The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 8th 2013, 1:13 pm

Dean and Victor make it to the prison cells well before Kai can get down.

Dean: Lee is smart, he will block the exits right away. Be prepared to fight guards down here.
Victor: Right. You go get Zeik, I'll buy you as much time as possible.

Victor and Dean are heading down the prison halls, which are surprisingly quiet.

Victor: These are the human cells.

Victor peeks around the corner and notices a guard with his back turned. He then puts on a suit of armor he found sitting there and grabs a helmet from a similar suit of armor.

Victor: Got to make the sound that wind makes.
Dean: ...what?
Victor: ...I have been reading YGOTAS lately.

Victor starts walking towards the guard with the armor making obvious clanking sounds.

Guard: What is that? Is that the sound that wind makes? Yeah it's totally the sound that wind makes.

Victor makes it to the guard and slams the helmet on his head, knocking him out with said helmet on. Victor quickly gets out of the suit of armor.

Dean: ...that actually worked...

---

Kai is still running down the stairs. She is quickly joined by 5 soldiers.

Soldier: Lee said to block the entrance.
Kai: No, Victor won't leave his friends. We have to get to the cells.
Soldier: Lee's orders are more important.
Kai: Who did he assign you to?
Soldier: ...you, lady Kai.
Kai: Then go with me on this, we are heading to the cells.
Soldier: ...fine. If they escape, it's on you.
Kai: I know.

---

Serena: Let's go.

Serena starts to head to the path and Scarlet follows on her own. Jean has to direct Shiloh along.

---

Cat notices Troy still isn't ready, he's having trouble fitting his tent in the bag..

Cat: It's time to go. You remember the idea I gave you yesterday, use it if you're too late for the land crossing.

Cat puts on her backpack and starts to make the walk. She is quickly followed by Tesla.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 8th 2013, 5:35 pm

Lee had ordered guards to the exits, unknowing as of yet that Kai had over ran those orders and was having the soldiers instead follow her to the cells. Lee called in another soldier, who entered the room within minutes.

Solder: Sir! "salutes".
Lee: These mutants, especially the likes of Victor are crafty. I want you to get a group of men, and set guard at all the docks. Also post men on all the boats themselves. If the mutants escape Kai and the prison, we can't have them escape the island.
Solder: Sir yes Sir!.
Lee: Don't underestimate these mutants. Some of them are powerful. Take as large group and arm them good. The power suppressant will soon be wearing off, if it hasn't already. Take gas grenades, anything you need. The docks are the last defensive line. If they get out, we have to start all over from square one.
Solder: Understood sir!
Lee: You've got temporary control until Heat is ready to join the defensive line.

The soldier salutes again and heads out to gather his men and supplies. Lee was not about to underestimate his enemy by assuming Kai would catch them. If they escaped and made a break for the blue lands, Lee was going to be ready for them.

Troy: Yeah, I'll catch up.

He was still trying to pack his tent away.

Serena was leading, Suzuna was in the middle, and Jean was following behind. Jean was still unsure about heading through a path with know gang activity. The thought of walking into a trap put her a little at unease.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 1:28 am

Dean is seen working on Zeik's lock with his lockpick. Victor is watching around the corner, being the lookout. As they are doing this, Kai and the soldiers are still rushing to try to make it down. When there is one floor left, Kai jumps the railing to save time and get in the hallway.

---

As Serena's group is riding on the path, Serena notices something in the woods. It appears to be a female with a group of bandits.

Serena: Be careful. There is somebody in the woods.
Suzuna: Yes. I hear somebody moving. Actually it sounds like a group of people, around 20.
Serena: It's probably them.

---

Cat and Tesla make the crossing with ease.

Cat: If the Evos are going to go somewhere to regroup, it's Bloomingdale.

Suddenly Bartre walks up to the women.

Bartre: You don't look like any Evos I have seen. State your business.
Cat: ...we want to work with you guys.
Bartre: What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 1:47 am

As Cat and Bartre was speaking they notice something coming their direction from the sky. Troy land near them using the new flight technique he was still not used to. He landed, stumbling from the moment trying to stop himself from falling over. As he stumbled pass Tesla, she grabbed his shirt, helping him regain balance.

Sandra and Johnny arrived in the next town.

Sandra: So this is where we're staying.
Johnny: Until Bobby's group show up, yes.

The women suspicions was right, from the woods we do see a group of bandits. A female is leading them. She motions and a few of the bandits start heading up the patch from behind the woods. These where directed to get ahead of the girls. The rest seem to just follow the girls, for now, watching them.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 2:10 am

Cat: Well you are right, we aren't Evos. But, Dean and our soldiers were captured by the damn humans. We have nowhere else to turn and the humans will come here after the red lands are cleared.
Bartre: I don't know if I can trust you. How do I know you are telling the truth?
Cat: Just let Serena decide. If she wants to capture us, fine, it's better than being tortured by the humans. I just want...to get Dean back...any way I can...

Cat trailed off as she was saying that sentence. This sparks some interest from Troy and Tesla.

---

After a bit of trailing, the bandits, including their leader, block both paths from the women.

Serena: What do you want?

---

Dean gets Zeik's cell open just as Victor notices Kai is coming. Zeik exits the cell.

Zeik: What's the plan?
Victor: You are the plan.
Zeik: I don't have my weapon.
Dean: Did you already forget about your damn power? You and Reina are our keys to escape.
Victor: Your suppressant will run out soon. If I calculated correctly, Reina's already ran out.

Dean gets started on Zeik's handcuffs while Victor starts on Reina's door.

---

Kai and the soldiers are slowly walking the cells, making sure nobody was let out. They didn't know that Victor and Dean went straight for Zeik's cell.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 2:29 am

The leading of the group, a female they all seem to follow, spoke up.

Leader (to Serena): What have you got?

She looks, obviously there was 3 horses. However there was also backpacks.

Leader: The horses, pass them over. Give us you packs to.

It doesn't take her long to spot Suzuna. The leader made a few hand signals and some of the bandits started to spread out. They where getting in position to jump the weak link, that being Suzuna. Jean was afraid something like this would happen.

Troy and Tesla decided not to speak up, but Cat's reaction towards Dean was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 2:54 am

Serena: Let's go.

Serena gives her bag to Suzuna then grabs her ax and rushes towards the bandits. She takes a swing at them, managing to make an opening for Suzuna. Scarlet instantly reacts and takes said opening, jumping over the bandits as they try to get up from diving under the attack. Serena turns around and faces the group.

Serena: You picked the wrong group to attack.

While Serena wasn't too experienced at fighting on horseback, she didn't want to lose her advantage.

---

Bartre: Fine, Serena will make the decision. You won't get help from us, you have to prove your worth first by making it there (to Bloomingdale) on your own.
Cat: By the way, nobody else will come across. We are the last to make it, you might want to head back now.
Bartre: I'm being safe, we are staying at our camp. Don't follow me or my men will cut you all down.

Bartre leaves the group and Cat continues the journey.

---

Dean gets Zeik free as Kai's group makes it to Jim's cell. Zeik checks around the corner and heads back.

Zeik: I know her. That's Kai, she fights with a sword-whip.
Dean: A...sword-whip?
Zeik: It's a sword and a whip in one, a dangerous combination. I was barely able to hold her off when I had my sword. Serena got Suzuna out but it was close, Jim had to hold off that guy Heat.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 3:18 am

Jean wasn't sure what to do. Suzuna had made it past the bandits, but she was still on Serena's side. She had a small weapon, but it wouldn't be effective on horseback. Couple that with she never even fought horseback style, and it didn't seem good for her. She was told to get Suzuna out if they was attacked, but she's unable to even do that unless another opening is made.

Meanwhile the bandits has regrouped themselves and many had this time drawn their blades. The leader seemed to be standing back, simply directing at the time.

Leader: If they attack again, go for the horses legs. If we can't use em, we'll eat em. Never mind the armor, go for the joints. All armor has flaws.

The bandits under the new orders as they focused their attention largely on Serena, who armed and pose the most threat.

Johnny had taken Sandra to a Inn. The room was a bit small, however it fitted two. The issues was the bed was one double instead of two singles.

Johnny: Guess I got a few days of couching.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 3:35 am

Serena decides to play this defensively. She is waiting for the bandits to attack. She calls out to Shiloh.

Serena: The woods! Get out!

Shiloh obeys Serena's orders and makes a run for the woods, dodging trees to get down the path and to the next village.

---

Serena heard the commands and gets off Buckeye before sending him away.

Serena: Tell me, what is your name? And why would you fight the temporary leader of the Evos?

---

Cat calls out to Troy and Tesla, who are still surprised by her reaction towards Dean. She realized she slipped up a little and didn't want to admit that she loves Dean but Tesla could probably guess that it was the case. Love was clearly a painful emotion for Cat, the thought of loving somebody makes her sick but Dean was somehow a different story, most likely because he was the first person who accepted Cat's and Katarina's whole package.

Cat: Are you coming?

---

Victor frees Reina and gets her handcuffs done rather quickly. They regroup in Reina's cell as it has the best view of the hall.

Victor: We are enemies of General Lee. This is our only chance to get out on our own.
Reina: What's the plan? We have no weapons.
Dean: We have 2 weapons. You and Zeik. However, we need to get Jim on the way.
Zeik: There is also Kai out in the hall. I can distract her long enough for you guys to get Jim out and run.
Victor: I don't want to leave anybody behind. We need to stay as a group so we are at our strongest.
Dean: I heard one of the guards mention they leave weapons from people they capture on the 1st floor. Right now we are in the basement. We could hit the storage room on the way out.
Victor: That is most advantageous.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 3:54 am

The leader of the bandits speak up.

Leader: Lieutenant Jenny Harps of the Brotherhood. You... must be Serena I take. I was informed that Victor and Zeik where who lead the Evo's.

The Brotherhood had known about the Evo's, they've actually been looking into over running Bloomingdale, but decided to wait until the most opportunistic time. Jenny was now wondering if Bloomingdale was short on defenses.

Jenny: As for why. We don't care who we target, you just happened to cross out turf.

Troy: Yea, coming.

The two followed Cat not bothering to question her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 4:07 am

Serena: Why not just take over the red lands? There is nobody there to oppose you.

Serena notices that the bandits aren't budging and a couple come in to attack her.

Serena: Your mistake.

Serena blocks the bandits attacks and swings her ax across their stomachs, giving them a painful death as their guts spill out.

---

Cat notices Tesla and Troy are oddly quiet.

Cat: If you have something to say, might as well just say it. I have no reason to kill you right now unless you try to rape me.

---

Victor: Looks like we have a plan.

Victor notices Kai start to take the turn.

Victor: 3..2...1...go.

Zeik transforms into a rhinoceros and runs into Kai as she takes the turn, sending her flying with his horn. After this, Victor, Dean and Reina head past them to Jim's cell. Victor starts to pick the lock as Dean and Reina protect him from the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 11:36 am

Just as Serena attacked the bandits, she given a slash across the ribs. We see Jenny with a knife. She had positioned herself while Serena was occupied, she took her opening to give Serena a running slash before backing off and and clearing some distance.

Jenny: We was driven out of there years ago by Carson and his mutants. Even if they are now gone, we've realized that place is a dump anyway. To put it simply, we like it here.

Serena notices the bandits surrounding her again. It looks like Jenny is biding her time until her men provide a opening.

Troy: Ok, I'll say it. What the hell was that back there when you mentioned Dean?

Tesla suspected Cat had feelings for Dean, but decided not to press the issue. Troy on the other hand wanted to make sure. Cat had surprised him the past few days. He's always taken her as a psycho killer. Yet now she's coming off as a reasonable and calm person, and now even having feeling for another.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 1:47 pm

Serena drops her ax and grabs a couple of one-handed axes that a bandit had. She spins them around in her hands. She then watches the bandits carefully.

Serena: Fair enough. But you should have picked up your friend's weapons since you are now outmatched.

Serena wasn't used to fighting with 2 axes but Victor did a little training with her. One bandit comes up on her left and swings but she blocks it with her left ax and chops behind her with her right ax, hitting somebody going for the sneak attack.

---

Cat: Dean's the only one who accepted me as who I am. He protected me from Carson, from the Evos, from pretty much everybody.

Cat looks around and stares Troy down.

Cat: And you are lucky that I have no leverage here. We need all the help we can get if we want to rescue Dean and our soldiers. If I had leverage, I would have no problem killing you.

---

While Zeik has Kai pinned in the corner, the soldiers are firing at him. The bullets have little effect.

Kai: You idiots, stop the others!

The soldiers turn their attention towards Victor, Dean and Reina. Before they can start firing, Dean punches one in the face and throws him into the others. With this, Zeik lets Kai go because Jim is now freed. Kai tries to get up but is in clear pain. She speaks into her earpiece instead.

Kai (to Lee): Block the entrance...agh, I couldn't stop them in...agh...time. Reina, Zeik, and Jim have escaped.

Kai gave some painful grunts during her talk to Lee.

---

During this, Heat has recovered from being knocked out.

Heat: Damn mutants. Where is Kai?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 2:38 pm

Lee: The mutants are making a break for it, Kai attempted to stop them.

Heat is about to go for the cells but Lee stops him.

Lee: Don't bother going down there, you are outnumbered and overpowered. If the mutants want to get off this island, they need a boat. Remember we are separated by ocean from their ground. I have a defensive line already being set up at the dock yards, I'm ordering you to go there and take control.

Things wasn't going as smoothly as possible, but Lee wasn't in any position to panic yet.

Lee: If they are trapped in our cities, they can be tracked and captured again. We know the terrine, they don't. You'll have to hurry Heat, I'm going to set off the alarms. If we simply let them walk out, they'll know something is wrong.

Heat had his orders and Lee walked over to his desk, pushing a red button. This set off the breakout alarms. Lee wasn't sure if he could prevent them escaping the building, but he sure as hell planned to prevent them escaping the island.

Jenny motions for her men to stay back. She steps towards Serena, stopping maybe 5 or so feet away. She signals them again and rest of the bandits spread out, locking Serena and Jenny inside a circle. These bandits was different then normal. They not dare question their commanding officer. They also seemed well trained, suggested by how they use signals and motions to indicate a lot of their movements.

Jenny: If my Intel is correct, you are a strong fighter. But in terms of speed or strength, you are no super human.

Jenny held her knife in her right hand as she and Serena readies themselves for combat.

Jenny: My focus should be defensive based, to avoid those axes. If I can even hit just a small move each time I close it, I'll eventually bring her down.

Jenny made a sudden and fast dash towards Serena, closing the small gap quickly. Jenny watches carefully Serena's motions and what she's doing with the axes. Jenny swiftly avoids the first slice made by Serena, blocks the second by catching Serena's arm (rather then try to block the blade itself) and while close, gives Serena another quick slash, this time across the stomach, before quickly backing off again to open some space.

Troy started to second guess his idea of there actually being a nice girl in Cat under the surface.

Troy: Surprised you accepted anyone's protection.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 3:23 pm

Heat was angered by Lee's orders. He doesn't normally snap at Lee but this was one of the rare times.

Heat: My damn partner could be dying down there and you want me to go to the fucking docks? At least send some medical help down to the cells.

Heat exits the room. He gets to the elevator before Victor's group can and starts to head down to the first floor. During this, he talks on his earpiece.

Heat (to Kai): Are you alright?
Kai (to Heat): Zeik...agh...some broken ribs...agh....look out....agh....rhino-
Heat: Kai? KAI?

Kai is cut off as she faints from her injuries, which consist of some broken ribs and and a broken leg.

---

When Jenny makes her next move, Serena is prepared. Jenny does a similar move but Serena fakes a strike with her right ax, causing Jenny to dodge to the left and makes the real strike with her left ax. This manages to hit Jenny's right arm and cause her to drop her blade. With Jenny hurt, a bandit tries to jump Serena from behind but she throws her left ax at him and hits him in the head. The bandit foolishly takes the ax out and quickly dies from blood loss.

Serena: You're right, I'm not strong or fast. But a warrior doesn't need to be strong or fast if she has the right technique and timing.

Serena suddenly throws the other ax to the right, hitting a bandit that was ready to make a move right in his neck. She picks up her 2-handed ax again.

---

Cat: It's something you have to figure out on your own.

While Cat's group wasn't going fast, they made up ground on Serena. Cat notices Serena is bleeding and in trouble.

Cat: She won't last long. Without an evo leader, we don't stand a chance at rescuing the others.

Cat runs towards the fight and drops her bag on the way before jumping over the bandits into the middle of it (via darkness of course). Serena recognizes Cat quickly despite the change of clothes.

Cat: Need a hand?
Serena: You...why are you helping me?
Cat: No time to explain.

---

Scarlet and Suzuna are waiting at the city gates. Suddenly Shiloh comes up to them with Jean, and Buckeye isn't far behind on his own.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 3:50 pm

Jenny may of been rash at times, but she wasn't stupid. Jenny knew this mutant, she was one of the mutants from Carson's group, and a powerful one. The Brotherhood had encountered this mutant before. She did not know Troy, he wasn't working under Carson when the gang was in the red lands. At first she did not know Tesla either, but when Tesla changed forms, Jenny knew of her by reputation, even though they've never fought.

Jenny retrieves her blade using her left arm, and motions for the gang to back down. They've taken enough losses for one day. They clear the path to let the mutants pass, and start heading back into the woods.

Jenny: We'll meet again.

Jenny is the last of the group to retreat into the forests.

Jean knew things didn't look good for Serena, even if she was a master fighter, she was still outnumbered 20 to 1. She could see Suzuna is alright, but was a little at a loss at what to do next.

Lee knew he had to send a medic, he did not intend to let Kai die. But seeing how Heat and Kai are close, he let Heat's snap slide this time.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 4:15 pm

Serena: Now explain yourselves.
Cat: Do you want to rescue your friends?
Serena: Of course but we don't have the manpower.
Cat: Right. The evos and the mutants alone don't have the manpower. But if we combine forces, there is a shot at rescuing the others.
Serena: Meet me back in Bloomingdale. I want to have a friend with me for when you fully explain your plan.
Cat: At least bandage your wounds first. Tesla, take care of it.

Cat grabs her backpack again and puts it on.

Cat: I'm scouting ahead. I want you 2 to keep her safe.

Cat walks ahead to scout the path.

---

Suzuna: Are you alright?

Suzuna couldn't see Jean but she could tell Jean was there.

---

Heat leaves the elevator and heads to the main entrance, getting clearance. He heads to the docks where the soldiers are.

Heat: Prepare your gas bombs. We don't want to kill them, we just want to recapture them.

---

Victor is seen picking the lock to the weapons room. While the white lands had technology, they used regular locks for most of the doors to avoid corruption. Victor gets in easily and they re-gain their weapons (except Reina). The group heads for the main door and gets stopped by soldiers.

Soldier: Freeze!
Dean: No.

Jim runs up to the soldiers at superhuman speed and disarms one then uses him as a shield. The other soldier fires at Victor but he blocks the bullets with his axes and Dean runs up to kill them both.

Dean: Let's go.

The group exits the building into the city. They don't know where to go and are quickly followed by soldiers. With no other choice, they run through the city then somebody opens a door.

???: Come in here.

The groups enters the house.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 10th 2013, 5:37 pm

Tesla gets some supplies from her backpack, from bandages and go's up to Serena.

Tesla: Mind if I take a look?

Tesla didn't really wait for a reply, she was going to examine the wounds anyway. After a look.

Tesla: The cut along the stomach is deeper, but neither should be to serious.

Tesla gets the bandages and tends to the wounds to stop further bleeding.

Jean: Yes, I made it out alright.

By now the medics has been sent in to see to any injured. A report quickly comes to Lee informing him that the mutants had escaped the building. While it was a annoyance, he was confident they'd get recaptured.

The Brotherhood got to a small trail deep into the woods. It's grown in and barely visible, however it's passable. They begin following along the trail to get back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 2:52 am

Around 15 minutes later, Cat returns.

Cat: All clear. If we move fast, we'll make it to town in about 20 minutes.
Serena: It took you less time.
Cat: I move very fast on my own.
Serena: Alright. And thanks for the help, I didn't expect you guys to come after what happened before.
Cat: Well Carson was right. His capturing you guys bullshit was wrong but he was right about the humans.
Serena: So you are implying that with Dean in charge, it would have been negotiating via meetings.
Cat: That's one way to put it. But we should go, it looked like there were some horses and 2 girls waiting for you at the village entrance.

Cat leads the group along the path. Serena is constantly watching the woods, making sure there isn't another surprise attack. This time everything goes fine and they make it to the village within 20 minutes.

Suzuna: You made it back. Who is with you?
Serena: Yes I'm back, I came with the people who scared the brotherhood away.
Cat: It was nothing.
Suzuna: Cat? Why are the mutants helping us?
Cat: She can't see? Damn she got hurt bad We have nowhere else to turn.
Serena: Anyway change of plans, we are pushing through the rest of today. Bloomingdale might be in danger.

Serena gets back on Buckeye and leads the group back on the path, cutting through the town. Serena knows they have to make it to Twilight Town fast.

---

Bobby's group is more than half-way to Twilight Town. They are eating their lunch.

---

Kai is in the operating room at this point. Her broken leg was taken care of first and is now in a cast. Surgeons are working on the ribs now. Lee is seen watching the surgery since Heat is out on the field.

Surgeon: She's in rough shape. Nurse, we need more blood.
Nurse: Right away.

The nurse heads off to get more blood for Kai. It's clear she lost a lot while trying to stop Victor's group thanks to Zeik's attack.

Surgeon: General Lee, Kai won't be able to go back on the field for at least 6 months. First her leg needs to heal, then she needs to build her strength again.

---

Heat is still waiting at the docks but nothing is happening.

Heat (to Lee): The mutants haven't tried to escape yet. I suspect they are hiding in the city.

---

Victor's group is still in the person's house.

???: Man you guys are legends. First people to ever escape from Lee's prison.
Victor: Who are you? And why are you trying to help?
???: My friends in the war used to call me Hawkeye, I was a surgeon in the army. I'm helping cause I don't believe in Lee's plans.
Victor: How can we trust you?
Hawkeye: If I was with Lee, I would have taken you in by now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 3:08 pm

Lee: That's bothersome news, she's one of the higher up combatants, would of helped a great deal in stopping the escapee's. Well, see to it she gets any aid that is needed, and update me later on her condition.

Lee had just left the surgeons room when Heat called explaining the situation. Lee responded back.

Lee: We'll get a task force set up to start searching the city. However, the docks are to remain protected until the mutants are captured. If we give them a weakness, they'll exploit it. Men are to work in shifts to prevent a opening from occurring.

Lee proceeded out to personally gather a task force to begin the search.

Despite years of avoiding this group, Jean was relieved that Cat, Troy, and Tesla came by. If the bandits had taken out Serena and came after her and Suzuna, things could of been bad. She didn't speak towards them though.

By this time, which is roughly 20 minutes after the retreat, the Brotherhood makes it back to camp. They've made direct routes to a lot of places cutting though the forests, which allows them to move fast. Jenny is taken directly to the camp medic who gets to work bandaging up her arm. It isn't long before a man comes to see see her. This man is large in stature, and anybody in his way quickly moves aside on mere sight of seeing him coming.

...: Report, what happened?
Jenny: Serena and the mutants happened. We ambushed a group on the trail that turned out to be Evo's. One was Serena, who claimed she was the current leader. There was 2 more, one injured. They ran. I took the injury when going one on one with Serena, but not before hitting some strikes of my own. As we went to outnumber her, mutants showed up. Cat, Tesla and some other dude.
...: So the Evo's and mutants have combined forces.
Jenny: It seems that way. Bloomingdale might be defenseless at this time, but they are heading back there as we speak.

The man turns and picks a bandit randomly.

...: You, get in village clothing. I'm sending you in as a spy.

The bandit was listening to what's being said and objected.

Bandit: Titus that's suicide, I'm not going there with Cat aro...

Before he could finish the big man now know as Titus had attacked, giving the bandit a devastating blow to the stomach. The bandit buckled over and fell to the ground. Titus leaned over grabbing the back of the bandits head, and single handed lifted the bandit and repeatedly smashed him face first into the ground, killing him. Titus looked around and picked out another bandit.

Titus: You. Get dressed and go to Bloomingdale. Or are you afraid of the mutants as well.

The second bandit didn't object in the slightest and quickly ran off to the clothing hut to get changed.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 13th 2013, 2:10 am

Heat responds to Lee.

Heat: Understood. Also, I'd like permission to leave the post when Kai is out of surgery.

Heat knew Lee would say something if Kai had died. Heat and Kai were too close for Lee to say nothing.

---

Cat: We have to continue. I underestimated the humans, they hurt Suzuna badly.

Troy is about to question how Cat knew but she cut him off.

Cat: None of our soldiers can do that kind of damage. She was hit with a sword-whip, those are rare weapons. Damn humans, we have to work fast. The longer we take, the less likely we will be able to save Dean and the others.

---

Victor: How long do you think we can stay undercover?
Hawkeye: Lee will start searching the city soon. My guess is 6 hours tops if you are in here.
Dean: How can we get out? It's not like we can just walk the streets.
Hawkeye: My friend from the army Clinger still lives nearby. He can get you guys fake IDs and change your appearance to match them, then drive you out.
Zeik: That's interesting. How do we meet Clinger?
Hawkeye: We built a secret underground passage that not even Lee knows about. His house is across the street from mine.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 13th 2013, 2:25 am

Lee: I'll arrange for you to have time to see her.

Lee ended the transmission and proceeded to the hanger to gather the troops.

Jean spoke up.

Jean: We already has 2 on the injured list and we've not even have this rescue mission planned out yet. Now we got those red land mutants wanting to team up. What do you think Serena, can they be trusted?

Troy: Meh, whatever. I really don't care about the others. I just want to take care of the humans before they take care of me.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 13th 2013, 3:05 am

Heat: Lee has new orders. We are to take shifts watching for the mutants.

Heat splits the soldiers into 3 groups of 4.

Heat: These are the groups for the shifts. Every group gets an 8 hour shift. If you see the mutants, gather everybody. The code phrase will be "The Wolf Has Come".
Soldiers: Yes sir!

---

Serena: We have no real choice. If we don't act fast, the humans will win.

---

Cat slaps Troy in the back of the head.

Cat: Don't be stupid. If we don't go in with a plan, we will all just get killed or even worse, captured.

---

After another 15 minutes of surgery, Kai is sewed up and stable in a hospital bed. She has a few IVs in her and is being monitored by the nurses to prevent something from going wrong. The surgeon heads to Lee's office to inform him.

Surgeon: Kai will wake up within the next 30 minutes. It would be best if Heat is there so her mind is at ease.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 13th 2013, 3:18 am

Lee: Thank you for the update.

Lee contacts Heat and informs him of Kai's condition and when she'll wake up.

Troy: God damnit, did I say we was going in without a plan? It's just next time I'd rather it be us doing the ass kicking rather then getting our asses kicked.
Tesla: To do that it means rescuing the others.
Troy: Then we'll rescue them. Doesn't mean I gives a rats ass.

Jean: They just seem like the type of people that would stab you in the back... in a literal sense. I realize we need the help, but still, I can't say I'm comfortable with this.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 EmptyMay 13th 2013, 3:50 pm

Heat picks out a soldier.

Heat: You, temporarily lead this. Contact me if something happens.
Soldier: Affirmative, Heat.
Heat: Good. I have to go for now.

Heat leaves the area in a car and heads back to Lee's base. He takes the elevator up to the 4th floor where the hospital rooms are.

Heat: Nurse, where is Kai's room?
Nurse: Show me your ID first.

Heat takes out his soldier ID from a pants pocket.

Nurse: Heat Delfino? Alright you have clearance to go to Kai. Room 395, she'll wake up soon. General Lee is already there.
Heat: Thank you.
Nurse: Remember, no running in the halls.

Heat takes off on a walk to find the room Kai has. He knows where the 390s are, on the other side of the building. It was a matter of taking the quickest path.

---

Serena: Bobby knows to pick up Gandalf. He will know for certain if the mutants will betray us. We just need to quickly get to Bloomingdale and build up our defenses for now.

---

Bobby's group managed to make it to Twilight Town quickly. Bobby sends them to the inn while he heads to Gandalf's house.

---

Cat: Just remember this. If you don't go by the plan we make and you get hurt, I'm not helping you.

Cat both meant this as a threat and to show Tesla that Troy is expendable. She knew Troy was powerful but he was bullheaded. Chances are Troy would get himself in a situation where he fights a huge group of Lee's soldiers and gets hurt or captured. If that happens, it would be best for both Cat and Tesla to leave him since they can work with stealth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next