The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 6:25 pm

Tesla went up giving Troy a few light slaps to the cheek to get his attention, she then made a fist, covered it in diamonds and hauled off her best shot to Troy's face, knocking teeth out of his mouth and quite possibly breaking his jaw as well.

Tesla: You can have what remains of him Cat. He isn't worth the time.

Tesla got to put some pain on him for abandoning her, but outside that she had little reason to get involved in depth with his torture.

---

(btw what condition is the man and women in that Sandra and them are checking on?)
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 2:19 am

Cat was getting ready to start cutting Troy's linbs when Heat hears some odd banging on the wall, followed by a drill from the outside.

Heat: Shit. They are here, they want him.
Zeik: Let's take them down.
Heat: Stay here, make sure Troy isn't taken. I can spot them.

Heat rushes out of the room to head outside.

Zeik: Tesla, Cat, keep your guards up. Don't worry about Troy for now.
Cat: Lucky bastard, you will get your pain eventually.

---

Outside, what appears to be 2 civilians are talking. They are working on taking the prison wall down.

Woman: This is where he is. He tried to escape from them, he's our ally now.
Man: Right. We get him and get out.
Woman: They thought Kai had stealth, they won't spot us at all.

---

Victor: I got most of the houses before the fires did any real damage. However, the ones away from where the Vikings did paintball are unsafe. I'd estimate about 1/3 of the houses that caught fire aren't safe enough to live in.

---

Man: I'll be fine. I inhaled a little smoke but got out fast.

Both of the man's kids are fine thanks to Jim. However, his wife is in bad shape. Robin pulls Jean to the side.

Robin: Keep a wet cloth on her forehead. Make sure she doesn't panic. I need to go find some aloe.

Robin slips out of the town hall unseen thanks to Sandra keeping the man busy and Jean working on the woman. She knew she saw some aloe in the western half of town but that area still had lots of smoke lingering, making it hard for Robin to see.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 11:18 am

Sandra: You was quite fortunate then. Fire is always a nasty thing.

Sandra took a set near the man and the kids, wanting to be polite instead of standing and looking down at them. Meanwhile Jean kept the cloth wet, and spoke with the women to keep her calm.

Johnny: Well, at least that's not as bad I guess.

He'd been captured and Troy is still attracting trouble. This man seriously isn't worth all this trouble, they should either let him run or killed him. Cat though wanted pain.

Tesla: Does it even make any sense they would want Troy? I'd imagine Lee would love news of us fighting ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 1:44 pm

Cat: It's like with Titus. Troy wouldn't want to work with them but he would want revenge, and Lee can easily take out Troy if it's too much trouble.

---

Outside, Heat pulls out a pistol and points it at the head of the male "civilian".

Heat: Drop the drill.
Female: Prepare for trouble.
Male: Make it double.
Female: To protect the world from devastation.
Male: To unite all peoples in our nation.
Female: To denounce the evils of truth and love.
Male: To extend our reach to the stars above.
Female: Jesse.
Male: James.
Jesse: Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light.
James: Surrender now or prepare to fight.
Heat: Oh shit, not these 2.

Jesse pulls out a bigger gun than Heat's. Heat then pulls out a bigger gun than Jesse pulled out, and they continue this for a few minutes. Heat decides to call in some help.

Heat (talking into earpiece): Kunoichi, Gale...we got trouble, get to the outside of the jail.

---

Over with Kunoichi and Kai, they almost got home when Kunoichi turns around.

Kunoichi (talking into earpiece): On my way, I'm bringing Kai.
Kai: What's going on?
Kunoichi: Heat said something about trouble outside of jail.
Kai: Oh no...Lee must want Troy now.

---

Gale, Hawkeye, and Clinger were putting out the last fire. A tree caught fire instead of a house.

Gale (talking into earpiece): Trouble? I shall arrive in a few minutes.

Gale grabs his rifle and runs off towards the jail.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 1:56 pm

(lmao Pokemon reference.)

Tesla: Troy would probably be stupid enough to come back to.

For the moment it seemed the drilling has stopped.

Tesla: Heat must have intercepted whoever is out there. One would think they would at least wait till night to try this, and come get Troy while we sleep. It either means they are well prepared to fight, or not much brighter then the one they are trying to rescue.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 3:08 pm

Kunoichi and Kai quickly reach the jail and James notices them.

James: Ah, 2 people for the price of one.
Heat: What the fuck does Lee want with Kai?
James: It's simple, he wants every advantage he can get.
Kunoichi (whispering to Kai): Don't get pissed off. We can't have them see.
Kai (whispering to Kunoichi): Right. Gotta stay calm.

James pulls out a pair of guns, pointing them at Kunoichi and Kai. Jesse has a large gun pointed at Heat.

James: Drop your weapons.
Heat: Don't do it, Kunoichi.

Kunoichi starts to make a move towards James. As James pulls the trigger on his gun, it gets hit by a bullet and ends up firing into the ground.

Gale: You aren't in a situation to make demands.
Jesse: Get back to the drill.

Jesse starts firing her gun. It's semi-automatic so she just has to aim. This causes Gale, Heat, and Kunoichi to move for cover. Jesse avoided firing at Kai. Meanwhile, James gets back to drilling the wall. The first spot he drills ends up freeing one of Troy's arms.

---

Zeik: Quick, get the water.

Cat uses the darkness to grab the bucket of water. As she splashes it, she is surprised by it turning to steam.

Cat: What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 3:21 pm

Tesla: In theory Troy could overcome small dozes of water by generating heat, causing it to steam.

It was the best guess she had right now, outside of the people trying to free Troy somehow playing a role. Yet she didn't see a drill helping Troy against water.

Tesla: We should stop these people before they get Troy free.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 12:29 am

Cat looks at Troy and sees fire in his eyes.

Cat: He's pissed.
Zeik: With powers like yours and Troy's, being angry increases the power.
Cat: ...fuck...

Cat drops her dagger as it heated up. By this time, Troy's other arm got freed and he falls on his face.

---

Back with Kai, Jesse, and James, a third person comes out. He is wearing camouflage to blend in and he makes a sprint for Kai. Kunoichi intercepts him, cutting his arm with one of her swords.

Kunoichi: I'm not letting you take Kai.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 1:27 am

Tesla: And that may of just angered him more.

Troy was itching to get free. He turned his head his gaze falling primarily upon Cat, the women who wanted to torture him to death.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 4:29 am

Cat: I didn't drop you on your face.

Zeik can feel the heat radiating from Troy's body. He notices the shackles around Troy's feet are starting to melt.

Zeik: Cat...get out, now. Go get Victor, we need him here!

Cat quickly leaves the room on Zeik's cue. Zeik turns to Tesla.

Zeik: We have to buy as much time as we can. Anything we can do to slow him down.

Zeik tosses his sword out of the room.

Zeik: That's useless at this point.

---

With Kunoichi guarding Kai, the third person heads to Jesse and James. Jesse has her gun pointed at Kunoichi but doesn't fire.

Kunoichi: She refuses to fire at me.
Kai: Lee must want me back unharmed.
Kunoichi: Then they are fools.

---

Cat is quickly able to make it to Victor. She saw where the leftover fire was and went there.

Victor: What's going on?
Cat: We...have a problem.
Victor: ...Troy?
Cat: Yeah, he's insanely pissed off.
Victor: That's not good.
Cat: Zeik wants you at the jail. Also somebody might be trying to break Troy out. Heat is already there.
Victor: *sigh* Today keeps getting worse...Reina, find Suzuna. I can only hold off Troy for so long. We need Suzuna's help with this situation.
Reina: Understood.

Reina draws a circle in the dirt around her and lifts it up with her power, essentially creating a floating disc to get a vantage point.

Victor: Johnny, go get Serena and bring her outside the jail.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 6:25 pm

Johnny: Consider it done.

Johnny disappears from the spot, finding Serena very fast and telling her the developing situation.

Troy is soon free from the shackles that had melted and he gets back to his feet. Tesla stepped ahead of Ziek to engage Troy in combat first, clanging back to her diamond coating again. To Ziek.

Tesla: This man is to the point of melting metal. If you can chance into a dragon or something useful against heat and fire, I suggest you do it.

Troy: Where... did she... go.

Troy still wanted Cat. That bitch had wanted to kill him since before the humans invaded. This time however she had picked the wrong guy to mess with. Tesla responded to Troy.

Tesla: Cat's whereabouts are not of your concern Troy.
Troy: Fine then "rubs his cheek where Tesla struck him before" I'll start with you.

Troy was not just pissed at Cat for wanting to torture him to death, but at the town as well. He agreed to come here thinking it would help his chances at survival, but all they wanted was to have him rot in a cell. Had he made mistakes? Sure. Did he care about those mistakes? No. But he wasn't out to aggressively destroy the town. Not until he was stuck fighting for his life trying to escape anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 6:41 pm

Zeik: That sword might have been useless. However, this one isn't.

Zeik pulls out the sword he found in the training grounds. He found it lying on the ground where Cat threw it when she fought Johnny.

Zeik: I'll be fine, trust me.

Zeik's new sword has a diamond blade. He wanted to save it as a surprise attack. Under his clothes also happens to be the armor from before, also made of diamond and stained to match the proper color system. Zeik knew that in her current state, Tesla couldn't stay in her diamond form long. She used it before, she was hurt, and she would likely overheat with Troy's power.

---

Serena: Bring me there.

---

Victor is now rushing to the Jail. He is taking the shortest path he knows.

---

Robin makes it back to Jean with aloe. She goes to the woman, who tries to whisper in her ear.

Woman: He's not my husband...he did it...he's with the humans...

The woman mumbled it a little and Robin barely understood. Robin calls out to Sandra.

Robin: Stop him.

Sandra looks confused.

Robin: I said stop him! If you don't, I will.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 7:39 pm

Sandra didn't know what was going on, but by the sound of things Robin must of learned some urgent news. Sandra quickly got up at the same time the man did, however she quickly used her telekinesis to pin the man against a near by post, trapping him. She couldn't turn to Robin as she didn't want to risk the man escaping, plus if he was innocent, she didn't want to hurt him. She called out to Robin.

Sandra: Guys what's going on!?

Jean came over.

Jean: The women said he's with the humans.
Sandra: He's another spy?
Jean: Appears to be.

Jean had locked on to this mans mental signal. If he so much as thought of trying anything, she'd know and could warn Sandra to take the proper answer. Jean looked at the man.

Jean: The women said you are not her wife, that you are with the humans. You can either tell us why you are here willingly, or I can extract the information telepathically. The choice is yours.

---

Johnny teleported Serena to the cell, they had arrived there before Victor due to the quickness of Johnny's ability.

---

Tesla was as well aware of her limitations as Zeik was, yet if you was looking for any kind of doubt or worry, you would never be able to see it. Her past experiences as thought her well not to let on to others about your weaknesses.

Tesla: Come on Troy, you are never going to escape this cell. You can't burn me, nor do you have anywhere near the strength to physically injury me in this state. Just give up while you still can.

Tesla was hoping to bluff Troy out. Troy was hurting as well, but being in a state of anger, he could be feeding off that pain like adrenalin. Troy however didn't seem to stop or be intimidated as he used his power to continually up the temperature in the cell.

Troy: Maybe I can't burn you, or melt you. But tell me this, does your pretty diamonds make you immune to heat?

Troy wasn't clever enough to catch on to Tesla's condition. It was more coincidence that this was the only thing he knew to attempt against Tesla.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 8:04 pm

Serena: Not here, outside. We can't last with that heat.

Serena could even feel the heat outside of the cell. It was clear that Troy wouldn't let up.

---

Reina spots Suzuna heading towards the restaurant she usually goes to. Reina quickly uses her power to get close to Suzuna then jumps in front of her. The dirt ring falls behind Suzuna.

Suzuna: What's the big idea?
Reina: Victor wants you to stop Troy. Cat said something about Troy being pissed off.
Suzuna: Great...let's go.

---

Man: It's simple. I'm following orders from my commanding officer. You don't want to make her angry.

The man was referring to one of Lee's elite soldiers. Lee had decided to send one officer out to the blue lands to try and get Kai back because he had reason to believe she'd rejoin him. It would have just been convenient for them to get Troy. Another man steps into the doorway of the town hall. He has his gun pointed at Sandra's head.

Man 2: Let him go.
Robin: What's with all of the spies?
Man 2: Shut up. If anybody tries anything funny, I'll shoot the girl.

Jim was still in the room, he was playing tag with the kids. He hears the commotion and tells the kids to hide. While Jim was aware of his limitations, he had to take action to save the lives of many people.

---

Zeik was watching Troy carefully. Based on some fire appearing around Troy's hands, he predicted an attack was coming.

Zeik: Get out of here, I'll hold him back.

Zeik moves in front of Tesla, taking said attack.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 8:44 pm

Sandra had little choice but to set the man free. Jean still had a link to the man, unknown by him and was able to poke around his mind to find out what they wanted. She then made a connection to Sandra.

Jean: Sandra it's Kai, they want her.

Kai had made mistakes, but now she seen Lee's true ways and had returned to help them. No way was they taking her back now. Sandra with a simply, almost undetected hand gesture knock the gun from the soldier's hand telekineticly. She quickly followed with another attack the drove the man back into a wall. Jean called out Sandra's name as she went after the soldier Sandra set free, seeing him reaching for a weapon. Sandra turned her head distracted by her sisters call as she seen Jean trying to wrestle the gun from the other soldiers hands.

Jeans power wasn't the best for offense and Sandra was getting stuck trying to pay attention to two opponents at once.

---

Tesla didn't need to question Zeik, by the sound of his voice she could tell he knew what he was doing. Tesla took Zeik's advice but left him with a warning to be careful before retreating to exit the cell.

Troy: So it's getting to hot in here for diamond lady. I guess that just leaves you and me animal man.

More fire forms around Troy's hands as he gets ready to attack again.

---

Once outside Tesla see's Johnny and Serena already there, Tesla is now back to normal.

Tesla: Didn't expect to see you two here.
Johnny: We'd of entered by now, but it's to hot.
Tesla: Any word on Victor? Zeik could use some help in there.
Johnny: Why are you not in there then?
Tesla: Because my powers are just about spent. I've already used it twice today on top my prior injuries. Besides fire may not effect me, but heat still will. Much more of that and I'd boil inside my own protective form.

Tesla right now was feeling dried out, thirsty and dehydrated. But it wasn't nothing to serious at the moment, she could stick around to see if anyone needed help.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 9:12 pm

Zeik takes the attack again. His clothes catch on fire, making Troy smile. To Troy's surprise, Zeik bursts through the flames and slashes at him as he runs past Troy. Zeik got close enough to give Troy a large cut but stayed far enough away to avoid Troy grabbing him. Zeik's clothes were still on fire and he didn't bother to put them out, he had to get the only advantage he could.

Zeik: You don't stand a ghost of a chance against me.

---

Jim: In 3...2...1...now!

On Jim's countdown, he runs to the man at the door as he picks up his gun and fires. Jim forces the man to fire at the floor. Robin has her bow and arrow ready but she can't get a clean shot at either of the men.

---

Serena spots a woman walking towards Jesse, James, and the mystery man. Kai and Heat recognize her as one of Lee's elite soldiers.

Kai: What are you doing here?

---

Back with Reina and Suzuna, they run into their own soldier troubles.

Soldier: You're not going to help your friends.

Reina has a gun pointed at her head when the soldier is shot with an arrow.

Sandy: Let's go! The other archers are fighting soldiers across the town.
Reina: Right.

Reina, Sandy, and Suzuna start to move. Sandy made sure to give Suzuna a bow and some arrows.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 10:01 pm

With Jim going at the other soldier Sandra can focus on her sister. She shouts out to Jean to move. When she does so the second man gets ready to fire but Sandra doesn't give him the chance as she attacked first with her powers using them to disarm the soldier. Jean grabs the gun and runs back to Sandra holding it at the soldier.

Sandra: Nice job sis, can you use that thing?
Jean: Point, aim, pull the trigger if needed.
Sandra: Good, watch him.
Jean: Got it.

With one of the soldiers subdued, not just with Jean but also Robin who seems to be armed now as well. Sandra can turn her focus to the man Jim is fighting. Her first taste was using her power to grab the second soldiers gun and disarm him.

---

Troy just got more ticked off with Zeik.

Troy: You may have that sword and some kind of armor. But your face isn't fire proof.

Troy knew it wouldn't be long now till the sheer heat within this building, that alone would start burning Ziek. If Troy could get one good shot to Zeik's head though, he could end it faster.

Troy: Bring it animal man!!

Troy formed more fire around his fists. He wanted Zeik to attack again, to get to close to dodge a blast.

---

The unnamed women looks over to Kai.

Women: I'm the one leading this little infiltration force.

She takes out a gun, a specialized and powerful handgun and points at Kai, seeing her other soldiers fighting those trying to interfere.

Women: Now won't you be a sweety and give yourself up peacefully. Lee would love to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 11:49 pm

Kunoichi: I won't let you get Kai.

Kunoichi takes out a kunai and throws it at the woman's hand, aiming for the hand with the gun. Kunoichi was in the most powerful position, being between the attackers and Kai. If she dodged an attack, they would risk killing Kai.

---

A rifle shot is heard as the unnamed man by Jesse and James is seen bleeding.

Man: Where the fuck did that come from?

Up on a roof out of site, Gale is lying down on his stomach and aiming shots. There was so much fighting going on around them that they couldn't pinpoint the shot.

---

Zeik doesn't move in for another attack. He was trying to buy time, not trying to get killed. Victor suddenly runs into the room, trailed by a lot of water.

Victor: Need a hand?
Zeik: Here.

Zeik tosses the sword to Victor.

Victor: Ah, you found it. You must have also found the armor. Now we will end it like old times. Remember our practice?
Zeik: Yeah. Here we go.

Zeik transforms into a Dyoplosaurus. Being an armored dinosaur, he isn't effected by the heat. Zeik slowly moves between Troy and Victor, acting as the brute force and a shield. It shouldn't be hard to figure out that Zeik is now really slow. Meanwhile, Victor starts pooling the water together.

---

Jim pulls the man's arm behind his back and starts forcing it downward. This puts the man in intense pain but he kicks Jim in the balls, causing Jim to release his grip. The man then quickly dives at the gun and manages to get it and fire at Jean.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:37 am

Sandra reacts quick and without thinking about it dives at Jean to tackle her out of the bullets way. As the girls hit the floor Jean drops the gun.

Sandra: You alright?

Sandra was look down at Jean who nodded, avoiding being shot. Jean expression soon changes to panic though and as Sandra turned her head to look back at the soldier, she was met with a boot to the face and knocked back. As Sandra reeled for the moment the man quickly reached for his gun.

---

Troy: Oh come on, how can you even physically morph into something that big?

Troy knew he had to take care of Victor. He had to get around Zeik to do that. He figured a quick dash aided by his powers would do the trick and made his move to get around Zeik.

---

The women was quickly and easily able to avoid Kunoichi attack, she could of fired back and killed Kunoichi, she knew Kunoichi wouldn't move or Kai would be done for. However the priority for her was finding this rifle man. While they couldn't see Gale himself, she immeditly took notes of various high spots around their surroundings where this person could be hiding. Kunoichi could see the women say something into a ear peace she was wearing. And suddenly Gale was the one forced to take cover any way he could as he way being shot at.

Women: I'm disappointed. You sweet little angels thought I would come here without long range backup?

She raised her gun again and immediately took a shot at Kunoichi, betting that Kunoichi would take the shot to save Kai.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:54 am

Kunoichi ducks under the bullet which hits Kai's wheelchair on one of the bars.

Kunoichi: Why do you follow Lee? Lee is a bad man, he cannot get his way.

Suddenly, shots stop firing at Gale. The woman tries to call her support but gets nothing. Out where the long range support was, the tiger killed the soldiers. The tiger walks out to where Kunoichi is and stands strong next to her, with blood dripping from her mouth.

Kunoichi: Nice work, girl.

---

As Troy tries to move around Zeik, he is slammed with Zeik's club-like tail and sent flying into the wall. The wall cracks where Troy hit it and creates a small hole.

---

The soldier that hit Jim is suddenly stabbed from behind.

Baleog: Nice work, Brotha! Now Let's get the other one!
Bobby: Thanks.
Olaf: I'm hungry...
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 1:31 am

Women: Aww, so cute!

She apparently liked the tiger, despite it killing one of her men. She then answered Kunoichi.

Women: I'm sorry cherry pie, but that information is not for you to know.

She put her gun away. Reaching back she grabbed a item from her belt, it looked like a grenade. She didn't hesitate to pull the pin.

Women: This experience has been fun, a nice little town you got here. But now you all need to go to sleep.

She tossed the grenade which started expelling a green gas. She then grabbed two more and did the same again, before grabbing another two. She alone had 5, and we start to see that all her men also carries these. The ones the women tossed was already expelling quite a lot of gas, if the rest joined in, there may very well be no escaping it. It was strange to Kunoichi she would throw gas grenades without a mask or anything, but if Lee had a serum for super powers, who knows what else he had a serum for. Immunity to knock out gas was quite a possibility.

---

Troy: Fuck that HURT!!

Troy certainly wasn't going around the head and getting bitten. He could try over the back, or underneath. Flying over he risks getting clubbed again, underneath he risks getting squat. Maybe he could fake Zeik out out, make him think he'll try to pass high, but really pass low last minute. Zeik may be to slow to react. With a new game plan Troy makes his second approach on Zeik.

---

Sandra had recovered herself by now as well, she had avoided a broken nose but the edges of the boots tracks combined with the force of the kick had left some scratches and scraps on Sandra's face. The man now clearly outnumbered went for the same gas grenades the women used. If he unleashed them inside the building, it would fill the place within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 2:07 am

Zeik goes for squishing Troy, expecting the fake but Troy gets up over him. Troy is met by a large beam of water as he gets over Zeik's body. Victor can see the gas through the hole Zeik made.

Victor: Damn it...more gas.

---

Kunoichi, Kai, Gale, and Heat were prepared for a situation like this and quickly put on gas masks. However, the tiger is being cautious, prepared to retreat. She faced gas before when Lee was exploring caves.

Kunoichi: Nice try but that won't work with me. Like I said, you are not getting Kai!

Kunoichi now sounds funny talking through the mask, like a female Darth Vader. Kunoichi takes a better look at the woman and sees a tattoo that looks like smoke bomb going off on her leg. She then remembers seeing a tattoo of a lightning bolt on Kai's back but never thought anything of it.

Kunoichi: Smoke and gasses don't effect her. That's why she doesn't have a mask.
Heat: So Lee also used his serum on you.

With Heat, he sounded like Darth Vader. Heat already had a tattoo on his arm. He thought maybe he could fake out the woman with it.

---

Jim runs to the man with at superhuman speed. He wrestles the grenades from the man's hands but the man manages to pull the pins.

Jim: Out of my way!

Jim runs outside with the grenades, taking the effect full on. Just as he gets outside, he throws them as far away as he can and quickly passes out.

---

Dean and Erik were busy fighting some soldiers when they noticed the gas around the jail.

Dean: That's not good.
Erik: What is it?
Dean: Knock out gas.

---

Serena calls out to Johnny when the gas goes off.

Serena: Get me out of here. I don't care where, anywhere but here.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 2:43 am

Women: You catch on quick. However, one way or another Kai is coming with us.

The women knew now where Gale was, she took note of where her man was firing shots before the tiger killed him. This meant she could stay out of Gale's sight until she got to a position to see him, then take him out. The women quickly whipped out her gun again and fired, but not at Kunoichi, at Kai. Or more exactly, Kai's wheelchair. She took out some of the spokes on the big wheel, causing the wheel to lose strength and break.

Women: Just to make it that much harder if you think of escaping. You now have to carry her.

Kai's wheelchair didn't topple over, but it was slanting good with the wheel broke. So then pressed a button on the gun that activated a red beam used for aiming, and took aim dead center at Kunoichi head.

Women: This time sweety pie, there will be no miss.

She quickly pulls the trigger to shoot Kunoichi down. It seemed that up to this point, the women wasn't paying attention to Heat's tattoo.

---

Troy hits the ground wet again, but like before it doesn't take to long for the water to start turning to steam.

---

The man tries to get his gun again but Sandra stops him and Bobby is able to knock him out. Outside the grenades is releasing a lot of gas like the ones the women used.

Sandra: This isn't good. We might want to grab Jim and relocate, being a stones throw away from a gas cloud isn't a comforting thought.
Jean: Lets just hope the wind don't spread it.

---

Johnny takes Serena and brings her back into town further away from the gas. Tesla is also soon forced to fall back as well.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 3:20 am

Heat: NO!

Heat, reacting fast when he saw the beam, runs in front of the woman and dives to take the shot, with it hitting his right shoulder. The power of the shot makes him roll to Kunoichi.

Heat: You won't get Kai.

Heat grabs a pistol with his left hand and fires at the woman while lying down. He knew his shot would be a little off target so he aimed for her chest.

---

Zeik takes another swing at Troy with his tail. He expected Troy to dodge so he aimed at the hole in the wall at the same time. Letting the gas in wasn't a bad idea at this point.

---

Serena: The gas is spreading. Just get me somewhere...Guardania, Twilight Town, it doesn't matter. I can't outrun the gas.

Serena didn't know that Johnny only knew where Twilight Town was out of the 2.

---

Reina, Sandy, and Suzuna quickly notice the gas in the direction of the jail. Suzuna stops in her tracks, causing the others to stop.

Sandy: What's wrong?
Suzuna: Last time there was gas...
Sandy: Last time what?
Suzuna: Practically everybody was captured. I got whipped by Kai, Serena and I barely got out alive.
Reina: It's spreading this way. Move!

Reina, Sandy, and Suzuna change direction, heading for the northern gate. Going south was a dead end and going east was out of the question.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:29 am

The women was betting on Heat to take a safe shot and never tried to dodge, but instead ran forward. Taking the chest shot she quick fired at Kunoichi to distract her and closed the distance between them fast. She took a dive at Heat, quickly grabbing his mask and ripping it off him as she pretty much landed on him before going into a roll. She rolled off Heat mask in one hand, gun in the other and immediately took aim at Kunoichi again, now pretty much point blank. The women was now on the ground pointing up at Kunoichi. Kunoichi could see the women wasn't bleeding, it was clear now she let armor take Heat's shot.

Women: Now darling. Still think I won't get Kai.

The women was armored, still quick, well trained and unorthodox. It made her both dangerous and unpredictable.

---

Serena seemed a lot more concerned over this gas then he'd thought she be. She wanted to be plain out of Bloomingdale all together. He took Serena again and teleported them to Twilight Town.

---

Sandra had gotten Jim with her telekinese. Taking a back down the group exited the town hall, trying to avoid the gas. With Baleog and Olag carrying Jim and Bobby helping Jean with the injured women, things was going slow. Robin was one of the main defenses of the group, Sandra was acting as defense as well but also needed to make sure the kids followed them.

---

Troy this time avoided getting struck mainly cause he didn't go where Zeik expected. However he soon spotted the gas, it wasn't hard to see.

Troy: No, no way, not this again.

Troy soon formed some flames in his hand. If this gas was flammable, he was going to get rid of every peck of it right now. Not like he could survive a humungous fireball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next