The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars: The Role Play.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 4:12 pm

Florence: It was simply an option. I don't mind working with humans but if any of you gets bitten, I'm killing you on the spot. If any of your former hunter friends is a vampire, kill him or her without hesitation. They won't be your friends for long.

The bald man with the goatee is the only one who is set in the other way.

Soldier: I'll do it, I don't want to ever become a vampire. Those scum took my brother, I'm gonna give them hell for it! I saw them...I saw them bite him before pulling him away.
Florence: Right. Is there anybody else?

Everybody responds with a "no".

Florence: Percius.
Percius: Yes?
Florence: Test his strength. How long you last will determine your fate. This is to be unarmed with no help.

Percius and the man essentially get into a wrestling match. Percius eventually overpowers him but it takes Percius 5 minutes.

Florence: That is the longest any human has lasted against Percius. Excuse me for a minute.

Florence leaves the room to go to medical supply room. What Olivia expected was for Florence to bite the man right away.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 4:26 pm

Olivia was a little curious Florence didn't bite the man. She turns to her soldiers.

Olivia: You all realize she is right, if the others are vampires, there is no saving them.

They all confirmed they understood. When asked if any others thought about the offer, a few more spoke up to say they considered it but decided against it, their reason however for considering it seemed to be that they heard good things about Florence. Olivia was starting to wonder, even if very slightly, if she had the wrong idea about the werewolves.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 4:30 pm

Florence comes back out with a large needle full of red liquid.

Florence: For the first 30 minutes, this will hurt like no pain you have ever felt. Once the blood mixes, you will feel a lot better, and you will be stronger.

Florence inject the man with the werewolf blood via his arm. He shows a lot of pain tolerance, giving a straight face through it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 4:38 pm

While she didn't agree with the choice he made, Olivia was proud of the soldier.    He took the pain like a true hunter.    Of course, you didn't qualify for the job unless you was top of the class.   But no amount of training can prepare you for this job, that's why these soldiers are still rookies, not because of lack of toughness or skill, but lack of real world experience in these situations.

While this was going on Olivia asked "why use the needle, instead of biting him?"
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 6:17 pm

Florence: Not only is biting a human dangerous for his or her health, it would have done nothing more than make a classic story werewolf that only transforms during a full moon. By injecting werewolf blood, it is in his system and will mix, essentially creating a full breed werewolf.
Soldier: So the vampires just need to bite while with werewolves, the blood has to mix.
Florence: Correct. Once a human is bitten, he or she cannot turn into a full breed. Said human would pretty much be a half breed. What is your name?
Soldier: Tom Lupo.
Florence: Welcome to the pack, Tom Lupo.

Florence shakes Tom's hand.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 6:24 pm

Olivia: Is it fair to assume a half breed is weaker, thus it's better to be a full breed?

Some of the others turned their attention to Tom. They was curious how it felt being a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 6:40 pm

Florence: A half breed cannot go half wolf, thus making him or her at human strength until a full moon. Then he or she has full wolf strength.
Blond-haired woman: What's the plan?
Florence: A large group would be too obvious. Tom and I will take 2 of you, along with one of my most trusted wolves as the rescue crew. Ma'am (Olivia), I would like you to lead the diversion. You will have the use of the 2 wolves you saw outside.
Tom: What do you mean by lead the diversion?
Florence: The main techno club for the vampires has upper floors and a basement. My guess is your leader will be locked up in the basement, either chained up or being tortured. While your main purpose is to be a diversion, you will also be checking the upper floors for him, any of your weapons, and any hunters that haven't been bitten. We'll have to enter through the front doors.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 7:24 pm

Olivia: It's a bold idea to just break in the front door. Any idea exactly what we up against.

Olivia knew even with wolves on their side, there is only so many vampire a group can take on. According to the look of where her old base was, it wasn't a even fight, they was completely swamped.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 7:41 pm

Florence: Probably hundreds of vampires. Expect them to be armed with your weapons, but they probably put the silver in storage to avoid killing each other. All hell is going to break loose. I have never seen their leader but I have heard that he is far more powerful than any vampire you have taken down, and his second in command I have seen and fought before. I had to go half wolf and outlast her until morning.
Tom: Are the higher ranked vampires really that strong?
Florence: Yes. The main vampire is rumored to be as strong as Percius' human form while being as fast as me, his second in command is more like me. She is small and very fast.

This got a worried look on some of the Hunters' faces.

Florence: Don't wory, my 2 fighters in your group should be able to handle either one of them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 7:52 pm

Olivia: We have other weapons beside the silver that will backfire if the vampires use it.

One of the soldiers asks when they plan to move out and do this.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 8:00 pm

Florence: It is getting close to midnight now, we will meet up back here at sunset tomorrow. Leave during the day so we can move out at sunset. That's when most of the vampires will head out to try to find prey.
Tom: What about the humans?
Florence: Percius, that part is up to you. Gather men that you trust and patrol the city. Have everybody else protect our perimeter.
Percius: Understood.
Florence: If the vampires didn't bite any hunters by now, they don't plan on it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 8:10 pm

Olivia: We will be here tomorrow at sunset then.

When they finished up the small talk and planning, they said some fear wells to Tom who would be staying with the wolves now, and the humans made their way back to their lockup, being given their weapons on the way out of the pub.

They sleep the rest of the night, prepare and stock up their gear in the morning and head out during the day. By time of arrival pack to the pub it should be coming on sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 1:07 am

Florence is wearing a full length t-shirt when the hunters arrive. She is in her half wolf form but they cannot tell thanks to her hair and the tail being tucked up. Her fangs are a little longer but it's not noticable unless she opens her mouth wide.

Florence: First it's the groups. Ma'am (Olivia, Florence still doesn't know her name) pick your 2 soldiers. You also get Leon and Barret here. My other wolf is-
???: My name is Jenny.
Florence: Pardon her interruption, she gets excited easily.

Leon is a tall and slightly toned man with long brown hair, white skin. Barret is also tall, black skinned, with short black hair and a full (but short) beard. Barret is much more muscular than Leon, and clearly bigger. Leon wears a black leather jacket, matching pants, a white t-shirt, black boots, and a necklace. Barrett wears tan pants, black shoes, and a white tank top. Jenny is a woman a little shorter than Olivia but weighs closer to 150 lbs, is more toned, and wears jeans, a plaid shirt, cowgirl boots, and a cowgirl hat. Her dirty blonde hair is in a braided ponytail.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 1:33 am

Olivia: You don't have to keep calling me ma'am, My name is Olivia. Usually go by Bull-Eye over the radio though, in reference to me often being a sniper.

Olivia thought it only seemed fair Florence and her allies have a name. Olivia picks her two men, the blonde women from the night of the attack. She could hack any terminal, keypad, or anything placed in front of her. Would probably get useful for getting into the vampires lockup or uncovering some information, given the time of course.

The second soldier is a tall dark skinned man, but not black. He's muscle build is light, but you could tell he was fit. He excelled in mid-range firearms such as automatic weapons. Olivia had a pretty good handle on either close or long range and the wolves would cover the strength aspect.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 1:45 am

Florence: Thanks, Olivia. I didn't know your name and didn't want to offend you. Looks like you have solid balance, with Leon and Barret being excellent close range.
Tom: Right. Looks like you 2 are with us.

Tom pointed out the other 2 soldiers, with him clearly being muscular, even before being turned into a werewolf. Tom is white skinned with grey and brown hair in his goatee. One of the other 2 is female, being more timid than the other but quick and sharp with a gun, being around Florence's size. The other is male, a similar build to Leon but black skinned and another great hacker-turned-hunter. He used to hunt deer so he's great with a shotgun.

Florence: We will meet up at The Bloody Kiss techno club, that's their main hideout. We want to get there in no sooner than 30 minutes or it will be a mess.
Barret: Let's go kick some ass! The damn vampires don't have the right to do this shi't!

Florence starts leading her group down an alley that Olivia didn't even notice was there. This left Olivia with the main roads.

Jenny: There is no need to be shy.
Female soldier: R-right. I just never worked with werewolves before.
Florence: Just don't shoot any of us and it will be fine.
Female Soldier: Understood!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:02 am

Olivia took her group down the main road, she knew how far to go and paced the group to get there at the 30 minute mark. This would certainly be a first for her, however she also was a bit curious as to what this werewolf/human combination could achieve. During the trip she noted to her soldiers to be careful with their firearms, they didn't need to shoot their own partners. Both confirmed they would take care.

Olivia's group reaches the club right on the 30 minute mark, Olivia would make some remark towards how well she timed the distance and paced the group, but didn't as such things would only give away their presence.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:13 am

Olivia hears a vampire call out in latin from in the club.

Vampire (in latin): Little bitch!

The vampire is quickly pushed out of the club, all bloody. Olivia's group starts to wonder why they entered early but hear a laugh from behind them. Barret picks up the vampire and pushes him against the wall.

Barret: What's this shit goin' on?
Vampire: We were expecting you. Hahaha, we expected you to do this.

Barret grabs a nearby metal stake and stabs it through the vampire's heart.

Barret: We have to enter now.

---

Inside the club, Florence and Jenny are faring well, cutting vampires with silver blades swords and kicking them out of the club. However, they are off from the others by a large metal wall.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:36 am

Olivia: Lets hurry!

The group quickly enters the club and it doesn't take long to see what's going on, Olivia starts shooting vampires as the near Florence and Jenny, it hadn't taken long to get to them. Olivia calls out for the location of the others and learns they are on the other side of the wall. Olivia noticed a split when they entered the club, taking the other way must lead on the opposite side of the wall.

Olivia has to improvise, she stations her gunner and hacker to remain with Florence and Jenny. Olivia, and the wolves would try to reconnect with the other hunters. Back tracking and taking the other route, the wolves are first to start intercepting vampires. Olivia see's a opening and runs past the fighting which leads her into a more open area. There was a massive group of vampires, probably 20 or more that surrounded the hunters. She shouts out to them "EYES!!".

The hunters quickly shield themselves as Olivia takes out a grenade like device and pushes a button before tossing it into the wave of vampires. When it go's off, there is no concussive blast, but instead a bright light which causes the vampires to burn up. Olivia go's over to them when the light fades.

Olivia: What the hell happened here?

The two wolves enter to see a bunch of burned vampire corps and ash. However they can tell more are coming, a lot more. And they are coming fast.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:57 am

The hacker from Florence's group calls out via radio.

Hacker: On the far wall is a panel, I need you to hack the code. It opens the door on this side, leading to the basement. I already opened your door, leading upstairs.

Meanwhile, Florence and Jenny are clearing the room of vampires. The shooter is covering the hacker as she hacks the code and opens the door.

Hacker (male): Good work, the door opened. A wall came up between us after we entered, the switch for it is upstairs. That's where the wires went.

What Olivia didn't account for was the fact that there were 3 people on the other side, she took the 2 werewolves with her so Florence is left shorthanded. Luckily for them, Florence and Jenny are both in half-wolf form. Both have their tails showing but Jenny's ears are under her hat and Florence's ears are covered by her hair.

Florence: We are short handed now but we have the side with less vampires. Let's go.
Jenny: I'll cover the rear. Move it!

Florence's group moves out with Florence first, then the hacker, then the shooter, then Jenny. They get up the stairs to a hallway and a vampire is holding a bomb, but it's a flash bomb.

Shooter: Cover your eyes.

The group does so and the vampire sets it off, expecting an explosion but instead killing all of the ones in the hall and the near rooms.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 3:28 am

Olivia: Looks like things got a little messed up. Seeing our stairway leads down, I assume that means Florence is now heading up.

Olivia quickly organizes the group, herself and a wolf are up front, the hunters is in the middle and the others wolves are behind. She starts moving the group down the stairs, it's quiet for a few minutes after reaching the end of the stair set. Moving through the corridor Olivia notices movement up ahead, and quickly the others notice movement from behind.

Olivia: It's a box! Ready yourselves, their going to try to overrun us.

Luckily while they had nowhere to hide, neither did the approaching vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 3:46 am

Florence's group enters the first room they pass. There are a couple of hunters there, unarmed but Florence quickly notices their eyes are bloodshot. They start to make a move and Florence and Jenny push them against the wall, holding their throughts.

Florence: Open your mouths.

The hunters do nothing. Florence and Jenny each force the mouths open, seeing fangs.

Florence: Shoot them.

Florence and Jenny back off and the hunters shoot their former allies, killing them with a shot to the heart. The female looks a little saddened by this.

Florence: Sorry but they were bitten. We have to move on.
Female Hacker: Right.

They move on to the next room and find 2 more unarmed hunters. These ones don't have bloodshot eyes but Florence and Jenny play it safe, doing the same as before.

Florence: Open your mouths.

This time the hunters comply, showing no fangs. Florence and Jenny let them go.

Florence: Do you have any extra weapons?
Shooter: Yes. Here.

The shooter hands each of them a pistol.

Florence: Don't shoot us.
Hunter: Why not? You are damn werewolves.
Florence: Because without us, you won't get out alive.
Hunter 2: We can trust her, at least for now. Let's go.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 1:19 pm

On Olivia's end it would seem the box is a backfire a vampires can't get to the tightly packed group. It takes a while but the group in eventually able to press forward. It's a fairly standard door and Olivia kicks it in as the others cover her. Checking the room she spots the hunter leader. He is already bound and she go's over to him, seeing his eyes was bloodshot.

Olivia: Your mouth, open it.

He does so while busting his bindings and using his speed to launch at Olivia, she's able to duck him and shoot him twice in the chest, which slows him down due to the type of ammo used, she then shoots him in the heart. She rejoins the group seeing nothing else in the room and simply gives the command to "keep moving". She would inform them of their loss at a more proper time.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:40 pm

Florence's group has checked most of the rooms. Every other hunter they found has been turned into a vampire and they found the panel for the wall. Their hacker is working on it while being covered by the hunters, Florence and Jenny enter the last room to find a new, but somehow familiar, face.

Florence (whispering to Jenny, as to avoid alerting the man): Tell the others to leave, then get back here.
Jenny (whispering back): Right.

Jenny quietly leaves the room and tells the hunters to leave when they are finished, then quietly comes back in. The hunters confirmed that they will do what Jenny asked before she went back.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 3:30 pm

Olivia group comes by a few more hunters, but not many. Again they are all vampires and had to be killed. By now the swarms of vampires are starting to thin letting the group move faster. Down another flight of stairs they come across a secured door. Olivia suspects it could be a lock up, and their could be ammo and supplies within. She has the hacker start working on the door as the group keeps him covered.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 4:35 pm

A vampire walks up behind Florence and Jenny stabs him through the heart, alerting the man.

Florence: So we finally meet, Damon Klark.

Florence only knew him on reputation, and the same applies with Damon only knowing Florence that way. Florence and Jenny are both prepared for a tough battle, having never fought Damon before but hearing stories of his strength and speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars: The Role Play.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next