The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 2:35 am

Sandra heads in closer to the middle of town and soon arrives at the church. She enters and starts looking around before making a call out to the priest. She knew you was suppose to be quite in church, but it was a emergency.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 2:43 am

The priest walks up to Sandra.

Priest: What do you need, child? I heard the commotion outside.

---

Serena has made it to her house and grabs her ax, and she heads for the northern gate. Zeik is already waiting there, and Reina has swapped the arrows while heading for the gate.

---

Victor: You said that right.
Bobby: I just want to get out of this hellhole of a country.
Victor: I can help with that, I can't stand being here any more and it's only been 1 and a half days.
Bobby: I saw on a map that there is an underground passage from one of these cells. Let's check under the beds.
Victor: Right.

Victor checks under his bed and Bobby does the same. However there isn't a passage.

Victor: No luck here...
Bobby: Same.
Victor: We need a better plan.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 2:55 am

Sandra: There is a group of bandits heading to this town. We're mounting a counter attack and Zeik sent me here to get the light shield. So, can I borrow please. We haven't much time before they arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 3:21 am

(I don't own the priest lol)

The priest slowly walks back and gets the shield from a back closet and hands it to Sandra. As he is an old man, it takes him a long time to do so.

Priest: Remember to return it.

----

The bandits make it to the gate and see Zeik.

Bandit 1: 'ey guv, where is that guy Straidah? 'e stole me motha's gold.
Bandit 2: Yeah, where is the guy? Or do we need to beat it out of you?
Zeik: Never heard of a "Straidah". But if its a fight you want *draws sword*, then you will get a fight.
Bandit 1: Alright, get 'im!

The bandits take out their weapons, mostly axes but some have swords and one has a crossbow. Zeik steps away from the gate, outside of the town now, in a defensive stance and a bandit charges. Zeik ducks under his ax swing and cuts his side in the process. The bandit is seen holding his side in pain while on the ground.

Bandit 15: 'ey that was my brotha, now you asked for it!
Zeik: He made the first move, self defense.
Bandit 15: You still crippled him.

The bandits make a circle around Zeik and start to go for him. Zeik is stuck parrying attacks while essentially spinning to avoid injury.

Bandit 15: Not so tough now, eh?
Zeik: You think there is honor in fighting with numbers? All it proves is how weak you are. Damn it, where is Serena when I need her?
Bandit 2: We're not weak, we're strategic.

With the bandits distracted, Reina managed to silently make her way to the trees while going unnoticed. As her weapon is lighter and she is younger, she made it faster than Serena.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 3:38 am

Sandra takes the shield and sprints off, in response to the priest she calls back "I will" as she exited the church quickly. As she runs up the street as fast she can.

Sandra: That took a little longer then expected, I hope I make it in time.

Sandra should reach there soon, she just hopes Zeik and the others are alright.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 3:55 am

An arrow appears to come out of nowhere and strikes a bandit in the heart. At that time, Serena has made it and chops a different bandit with the ax. Both bandits instantly fall down dead.

Serena: Need some help?
Zeik: Yeah *pant* thanks.

Bandit 2: Awww how cute, Mr. Tough Guy had to be saved by his girlfriend.

The other bandits laugh at the comment.

Bandit 1: 'ey, take care of 'em. I'm gonna go find Straidah.
Bandits 10&13: I'm going too.
Bandit 1: Fine, come on.

The 3 bandits split off, leaving Reina, Zeik and Serena with 14 bandits to fight. When the bandits enter the city, they notice Sandra running and head through some back yards to avoid her. They make it to Strider in short time as they ran.

Bandit 1: 'ey Straidah, give me me motha's gold! Or do I 'ave to beat it out of you?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 4:16 am

Sandra is the last one to make it to the battle but she see's she's still in time to help Zeik and the others. Sandra runs up to one bandit striking him with a telekinetic attack to throw him back. This catches the attention of a few other bandits who charge her way. Sandra uses her abilities again to lift up one bandit, dropping him on the first she attacked as she spotted him getting back up.

A third bandit attacks but Sandra uses the shield to block the attack before pushing the bandit back into the city wall.

(I'm assuming there is a wall around the town if we need gateways to get in and out??)

Sandra: Hey guys, sorry I'm late.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 10:17 am

Strider: You bandits again? Didn't you learn the last time not to screw with us?
Zero: You going to show your powers off?
Strider: It can't be helped. This was our fight to begin with. (Whispering) Amplify my speed, please.
Zero: Okay. I am.

Strider's hands glow with blue energy. He combines the energy with both hands and sends a blast towards the bandits.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 3:44 pm

The blast hits bandit 1, and it ends up sending the other bandits flying to the sides. Bandit 1 is seen lying down, unconscious. The other bandits get up and sprint at Strider and Zero.

Bandit 10: This is for our bosses!

The bandits get ready to slice their swords at the brothers.

-------

While Sandra is distracted and Serena+Zeik surrounded and trying to take down the bandits, the bandit with the crossbow decides to go for Sandra. Serena notices this. The bandit fires the crossbow at Sandra.

Serena: Shit...if I warn her, she will get mobbed.

As the arrow is about to hit Sandra, a metal arrow pierces it and the bandit's arrow falls harmlessly to the ground. Before the bandit is able to reload, his weapon is hit by a metal arrow and breaks.

Bandit 8: Eh...what just happened? Wait, that is the same type of arrow that hit Bubba!

That same bandit decides to grab a log and walks quietly over to Sandra, planning to hit her on the head.

Zeik: Don't even think about that. Serena, cover me.
Serena: Right.

Serena chops a bandit with her ax. At that time, Zeik transforms into a gray wolf (again lol) and runs through the opening. He essentially tackles the bandit by jumping on his back and starts biting said bandit. At that time, Reina starts carefully picking off bandits with her arrows and Serena defends.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 3:50 pm

Zero blocks the swords in front of him with his Jutte. Having increased Strider's speed, he blitzes the bandit in front of him and punches with energy in his fist.

Strider: Don't show off your power unless you need to.
Zero: Right.

Zero pushes the swords away. Strider gets in front of him and then creates an energy wave.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 7:51 pm

Sandra or got a glimpse of Zeik attacking a bandit behind her but wasn't aware of the arrows. We see the bandit that Sandra dropped earlier start to recover, his fall broken by the bandit he landed on. As Sandra go's to take care of him again to more attack from the sides. One draws his sword and swings which Sandra is able to block with the shield. However with two more coming at the same pace, she has to jump and roll out of the way.

The other two draw their swords now and the 3 position themselves around Sandra. They attack and Sandra is able to push one away with her powers and block another with the shield. The third slices down but the sword is knocked out of his hands by another of Reina's arrows. Sandra is able to push the second attacker away but the third pulls a dirty move, grabbing a hand full of dirt and throwing it in Sandra's eye's as she turned her attention to face him. With the distraction the bandit tackles her, and after regaining the senses the other two pile on top of her.

After a few seconds the 3 bandits are sent flying, Sandra letting out a strong omnidirectional blast of telekinetic energy. They hit the ground skidding back as Sandra is slow to pick herself back up, the attack seeming to have taken a great deal out of her as she's much more visibly tired.

Sandra: I can't do that to many more times. That was cutting it a bit to close.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 1:30 am

Zeik lets go of the bandit and it is clear that he is dead. Zeik has blood dripping from his mouth as he moves between Sandra and the bandits. As the bandits start to recover and move towards the tired Sandra, Zeik growls at them.

----

With Serena, she is defending herself with her ax from the last 3 bandits in that group. To the surprise of the bandits, Serena swings her ax around horizontally and cuts them all across the stomach. The bandits fall down dead and Serena pants a little.

Serena: All *pant* done.

Reina comes out of the woods and to Serena.

Reina: Any bandits left?
Serena: I think so.
Reina: Let's get them.

Serena tries to walk but instead she drops to one knee.

Serena: My body isn't used to this, let Zeik handle them. Just help me get in the town.
Reina: Alright. Are you sure you are fine?
Serena: Yes, I just need rest.

----

Back with Strider and Zero, the other bandits were instantly knocked out by Strider's attacks.

----

Victor: I think I have the perfect plan.
Bobby: What is it?
Victor: There is one guard, we fake a heart attack. He'll come in to get the "victim" some medical attention. Then we can break out.
Bobby: That might just work.
Victor: It takes 2 hours to get to the sea break. Next low tide is in 3 hours. Let's do it now.
Bobby: What about your friends?
Victor: They are most likely finding a way back, we can get them later.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 1:52 am

Sandra quickly rubbed her eyes again to get the final specs of dust clear. She takes note of the sword on the ground. The two armed bandits charge forward and Sandra uses her telekinesis to lift the dropped sword and send it flying into one of the armed bandits killing him. The other armed bandit gets close and go's for a slice at Zeik but Sandra is able to catch him and pull the sword away.

Zeik jumps the now unarmed bandit while Sandra sends the 2nd bandits sword into the unarmed 3rd bandit. Sandra fell to her knees, her powers exhausted as she panted trying to catch her breath. She took it on good faith that Zeik had the remaining bandit handled as she was now quickly reaching her limit.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 2:06 am

The last bandit takes a look at the other bandit Zeik bit and runs away in fear. However, Zeik chases him down and tackles him. Zeik kills him in the same way as the other bandit he bit. When it is done, Zeik has blood dripping from his mouth again. He transforms back into a human and the blood dripping makes him look like a vampire.

Reina: Don't let me get on his bad side.
Serena: Don't worry. Unless you attack him, he won't attack you.
Reina: Right. Well let's get you back in the city.

Reina helps Serena up and proceeds to support her by having her arm across Serena's back (Serena doing the same). They start to walk to the town. Meanwhile Zeik walks over to Sandra.

Zeik: Do you need help?

----

Bobby: Actually we should do the plan tomorrow. They wouldn't believe it since I just came in.
Victor: Good idea.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 2:29 am

Sandra: Sure, thanks. Using a big attacks spends a lot of my energy quickly, to continue using my power afterward without rest really starts to take it's toll.

Zeik extends his hand and helps Sandra up.

Sandra: So how did I do for a first outing?

Despite being completely drained and barely able to stand, she was still wondering how she did in the eyes of the others as a teammate. She hoped to at least show promise if nothing else.

Meanwhile Troy enters a abandoned building. He walks through taking his time when he's grabbed from behind and forcefully shoved against a concrete wall face first. Troy ignites some flames in his hands but a familiar female voice speaks up.

Tesla: That's really going to do you no good.

We see Tesla, her entire outer skin coated in diamond.

Tesla: So why have you been following me all day, hmm?
Troy: Come on, following you?
Tesla: Don't take me for a fool. You've been on my trail since the bar. You think I wouldn't notice a amateur like you.
Troy: Fair enough. I want you to take out a hit.
Tesla: Who...
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 3:04 am

The brothers look at the bandits, who have been easily beaten.

Strider: We already beat you once, what made you think this time would be any different?
Zero: Idiots. C'mon, brother. Let's get out of here. Go explore more.
Strider: Right.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 2:57 am

Zeik: You did good. You have potential but you need to train, especially in a weapon so you don't drain your energy.

Zeik doesn't fail to notice that Sandra can barely stand. He decides to pick her up to carry her into the town. Reina and Serena make it to Zeik and Sandra.

Zeik: Are you alright, Serena?
Serena: Yes. I just need rest. Remember, my body isn't used to this.
Zeik: Good. Reina, do you mind running the butcher shop for the rest of today after delivering my meat?
Reina: Sure, it's fine with me.
Zeik: The shop will only be open for a couple of hours but we need somebody there. You two did lock up, right?
Serena: Yes, I made sure to do so before we left.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 3:21 am

Troy: A few people I know that made a few wrong decisions and got me locked away.
Tesla: Right. And how would you be willing to pay, I don't do this for free.
Troy: Well it's not like I can just go rob a bank...
Tesla: Figures. You are nobody, just a butt hurt little gang banger looking for revenge. You are nobody of any importance, nobody of wealth or power. You have nothing to offer, I have nothing to gain. You are a complete waste of my time.
Troy: Ha, ha! wait just...

Tesla lays a hand on the back of Troy's head, starting to squat it against the wall.

Tesla: Don't get a attitude with me punk, I can crush your skull like a peanut, and your little flames won't do shit.

She lets Troy go.

Tesla: You should leave, now.

Troy starts to leave, looking back at Tesla with a angered grunt.

Troy: This isn't over bitch.

Troy leaves, still hurting some as Tesla resumes normal form.

Tesla: Always so much talk, and so little action.

Sandra: Thanks for the lift in Zeik. I would like to start the training soon, but I need sleep right now. When do you think we could get started?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 5:19 pm

Zeik: We start training tomorrow, at sunrise. Reina, Serena, make sure you come too.
Reina: Right, more training.
Serena: Yes, training always helps, even the best of fighters.

Everybody splits off and nothing interesting happens for the rest of the day. Zeik is lying on his bed, thinking of how to approach the training.

Zeik: We can have Sandra start by trying to push a boulder while Reina stops it, see how far she can get. Or we can do weapons. Hand-to-hand can work too. Pretty much anything.

Zeik goes to sleep, getting rest for the next day.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 5:48 pm

Strider and Zero sit on the roof of their new house.

Strider: That was far too easy for my taste.
Zero: I know what you mean.
Strider: It doesn't have to end here. Let's spar.
Zero: Sure.

They stand up and Zero draws his Jutte.

Zero: I've placed an invisible barrier around us.
Strider: Good. Now let's go.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 6:30 pm

Bobby and Victor are seen sleeping. Suddenly Bobby wakes up from a dream where he was eating a giant marshmallow. When he looks at his pillow, it is half-eaten,

Bobby: Fuck not again....stupid marshmallow dream. Oh well.

Bobby goes back to sleep and has the same dream again, so he continues eating his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 6:41 pm

Zero makes the first move and lunges with his Jutte. Strider dodges to the side and then goes for a punch up top. Zero ducks under and then strikes Strider on the side of the leg, on one of the pressure points. As Strider drops to the floor, Zero jabs straight down, but Strider is able to dodge roll. Strider kicks up and hits Zero in the back and then is able to get up. As he does, he immediately has to dodge another strike from Zero. This time, Strider is able to land a punch to his gut and then punches him back. As Zero recovers, he suddenly has a burst increase in speed and jabs Strider in the stomach and then whacks him on the side of the head, to put him down on the floor again.

Strider: You cheat.
Zero: You didn't say I couldn't use my powers. Besides, it's not like my speed is that fast.
Strider: Yeah, but that's the scary part of your powers. No one can tell when you use most of them. I bet you increased your defense too when I punched you.
Zero: You need to get stronger, so that you can keep up with my status boosts. That way when I can boost you, you'll be even more offensive.
Strider: Hey, you should do the same. For now, let's go to bed.
Zero: Yeah.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 7:01 pm

As the night continues on the town comes to complete silence as everybody is at rest. It is early morning when Sandra awakens, the sun had started to rise but it's still dim out. Sandra had gotten ready and stepped out, but she wasn't yet going to Zeik as there was something she had to do first. She stepped out of town to the area the bandits attacked the day before. She looked around, finding the shield she dropped when Zeik had to help her back.

She said she'd return it, and she intended to keep to her word. She made her way back to town, returning to the church. This time she approached the alter and knelled, calmly waiting for the priest. The Priest noticed her and came over.

Priest: You may stand child.
Sandra: *nod* I returned the shield like I said, sorry about my rudeness yesterday.

Sandra held out the shield, the priest took it to return it to it's place. After some talk and a little preaching on the priest end, Sandra leaves the church and is free to make her way to Zeik's house.

Sandra: So training, I wonder what skills I'll learn from this.

She smiled, a little excited to be learning more combat skills.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 7:42 pm

At Zeik's house, he is not home. Instead there is a note on the door.

The note says:

"Sandra,

I knew you would come here first. Head to the training grounds outside of the eastern gate. It will be on the right, through another gate. Show the guard this note and you will be let in.

-Zeik"

In the training grounds, Zeik, Serena and Reina are setting it up. Serena is putting archery targets every 10 feet for a total of 70 feet. Reina is moving boulders into the other side of the large training grounds (around 100 yards long and 20 yards wide). In the middle but opposite the entrance, Zeik is setting up wooden dummies with different weapons and even shields. Finally the exact middle has 2 sparring circles, which are just large circles drawn in the dirt along with a weapon trunk between them which is also used as seating. The 3 meet in the middle.

Zeik: Alright, now we just wait for Sandra.

----

With Bobby and Victor, Victor wakes up first. He noticed there are only a couple of feathers left from Bobby's pillow. Bobby wakes up a few minutes later.

Victor: What happened to your pillow?
Bobby: Marshmallow dream, accidentally ate it.
Victor: You know, I had a dream where I was eating a giant marshmallow too. Woke up with my pillow in my mouth.
Bobby: Weird.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 7:54 pm

Sandra arrives at Zeik's to see the note, she reads it, grabbing it and runs off. It takes a few minutes to get out of town and starts to worry a bit about being late. She follows the directions through the eastern gate, then turning right and through another gate. She reaching the guard to the training grounds, after giving a polite welcome she gives the guard the note from Zeik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next