The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars: The Role Play.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 4:09 am

Damon: Unfortunate causalities of this war, but one that will not go to waste.

Damon seemingly was unfazed by the news, though his position called for him to always be stop despite the situation at hand. He approached Jun.

Damon: Dry those eyes soldier, this is not the time for tears. You need to uncover what holes in your setup allowed for them to escape, and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Damon went over to a desk with a laptop, the monitor turned away from Jun it showed security footage of the events that had unfolded just moments earlier. It was a little extra feature Damon had added, he wanted to see the fighting for himself to observe Florence in action. Some of the footage however hinted towards something Damon didn't expect.

One of the video feeds was looping Jun killing a bunch of the brutes.

---

Olivia spots the vampires coming, she takes out a few with a shot to the heart and when they start approaching in a group she used a light bomb to take most of them out. One vampire manages to escape the light and tries to sneak past Olivia when she is occupied defending the entrance. As he starts running into town however he is shot from behind and killed, Olivia clearly spotting him. The remaining vampires at this point seem hesitant to make a move, a possible sign their numbers are low.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 5:41 am

Jun wipes her eyes and sniffles, smiling a little. While the video showed Jun killing the brutes, it had no sound so all he saw was them instantly turn on her as if she was the enemy. Jun walks over to Damon.

Jun (still sniffling while talking): The brutes turned on me right away. I had no choice but to kill them. I suspect that they couldn't tell the difference between me and Sanderson.

Jun's cover up checks out with Damon since it was essentially what he saw. Damon also knew that the brutes were not smart at all.

Jun: I'll try to find a new soldier to help with planning. I will let you know who it is.

Jun leaves the office. When she gets outside, she gives up her act and heads towards the civillian grounds where Leon and Renaldo are.

---

Barret heads to Olivia. The remaining vampires decided to retreat via the road so it was safe.

Barret: The big ones will have their head explode if you stuff a flash grenade in their mouth. It's valuable information for your group.

---

Florence and Jenny are now climbing down the fire escape. They are moving carefully, knowing that the place can be swarmed with vampires at any minute. However, it is strangely quiet. There are no vampires around and they make a quick escape, knowing it is now only a couple of hours from dawn.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 1:35 pm

Olivia: That will be useful, perhaps not the easier task for us to get in close like that, but if it kills them quick then it's good to know what to try.

Barret mentioned how they was using a brute vampire to lead the way, Olivia quickly knew what was going on.

Olivia: Those big guys could probably track each others sent, something not unlike a hound dog tracking a criminal. That would mean anywhere one big vampire go's, others can follow. Bernice drove off with the vampire still hanging from her spiked bumper, if they don't already know where her base is, they could find it now, just like they found this town.

---

Jun's story checks out, though he still has a slight feeling that something isn't quite right, Damon has nothing to move on right now.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 3:20 pm

Barret: No, they would have followed the road if that was the case. When was the last time you took a shower?

Olivia knew the hunters didn't take a shower lately. She ends up telling Barret that.

Barret: That's how they found us. They tracked the scent on your old clothes but, the big guy wanted to head to a different path. He probably could smell werewolves in the area, me to be specific. Have all of your men take a shower right away, and do it yourself.

---

Jun now walks up to a vampire getting ready to have a squad attack Renaldo and Leon.

Jun: Don't attack, retreat.

The group of vampires follows Jun's orders. It is now Jun and a big male, around Damon's size. This guy has black hair, brown eyes, and wears all black clothes.

Vampire: What was that for?
Jun: It's almost daylight, and they would never get past him, the one with the hat.
Vampire: Why did you come here?
Jun: What do you think of a promotion? I need a new person to help with my plans after...an unfortunate incident with Florence Sanderson and her friend Jenny.
Vampire: We've been friends for years, I'm honored to take that promotion, Seika.
Jun: Good, Andy. Let's go inform Damon.

---

Renaldo and Leon made their retreat once Jun stopped the attack. They meet up with Florence and Jenny back in one of the werewolf pubs.

Leon: What happened to you, leader?
Florence: Seika pulled a trap on us, there were 4 of the super vampires that were starving for blood. I let them drink my blood but now my arms are hurt. Jenny took out all of the other vampires.
Jenny: Florence only helped with one, slicing him in half.
Florence: I'll need time to heal. Jenny.
Jenny: Yes?
Florence: You will take my place in the city, helping civillians at night
Jenny: I won't let you down!
Florence: Renaldo, I want you to help her. For now, let's return home.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 3:58 pm

Olivia: Or the big guy was trying to get back to the road where the scent was strongest, but the other vampires didn't want to be spotted and kept him to the side. We still have no clue what those things can really do. Well, I'll get my men and shower anyway to be safe.

Olivia got ready and headed to gather the other hunters.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 4:44 pm

Olivia gathers the hunters just in time to see Renaldo, Florence, Jenny, and Leon walk into town. It is clear to them that Florence is the only hurt one, the others just have vampire blood on them.

---

Jun knocks on the door to Damon's office and enters with Andy.

Jun: Boss, Andy will be the one helping with my plans.
Andy: It is my honor to do so. Seika reviewed the last plan with me, the only problem was the last minute addition of the brutes. All they knew is Florence was female and around Seika's size, that caused them to turn on her. Everything else was flawless, maybe one more general would have helped but I doubt it. That Jenny girl is stronger than we expected.
Jun: Andy is an old friend, he was my partner in team strategy tournaments.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 4:59 pm

Damon: Yes, I recall you two having some history. Your pairing is granted, I shall see to the issue with the brutes. Next time however plan in advance, from now on I want backup systems in place, despite how flawless you believe a plan is. Understood?

---

Olivia go's over to them, it seemed it was as she had thought, the attack was a setup.

Olivia: What happened out there?

Before telling them that the location of their town had become compromised and it was already attacked once, Olivia wanted to know of Florence condition.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 6:36 pm

Jun: Understood and with all due respect, the brutes were not a part of my plan. It is almost as if you, or one of Sasha and Zak, decided to throw them in. I believe that they motivated that Jenny girl instead of the opposite.

Jun already knew that Damon added the brutes as extra security. Once she saw them, she knew it was all on him.

---

Florence: Jenny and I went to double check your hideout for weapons, it was a trip and we faced 4 of the big guys. They were starving for blood so I let them drink mine.
Jenny: I got us out of there!
Florence: Yes. Jenny used my sword and her sword to fight the vampires. The strange thing is there was a room with more of the big ones, and they were all dead...all 10 of them, heads cut off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 8:00 pm

Damon: Yes I put the brutes in as extra muscle. I believe they could of helped if they had been smarter, but as of right now not so much. Like I said, it's a issue I will look into. They did manage to at least injure Florence.

Damon openly admitted to adding them, as well as them having draw backs.

---

Olivia: That is odd, you think somebody wanted you guys to escape?

The thought of yet another allies, especially if they was vampires was a worrying one.

Olivia: Well on our end the vampires found your town. I think it has to do with that big guy Bernice brought earlier, Barret doesn't seem to agree. Either way, they've already attacked once. Not all vampires was killed, some retreated. That means soon every vampire will know where to find this place. Once word reaches Damon and his generals. We protected the town this time, but I can only imagine any future attacks will be much worse.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 9:37 pm

Jun: We will be planning our next attack. Stay safe. He's already changing my plans, this is not good. It's happening sooner than I expected.

Jun and Andy leave the office. They completely exit the building, with some cloud cover, and move across the street to a different club. This one has a room specially built for Jun, with her bed, lots of games, and a large table with a map of the area and special pieces to mark different people (all of Damon's generals, a generic vampire group, the main werewolves, a generic werewolf group, a generic hunter group, and Bernice's tow trucks, with multiples of the generic groups).

---

Florence: It has nothing to do with the big guy. If they find a piece of our clothes from battle, they will follow the scent to find us. Because of that, we take showers regularly and burn special candles, torches, and inscents.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 10:56 pm

Olivia: Barret mentioned that. I was getting my men to go shower when you guys returned. fyi, Barret discovered if you fight the big guys, stuffing a light bomb in their mouth will blow them up. May be a better tactic next time then letting them bite you. Did you use the bombs I gave you?

Olivia remembered giving Florence a few bombs for if she needed them.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 12:53 am

Florence: I never got a good chance to use them, being hurt fast and knowing it wouldn't effect the big ones. However, that is good to know. I do suspect that one of the vampires is against Damon's methods.

Florence thinks for a minute.

Florence: Seika said she had to feed. However, she had recently fed, having blood dripping down her lips. She is Damon's second in command.

---

Jun and Andy are now in Jun's room. It is locked tight and only they are allowed in, and completely soundproof. It also doesn't have any of Damon's cameras.

Jun: Damon is already changing my plans.
Andy: That is troublesome.
Jun: He wants the vampires extinct, which I agree with. However, he is getting too strong. Soon, he will try to revive Xion. That is a mistake, it will just get him killed and end the world.
Andy: What is the plan, Seika?
Jun: We'll have to use the wolves to our advantage. Send an army to them. That way, we can get to Damon. With your power and my speed, we can take him. However, the window is closing.
Andy: What if we send the vampires on a wild goose chase, then use the wolves to do our dirty work fighting Damon's guards?
Jun: That...is even better.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 2:06 am

Olivia: You think Seika is against him. But why?

---

Meanwhile Damon had called in his remain generals for a meeting. Damon had moved from his personal office to a converse room. There was a large oval table, and we see a few seats empty. These are seats of generals that had died today. Jun's seat was empty as well as she was not called in.

Damon: Welcome my most trusted and loyal followers.
General: Sir, what are we going to do about these wolves, we are losing men by the night.
Damon: First, be assured new generals will be assigned soon. Second, your worries are dully noted. I assure you all the wolves will soon fall.
General 4: How can you assure such things?
Damon: Up until now Seika has been leading the charge in battle. While she is good at her job, lately her strategies hasn't been getting things done. The next attack, I personally am taking the charge.
General 2: Will Seika approve?
Damon: To be honest, she may not be involved.
General: What are you planning?
Damon: The pups. Florence children.

The generals seem a little bewildered until Damon speaks again.

Damon: We use the beasts to attack werewolf town, while they are busy with those beasts backed by vampire forces, we have a few of our me sneak in and grab the pups. Then we have leverage. We can divide and concur the wolves by forcing them to split apart and sending them into ambushes. Little Bitch I will finish off personally, just send her my way. You are now dismissed, report back to me tomorrow for greater details.
Generals: Yes, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 3:24 am

Florence: She might hate us but she is smart. I think even she knows that Damon is getting too powerful and that reviving Xion won't help her. However, another attack is likely.

---

Jun: Damon has been screwing up my plans lately. Every failed plan...he messed with.
Andy: What do you think he will do?
Jun: He will lead an attack on the werewolves. However, he is asking for suicide. They have formed an alliance with the hunters, and already had an alliance with the tow truck drivers.
Andy: How do you know?

Jun and Andy head over to the table with the map and pieces.

Jun: Here is how it is currently set up.

Jun starts moving pieces around like crazy.

Jun: As you can tell, the werewolves are mostly in their town, along with a small hunter group. These 3 tow trucks can come in at any moment. If Damon was going to try to attack with the brutes and vampires like I expect, this will happen.

Jun moves 2 of the tow trucks into place, blocking 2 entrances. She then puts the hunter group blocking one entrance, and finally Jenny, Barret, and Renaldo blocking another entrance. She then grabs a van and the last tow truck, and has the van follow the tow truck out of the town. They head out of the town, towards Edmonton.

Jun: Florence and the pups will follow Bernice out of town, to wherever Bernice's towyard is. They will also be bringing their elderly, just leaving Damon with a trap. Then this will happen.

Jun takes away most of the vampires, signifying that they are dead. She then moves the werewolves, hunters, and tow truck out, towards Edmonton.

Jun: They will then slip out and head to Edmonton. We would be left shorthanded and with no clue of where the wolves went.
Andy: What will we do?

Jun heads back to the original setup.

Jun: We will cut Damon off and take him out.

Jun takes pieces signifying herself, Andy, and a group of vampires. She has them cut off Damon before he can enter the city.

Jun: If we attack as a team, we can kill him. You will provide the strength, I will provide the speed, the other vampires will take out his guards.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 4:26 am

Olivia: If Damon is growing ever stronger, why do you think he wants Xion back into the picture? Wouldn't you think he would want all the power and control for himself. If he brings Xion back, would Xion take Damon's position and possibly even kill him?

---

With the generals dismissed Damon returns to his quarters, it was about time to rest as it would soon be daylight. Two guards are posted outside his door at time. He did wonder how long it would before Jun uncovered his planned attack, and her reaction would be. One of the reasons Damon gave her such a high rank was because she was clever and always seemed one step ahead.

It works in Damon favor, when Jun is with him. But as of late he's just had this instintful feeling of that maybe she wasn't as loyal as she once was. Of course she would have a explanation for anything she was called out on, which made it difficult to prove her loyalty one way or another. If she had become a enemy, Damon knew she would screw up sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 4:53 am

Florence: My guess is he thinks Xion will be in his debt.

The hunters are silent and Jenny decides to explain.

Jenny: He wants to use Xion to take all of us out. Use werewolves, all of you hunters. Xion was more powerful than Damon, a lot more powerful. I think Seika knows that Xion will take out anybody that doesn't bow down to him, so she wants to take Damon out before he can revive Xion.

---

Andy gets up from the table.

Jun: Don't leave just yet. Guard me in my sleep. I don't trust Damon anymore, he might try to assasinate me.
Andy: Right.
Jun: I'll bring in our vampires at the start of the night. Damon likely has to finish up his briefing, so we need to take care of ours.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 1:34 pm

Olivia: So Xion returning is basically the apocalypse for us all. If Damon does succeed, could Xion be stopped?

Olivia knew you had to be ready for any situation, including the worst case situation.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 4:06 pm

Florence: Realistically, only I could stop him...maybe Jenny if she gets really, really lucky. Xion is stronger and faster than most of us wolves in werewolf form. Strength wouldn't help against him because he would be too fast, Jenny and I are the fastest.

---

Jun is now sleeping and Andy is standing next to her bed, watching the door.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 4:52 pm

Olivia: You mean only you or Jenny would be capable of stopping him. There is no guarantee you would. However, a chance is better then nothing. How much do you know about Xion, does he share the common vampire weaknesses?

Olivia wanted to start forming a plan of attack of her own if the absolute worst was to come, which right now would be Florence and/or Jenny being taken out, if Xion is revived to start with.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 5:15 pm

Florence: The first time he was killed, it was with silver bullets and a serum made by the vampires. That did not work and he was revived. The second time, I believe it was a silver bullet pierceing the heart or decapitation. Chances are he knows those main weaknesses so we would have to use werewolf blood, with somebody fast enough to actually get him with it.
Hunter: That would mean-
Florence: Yes, sacrificing ourselves to save the world. Force Xion to drink our blood, his bite will be powerful. We might come out alive, we might come out dead. I am not certain.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 7:04 pm

Olivia: What is the effectiveness of sunlight on him?

Olivia was not only trying to understand Xion's weakness, but also gauge how effective the hunters weapons would be, if Xion was to get past the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 2:14 am

Florence: Only real sunlight is effective. Artificial sunlight will not work unless it is multiple lights shining on him at once, like at Bernice's towyard. But...there is a troubling part.
Hunter: What is it?
Jenny: Legend says that if Xion is revived, the world will be cloaked with darkness...a great storm. That storm will not go away until Xion is killed again.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 4:43 am

Olivia: That would mean vampires could run wild 24 hours of the day. Casualties would be immense.

Olivia knew these light blasts wouldn't cut it against Xion, not according to what was being said. It's a bit worrying that one of their most effective weapons would be rendered near useless. Projectile weapons wouldn't be that useful either due to his speed. If it had to come down to Xion and the hunters, Olivia was unsure they could do anything to stop him. Using Bernice base seems one of the few possible answers, but luring Xion in there may not be that easy. With any luck though, it would not have to come to that.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 11:59 am

Florence: Correct. There is one part of reviving Xion that I have not figured out. It says the blood of betrayal must run.
Jenny: Betrayal...Seika!
Florence: What do you mean?
Jenny: Seika has to kill, or at least seriously injure, Damon in order to revive Xion. She would be betraying her leader.
Hunter: Who is Seika, anyway?
Florence: Seika is Damon's second-in-command and strategist. I think Damon has been screwing with her plans so he can get her to revive Xion for him. He likely has already made a contract for it to happen.

---

Andy is thinking about how Xion is supposed to be revived. According to Damon, it involves the blood of a hunter, the blood of a vampire, and Xion's ashes. Something isn't sitting right with him.

Andy: Of all of the ways to revive Xion, this one is the oddest. Most involve the vampire leader dying, some say by werewolves, some say by hunters, and one even says it has to be betrayal. A serious injury could work if enough blood is shed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 2:33 pm

Olivia: So if Seika betrays Damon and is able to injure him, she'll be doing exactly what Damon wants instead of stopping him?
Hunter: Wait, if this is true, doesn't it mean Damon would be willing to go as far as to sacrifice himself, possibly, to see that Xion is revived?
Olivia: He is the stronger vampire currently going, correct. So if he wants Xion, he has to wait for Seika betrayal then let her get the better of him, as his blood needs to be spilled. So it looks like he may be willing. If this is the direction he's going about doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars: The Role Play.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next