The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 8:35 pm

This was was not the news he was hoping for as surgery would eat in to what limited resources was recovered from what was once hospital's. He was prepared to stitch a wound closed and was hoping on blood loss being the major concern. That alone would of been a painful process given the lack of substances to put Sandra to sleep. However even he knew that to cut he open and repair he shoulder, would be inhumane and could not be accomplished in these cells.

He went over to double check Sandra's condition himself. He is careful when removing the bandages, and awoke her so he wouldn't startle her mid examination. He wouldn't of wanted her further injuring herself. The examination doesn't take long, however Sandra is already asleep before he is ready to leave. He places on new clean bandages.

Man: I need to get clearance to perform a operation to remove the bone chips and repair any damage. Supplies for these matters are not as bountiful now as it was a few years ago.

He motioned for the cell to be opened and exited.

Man: There is no waiting list currently. So if I get the go ahead from Carson, someone will be down quite soon to pick her and bring her to emergency.

He finished talk to Serena and left to report his findings.

About maybe a half hour to 40 minutes later the doctor, finishing his exam of Sandra reported the condition to Carson.

Caron: So you can't just seal the wound?
Doctor: If the bone chips off later and gets loss, it could cause her further eternal damage. A surface exam also can't really determine what damage the stab wound caused deeper within the body.
Carson: Fine then, if you must, do what you need. I'll have her transferred shortly.

The doctor left the room. By this time Dean was back for some while.

Carson: Dean, arrange for the girl, Sandra to be moved to emergency. Serena is not to leave the cell. Take a few men you trust, and monitor the move. Make sure nobody tries to escape. Then meet me back here, and we'll attend to Reina.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 9:00 pm

Dean: Yes sir. Also, Reina is in the cell in the examination room.

Dean leaves Carson's office. He heads to the bar, ignoring the other soldiers. He heads up to the bartender. He knows Carson would never let Troy and Tesla go in case they are needed for a weapon so he heads to the barracks. He simply walks into the general's office.

Dean: General, I want your 5 best men. We have a prisoner transport to the hospital and she is an evo. She is also in a cell with another evo. I have orders from Carson to run this mission.
General: Very well.

The general calls in his 5 elite soldiers. They are his personal guards but he has a couple of extras.

General: You are to follow Dean's orders. When you are done, you will return to me.

Soldiers: Sir yes sir!
Dean: We are transporting a prisoner to the hospital where she is to get surgery. When the surgery is done, she is to be transported back. Be warned, the prisoner is an evo. Be on your guard.
Soldiers: Sir yes sir!

The soldiers run out with Dean to the prison.

----

Serena heads over to Sandra and wakes her up.

Serena: You should be getting proper surgery. A doctor checked the wound and he is trying to get clearance.

Serena knew that the news would both shock Sandra and ease her mind.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 9:33 pm

Sandra was happy to hear the news, she'd felt herself getting progressively weaker as time passed. She still couldn't really move her injured shoulder or that arm at all. She knew though she still wouldn't have mobility in that arm for quite a while though, even after the operation, and would probably wind up in a sling for a few weeks at least.

Sandra: Well at least I won't bleed to death, that's something to look forward to. I just have to say though, I'm sorry. I should of been ready for Tesla to turn on me. Maybe if I had avoided getting wounded, we would of had a better shot at not getting captured.

She was disappointed in herself for lowering her guard so easily. But was still glad to be getting the medical aid she needed. Dean arrives with the soldiers probably within 15 minutes of getting his men together. Dean is seen giving the commands.

Dean's men enters the cell, they seem not to care to much for Serena and pushes her away from Sandra. One of the men puts Sandra's good arm over his shoulder and helps her up, it seems they was told to watch out for the injured shoulder, the other men are standing guard. With no wasted time the men are in the cell, had gotten Sandra and was out again, Dean seeing to it the cell was locked.

Meanwhile the doctor had prepped the emergency room, had the operating table and medical tools ready, and was waiting for Sandra's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 10:23 pm

Dean: Stop, put her on the stretcher.
Soldier: Why?
Dean: Carrying her like that can only cause more injuries. We don't have the needed supplies for that.
Soldier: Right.

The soldiers lay Sandra down on the stretcher. Two soldiers lift it up (one in front, one in back) while the others make sure Sandra doesn't fall off. Dean runs with them again, this time heading to the emergency room.

----

The soldier ends up knocking Serena on her ass. She landed on the stone floor.

Serena: Ow...that hurt!

----

Victor heard her from the next cell over. He didn't see them come in but he saw Reina, then Sandra get taken away.

Victor: Serena?

Victor grabs his mirror and sticks his arm out between the bars. Aiming the mirror, he sees Serena.

Victor: Hey Serena!

----

Back with the other group, Zeik is simply watching Katarina. She is tossing and turning in her sleep. The dream is another fight. Katarina knows the stakes and she manages to win this time.

Katarina: Good will always prevail!
Cat: Who the hell told you that? You know why you are weak? Because you care for people. Take that away and you will use all of your strength.
Katarina: No....before I had nothing. You had taken over, the nurses at the mental hospital died in the shift, my family was dead, my only friend was dead. Now I have people TO care for. That's what pushes me harder.
Cat: That makes no sense. Just remember, next time I will win.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 10:54 pm

The soldiers along with Dean moves quickly, but safely with Sandra. Unlike the group that was set to assist Tesla and Kat, there was no unnecessary small talk or wasted time from this group. They bring Sandra to the emergency again in record time. They place Sandra up on the table and lay her down. The soldiers on Dean's orders takes their guard positions and was given the orders to simply stand guard encase Sandra was to try something.

Dean himself was needing to get back to Carson as he asked for Dean to return before he went to try their experiment on Reina. The doctor calls in the nurse, and she arrives he they are ready to start working on Sandra.

The doctor is seen ready the gas to put Sandra to sleep. This was why they wanted to avoid operating. Salvage missions has turned up limited amount of this supplies. And every bit used here leaves that much less for people (most notably Carson's forces who may be injured in battle) who are in life threatening situations But there is no way he was operating on a awake patient. They put the mask over Sandra's mouth and nose and waits for her to fall into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 1:17 am

Dean left a soldier in charge of the rest of the operation. He left to head back to Carson.

----

Serena gets up and walks to the bars. She sees Victor through the mirror.

Serena: Hey Victor.
Victor: What happened?
Serena: Some girl came to the village. She befriended Sandra then stabbed her, causing a big fight. However Zeik was already captured by that bitch Cat.
Victor: I was afraid of this. What was her power?
Serena: She can coat her body in diamonds.
Victor: That's trouble. We have to break out.
Serena: Why?
Victor: Reina. Carson is gonna make her like Andre was.
Serena: Andre attacked us and his powers were stronger, right?
Victor: Yes. It would be worse with Reina.
Serena: How do we get out?
Victor: Check your floors. You might have a tunnel leading out.
Serena: Right.

Serena heads off to check the floor of her cell.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 1:34 am

With Sandra getting the help she needs, our attention turns back to Carson who was waiting for Dean's arrival. Dean comes in a short while after leaving the emergency room.

Carson: It's all taken care of?
Dean: Yes.
Carson: Then it's time we try the headband on Reina. Be aware of this, she'll be the most powerful mutant we're ever tested this on so far. If she losses it, we're in for a fight. So be on your guard.

Carson walks over to a hidden compartment in the wall that houses a safe. He opens it and retrieves the experimental device.

Carson: You ready?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 9:12 pm

Dean: Yes.

Dean gets Reina out of the cell and puts her in a chair. She is tied down with leather straps that have buckles. As Carson walks over to her, Reina can feel some of the power the gem has.

Reina: NO!

She quickly activates her power and uses it to launch the headband out of Carson's hands, up above him in the air.

---

Serena heads back to Victor.

Serena: Found it.
Victor: Good. It's possible that the tunnel connects under my cell.
Serena: How do you know that?
Victor: I made allies with somebody that was here. Now go quickly.
Serena: What about you?
Victor: If it doesn't connect, there is a storm coming. Water would help me break out.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 9:27 pm

Carson and Dean reacts quickly to catch the gem, Carson grabbing it before it hits the ground. They turn back to Reina.

Carson: Now that wasn't very polite. Listen Reina, this can go the hard way or the easy way. Don't make us hurt you.

It seems clear Reina won't let them place the gem on her without a struggle. Carson knew Reina even without the gem had a strong ability.

Carson (to Dean): If getting the headband on her proves to much trouble, knock her out. We'll then place it on and wait for her to come to.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 9:56 pm

As Carson and Dean get ready to try again, Reina decides to do more. She launches the headband up again but this time she catches and quickly puts it on Carson's head. It is clear that Carson is starting to go berserk thanks to Reina's power activating the gem.

Dean: You screwed up badly. Your power messed with the gem. The computer doesn't have control.

Dean undoes Reina's straps and tosses the key to the cell on the floor.

Dean: Get them and run!
Reina: Why are you helping?
Dean: You messed with the gem. It's stuck on berserk mode. Do you want to fucking die?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 10:42 pm

As the gem takes it's effect, not only is Carson's personality changed to berserk killer, but his powers are amplified as well. Carson see's Reina and when he activates his powers, Reina is hit with a intense weight as her clothing feels like it weighs a ton. Carson's power has always been know to double weight, maybe triple. But it's far exceeding that right now. Reina is physically next to defenseless as Carson runs in for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 10:48 pm

Dean grabs his knife and runs up behind Carson, stabbing him in the shoulder.

Dean: Never lose sight of your opponent.

It was clear that Dean became his old self quickly. This was his chance to take control of the red lands and he wasn't going to let it go. Reina takes advantage of Carson being distracted and heads to the cell to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 10:59 pm

Carson, probably driven by the power of the gem seemed to not be majorly effected by the would. While wounds will take there eventual effect, in this state Carson was likely to attack full force until he literally collapsed. Carson seems not to care in the slightest of Reina's escape and now go's after Dean. Carson applies his powers on Dean now, the weight of even Dean's clothing feel it's trying to crush him. Carson runs up and starts brutally beating up on Dean, one arm notably hindered and slowed due to the prior shoulder injury.

It seemed Carson has lost all sense of loyalty and friendship. Everyone was now a enemy, everyone had to die.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 11:10 pm

Reina frees the evos. They are 5 girls and 3 guys, all from Victor's group that was captured.

Man 1: That gem, it turns you into a killer.
Reina: How do we stop it?
Woman 1: Dean would stab us, we would pass out then get patched up by the doctor.
Woman 2: But he's stronger. We weren't fed well so we would quickly pass out.
Woman 3: We have to escape now.

Reina takes the prisoner to the door to the room. She looks back at Dean getting beat on in the opposite corner. When they exit, she turns back to the room.

Man: What are you doing?
Reina: He saved me. It's time to return the favor.

Reina runs back into the room and grabs Dean's knife off the floor as she runs past it, heading to Carson.

----

Meanwhile Dean simply has his hands covering his face. He remembers Carson's power and pulls together the strength to poke Carson in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 11:23 pm

As Carson recoiled it allowed him to spot Reina. Applying his powers to the knife, it don't from Reina's hand and slammed to the ground like it weighed a ton. His focus again shirted towards Reina and in a rage he charged her, lifting his good arm for a hard strike.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 11:28 pm

This time Dean runs up behind Carson and tackles him to the ground. This causes Carson to land directly on his good shoulder.

Dean: I told you to run.
Reina: I wasn't gonna let you get killed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 11:36 pm

Carson continued to struggle, pain obviously not being a factor holding him back. Dean struggled to keep Carson pinned down, getting a advantaged seeing as Carson's shoulder had limited usefulness.

Carson growled like a wild man, and while Dean was free from Carson's sights, Carson was able to see Reina. In a attempt to attack anybody he could in any way, Carson applied his power again to Reina's clothing, weighing her down.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 11:26 pm

Dean stuffs Carson's face into the floor.

Dean: Well you're here, kill him!
Reina: Why kill him?
Dean: It would take him too long to pass out. We don't have forever.
Reina: Right.

Reina picks up Dean's knife. She walks up to Carson and prepares to slice his neck (where the wind pipe is) when Dean is ready.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 11:49 pm

Before Dean can pull Carson's head back and allow Reine to slice his neck, Carson manages to pick himself up slightly, lifting Dean slightly. He shifts his body weight rolling Dean off his back. Reina went to attack but Carson used his powers over mass to make Reina drop the knife again, before moving to her clothing to slow her down. Carson then runs at Reina, just ramming her and knocking her over.

Dean jumps Carson again, but even with limited mobility he is this time able to shake him off. He weighs down Dean's clothing like he did Reina and runs to Dean, ramming him into a wall.

Reina who getting back to her feet can see Carson won't slow down till he's either immobilized completely or dead, not while he has that headband on.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 12:56 pm

Reina just realizes something.

Reina: His eyes. When he makes things weight more, he uses his eyes.

Reina quickly blinks and which reveals her power is now active. Using some kung-fu-like hand motions, she gathers all of the dust and dirt from the room.

Reina: Over here!

As Carson turns around, Reina throws the cloud of dust and dirt in his eyes. With Carson blinded, she picks up the knife and throws it directly at his heart.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 6:30 pm

With Carson roaming around blindly Reina just misses the heart, but does hit the lung. The shot was deadly, but not instantly. For now it served the purpose of bringing Carson down. The dust cloud resides to reveal Carson is down in critical condition.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 8:06 pm

Dean grabs the knife and stabs Carson in the heart, killing him. He walks over to Reina.

Dean: 15 minutes.
Reina: What?
Dean: 15 minutes is all the time I can get you before soldiers start the chase. Get them out of here.
Reina: Why are you doing this?
Dean: You helped me get ahead. It's how I can repay you.
Reina: Right.

Reina runs out of the room to the group of evos. While she does this, Dean heads to the loudspeaker.

Dean (on loudspeaker): All soldiers report to the experimentation room. Adrien Carson is down. I repeat, all soldiers report to the experimentation room. Adrien Carson is down.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 9:23 pm

As the doc continues his work Sandra, they hear the call through the speaker system.

Doc: It'll be another little while, what will you guys do? (referring to the soldiers guarding)

The call is also heard throughout the prison area. Johnny, who's still bound and blindfolded can only listen.

Johnny: Seems the others have started the breakout.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 2:02 pm

Lead Soldier: You three go. Two of us will be enough to guard her. Dean will understand.
Soldiers: Right.

Three soldiers leave to head to Dean.

---

Victor and Serena heard the announcement.

Serena: The passage is cemented in.
Victor: That's no good. But Carson is dead. Reina?
Serena: I heard.

---

Reina: Let's go.
Man 1: Won't there be soldiers everywhere?
Reina: We have about 13 minutes, we have to move fast.
Woman 1: Right.

Reina and the Evos start running through the halls, checking for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 6:32 pm

Johnny could hear Victor and Serena from his cell. He decides to call out and find out if they know anything.

Johnny: I don't mean to but in on your conversation, but what's going on? I can't see anything going on with this blindfold on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next