The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Moment: RP Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 8th 2012, 10:20 pm

Zeik sees Dylan's group coming and simply writes down the names of the soldiers.

Zeik: Private Bill Poole, Private George Stevens, Private Aaron Andrews.

Zeik puts his notepad and pen away and puts his hands on his mini-uzis for if they decide to attack.

----

Malik was holding the bucket when the 3 armed men freed the door. He splashes the bucket of chemicals at their faces, which ends up burning their skin and eyes.

Malik: Have a nice bath.

When Malik puts the bucket down, it is revealed that he is wearing rubber gloves to protect his hands from the chemicals.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 8th 2012, 10:32 pm

The 3 men are in immense pain and blinded by the chemicals. Jin walk in past the men seeing Malik and Katy.

Jin: *grin* Looks like Dylan already did a number on you, hey sis.

Turning his attention now to Malik.

Jin: So your the trouble making mutant. Looks like Katy has managed to get some allies. Still, I will be taking my sister now. She is no longer of your concern.

Outside the 3 soldiers took aim as Dylan walked up past them.

Dylan: Well now, who may you be?
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 8th 2012, 10:56 pm

Malik: Do you think I would really give her up?

Instead of going to fight, Malik blows out the candle that lit the room, making it pitch black in there. Knowing where he put Katy, he picks her up and runs up the stairs then to the back door, with the intentions of running into the woods for convenience.

----

Zeik: Just a man taking names. I'm not going to stop you from your mission.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 8th 2012, 11:11 pm

As Malik ran he could see flashes of light behind him. Sure enough Jin had created a electrical ball in the palm of his hand back in the room. While it never provided constant light, it provided a thunder storm effect, a flash of light, enough for Jin to see Katy missing, then with the next flash to catch Malik in the corner of his eye heading up the stairs. Jin gave pursuit after Malik, he knew Malik wouldn't out run him while carrying Katy.

Meanwhile.

Dylan: Taking names huh.

He signals for two of his men to go aid Jin encase something went wrong.

Dylan: I hadn't realized a spy was after us. Your aware we don't particularly enjoy people keeping tabs on us. However, I will give you a one time chance to simply walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 8th 2012, 11:44 pm

Malik makes it out the door before Jin can catch him. Normally he would not run fast while carrying Katy but he knew he was in danger so adrenaline made him run as if he was sprinting for track and field and he quickly disappeared in the woods.

----

Zeik: Fair enough.

Zeik leaves the cottage through the front door. He gets on his motorcycle and leaves the scene.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 12:03 am

After Zeik had left Dylan turned to the man by him.

Dylan: The base is compromised. We pack up and leave to a new area come nightfall. If anyone ends up tailing us, we kill them.

Jin wasn't far behind Malik but lost site of him through the trees.

Jin: He's determined.

Jin looked down feeling the ground below him, it was a little soft, and he could see that Malik and Katy's combined weight caused Malik to leave clear footprints in the ground.

Jin: But he's not getting away.

Dylan and his men caught up to Jin soon after.

Jin: They ran this way. Lets trail them. Dylan, how badly hurt would you say Katy is?
Dylan: Dunno. She took 2 strong strikes to the head and fell out the back of a moving fan. I doubt she's awake, let alone going to run under her own power for a while.
Jin: That's good. No matter how hyped up on adrenaline you are, carrying around that much dead weight, you'll stop sooner or later. All we have to do is follow the trail to it's end.
Dylan: Actually I know these forests. If he keeps running in this direction, we'll catch him anyway. There is only a thin tree line before it breaks out to a cliff that drops to the ocean.
Jin: Even better.

The group set off quickly following Malik's trail.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 12:19 am

*Camille hands Sarah over to Yanou*

Camille: Hope you've got a plan, kid.

*Turns to Maria and Prince*

Camille: Right, let's get out of here.

Prince: Wait. I've got a better idea.

*Turns to Maria*

Prince: Lead Camille and this guy back to the base. Once you've made it there safely, Camille will contact me.

Camille: So where do you think you're going?

Prince: Going to look for Katy, what else? Now, get moving!

*Prince takes off, heading to the roof, firing a few shots at the agents on the ground, not caring if they connect with their targets. Two of them move in his direction*

Prince: This'll work.

*Prince runs by a set of power generators. Once he is past them a bit, he turns to check their position, and fires a volley of rounds at one of the generators. An explosion takes them both out.*

Prince: Bulls-eye.

*Heads off*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 12:26 am

Malik reaches the cliff. He looks down then looks at his watch.

Malik: I hate to do this but...it's high tide.

Malik grabs his and Katy's phones and puts them in a ziplock bag to protect them from the water. When Jin's group reaches him, he gets ready to jump.

Malik: See you later, suckers!

Malik jumps off the cliff with Katy, which looks like suicide from Jin's point of view. However they land with a large splash and Malik brings Katy up about 20 seconds later. Supporting Katy, Malik slowly starts to swim to the beach near the cliff.

----

Yanou: Camille, get Maria through there.

Yanou turns Sarah and himself invisible. He runs towards the remaining agents then jukes past them to the other side. When he reaches the safety of the other side of the warehouse, he turns himself and Sarah visible again. However he looks more tired than before and sits down to take a break.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 12:39 am

Dylan: Fucking idiot.

Jin hadn't expected Malik to jump.

Jin: What's the tides like here.
Dylan: Strong sometimes. If they survived the fall, they will either get pulled out to sea or wash up anywhere along the shore.

Jin steps up to the ledge, he can faintly see Malik and Katy afloat.

Dylan: We got more then enough time to head them off at the beach.
Jin: No. We've attracted more then enough attention for one day. You guys go back and clean up the mess you've made.
Dylan: And you?
Jin: I'll be in contact.

Dylan's group leaves Jin, who remains standing at the cliffs edge.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 12:47 am

Camille: Let's go, kid.

*Runs at the agents head on, making a wide swing with her lance, knocking two of them down. Brings it back and slashes one's throat*

Camille: Good night, sunshine.

*Takes Maria by the arm and runs off out of sight of them*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 1:01 am

Malik manages to get Katy to the beach. He finds some driftwood and lights a fire, and Katy is seen lying down with Malik's shirt under her head to act as a pillow.

----

Yanou stands up when Camille and Maria come to him.

Yanou: Alright, lead us to the MDC base.
Maria: Right. It's this way.

Maria starts to lead Yanou, who is carrying Sarah, and Camille to the MDC base.

----

Zeik has made it back to the Army HQ. He goes to report back to Elena.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 1:20 am

Even with the fire Malik could tell Katy's body temperature dropped in the cold water. The bandages has also become wet and slackened up. He knew he had to get Katy back to the base quickly so they could take proper care of her. He surveyed the area, it doesn't seem like anyone was after them now.

Meanwhile back at the base Sandra seemed a bit concerned about what was going on. There hasn't been any phone calls since he left in a big rush earlier. Also the mission for Maria and the group was taking to long. Evening was setting in, the sun was dimming and temperatures was cooling.

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 1:30 am

Malik looked at Katy one last time while trying to decide on what to do. He noticed she was starting to wake up and shiver, looking really cold. However it would take him too long to get her back on his own so he decided to try to wake her up completely.

Malik: Katy, wake up. We need to get going.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 1:45 am

It took Katy a bit of time to come around completely. She was really sure what had been going on, she felt a shape pain in the upper back portion of her head. She also felt went, and was shivering from the cold. She remembered being with Sarah trying to escape agents then, it blacks out. Then she can recall pushing the soldiers out of a moving van and then, just blank again. She sat herself up, this was the first time she could get to see Malik.

Katy: Malik... wait, Sarah, Maria, where are they?

Katy still wasn't 100%, she found herself really unable to make quick movements without a dizzy feeling or blurred vision occurring.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 1:57 am

Malik: Zeik was passing by when you got kidnapped. He called me and I was the one in the black van. However, he said Sarah was knocked out too and he didn't say anything about Maria. My guess is that Maria is fine and taking care of Sarah. It turns out that some guy with orange hair and glasses paid a modern-day pirate to kidnap you.

Malik helps Katy up then puts on his shirt.

Malik: We need to get back to the base. There you can warm up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 2:14 am

Katy: The guy... did use electricity?
Malik: He may of, I can't be certain.
Katy: Damn, thought I had more time.

She was tempted to place her hand to her head, to check out her injuries, but she didn't. She could already feel how bad it was.

Katy: Gah what have they been doing to me, my head feels like it's ready to split in half.

She realized Malik was right though, they needed to get back to the base.

Katy: Well anyway, thanks for the safe. Your right, we need to get moving.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 3:00 am

Malik: We can't go back to the woods, they might be there. Instead we'll take the cold walk to the pier for safety reasons.

Malik grabs a tree branch that is about 20 inches long and 3 inches thick. He dips it in the fire to make a torch since the sun was setting.

Malik: Here is your phone.

Malik takes Katy's phone out of the ziplock bag, perfectly dry and working and hands it to her. He also takes his phone out, then helps Katy walk towards the pier.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 3:27 am

As they walked along Katy seemed to shiver more, it was getting colder, and while the fire had helped, she was still damp and a little wet, as was Malik. Every breeze of wind sent chills down Katy's spine, and being near the ocean, the wind was only colder and not blocked by anything. By the time they got off the beach and onto the pier, the touch was as much lighting there way as it was giving heat.

Malik know Katy was no stranger to being wet due to her power, however the cold nights wind wasn't helping her none, nor was being injured. Despite the torch Katy was freezing, her skin was cold to the touch. The faster they get back and get out of the elements, the better. Katy was trying to make the best pace she could. She didn't want to hinder Malik, but at the same time she knew she was slowing him down.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 3:32 am

While Malik and Katy were walking, Maria, Yanou, Sarah, and Camille made it back to the MDC Base safely. As Maria opened it and walked down, Yanou still easily carried Sarah. Maria did the knocking and doorbell rings.

----

Malik: I'll take it from here.

Malik picks up Katy again, leaving the torch behind, and walks faster while carrying her. He is almost jogging now and getting back to the MDC Base as fast as possible but it is still at least 10 minutes away, and he has to pass the burned down building.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 3:41 am

Sandra checked the door seeing Maria and opened up.

Sandra: Maria! Your finally back.

She then notices Sarah and the new guests.

Sandra: Oh... Sarah. What happened to you guys out there?

Sandra lead the group in quickly so they could lay Sarah down to rest. Meanwhile Katy did all she really could do, and just held onto Malik as they made their way back in the direction of MDC.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 3:28 pm

*Prince finds Malik carrying Katy*

Prince: Malik! Over here!

*Waves them over*

Prince: Glad you two are okay. You guys look beat, though. Why don't you hand Katy over to me? Focus on your own strength.

--------------------------------

Camille: The gals here got ambushed at the warehouse. By two different groups, no less. Oddly enough, only one of them was a government group.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 3:39 pm

Katy looked like she was near loosing consciousness again when Prince offered to take her. Prince could see quickly that she was the one among the two that needed the most attention.

Back at the base Sandra was unsure of what to make of the news.

Sandra: So there is someone other then the government after us. But then, why take Katy and leave Sarah behind to be found?
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 3:47 pm

Camille: Well, we know the government is after all mutants, good or evil. Maybe the other group is only after a specific type of mutant? Dunno.

-------------------------------

*Prince hoists Katy into a fireman's carry*

Prince: Right, the base is 15, maybe 20 minutes away. Let's go.

*Starts running down back alleys toward the base, away from the chaos that was caused in their wake*
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 4:20 pm

The two manage to shave a bit of time off the run, rushing to get Katy back. The reach the base with 12 minutes rather then 15. Malik does the knocks and the buzzer and Sandra quickly lets the two in. What grabs her attention immediately is the condition Katy is in. Sandra rushes to her aid, putting Katy's arm over her should to support Katy's weight when Prince let her go. Katy was somewhat awake at this time, but groggy. She couldn't really support herself properly without aid.

Malik instructed Sandra to get Katy to bed and in some dry clothing to warm her up. Katy would also need new bandages and her cut would need to be examined properly to see if it needed stitches. She had bleed out a nice bit since Malik was with her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 6:00 pm

Sarah starts to wake up from being knocked out when Sandra returned. She took a bigger hit than Katy did the first time but wasn't bleeding. Sarah was a little groggy and the first person she saw was Maria. However she didn't really have trouble talking, just having her vision a little blurred.

Sarah: Maria...you're safe...what happened?
Malik: According to Zeik, you were knocked out by somebody that isn't affiliated with the government. Katy also got knocked out but I rescued her.
Sarah: That explains my head hurting. But where was Maria?
Yanou: That was my doing. You were going to walk into a trap that would have ended worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Moment: RP Topic
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next