The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 1:54 pm

Kunoichi now got in an offensive stance, having one of her blades in each hand. Kunoichi slashed at the woman's hand with the gun. Right after Kunoichi's slash, Heat got up and dove on the woman, punching her in the face. If he was gonna get knocked out, he was taking her with him.

---

Victor: You fool! If you light the gas on fire, you will blow up the whole town and kill everybody, including yourself!

Zeik noticed the battle going on outside. He gave a battle cry, not at Troy but at the humans. In his current state, he is armored from attacks and the gas will take longer to take effect. Zeik begins to slowly move into the battle through the hole in the wall. This catches the attention of Jesse and James who fire at him with no effect.

---

Serena quickly noticed Twilight Town wasn't normal. However, it was better than Bloomingdale.

Serena: Get Kai and bring her to me. Same with anybody in the gas near the jail without a mask. I know you can move fast enough. They said they wanted Kai.

---

Olaf: When can we eat?
Baleog: When we get outta here, brotha!
Olaf: Ok.

Bobby stops at a pair of poles and a blanket. He places the poles on the blanket and folds the blanket over multiple times, making a makeshift stretcher.

Bobby: Sandra, Jean carry the woman with this. I'll help Olaf with Jim so Baleog can be the main defense.
Baleog: Great idea, brotha! I have my sword and I have a bow.

---

Suzuna, Reina, and Sandy make it out of town quickly. They had no trouble because Sandy took out the soldiers earlier. They see Gandalf out there, directing civilians to Asgard.

Gandalf: You got out. I'm sending the civilians to Asgard.
Sandy: That's the safest spot they can go to. Asgard is well hidden in the woods, and way out of the way.
Suzuna: Gandalf, have you seen Serena?
Gandalf: I have not.
Reina: She likely had Johnny take her to Twilight Town.
Suzuna: We have to go to her. If you see any other evos, send them to Twilight Town.
Gandalf: Understood.

Suzuna notices the horses that Serena had them take before.

Suzuna: This will speed things up.

Suzuna walks over to the horses and brings them back to the group. Reina instantly gets on Buckeye, Suzuna takes Scarlet again, and Sandy is left with Shiloh.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 3:34 pm

The women blocked one of Heat's punches and reached up grabbing the back of his head, she then gave him a strong headbutt before pushing Heat off her. Kunoichi attack had disarmed her but she had backup, getting back to her feet she grabbed a pair of knifes.

Women: Blade combat it is.

The women got ready and approached Kunoichi to fight.

---

Johnny: Got it.

Johnny teleported back grabbing Kai first and bringing her to Serena. Kai disappearance caught the women attention.

---

Sandra: Sounds good.

Sandra and Jean got into position and lifted the injured women with the stretcher.

---

Troy stops his attack realizing they was right.

Troy: Great, it get caught or blow myself up. Either option would probably be better then Cat though.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 3:53 pm

Zeik takes out the man near Jesse and James with a swing of his tail, knocking him into James. He starts plowing through the soldiers by attacking them in various ways, making his way towards the woman.

Jesse: What is that thing? Our attacks and the gas have no effect.

---

Kai was left without her wheelchair so Serena had to instantly catch her when Johnny got her.

Serena: Can you stand?
Kai: No, my leg is broken.
Serena: Alright. We'll wait for help.

Serena heads over to a building. She knew something was off in Twilight Town, villagers weren't in the streets.

---

Heat was the next one to disappear from the area. He was dazed from the woman's attack but not knocked out. Kunoichi was about as unorthodox as the woman, making this an interesting fight. Kunoichi doesn't go in for the attack, instead she is paying attention to everything going on around her. It was Kunoichi, Zeik, and Gale vs the others.

---

A soldier from the humans tosses a gas mask at Troy. He came in through the hole in the wall.

Soldier: Get ready to come with us.
Victor: It was nice seeing you Troy but I really gotta go.

Victor quickly leaves the room via the door. The gas was filling the room and he knew he wouldn't last. When Victor leaves the jail, he sprints towards the town hall. The jail entrance didn't have as much gas as the other end but it was spreading. He quickly meets up with Bobby's slow-moving group.

---

Sandy, Reina, and Suzuna start to make their way to Twilight Town, having the horses go at full speed. They cut through the woods to get to the correct path.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 4:17 pm

Within a few minutes Johnny had moved Kai, Heat, Tesla, Cat, and Dean. He had spotted others, but they was either fighting or was grouped together and already moving out.

---

The people disappearing had not gone unnoticed by the women who had since not attacked Kunoichi.

Women: Interesting, a teleporter?

She then heard Ziek approaching her. Seeing the large creature she turns to Kunoichi and throws a knife, as expected Kunoichi dodges, but it gives the women enough time to quickly retrieve her gun.

Women: Well now this seems a little unfair. Big ol dino VS little ol me?

---

Troy was quick to take the mask, he had no idea why these people wanted him willingly, but screw it, he wasn't going to complain.

Troy: Lets get the hell out of this dump.

---

Sandra is quick to spot Victor.

Sandra: Hello Victor. Good to see you got out of there. Where are the others?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 4:29 pm

When the woman fires at Zeik, it has no effect. Zeik takes a swing at her with his tail. While he was slow, he was extremely well protected. Kunoichi prepares to jump the woman after Zeik's attack, and Gale fires at soldiers, taking them down slowly.

Kunoichi: I told you you wouldn't get Kai.

Suddenly, a knife is thrown at the woman. This wasn't from Kunoichi or Gale, it came from high in the air.

Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy: DOUBLE ROCKET JUMP KNIFE THROW!

Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy joined the battle, wearing gas masks. They came from over the wall, landing in the fight.

---

The people Johnny moved quickly joined Serena and Kai.

Serena: Something isn't right. There are no people, it's as if that woman attacked here first.
Dean: There is one safe spot.
Serena: Where?
Dean: In the far corner of the red lands, Carson built a city in a mountain. I have the only key to the door. The humans won't know we are there.
Serena: It's the best choice we have. We will wait for the others.
Cat: Looks like Troy got lucky.

---

Victor: I have no clue. Let's get out of here.

Victor takes Jim from Bobby and Olaf, carrying him on his own. The group moves fast now with Johnny and Olaf taking the injured woman. They quickly make it outside.

Gandalf: Civilians head for Asgard. Everybody else to Twilight Town.
Olaf: I'm hungry...
Baleog: We'll stay and direct people. Right, brotha?
Olaf: As long as I get to eat.
Gandalf: Fine. Serena is predicted to be in Twilight Town, let's head to her.

Gandalf now joins Victor's group. The whole group, including Robin, starts to head for Twilight Town. The woman and the kids were left with Baleog and Olaf.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 8:07 pm

The women blocked the knife with her gun and fired back at Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy, hitting both with grazing shots before being forced to avoid Zeik attack. The women however didn't forget about Kunoichi, and fired a quick shot that ripped though Kunoichi gas mask, leaving a rip along the side to the gas can enter. Kunoichi herself should be fine, may of gotten a light scape from the shot, but the women wasn't aiming to kill. Turning her focus back to Zeik.

Women: Now what can I do to stop the big daddy?

She ducked under a swing of Zeik's tail and headed to a near by building. She quickly made her way upstairs to the roof which brought her about eye level to Zeik. This also gives her a clear view of Gale, as well as Gale a clear view of her. She started making her way to Gale first.

---

Tesla: Carson never mentioned any such city. I assume he was keeping that classified, only to tell his most trusted soldiers.

---

Jean: These soldiers from the white lands are everywhere.
Sandra: I don't like how they are managing to drive us apart. The small groups they get us in, the easier they can pick us off.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 10th 2013, 1:06 am

Kunocihi retreated in battle when she got grazed. Her mask was in a position where it half-worked, with the gas having a very slowly entering. In a mostly clear area of town, she found the tiger. There wasn't any gas in the area but all around this area was filled with gas. At this point, Kunoichi was a little drowsy. Kunoichi takes off her mask.

Kunoichi: Hey girl. Let's get out of here, OK?

The tiger nods in agreement. She liked Kunoichi more than the mystery woman seemed to love the tiger. Kunoichi hops on the tiger's back after the tiger stretches.

Kunoichi: To Twilight Town! Wait...where is Twilight town?

The tiger makes a sprint for the eastern gate, using the rooftops to her advantage. They made a guess at where Twilight Town is, since they only heard of it by name. By jumping from roof to roof, the gas was less dense.

---

Gale: I do not comprehend. How can you survive the gas without a mask?

As the woman gets ready to answer, Gale takes a shot at her head. Gale had a sniper rifle and the woman had a modified hand gun, giving Gale a slight advantage in terms of aim. She couldn't tell where he would aim because he didn't need a laser. However, Gale would take longer between shots.

---

Dean: It is our emergency base.

Heat grabs his shoulder in pain, getting Cat's attention in the process.

Cat: Are you alright?
Heat: I took a fucking shot to the shoulder to save Kunoichi's life, and in the process protect Kai.
Cat: Then that makes 4 of us that are hurt.
Dean: Tesla, get Heat patched up. Serena, check up on Cat. Johnny and I will be lookouts.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 10th 2013, 2:47 am

The women didn't need to see a laser, all she needed to see was Gale pointing a gun in to direction. She quickly took cover behind a chimney. Seeing Zeik getting ready to strike, the women instead makes the first attack, shooting at Zeik's eye. He main purpose of getting to the roof to get close to Zeik, close enough to exploit the one weakness every animal has, no matter how big they are.

---

Tesla go's over to Heat. It didn't take her long to determine the shot was in deep.

Tesla: If the shot was in the arm, it likely would of hit the bone and we'd be able to pop it out with a sharp blade. This shot went under your collar bone and drug itself fairly deep however. We will rip you to shreds without the proper surgical tools.

Tesla gets any piece of cloth she can find and wraps up Heat's shoulder, tying it firm to slow the bleeding. This put some discomfort on Heat for a few seconds.

Tesla: Carson was one that kept handy supplies near by. We get to the base and we should have the tools to fix your up properly.

---

So far no more trouble has risen.

Sandra: Say guys, at this pace how long will it take us to reach Twilight Town?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 10th 2013, 5:44 am

(Zeik is huge now? I think you made a bit of an overreaction)

It appeared that the woman's unorthodox fighting worked against her, the shot went flying well over Zeik's head. Zeik was long and wide, yes, but he wasn't anywhere near as tall as all of the 2-story houses around him. Zeik simply nodded at Gale, and the 2 of them made a slow retreat towards the eastern gate. With Zeik acting as a bodyguard, it was hard for the woman to hit either of them. Zeik knew when to fight and when to retreat, this was not a time to fight.

---

Erik the Swift joins Olaf and Baleog after helping others escape. Erik was with Hawkeye and Clinger, fighting stray soldiers on the way out. It was now clear that all of the vikings and all of the archers made it out and they were preparing for a trip to Twilight Town.

Baleog: You got out, brotha! Olaf and I will take these people to Asgard, everybody else from the archers and the brothas head for Twilight Town.
Rebecca: Understood.

The groups split off as directed.

---

Victor: The smaller the groups, the safer we are.
Bobby: Please, explain.
Victor: Less people to account for. Less chances of spies.
Bobby: Right. Anyway, we should be in Twilight Town in a few hours.

---

Kunoichi and the tiger stop outside of Bloomingdale. They were lose and they wanted to wait and see if anybody would show up.

Kunoichi: We got out. *Sigh* Kai will be disappointed, her clothes are stuck in town. Guess we'll have to stop at a store at some point.

---

Serena is checking up on Cat's burns.

Serena: You'll be fine like this until we can get proper treatment. No point in trying here, it would just make you a liability.
Cat: That's good. Fuck Troy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 10th 2013, 12:45 pm

(Sorry. Yes I took Zeik as a rather large dino type creature. Not like, T-Rex big, but big.)

The women kept after the two, but only to ensure their retreat. When she seen them eventually exit the eastern gate, she stopped her pursuit and waiting a few minutes. With no signs of a attack she contacts her soldiers through her ear peace.

Women: Captain Paige Dias reporting, Jesse do you contact?

Her soldiers was prepared for if Paige released smoke bombs. They soon responded back.

Paige: Zeik and his accomplice has retreated. Can we confirm Troy has been apprehended, and that Bloomingdale is in our control?

Kai may of eluded them for the moment, but at least the operation wasn't a total bust. They now had two evo cities overrun, and a powerful allie to their side.

---

Sandra gave a nod.

Sandra: Right.

Victor had a point that small groups was easier to manage. She just worried that if they ran into another large scale attack, could they fight it off?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 10th 2013, 3:21 pm

Zeik transforms back into a human outside of Bloomingdale as Gale takes off his gas mask. Kunoichi and the tiger run up to Zeik and Gale.

Gale: Good, you successfully retreated from combat.
Kunoichi: Yeah. We were going to head to Twilight Town but...we don't know where it is.
Zeik: Why Twilight Town?
Kunoichi: I just have a feeling that it's where the others went.
Zeik: I'll lead the way. And what was up with that lady?
Gale: I do not comprehend. How was she unaffected by the gas?
Kunoichi: We had random lightning and electricity when Kai was pissed off, I noticed a tattoo of a lightning bolt but thought nothing of it. Then with that lady, I noticed a tattoo of a smoke bomb going off. I just put it all together quickly.

Gale gives Kunoichi a pat on the back.

Gale: Nice work, Commander Ongaku.
Zeik: I see. We have to be careful with that woman.

Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy suddenly run up to them with a couple of backpacks.

Kunoichi: My bag...and Clinger's bag. Where did you guys get them?
Riot Shield Man: Riot Shield Man always saves the day. We just looked in guest houses for travel bags before escaping.
Knife Man Guy: Let us come with you. We need to shank Troy for his failure at helping us.
Riot Shield Man: More puns, really? Oh well, let's go.

Zeik starts to lead the way after Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy hand the bags over to Kunoichi and Gale.

---

Victor: We cut through the woods here. We need to get to the correct path.

Victor starts to walk through the woods, leading the way.

---

Reina, Suzuna, and Sandy ride into Twilight Town. They stop at Serena's group.

Sandy: What happened out there? There was gas everywhere.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 10th 2013, 4:34 pm

Tesla having finished up with Heat was the first to answer the 3 girls.

Tesla: It was Lee's men. They attacked trying to get Kai. Although Johnny got Kai out, they did get Troy.

---

As the group cut through the woods Sandra triggers a crudely made trap that almost spiked her, missing by a matter of inches.

Sandra: Yikes!

Sandra stopped in her tracks immediately when she triggered the trap. Just by looking Victor could tell this wasn't Lee's men, it was to crudely built. It must of been a un-springed trap the Brotherhood had set. Even with the Brotherhood gone, the wood was still dangerous.

---

Paige had her men finish sweeping the city to ensure it was firmly under their control. She soon met up with Jesse and James.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 11th 2013, 3:28 am

Serena: The good news is we have horses. We don't have to carry Kai the whole way.
Suzuna: Yeah it was my idea, I wanted to get here fast. I didn't know if Reina's guess would be wrong.
Serena: Others should be coming. However, it will get dark soon. We should set up camp in one of the buildings. At this point, I don't know what creeps will come out at night.
Dean: A couple of us should stand watch. It's best to be safe. Any volunteers?
Cat: I'll do it, I'm in my element when it's dark.
Dean: If nobody else is willing, I'll join Cat.

---

Victor got them through the woods fast. They wind up behind Zeik's group and Bobby can see them out in the distance.

Bobby: Zeik's that way!

Victor checks the ground where they came out.

Victor: One set of tiger tracks, 3 sets of horse tracks, and 5 sets of human tracks. The horse tracks aren't as fresh as the others. My guess is 3 people escaped first, took the horses, and went off. Then Zeik and 5 others, including the tiger retreated from the gas battle. The tiger tracks and the human tracks came from the other gate.
Robin: That means the only ones unaccounted for are the knights, the rest of the archers, and the rest of the vikings.
Victor: Correct. If anybody wants to hurry to catch up to Zeik, you can feel free to. I'll keep at a slower pace with Jim.
Bobby: No disrespect but I need to see if Suzuna is that way. I'm a little worried about her. Besides running is a good workout.

---

Jesse: Meet our new ally, Troy. He wants revenge on the mutants of the Red and Blue lands.
James: He will give us 2 helping hands.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 11th 2013, 12:43 pm

Sandra: I'd rather play it safe and keep at the slower pace. However Jean you should go with Bobby and catch up to Zeik.
Jean: What, why?
Sandra: Because. If the first group runs into trouble, you can call me or Victor though your mind powers and let us know. It'll allow us a tactical edge over a enemy. At this point the white land could have soldiers anywhere, we can't be to safe.
Jean: It's called Telepathy sis. Alright, if that's what you think will be best...

Jean had rarely, heck had never left her sisters side since coming to Bloomingdale. She a little reluctantly went up to join Bobby.

---

Tesla usually wouldn't mind a late night shift, but Dean in this case was a lot fresher then her. She needed rest and knew Dean would make a much better watch on this night, so she did not volunteer.

---

Paige: Well shucks, you are a handsome young man, aren't you?
Troy: Cut the crap lady. I don't care about you or your little henchmen. Hell I don't like any of you. But you people are actually a better alternative then being with them. So if you want it, you've got my help.

Paige smiles.

Paige: Get this man on a boat. Troy we got you a little friend back at the white land, well, not little, but like you he wishes to bring the mutants down. I think you'll be a nice addition to the team.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 11th 2013, 4:14 pm

Bobby: If we run into trouble, you will be able to see. However if you guys run into trouble, I'd have no way to know. I'd feel better if Jean was back here.
Robin: Well Victor knows a lot about first aid, I'll be joining you Bobby.
Bobby: Alright. Robin and I will join Zeik.

Bobby and Robin start their run to Zeik's group. They both move very quickly and since Zeik's group was walking at Victor's pace, they are able to catch up fast.

Zeik: Ah Bobby, you got out.
Bobby: Yeah. I came from the other exit, we had to cut through the woods.
Zeik: Do you know where Victor is?
Robin: He's back there with Sandra, Jean, Gandalf, and Jim. But Jim is knocked out.
Kunoichi: Victor is safe, good.
Bobby: Do you know where Suzuna is?
Gale: I did not spot her anywhere. Perhaps she already arrived in Twilight Town.

---

Gandalf: Watch your surroundings. And Sandra, duck.

Sandra just stepped on a tripwire and a rifle goes off, going over her head when she ducks at Gandalf's command.

Gandalf: I suspect the humans set up traps on the way to avoid interference.

---

The unnamed soldier who gave Troy a gas mask leads him to a group of soldiers so they can take him to a boat.

James: What city is next?

---

Dean: No volunteers? Alright.
Serena: We'll be in Suzuna's old house.
Suzuna: Yeah, I lived here before officially joining Victor and moving to Bloomingdale.

Serena and Reina each get under one of Kai's arms, giving her a 2-person lift so she doesn't have to move. Suzuna starts to lead the group to her house in town.

Kai: Not having the wheelchair is a pain in the ass.
Heat: Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 11th 2013, 5:00 pm

Sandra: Wait does this mean they'll be bobby trapping any towns they enter as well?

Sandra had already set off two traps in the woods/along the paths. If they are covering towns, it could be quite dangerous.

---

Paige: We've checked out what little remains of the Brotherhood camp, we've been through Twilight Town, and now Bloomingdale. We could head up towards Asgard next. Intel says no major targets should be there, but at least it'll be another city under our control.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 11th 2013, 11:21 pm

James: We tried to reach Asgard before, we had no luck. Intel said it was well hidden but it was impossible to find.
Jesse: Guardania is right next door. The knights there had an alliance with Victor, taking them out would eliminate a resistance. Vanguard is another choice but it would mean backtracking through Twilight Town.

---

Victor: Only paths should be booby trapped. There wouldn't be enough time to booby trap a whole town.
Gandalf: I concur with Victor. With the pace they seem to be moving, it would take too much time to set up a town with traps.

Jim starts to wake up from the gas. He didn't take as much as the first attack but he is drowsy and thinks his dream was reality.

Jim: Suzuna? Did we beat them and escape prison?

Jim was dreaming that he and Suzuna were fighting a bunch of human soldiers, trying to beat them to escape a prison.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 11th 2013, 11:40 pm

Paige: Then Guardania it is. After taking that town we'll backtrack through Twilight, just to see if that is where they fled. Twilight still checks out, we then proceed to Vanguard. Since we don't know where Asgard is, that will be saved for last. Alright then, is everybody ready to get this show on the road?

---

Sandra: But how can we be sure they are not stationing men to guard each town they take over?

---

Soldiers had already started leading Troy out of town after Paige command to get him to the boat. They have about a 20 minute walk. Paige always has a boat station near by if a quick retreat was to be needed.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 12:47 am

Jesse: Our men are reporting that they are tired and want to set up camp for the night. We just took over 2 towns in 1 day, it is a good idea to take a break.

---

Victor puts Jim down so he can walk on his own.

Victor: We won't know until we get there. It's safer than going back to Bloomingdale.
Jim: It's getting dark. We have to be careful.
Victor: Good to see you awake.

---

Serena's group has settled in Suzuna's house. Kai was put down on the couch with her broken leg up on the coffee table. The horses are in the barn outside.

Serena: Everybody get some sleep. We will be leaving in the morning.
Kai: It will be hard sleeping with this cast...I guess I'll just stay here.
Heat: Be glad you don't have a bullet in your shoulder.

---

Dean and Cat are outside the house.

Dean: You keep watch around here. I'll head to the entrance leading towards Bloomingdale.
Cat: Right. I'll get you if something happens.

Dean heads off to the town entrance. He climbs up on the wall and sits down on top. Having a vantage point was more important than ever at this point.

---

Zeik: We are getting close.
Kunoichi: Good. Kai is probably worried sick.
Bobby: Victor probably slowed down. Sandra activated a couple of traps and they have Gandalf.
Kunoichi: We will make it, I just know it! And we will beat Lee!
Bobby: Is she always this positive?
Gale: Affirmative. She's as optimistic as anyone can be.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 1:16 am

Paige: That request is fully reasonable.

Paige could sometimes want to push her men a little to hard. It's why she generally kept herself open to suggestions, especially from trusted allies such as Jesse.

Paige: We shall set up camp, get some shut eye, then continue the plan bright and early tomorrow.

---

Sandra: Jim! Good to see you awake. Thanks for what you did back there.

Jean gives a nod in agreement.

Jean: Quite so. If you hasn't gotten rid of those gas cans, me, Sandra, Robin, and Bobby might all be tied up and captured now.

---

Tesla hadn't said much and went to find a spot to lay down for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 2:41 am

Zeik's group makes it into Twilight Town and Dean jumps down from the wall, jumping Robin in the process.

Robin: I thought you were one of them.
Dean: Well it's me.
Zeik: Where are the others?
Dean: They set up camp in Suzuna's house for the night.
Bobby: Speaking of Suzuna, is she there?
Zeik: Might as well just say who is with you.
Dean: Cat is guarding the house. Kai, Tesla, Serena, Suzuna, Reina, some archer Sandy, and Heat are inside.
Zeik: That means it's most of us. Victor, Gandalf, Jim, Sandra, and Jean should be coming soon.
Dean: Good. By the way Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy...Carson is dead, I'm in charge of the Red Lands now. You don't need to follow the crazy mission of killing Titus anymore.
Riot Shield Man: Riot Shield Man never fails! Riot Shield Man will still do the mission!
Knife Man Guy: And I, The Caped Crueblader, never said it was knife to meet him. We'll still do the mission.
Dean: Fine but you are with us first, and doing that mission second.
Riot Shield Man: It's a deal.
Dean: How long until the other group makes it?
Bobby: About 30 minutes.

---

Jim: I didn't want to be back in that prison. We were lucky to escape the first time.

---

Serena is in one of the bedrooms upstairs. Suzuna's house was a farmhouse with 4 bedrooms upstairs and the living area downstairs. Suzuna is in the master bedroom, and Heat is in another bedroom. Heat took a bed with his shoulder so he could get to sleep. Sandy and Reina opted to watch Kai so there is an open bedroom that Tesla takes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 2:04 pm

Sandra: Was it as bad as being in the red lands prison being treated by shabby doctors, feed barely enough to survive and being watched by "guards" that wanna rape you?

Sandra didn't want to go back to any prison after that experience. That was a hellish experience and if Lee's prison was somehow actually worse... she wouldn't even know what to say.

---

Back at Bloomingdale camps has been set up at both exits of the town, James and Jesse along with a few men stationed at each exit. These was set up to be prepared if the mutants might try to retaliate against them at night. The master camp with Paige and the remaining soldiers was set up in the middle of town. All 3 camps was in radio contact with each other, the master camp could quickly set backup if either of the other two requested it.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 5:55 pm

Victor: The cells are designed depending on our powers. If there isn't an issue, the prisoner gets a normal cell. Zeik and Reina got stuck in cells where they can't get out, Zeik didn't even get a window and Reina had all plastic. Dean had a normal cell along with Jim, I had a cell without any water. My guess is you would have a cell similar to Zeik's or even one in a lab with some insanely pressure treated glass.

Victor's group starts to pull into town.

Dean: Looks like everybody we need is here. Our camp, as to say, is this way.

Dean leads the group to Suzuna's house.

Dean: It might get a little crowded in there.
Zeik: I'll be in the barn with our animal friends.

Zeik and the tiger head for the barn. He wanted to make sure that any animals needed would be safe.

Gandalf: I'll take some people to my house. It will keep us less crowded.

Gandalf enters the house to find Reina and Sandy sitting in chairs.

Gandalf: Reina, Sandy, you are welcome to come to my house. There is more room there.
Reina: We'll accept the offer. I wouldn't mind a regular bed.
Sandy: I agree.

Gandalf, Reina, and Sandy come out.

Gandalf: Who else will be joining me?
Kunoichi: I want to stick with Kai.
Jim and Bobby: I'd prefer to be near Suzuna, make sure she's safe. Jinx. Oh come on. When will we stop this?

---

Zeik lays done on a pile of hay. He is positioned so if somebody comes in, he'll wake up and see who or what it is.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 7:08 pm

Sandra: Then me and Jean will go with Gandalf as well. I take it the rooms here are already used anyway, right?
Jean: Oh, a girls night out over to Gandalf's house.

Jean said that light heartedly, she doubted anyone was in the mood to have a slumber party after just being driven out of there home. She just wanted to lightly reference how Gandalf has a group of women going to his house tonight.

(Well if you have nothing more to do Sain, I think we can skip to morning.)
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 10:17 pm

Victor: I'll be joining you, Gandalf.
Gale: I shall be included in Gandalf's entourage. Based on my calculations, Suzuna's house is too populated to discover a comfortable sleeping post.
Robin: ...way to be a buzz kill.
Gale: I do not comprehend. How does one kill a buzz?
Sandy: ...exactly what she meant...
Kunoichi: He can be like that at times.
Riot Shield Man: Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy will join Zeik in the barn. Riot Shield Man likes animals.

Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy wanted to protect the animals, and they didn't mind sleeping on hay.

---

We skip ahead to the early morning. Most of the people have already met outside. All that's left are Serena, Kai, and Kunoichi. Kai wakes up to see Kunoichi there.

Kai: Kunoichi, you made it out.
Kunoichi: Yes but we lost Bloomingdale in the process. Who was that lady?
Kai: Captain Paige Dias of General Lee's army. With Heat and me out of the picture, I suspect she's a General by now.
Kunoichi: She is immune to gases and smoke.
Kai: Right. How did you find out so fast?
Kunoichi: Well...I noticed a tattoo of a lightning bolt going across your back, from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. She has a tattoo of a smoke bomb going off on her leg. I put it together on the spot.
Kai: You are too smart for your own good at times.
Kunoichi: Anyway we should get you changed. We want to hid your tattoo so they don't know what to expect.
Kai: Right.

Kunoichi helps Kai hobble into an empty room which happens to be the den. She helps Kai change into new clothes. With the cast on Kai's leg posing problems for most clothes, she picked a long blue dress for Kai. Serena enters the room.

Serena: Are you ready?
Kai: Yes.

Serena and Kunoichi help Kai out the same way Serena and Reina got Kai in. They find everybody gathered. They also notice that the archers and the vikings made it (minus Olaf, Baleog, and Erik), along with Clinger and Hawkeye. Angus is mixed in with the vikings.

Dean: We are travelling to a remote city in the red lands. It is very hard to find, hidden in a mountain.
Victor: I want groups of no more than 5 members. We will rendezvous in Valhalla. To get to Valhalla, we must travel to Quahog. After Quahog, take a left to head away from Tyranny. Valhalla is the third city after the fork. Everybody take your own route and try to stay away from each other. If you run into trouble, whistle and the nearest group or groups will come to help.
Dean: Feel free to make your own groups. Our only request is that Kai is with the horse and carriage because she can't walk.

Everybody splits off to make their groups.

---

Meanwhile in the woods in the blue lands, Olaf, Baleog, and Erik are lost.

Olaf: Where are we? I want to go home.
Erik: I don't know. I didn't 'ave da map.
Baleog: I guess you can call us The Lost Vikings, brothas!
Olaf: I don't like being lost. I'm hungry.
Baleog: You are always hungry, brotha.
Olaf: Yes but I worry when I'm lost and I get hungrier when I worry.

---

Heat is standing by the carriage. Gale calls out to him.

Gale: Heat, you are leading our adventure. Please hurry.
Heat: Give me a few minutes.

Heat opens the carriage flap to talk to Kai.

Heat: Be careful.
Kai: I'll be fine. You be careful with your shoulder.
Heat: I will. Take this, use it to fight soldiers if you need to.

Heat hands Kai an assault rifle and a large supply of bullets.

Heat: I can't use it with my shoulder, you should be fine.
Kai: Thanks.

Heat leaves the group and we can now see that the others in the carriage are Robin, Cat, and Angus. Gandalf is out front to control the horses. Cat wanted to walk but Dean insisted that she took the ride and it is now clear that there is hay piled up in the carriage to make it soft, and Kai is leaning on Kai's and Clinger's backpacks.

---

Bobby is with Sandra, Jean, Sandy, and an unnamed viking. Bobby has a sword and shield, the viking has an ax and a shield.

Bobby: I will get us there no problem!

Bobby gives a thumbs up and a goofy smile when he finishes his statement.

Viking: Ladies, don't worry about fighting head-on. We will take the front lines if there is trouble.

---

Heat joins his group. He is with Gale, Clinger, an archer, and a viking.

Heat: I'll lead the way. We have 3 people with guns, we shouldn't need to get close if there is contact.
Viking: Then I'll be the wall.

---

Zeik is with the tiger, Riot Shield Man, Knife Man Guy, and Rebecca.

Zeik: Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy will lead the way. They came from the red lands.
Riot Shield Man: Riot Shield Man knows some shortcuts. We'll be the first ones there.

---

Jim, Suzuna, Dean, and 2 archers make another group.

Dean: I'll lead the way.
Jim: Got it. Suzuna, I'll do a better job protecting you this time.

---

Serena is with Tesla, Reina, Kunoichi, and Mia.

Serena: Tesla, you lead the way.
Kunoichi: Girl power yay!
Reina: Well we don't have to worry about morale with Kunoichi here.

---

Victor is with Johnny, Hawkeye, and 2 vikings.

Victor: I'll lead the way.
Hawkeye: You know, I had to travel a lot before. Well it felt like a lot, an explosion blinded me. My senses of hearing and smell were insane.

Hawkeye trails on with his story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next