. The others are waiting.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 11:17 pm

Troy: About fucking time.

*Troy leaves what appeared to be a watch out post and headed back towards where the others are waiting. He meets with Ken quickly.*

Troy: What the hell was the hold up?

Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 11:22 pm

Ken takes a a bunch of bullets that were in guns that he was carrying. He then magnetically attaches them to his clothes.

Ken: Never mind that. Are we ready to go, everyone?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 11:28 pm

Troy: I've been waiting the past 20 minutes to get this shit moving.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 11:30 pm

Strider Zero wrote:

Seto: Squad 1 should be back soon. But Erona may take a little longer if he runs into his sister.
Malik: Good. Hopefully the mission was a success, I have a smaller scale mission to send the sisters on after they get back.

---------------

Sarah and Maria are standing behind Ken.

Sarah: Let's go. It should be about time that we get back to the base anyway.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 11:35 pm

Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Malik: Good. Hopefully the mission was a success, I have a smaller scale mission to send the sisters on after they get back.

Seto: I have no doubts they were successful. Their powers are formidable.

Meanwhile, Erona is hiding behind a wall. He peers over to see Elena with five soldiers around her. He quickly turns the corner and creates wind slashes that take out the soldiers. Elena looks his way.

Elena: Erona, huh? So you've come for me, is that it?
Erona: That's right. You tried to assassinate me last time. It's only natural that I return the favor.
Elena: I see. Well, you should prepare yourself.
Erona: What, me? Against a powerless person like you? What a joke.
Elena: Don't underestimate me, brother!
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 11:42 pm

Ken: Alright then. You all did well today, team. Let's head back to base.

Ken begins to float in the air and flies away slowly.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 11:52 pm

Troy: Lucky bastard, able to just fly away like that.

*Troy didn't say much to his team mates, simply turning and beginning to walk away.*

(I don't know if they have their own transportation, or if they just make their own way back. So Troy will either meet them at the vehicle or back at base. lol)
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 12:17 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Seto: I have no doubts they were successful. Their powers are formidable.

Meanwhile, Erona is hiding behind a wall. He peers over to see Elena with five soldiers around her. He quickly turns the corner and creates wind slashes that take out the soldiers. Elena looks his way.

Elena: Erona, huh? So you've come for me, is that it?
Erona: That's right. You tried to assassinate me last time. It's only natural that I return the favor.
Elena: I see. Well, you should prepare yourself.
Erona: What, me? Against a powerless person like you? What a joke.
Elena: Don't underestimate me, brother!

Zeik hears the wind slashes from the next room over.

Zeik: Damn it....what is he doing here? I can't get caught talking to him either.

-------------------

Maria: Sarah, let's go.
Sarah: Right.

Maria and Sarah start walking in the opposite direction of Troy then head into an alley to take a shortcut to the base.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 12:33 am

Erona makes another horizontal wind slash and sends it towards Elena. She jumps up and activates rocket boots to evade it.

Erona: Rocket boots?
Elena: I told you not to underestimate me!

Elena pulls out an ACR and begins shooting rapidly at Erona. He puts up a barrier of wind to hold back the bullets but struggles to do so. Elena then throws a grenade near him. Erona blows the grenade away with wind but Elena shoots the grenade and smoke comes out and quickly fills the room.

Erona: Damn!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 12:34 am

*Meanwhile outside a apartment building we see two guys in a black car parked outside. They appear to be watching a room that is still lite, despite most others being dark. Inside is a young women (image reference: https://mmg.photobucket.com/image/scarlet%20witch%20movie/Majik1387/aurora.jpg.html?src=www) in her early twenties. The women seems to be looking out the window, but hasn't taken notice of being watched. Back in the car.*

Suit 1: Target is located, prepared to move in.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 12:49 am

As Sarah and Maria get to the end of the ally, they notice the car.

Sarah (whispering): Stay back here.

Sarah pushes Maria behind a dumpster and waits at the end of the ally, watching the people in the car and waiting for a move.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 1:03 am

*Two men suited in black exit the car looking like government agents and starts heading to the apartment building. Upstairs the women takes another glance out the window, seeing the two coming.*

...: Crap they found me...

*In a panic she rushes to get what she needs together before trying to plan some escape. Outside the suited man is seen giving a order. From a far out view we can see the agents at the front, and Swat at both the side and rear exits.*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 1:13 am

Sarah starts to count the number of government agents.

Sarah: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....15...20. At least 20 of them. That's too many...I'm gonna call Seto.

Sarah heads behind the dumpster that Maria is at.

Sarah (whispering): There are too many government agents. I'm calling Seto in.
Maria (whispering): Alright. Good idea.

Sarah takes out her cellphone and uses speed dial to call Seto.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 1:20 am

Seto answers his phone.

Seto: I thought I told you to never call me at this number...oh it's just you, Sarah. What's wrong?

----

Erona clears up the smoke with a gust of wind to see that Elena has now pulled out a flamethrower.

Erona: Oh shit!

Using the wind, Elena fires off her flamethrower and the area immediately bursts into flames. Erona immediately creates a barrage of wind strikes to the ceiling and moves up to the next floor. Elena also moves up with her boots.

Erona: What are you doing in this building? What are you planning?
Elena: I'm not about to let you know.
Erona: I see. Well I've clearly underestimated you. It's time I take things a bit more seriously.

Erona activates his Sharingan and looks straight at Elena.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 1:26 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Seto answers his phone.

Seto: I thought I told you to never call me at this number...oh it's just you, Sarah. What's wrong?

Sarah: Maria and I are near the apartment building near the base. However there are at least 20 government agents around it blocking the exits. I've got this hunch that there is a mutant in there that needs help but we need your help.

-------------------

In the woods near a small village in New York State, a young man (Yanou) is seen running from a couple of government agents. Yanou hurdles a fallen tree and quickly climbs up a tree while losing the agents. However the agents stop right below him.

Yanou: This is just brilliant. I just wanted to help my parents and I get in this trouble. I really need to stop playing games of chance...nah.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 1:33 am

*Inside the women has ran down a hall but is seen hiding behind a corner. She's listening in on the conversation of the governments.*

...: Exits are blocked... not good, I can't take down this many people...

*She starts heading back the way she came, going into a run after a few seconds.*

...: No doubt they know my apartment damn what to do... the roof is the only place I can think of to buy some time, but then what?

*Seemingly trapped from all sides, she enters the stairway to try to get to the rooftop.*
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 1:37 am

Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Seto answers his phone.

Sarah: Maria and I are near the apartment building near the base. However there are at least 20 government agents around it blocking the exits. I've got this hunch that there is a mutant in there that needs help but we need your help.

Seto: What happened to Ken? He should be able to deal with the weapons of agents.

----

Elena immediately begins firing her ACR again. Erona dodges easily and dashes towards Elena. She takes out a frag grenade, but Erona blows her back with a gust of wind against the wall. He then throws a wind slash. She is able to duck under it and then takes her flamethrower out. Erona quickly dashes forward and cuts the flamethrower in half with a wind blade.

Elena: No!
Erona: This is it for you!

Just then, Raven appears behind Erona with great speed. He slices Erona's back which makes him fall down.

Erona: Damn you, Raven!
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 1:45 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Seto answers his phone.

Seto: What happened to Ken? He should be able to deal with the weapons of agents.

----

Elena immediately begins firing her ACR again. Erona dodges easily and dashes towards Elena. She takes out a frag grenade, but Erona blocks her back with a gust of wind against the wall. He then throws a wind slash. She is able to duck under it and then takes her flamethrower out. Erona quickly dashes forward and cuts the flamethrower in half with a wind blade.

Just then, Raven appears behind Erona with great speed. He slices Erona's back which makes him fall down.

Sarah: Ken flew off towards the base a different way.

----

In the room where Raven just appeared, Zeik walks in and points one of his mini-uzis at Erona with the safety on.

Zeik: I'll take care of him from here.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 1:51 am

Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Seto answers his phone.

----

Elena immediately begins firing her ACR again. Erona dodges easily and dashes towards Elena. She takes out a frag grenade, but Erona blocks her back with a gust of wind against the wall. He then throws a wind slash. She is able to duck under it and then takes her flamethrower out. Erona quickly dashes forward and cuts the flamethrower in half with a wind blade.

----

In the room where Raven just appeared, Zeik walks in and points one of his mini-uzis at Erona with the safety on.

Seto: Damn. Alright, I'll be there momentarily.

Seto hangs up and begins walking away from Malik.

Seto: I'll be back soon. Duty calls.

----

Elena: Very well. Take care of him. Raven, let's go.
Raven: Yes, ma'am.

Raven carries Elena and speeds away in an instant.

Erona: Nice one, Zeik. Would have been tough to take on both of them at once. Raven's too fast for my Sharingan as it stands right now.

Erona struggles to stand but does so. He deactivates his Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 1:56 am

*Heading to the roof the women is suddenly grabbed as a soldier came out of a exit to the left of her. The soldier wrapped his arms around the women arms and waist. Struggling to get free she bends her knee to lift her leg, striking the agent in the groin. She then uses a telekinetic power to send the agents weapon flying down the stairs. She uses that same power to then grab the soldier and slam him to the wall to knock him out.*

...: Phew, least he won't be calling anyone. I should be more careful though.

*She turns and proceeds making her way up the stairway.*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 2:07 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Seto answers his phone.

----

----

Seto: Damn. Alright, I'll be there momentarily.

Seto hangs up and begins walking away from Malik.

Seto: I'll be back soon. Duty calls.

----

Elena: Very well. Take care of him. Raven, let's go.
Raven: Yes, ma'am.

Raven carries Elena and speeds away in an instant.

Erona: Nice one, Zeik. Would have been tough to take on both of them at once. Raven's too fast for my Sharingan as it stands right now.

Erona struggles to stand but does so. He deactivates his Sharingan.

Sarah hangs up her phone and puts it in her pocket.

Sarah (whispering): Seto is coming, then we can help out whoever they want.
Maria (whispering): Good.

Sarah and Maria walk to the end of the ally for Seto to see them.

----

Zeik: I told you guys not to come near here. Next time I might not even be around to save you. But first, let's have some fun. Get one of the dead bodies up here.

Zeik takes out his other mini-uzi and unsafeties them both.

----

Malik: Alright bye Seto.

----

Back with Yanou, he is breathing heavily while sitting on a tree branch.

Agent A: Where did he go?
Agent B: This way.
Agent A: Are you sure?
Agent B: My nickname isn't Hawkeye for nothing. Let's go.
Agent A: Alright.

The 2 agents run away from Yanou. When they are out of both sight and earshot, he jumps down from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Moment: RP Topic
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next