The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars: The Role Play.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 18th 2014, 4:25 am

The hunters move inside as well, wanting to hear out the rest of what Jun had to say, yet they was also still wary of her.

---

When the procedure finishes Damon is taken to his quarters to rest. He knew he'd have to be careful dealing with Jun, as this was to close a call. He would need to regain his strength though before moving against her.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 18th 2014, 3:19 pm

Jun turns to the hunters.

Jun: I want nothing to do with you.

Jun turns back to Florence and Jenny.

Jun (quietly so the hunters can't hear): I will need more of your blood, it's the only way I can kill Damon. I will be gone tonight.
Florence (quietly): Right. I'll get you some of my blood before you leave.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 18th 2014, 6:22 pm

Jun could whisper all she wants, but Olivia was determined not to let the vampire out of her sight, at least not until either Jun leaves, or the hunters gear up to head to Bernice base. While they was together however, Olivia didn't want to risk Jun trying anything. Olivia joined the wolves on mainly lack of options, it turned out to be a good alliance. Vampires though, she had no intent at all on joining with.

Seeing the wolves making a deal with a vampire was displeasing, Olivia could only hope Florence and Jenny knew what they was doing. If it was up to Olivia Jun would be dead on sight.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 5:11 pm

Florence walks over to the hunters.

Florence: I had no knowledge about this deal that Jenny made but it worked in our favor. Please leave, Jun can't try anything and I'll have Froy watch her to be safe.

It was clear the Florence trusted Froy more than Olivia's group of hunters. She had no clue of what Olivia would try, for all she knew Olivia could kill Jun and claim Jun tried to attack her. Florence brings the hunters out and heads over to Matt and Froy.

Florence: Froy, I want you to watch Jun, just to keep their minds at ease.
Froy: Got it.

Froy heads over to the guest house.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 2:09 pm

Olivia was a little annoyed to ask to leave, but as long as somebody was watching the vampire, it would do.

Olivia: So where do we go from here with Xion dead. You could trust the vampire to take out Damon, but can she now that he'll be expecting it from her?

Olivia couldn't say she trusted Jun in the first place, but if she had turned out to aid them again, could she get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 7:39 pm

Jun is sitting in a corner, between 2 windows to avoid sunlight, thinking of a way to get to Damon. She came up with 2 plans, either posing as a nurse or coming in as a visitor. In order for either plan to work, she has to braid her hair to make it appear shorter so she starts doing it. Jenny is with her, helping her when asked and giving hairbands to keep it in place.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 2:52 am

Damon had vampires on guard, the clubs was immune to sunlight so vampires could stay up all day if they needed. While Damon figures Jun will go for a subtle attack, he couldn't rule out that she could od struck a deal with the werewolves. She did have Lycaon's blood, and the only way of getting it was from the wolves themselves. Damon himself settled in for a sleep during the day to help his recovery from the procedure, having to use silver was something he didn't wish it came to, but his doctors did what was needed to save his life.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 3:38 am

As soon as it starts to get darker out, one of Olivia's hunters is suddenly attacked by somebody that appears to be a werewolf. Florence turns towards this person and doesn't recognize her at all and she holds a werewolf weapon. She notices Olivia had quickly killed the "werewolf" and now has her gun pointed at Florence.

Florence (saddened and confused mixed in her voice): It wasn't one of us.

Olivia clearly doesn't care and shoots anyway. She thought that Florence was using her and she is surprised to see Matt take the bullet.

Matt: What're you gonna do? If you turn on Florence again, consider the merge terminated.

Olivia's hunters a left with a choice. Stand by her and completely end working with the wolves and Bernice's group, or jumping ship to Matt's side. Most appear hesitant at first but one instantly moves, the male hacker.

Hunter: This is the logical choice. That wasn't a werewolf earlier, Florence's voice changed drastically. If you want to try to find somewhere else to stay, enjoy fighting vampires almost constantly.

It is down to Olivia, the shy female, and the female hacker to decide now.

---

Jun: What's that commotion?
Froy: Looks like a supposed werewolf attacked the hunters.
Jun: ...that is Damon's doing. He's trying to cause Olivia to turn on the wolves.
Froy: I see, he wants to have another group for Florence to fight. It looks like one of the members of Olivia's group has jumped sides and joined Matt, who took a bullet for Florence.
Jenny: Seika, don't die out there. If you die, there will be no changes for the vampires at all.
Jun: I don't plan on it.

Jun gets up and walks to the door. Froy hands her a jar of blood.

Froy: Florence left this for you. Sneak out to the east and stick to the woods, you can't have Olivia see you. How will we know you killed Damon?
Jun: Fireworks, lots of them. I'll set them off at the end of my speech when I take over.

Jun slips out the way Froy advised.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 4:00 am

The female hacker makes the choice to side with Matt as well. The shy females seems to want to join Matt as well, yet doesn't want to leave Olivia behind. Olivia wasn't taking the attack lightly however, her deep rooted hatred for not just vampires but werewolves appearing to have re-emerged. She had tried to give the wolves a chance, but just as things was looking good a hunter got attacked. Seeing her soldiers siding with Matt and the wolves wasn't helping.

---

As darkness started creeping in Damon awoke again, he'd regained much of her strength by now. He could sense conflict in the air, tonight was a night he either defended his position as leader or died.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 5:14 am

The male hacker turns to the female and speaks up.

Male Hacker: No, go with her. She needs your skills.

This surprised Olivia. She was set on going, the shy female was undecided and now the male hacker was making the female hacker go with her.

Male Hacker: Olivia might be right, she might be wrong. All I know is I don't want her to turn into a vampire because she couldn't hack a door, and I know I can trust Florence.

---

Jun slips into her room in her club. She opens the door to the safehouse.

Jun: We have a slight problem. Damon is still alive. However, Xion is dead.
Andy: What will we do now?
Jun: I'm going in undercover, as a nurse. It's the only way any of us will get close to Damon. Guys, don't peek.

Jun exits the safehouse with the 2 girls. She starts changing into the nurse's outfit.

Girl 1: Are you gonna do something about your hair?
Jun: I can't do anything with the color. However, I have it in braids to significantly shorten it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 2:43 pm

The female hacker agrees to move over with Olivia after saying a few words, the shy female decides to stay as well. She would love to go with Florence and Matt, but she thought Olivia and the hacker would need the help. Olivia wouldn't forget the hacker giving her the helping hand, be it if she regains trust in the wolves or not, she'll at least ow him one.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 5:27 pm

The trio of hunters starts to go. Florence follows them, trying to explain to Olivia that is was a vampire but Olivia gives her the cold shoulder before pointing her gun at Florence. Florence sighs and heads back into town. She is clearly saddened and angered by this.

Hacker: It was clearly a vampire. I think Olivia just doesn't want to believe it was a vampire.
Florence: She is gonna die out there.
Hacker: Possibly.

---

Jun is now entering Damon's club, dressed up as a nurse. The vampires don't recognize her as Jun and give her clearance to enter Damon's room. She has an IV filled with Florence's blood, which looks just like human and vampire blood. Damon clearly doesn't recognize her look or her voice.

Jun: Your blood, Mr. Klark.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 1st 2014, 4:32 am

Damon allows the nurse to get closer. When Jun go's to hook up the IV and Damon makes his move, grabbing Jun by the throat.

Damon: There are a few problems. One, your appearance isn't one I've seen before. And two.

Damon tilted his head slightly as Jun struggled to escape, not having much luck. On a near by table are some empty blood packs.

Damon: I've cancelled all orders of blood for the day, as I've already drank.

Jun quickly came to the conclusion that Damon had his own personal stash of blood, and used that expecting another attempt at his life with werewolf blood. Damon was able to hold Jun single handed, she was surprised he'd gained back so much strength so quick, and he still wasn't at 100%. Us his free hand he grabbed Jun's wrist, twisting it hard to the point of nearly breaking, making Jun drop the needle.

Damon: I must say, I'm a little disappointed Jun. For the tactical combatant you are, I thought you would be more clever then this.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 1st 2014, 3:01 pm

Jun has her other hand behind her back.

Jun: Why would I enter with one plan?

While the IV did have Florence's blood, it wasn't all of her blood. Jun had a few needles behind her back and 2 more sticking out of the toes of her shoes. Jun shows more strength than Damon expected and uses his hold, along with momentum, to swing herself up in the air and back down, kicking into his legs. The needles stick long enough to allow Jun to use her feet to inject the blood. This forces Damon to drop Jun and she creates some distance.

Jun: The IV? Merely a distraction. There is some werewolf blood in there but most of it is my blood.

Jun knows Damon is bound to press an alarm so she leaves the room, with the IV, and ducks into a bathroom. In there, she changes into some clothes that Andy planted in a backpack. These are her performance clothes but it works, and she undoes the braids in her hair. When she is done changing and putting the nurse's stuff in her backpack, she speaks into an earpiece.

Jun: Let's get out of here.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 1st 2014, 5:26 pm

The alarm was indeed quickly rung. Damon could tell Jun got a little bit of Lycaon's blood in, but not enough. If her backups had been full of wolves blood then it would of been bad. Vampires was quickly scrambling to lock down the base to try to prevent a escape.

---

Olivia and her hunters was heading out the road, the woods would work against them and only favor vampires or wolves the most.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:10 am

Jun injected more blood than Damon thought. It was enough to kill him, it would just take a couple of days. The lock down was too little too late as Jun already left with her band, heading to Jun's base to put on a show.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:15 pm

Olivia's group was discussing what their next move should be. The only way they could go was head into a human city, being only the 3 of them they couldn't venture into vampire grounds and Olivia was to upset over the attack to head back to werewolf grounds.

Hacker: If we're going to do this, we need to arm ourselves better. We will die staying like we are.
Olivia: We can gather supplies in the city.

---

Damon wasn't feeling any worse for the wear, it would probably take till morning till the little blood injected starts taking a effect.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 2:58 am

Jun meets back up with her generals after her songs.

Jun: He thinks he has nothing in him, there is enough for the kill.
Andy: This might end in a vampire vs vampire war.
Jun: I had that in mind. Already took care of a couple of Damon's generals with a note. They know they will die or join us.

---

Olivia had to go to Edmonton since she couldn't return to her hometown. This was a long walk for the hunters but worth it. After a while of walking, they see a familiar light from Bernice's truck.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 5:06 pm

Bernice was sent out earlier with the children and elderly, before the vampires attacked. Olivia decided her group would check out the situation. The small group was getting tired from the walk, but Olivia didn't expect a fight here. They went towards the headlights, where the truck was.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 5:00 am

Bernice: What's goin on? Ya should be at the town.

The female hacker explains the situation to Bernice.

Bernice: Baby girl would never, I mean never let a werewolf attack a hunter unless the werewolf was attacked first.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 4:11 pm

Olivia: I can assure you we never provoked a attack.

"The hacker went into how one of their members stayed behind believing Florence. It seemed to Bernice that Olivia wasn't willing to accept that things wasn't how it appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 1:23 am

Bernice: Don't get yourselves killed out there. Travel by day, sleep at night.

Bernice leaves the hunters behind, heading to the werewolf town.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 10:38 am

Olivia was quick to get her group moving again. She wanted to cover as much ground during the days as possible, the longer they are in the open then the more danger they are in."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyMarch 23rd 2014, 1:58 am

We skip ahead to dusk. Olivia's group made it into Edmonton and is now sleeping at Bernice's tow yard since she took the wolves back. However, with Damon, there are clear issues. He appears to have suddenly weakened.

Female Vampire General: What's wrong, boss?
Male Vampire General: The alarm last night, Seika must have poisoned him with more of Lycaon's blood. It is far too risky for us to use the silver method again because Boss hasn't fully healed since the last time.
Female Vampire General: Could it still work?
Male Vampire General: In theory, yes. However, I have a different, and much less risky solution. It is an old method that human doctors used to use for people with kidney issues.
Female Vampire General: Jake, you can't mean-
Jake: Yes, I do mean dialysis. This isn't permanent, it would just buy time for Boss to recover. I used to work in a hospital before Seika turned me, I have experience in this method. I just need a day to gather the right machines.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 EmptyMarch 23rd 2014, 1:54 pm

Damon was in worse shape then the previous night and was well away Seika had gotten him with more of Lycaon's blood. She was more resourceful then he'd given her credit for, and a danger he could no longer take lightly, assuming he survived these latest turn of events. To say things had not gone to plan was a understatement, Xion failed to destroy the wolves, Seika had turned against him and he'd been put on the verge of death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars: The Role Play.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next