The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars: The Role Play.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 4:58 pm

Damon: Florence Sanderson I presume, the infinite Little Bitch I keep hearing about.

Damon was resting when the disturbance came, but thank to a brief distraction from another vampire Damon was given the split second needed to get to his feet and attack. He was stronger and faster then Florence had prepared for as he took her a bit off guard, managing to grab her by the throat as she'd done many vampires. He pushes Florence to the wall while choking her, and grabs a sword. While holding the grip on Florence he turns his body to slice at Jenny, who he was aware of coming from behind.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 5:09 pm

Damon is suddenly shot in the back with a silver bullet. The main shooter from the group broke his orders when he heard Florence get pushed against the wall. This gives Florence the chance to slice Damon's arm, releasing the grip. Florence and Jenny move to the middle of the room, getting some space. Florence and Jenny double team Damon but are easily overpowered, not getting any damage done. When Damon goes for a stab, blood is seen but it's not Florence's or Jenny's. Instead, the shooter jumped in front of Florence. He is holding a pair of pistols.

Shooter: Run!

The shooter starts firing at Damon, hitting him with silver bullets. Florence and Jenny start to make their escape, honoring his sacrifice. However, it isn't long until he is dead.

Florence: We have to move fast.
Jenny: Right.

Florence and Jenny are sprinting at full speed. Through windows, they can see that it is close to day. They jump down the stairs to find the main room full of vampires. Florence and Jenny don't bother with killing every one, they only start on making a path.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 5:19 pm

By now Olivia's group had entered the room. It was lucky enough to be supplies and the hunters took as much of their gear back as they could. They soon found the halls loop around and head back up. It would come out at, or near the main room.

---

Upstairs Damon is quickly healing from the silver, none of the hits being anything to concern himself about. He elected to feed on the dead soldier, a chase so close to day break is not in his, or his men's best interest. One of the vampires downstairs attempts to stop the escape by triggering a alarm, which causes metal doors to start sliding down to block the exists.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 5:30 pm

Jenny, thinking fast, goes full werewolf and gets to the last door before it can start closing. She stands under it, holting it up. She starts to struggle after a couple of minutes of holding it.

Florence: Hurry, she can't hold that door for long.

Florence, Barret, and Leon all go full werewolf. Florence picks up Olivia, while Barret and Leon pick up the other human hunters. Tom was already well on his way out, sliding under Jenny to make it. They all rush for the doors, with Barret and Leon going first with the humans they were carrying. Florence throws Olivia under the door (making her roll) as Jenny starts struggling more, then slides under herself in half wolf form, pulling Jenny with her.

Florence: Damon Klark was up there, he's getting stronger every time he feeds. Your soldier...sacrificed himself to save Jenny and me. The others escaped after lowering the wall.

The rest of the hunters walk over to the group.

Florence: Your grounds are not safe. I can arrange for you to temporarily stay within werewolf territory as long as your silver is confiscated until you leave.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 5:44 pm

Olivia was brushing herself off a little after rolling on the ground.

Olivia: That would be best.

Some of the hunters seemed a little surprised by Olivia being so open to the suggestion, but after seeing what they was up against, the vampires seemed infinite in numbers, and that was just one of many clubs. Their was really little choice but to take up Florence offer, even the bunker would fail eventually.

As they made their way back towards the werewolf territory, Olivia let out the news their leader was dead. Some couldn't help but to moan some over this, he was a good man, he was close to everyone, even Olivia herself.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 2:43 am

Florence notices something is wrong with the 2 hunters her group rescued. They are sticking to the shadows, avoiding direct sunlight. Since she already sent Jenny ahead to prepare guest houses, she nods at Leon. After the next intersection, Florence and Leon pin the hunters against the outside wall of a building, causing alarm for Olivia.

Florence: Barret, your knife.
Barret: Right.

Barret tosses his knife to Florence and she cuts her own palm. Using her other hand, she forces the hunter's mouth open and lets the blood drip in. The hunter instantly doubles down and pukes up blood, barely missing Florence. His face is now very pale. She does the same with the hunter Leon has pinned and the same thing happens.

Florence: Just as I thought, they were bitten very recently, right before we got there. They didn't grow their fangs, they can't turn others into vampires...yet.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 3:27 am

Olivia wouldn't want this to become a wasted assault, nor would this help the hunters moral any.

Olivia: Is it possible to prevent the change happening, or do I have to take them out.

There wasn't many hunters left, they didn't need the unnecessary risk if these two was going to change. It may come across as cold, but the well being of the group outweighed the well being of the few, in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 4:29 am

Florence: No. I'll show you why.

Florence picks up a nearby newspaper and rolls it up before biting into it. She walks over to Olivia and holds it close enough for her to see. While Florence did that, Olivia naturally killed her former comrades.

Florence: There is saliva there but then look where the fangs are. There is a faint blue tint, with Vampires it is red. That is what infects a person, the fangs inject it whenever something is bitten. While Vampires and Werewolves are different, we have our similarities. The reason why we don't have a constant desire to feed on human flesh is because we stopped doing so, there is a toxin in your flesh and blood that pretty much turns us berserk. It is addictive, and vital for vampires to live.
Leon: Her father studied how we reacted after eating human flesh and noticed the change for werewolves that did not do so, making us more rational.
Florence: After that, my father started trying to patch up our relationship with humans once he became leader. Now it is my turn to continue where he left off.

One of the soldiers asks what happened to the leaders before them.

Barret: A horrible tragedy. Those damn vampires...they got some of your bullets, the ones that inject silver. It was a shootout in our section of the city. Most of us were killed, I was there that day.
Florence: I wasn't around then but my father told stories about it and how the vampires left us with 75 werewolves and he had to protect them. We are at 150 now, including our young. We had around 160 at one point but you hunters ambushed a squad of our fighters as they helped some travellers.

The hunters could tell that Florence was saddened to tell this part and Barret was angry.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 1:23 pm

Olivia: The stories of old still linger heavily with your kind. Despite how many hunters you may of befriended, their where still many more that would kill you on sight. It's likely that when they spotted you, they took the humans that was saved as being captured. A tragic misunderstanding indeed, but a understandable one.

Olivia considered all the events that had taken place recently, seems these wolves really had been trying to help the hunters for quite a while. Some accepted it, others, like herself refused to believe it. If a formal alliance was to of been made sooner however, the vampires could of been in a much worse state by now.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 3:24 pm

The group is out of the city now, walking in the woods. One of the hunters asks why they are doing that.

Barret: After that damn vampire attack 30 years ago, we left the city. It wasn't safe for us, the woods gave some natural protection to slow them down.

As they are walking through the woods, the hunters can smell meat cooking over a fire. It was clear that there wasn't electricity here as there were torches to light the way at night.

Florence: Are there any other hunter groups nearby?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 3:40 pm

Olivia was still naturally a bit hesitant to speak, not because anything Florence or the others did, it was part of her nature. She did speak after a few seconds thought however.

Olivia: It's hard to say, lots of small groups are on constant move. Only groups large enough to feel they mount a defense sets a permanent base. There may be another group some 5 or 6 mile away in near cities, but I can't be certain.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 4:11 pm

Florence: 5 miles away is the city of Edmonton, right?

A hunter confirms this.

Florence: I have a friend there who is trying to start up a hunter group, her name is Bernice. She's a big black woman, used to be a tow truck driver. I give her tips on vampire movements all the time, she takes them out.
Hunter: How big is she?
Florence: About Barret's size.

Barret is 6'2 and 250 lbs, this surprises Olivia.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 4:21 pm

That surprised a lot of the hunters, Olivia didn't expect Florence to say the size of Barret.

Olivia: What is the condition of her operation so far?

By this Olivia was referring to how well armed they was, the size of their group, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 4:46 pm

(Florence didn't say Barret's size)

Florence: 3 members right now, all from the same tow company. They modified the tow trucks to have guns mounted and silver spears on the front and back bumpers.

Now the group has entered the town portion of the werewolf territory. The hunters can see the meat cooking now, it's almost done. It's mostly sheep but Jenny put some chicken on the fire for the hunters. There are also vegetables that aren't cooked to go with the meat.

Florence: Jenny, take our guests to eat. I'm going to go contact Bernice.
Jenny: Got it. Welcome to our home.

Florence leaves the group and heads to an old tow truck. Only the radio works and it's hooked up to a generator. She picks up the radio.

Florence: Bernice Bernice.
Bernice (via radio): What's up baby girl?
Florence: You remember how I said I'd look out for hunters?
Bernice: Yeah.
Florence: An effective group is 8 members strong, the hunter group here was taken out by vampires. Only 5 remain, maybe you could merge.
Bernice: Great work baby girl. We'll be over in the morning to talk with them about it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 5:11 pm

(She said about Barret's size.)

For a town in the woods it wasn't all to bad, it was set up as a nice camp and it didn't seem food was a issue.

Hunter (to Jenny): I wondered, does the woods favor the wolves in combat or the vampires?   Most would naturally think a wolf, but doesn't it provide lots of cover both ways?

Olivia was mostly quiet as she was taking in her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 5:31 pm

Jenny: It favors us in combat. We live here, we know the secret paths.

Florence rejoins the group now. She has some sheep and vegetables on a wood plate.

Florence: They will be here in the morning. Jenny will show you to your houses when you are done eating.

Florence eats relatively quickly and heads over to the the kids. She promised she would play with them so she starts doing so.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 6:01 pm

Olivia and the other hunters are able to take their time eating. They tended to pack around and speak among each other, though the wolves where welcomed to join. They figure the morning will be interesting, seeing other hunters would be arriving. Olivia is wondering what these hunters could bring to the table.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2013, 2:31 am

Jenny and Tom were the only wolves that ate with the hunters. They are in the perfect spot to see Florence and the kids play, all in full wolf form, wrestling like dogs.

Jenny: It's important to play with the young kids like that, they have a lot of energy. We don't need them running off into the woods, getting in trouble. Us female wolves take care of that because the men hunt for food, and everybody helps with travellers and fights vampires.

With the housing, Jenny has 2 log cabins prepared, one for the women and one for the men. They are the same size, 3 bedrooms with a living room, outhouse, outdoor shower, and a fireplace in the living room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2013, 3:53 am

It was almost as if these wolves had more a grasp on human nature then humans themselves. So many children run wild, get lost, and whatever else that it's saddening to think of. But what if more parents put their kids before their jobs or careers? Olivia thought about this while finishing her food. She wondered if she herself could have turned out differently.

Olivia: Thank you for the food.

Olivia said this when she finished up.

Olivia: Maybe we should take a look at where my men are staying tonight?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2013, 6:15 am

Jenny: Right.

Jenny leads the hunters to the cabins.

Jenny: The cabin on the left is for the men, the one on the right is for the women. They are simple with a livingroom with fireplace, 3 bedrooms, outhouse, and outdoor shower. Both houses are the same size and the bedrooms are all the same size.

---

Meanwhile in the city, a man in fancy clothes and a feather hat is seen helping some civillians fight off vampires.

Man: En guarde.

The man is successfuly defeating vampire after vampire but they just keep coming. It is clear that Damon is taking advantage of the hunters pretty much being defeated, trying to feed fast and transform civilians while he can.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2013, 6:53 pm

The hunters take a quick look around in the women cabin.

Olivia: It's nice. Nicer then I had expected honestly.

---

The vampires start to slack off after a while of failed attempts. After a few minutes the man see's another figure walking up to him, it's a tall black man, build strong. This big black man shows his fangs before rushing forward. Clearly this vampire is supposed to be strong, seeing how the others backed off.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 1:05 am

The man with the feather hat has been fighting with a silver rapier. He lets this new vampire charge him and lunges at the last second, effectively ducking under the attack while stabbing the vampire in the stomach. He quickly pulls his rapier out and backs away.

Man: Your technique is poor, good sir.

The vampire charges again and falls for the same tactic, this time getting stabbed in the chest, lucky to have his heart missed. The man pulls the rapier out quickly and backs off again.

---

A werewolf knocks on the cabin door and asks for Jenny.

Jenny: Excuse me.

Jenny exits with the wolf but tips her hat on the way out.

Wolf: The city is being overrun by vampires. They show no fear.
Jenny: This is a problem. Florence is busy playing with the kids, I'll call in Bernice.
Wolf: Right.

Jenny heads to the tow truck and radios Bernice.

Jenny: Bernice Bernice.
Bernice: What's up, cowgirl?
Jenny: Our nearby city is being overran with vampires as we speak. We need reinforcements.
Bernice: You got it, cowgirl. Matt and I will be over there asap.

---

We get a good look at Bernice and Matt as they prepare to go. Bernice has black hair in dreads and wears a t-shirt and shorts, along with sunglasses. Matt also wears sunglasses but wears jeans and a tank top, is shorter than Bernice but very muscular, bald, and has a 'stache. They get in their tow trucks, which are in a tow yard surrounded by a chainlink fence reinforced with silver barbs. The last member of the group, Froy, opens the gate with a button and lets them leave before closing it. Bernice and Matt make the fast drive to the city, taking no more than 45 minutes. They start by turning their headlights on, which mimic sunlight.

Bernice: Matt, you get north. I'll take the south.
Matt: Got it, Bernice. Don't get yourself killed.

They start driving the streets.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 3:54 am

The man with the feather battles the large vampire for seemingly the better part of the hour. Other vampires had started to return to battle when seeing the big guy in trouble. It would be only a matter of time until he is overrun when out of the dark a bright light came in the forum of headlights. Many vampires burned up in the light, the big one though, while his skin started burning, it wasn't fast enough as he was able to make a run for it, ducking into a dark alley.

---

The hunters was getting settled in. As far as they knew things was still calm.

---

Meanwhile Damon has sort of fell back into secrecy. Besides growing stronger each growing night, not many knew what he up to, even among the vampires. Most just got their orders and did was as told.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 6:29 am

Bernice rolls down the tow truck window.

Bernice: What's going on here?
Man: The hunters here were defeated, the vampires decided to try their hand at attacking. The big man had poor technique.
Bernice: You're a werewolf, right? Don't touch my spears, they are made of silver.
Man: Thank you, good lady.
Bernice: My friend Matt is taking the other half of the city, it will be safe again.
Man: Understood. Who called you in?
Bernice: Jenny did, she said there was trouble.
Man: Then Florence must be playing with the kids. My name is Renaldo.
Bernice: I'm Bernice.

---

In the other half of the city, Matt is taking down vampires with his guns and headlights. All of the civillians already fled to indoors so it was just vampires running loose. Matt sees a big vampire with his back against a wall. Matt floors it with his tow truck and skewers the guy. The body stopped his truck before he could get too far in the wall so he backs out and it's still hanging there, barely alive.

---

Florence finishes playing with the kids and walks over to Jenny as she heads away from the tow truck.

Florence: Something is bothering you.
Jenny: The vampires started going wild, I had to call in Bernice and Matt.
Florence: I see. We need a hunter group in there to keep the vampires in check.
Jenny: Correct. Without the hunter group, nobody is actively hunting down vampires with traps.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 2:27 pm

This is a vampire a lot like the one from before. Matt is surprised this thing is still alive, impaled on a silver spear and point blank into the light. The vampire is burning, but much slower then he should. Whatever these big vampires are, they are clearly not normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars: The Role Play.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next