The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 10:49 pm

Sandra: Thanks, but remember we can fight for ourselves as well.

Sandra was still in the mindset where she was uncomfortable taking a back seat while someone fought for her. Fighting alongside someone else was one thing, but she didn't want to be looked on as needing to be protected.

---

Mia: That's a good thing. A team with high morale always beats a team with doubts.
Tesla: Alright ladies, if everyone is ready lets get a move on. I rather not waste to much time.

Everyone seemed ready and Tesla started leading her group to the path.

---

Meanwhile Paige forces are already up and they will soon be prepared to move to the next town on their list.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 11:32 pm

Jesse is talking to Paige.

Jesse: That girl from earlier...she's too smart, you have to look out for her.
James: If we knew her name, we could warn General Lee.

---

Gandalf had the first group to go. He took the horses down the main path, keeping things safe.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 12:00 am

Paige: She can figure stuff out quickly indeed. We could send a description back to Lee and see if he has any idea who the sweety is, or capture and interrogate locals, though that would be time consuming. Either way, we will see her again. We have to soon get on our way.

---

Tesla lead her group down the main path for a short while until they got a chance to split off to a different route.

Tesla: We'll be going this way.

---

Meanwhile after a overnight trip Troy had arrived in the white lands, guided by soldiers he is lead to a waiting area.

Soldier: General Lee will be with us soon.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 4:16 pm

Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy took the same split as Tesla but cut through the woods during it. It was dangerous but they knew shortcuts.

---

Jesse: Right. Let's get this started.

Jesse leads a group of soldiers out of the city, heading for Guardania.

---

Bobby takes his group down the main path. He didn't want to risk Sandra triggering another trap.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 7:41 pm

The rest of the soldiers quickly fall into line as the group gets on it's way. With any luck Paige would like to see another two cities fall.

---

Before long Lee informed of the situation comes to see Troy. He is associated by armed soldiers.

Lee: So your Troy, the mutant that was help captive in the blue lands?
Troy: You know I am fuck-tard, isn't that what your men told you?
Lee: My my, such a temper. You'll want to watch that tone around me.
Troy: Yea, right. Look when do I get a bunch of men to storm that shit hole Bloomingdale and kill all their asses?
Lee: Not yet. But while you wait, why not catch up on old times with your friend Titus.

Lee signals a guard and Troy is shot with a dart, soon passing out. Lee wanted to take caution with Troy.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 17th 2013, 1:04 pm

Guardania fell fast. The king surrendered, knowing he was outnumbered since he only had 2 knights with him. Paige's group is on route to Twilight Town now.

---

All of the groups travelling to the Red Lands made the crossing at the same time. They split off again after it with Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy lead their group along the beach.

---

With Kunoichi's group, it starts to get cold near. They are facing another of Lee's soldiers. Kunoichi notices another tattoo, this one being a snowball. However this soldier doesn't notice Kunoichi's group.

Kunoichi: ...ice...
Serena: What?
Kunoichi: We have to go another way.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 17th 2013, 2:34 pm

Mia and Tesla notice that Kunoichi seems confident of what she said, a soldier with power over ice. Tesla motions for the group to follow her lead and she takes the group into a small trail that cuts though a group of trees. It's a little overgrown so it's easy to miss. They come out the other side quickly, which brought them to a small town. The group stops to look around, from what they see the area seems clear.

Tesla: We Lee's men blocking the other path, we can cut though town which will bring us to a alternate route going in the same general direction. Lets just hope we don't walk into the middle of there camp.
Mia: It may serve us best to take the time and stick to the outskirts of town. Go around instead of going through.

Paige has left a few men back at Guardania to set up a radio camp. The Bluetooth head sets didn't have the range to reach across seas, so they have to set up more powerful radio communications every so often. Paige planned to do this at Twilight, but if the mutants was hiding there, a fight might break out. So Paige had her men stay at Guardania to report to Lee while the rest of her group cleared Twilight. Once clear Paige would wait for her communication men to catch up. Paige was confident that despite losing Kai, Lee would otherwise be pleased with the progress her group has made.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 17th 2013, 3:08 pm

Gandalf's group is stuck confronting Lee's men. He had no other path to take with the carriage. While there were Lee's men, this was a small group on a scout mission, only 5 soldiers and the mystery man. One of the soldiers goes to check the back of the carriage and is met with a barrage of bullets from Kai. Kai looks out the front of the carriage and sees the path turning to ice. Gandalf is too cold to whistle so Kai does it for him and Kunoichi instantly recognizes it.

---

Kunoichi: Come on! That was Kai!

Kunoichi sprints off in the direction of the whistle and Reina follows, sticking close to her. Serena and Mia go at Serena's speed, not wanting to split up. Tesla is left with a choice of sticking with Serena and Mia or going ahead.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 17th 2013, 7:57 pm

Tesla knew she couldn't leave the group, that would make her no better to the rest then Troy. She followed the rest back to the main path, her, Mia, and Serena arriving a little behind Kunoichi and Reina."

Tesla: Damn they caught the carriage.
Mia: I'll assist in giving you guys cover.
Tesla: Right. Looks like Gandalf's group is fighting the soldiers, that gives us a 4 on 1 advantage on icy. First thing we need to do is get ride of that ice, otherwise we can't even get near him. Reina, when Mia starts firing at ice man to grab his attention, can you use your powers over the ground to lift the ground under the ice, breaking it and moving it away?

Tesla's couldn't help but to think how useful Troy would of been right now. But what's done was done, and they needed to improvise. The whole road was turning to ice, if they tried to run across that, they'd just fall and break something. To take him out, it had to go.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 3:25 am

Reina: ...that's not possible. I can't just lift a chunk of ground without it being marked out. I'd just make a fissure.
Kunoichi: The group is too small. I don't think they are prepared for a fight.
Serena: I suspect they saw Kai. That's why they are fighting.

Serena gets a better look at the situation.

Serena: The man isn't trying to fight. All he is doing is keeping the carriage from moving. There is a small boat near by, looks like a speedboat. Only large enough for 6 people. We don't need to fight, we just need to get him to retreat.
Reina: I got an idea. I can at least crack the ice, letting Kunoichi and Tesla run over to the man.
Kunoichi: Let's just hurry.
Reina: Right. We don't need cover fire.

Reina activates her power and stomps on the ground, making it crack. This also causes the ice to crack. Kunoichi starts a sprint towards the mystery man, not slipping thanks to a combo of her shoes and the cracks.

---

More soldiers keep coming to the back of the carriage to see what's going on and Kai keeps shooting them down. The last one retreats to the mystery man.

Soldier: We won't get her in this situation. We don't have enough men.

The soldier notices Kunoichi and doesn't even need to see Tesla to throw down a smoke bomb. Kunoichi has to cover her eyes and she is stuck coughing.

Kunoichi: Damn *cough* smoke *cough* bombs...

As the smoke spreads, the soldiers are retreating. There is enough smoke to impair the vision of Serena's group and Gandalf's group.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 12:51 pm

Tesla was a little ways behind Kunoichi having to watch her step a bit more, while the ice was cracked it was still slick. When the smoke hit though it brought her to a stand still being in the middle of the ice back. The smoke impaired everyone's vision and all they could see was grey and blurs, it was impossible to tell who was enemies and was friends.

The few soldiers left made a quick get away, not having any gas on hand to the luck of the group. They went for the boat and took off in the direction the group was coming from, back towards Twilight town. While one man drove the both the ice man quickly got on the radio.

Ice man: Lieutenant Luis Barker to Captain Paige Dias, we know know where Kai is.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 1:08 pm

The smoke starts to clear and Kunoichi makes her way to the carriage.

Kunoichi: Kai *cough* get ready *cough* to move.
Kai: Why?
Kunoichi: They are *cough* expecting you *cough* to be here.

Kunoichi helps Kai out of the carriage and takes the side with her broken leg to give Kai support. Kunoichi takes Kai to the edge of the path where there is no ice and, moving slowly, makes her way to Serena's group.

Serena: Why do you have Kai here?
Kunoichi: They know Kai is...well should be in the carriage. We need every advantage we can get, Mia go take Kai's place.
Reina: How are we supposed to move Kai?
Kunoichi: Well we have 2 choices. Either you can carry her with your power or we can do it the old fashioned way and do it ourselves.
Kai: I left the assault rifle back there, I can't use it on the move.
Kunoichi: Perfect. They expect you to have it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 2:32 pm

Mia: Walking her is going to slow you girls down big time. That's assuming Reina can't use her powers over a extended period.

Tesla was also with the group.

Tesla: That may be, but Kunoichi is right. That carriage has a massive bull-eye on it right now. If they regroup and attack in force, Kai will be a sitting duck.

---

Meanwhile Paige has gotten word from Luis about Kai. She speaks back into the ear piece.

Paige: So they've fled to the red lands. Meet with us at the crossing Luis. I'll contact the red lands base and have them block all roads going through.

The red lands was where the heaviest amount of Paige backup forces was stationed. There was nobody there to oppose them and it was pretty much converted to white land territory. They mainly brought supplies such as guns and ammo back and forth from oversea, but they could be called into action if needed.

---

Meanwhile Bobby's group had been having a fairly easy time of it, until Sandra's luck strikes her again. Talking to Jean while walking along Sandra fails to notice a oddly placed patch of leaves. Once she steps on them something wraps tight around her ankle and she is tripped up falling on her back (but lucky not to hit her head or strongly impact the shoulder) before being dragged a short way and height into the air about 12 feet. Dangling upside down we see she'd hit a sneer, a metal wire had her ankle hooked. Jean looked up then back to Bobby's group.

Jean: Is she always this unlucky?

Jean was grateful this wasn't a death trap at least. However it seemed the more they got away from Bloomingdale and into the red lands, the more dangerous the travels was becoming.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 2:11 am

Kai: Victor and Dean said no larger than 5. I suggest we split up. Reina, Kunoichi, and I will go one way. Mia, Tesla, Serena head another way. I know my way around here.
Serena: I like that suggestion. Mia, can you let Gandalf know? Reina, Kunoichi, and Kai need a head start.
Kunoichi: Serena, take this.

Kunoichi hands an earpiece to Serena.

Kunoichi: You can contact me, Hawkeye, Clinger, or Gale if you run into trouble.
Serena: I also like that idea. Thanks.

Serena puts the earpiece in. It is pretty well hidden with her hair.

Kunoichi: Perfect. Let somebody know if nobody hears your whistle, or you are too close to the soldiers.
Serena: Got it.

Kunoichi, Reina, and Kai split off from the group.

---

Bobby: Honestly I don't know how unlucky Sandra gets. I only met her hours before you did.

Bobby climbs a nearby tree and cuts the wire that caught Sandra using his sword. The viking catches Sandra.

---

Victor's group is having no problems and Hawkeye is still telling stories. Victor is accepting it because Hawkeye is helping pass the time.

---

Kunoichi and Reina are helping Kai along, taking turns. Kai is having them take the woods.

Kunoichi: Do you speak Japanese, Reina?
Reina: I do.
Kunoichi: Then we'll speak in Japanese from here on. We don't know where Lee's soldiers might be hiding.
Kai (translated to English): If I know Paige like I think I do, she set up a backup camp slightly off the main road here. Most likely near the town you guys came from. This path is overgrown, it is safe.
Kunoichi (translated to English): That is good. We will make it to Valhalla.
Kai (translated to English): This is also a direct route to Valhalla.
Reina (translated to English): How long given the pace we have to move at?
Kai (translated to English): A few hours.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 3:15 am

It doesn't take long for Mia to inform Gandalf of the new plan. She makes her way back to Serena and Tesla.

Mia: He knows.
Tesla: Good. Since it looks like the other group will be taking Kai on the direct path, we'll cut through the town I was going to cut through earlier. It's a longer route, but as long as we don't hit trouble, we should circle around to Valhalla in time to meet back up with them, given the pace they are moving compared to us.

---

The viking lays Sandra back on her feet.

Sandra: Thanks.

She kneels down and starts loosening the snare from her ankle. It's pulled very tight but she's able to work it loose after a bit. Jean was able to notice a mark left on Sandra's skin from the wire before Sandra was able able to cover it back up.

Jean: Are you alright?
Sandra: Yea, a little scrape from the wire pulling tight, but nothing that'll cause me any problems.

Bobby was since down from the tree and the group seemed ready to go again.

Sandra: Thanks to both you guys. I guess I'm at least lucky enough to not be traveling alone.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 3:20 pm

Bobby gets his group back to moving. He stops for a second.

Bobby: Here is a little-known trail.
Viking: Where is here?
Sandy: To our right. The bushes have blocked the entrance.
Bobby: Very observant. We will head down here. The human soldiers would have just passed the trail, leaving it without traps. We will skip a couple of towns, ending up at the Valhalla entrance.

---

Gandalf starts the carriage again. He takes a road splitting off from the main path.

Gandalf: We will take an extra hour going this way but the carriage is a target. Somebody take the gun to be safe.
Angus: I got a good aim. I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 3:54 pm

Just as the group got in through the bushes Jean caught wind of something.

Jean: Soldiers.

A few seconds later they heard footsteps and chatting pass by on the main path. Bobby and Sandy knew once they spotted the trap Sandra sprang,they'll probably start a search.

---

Tesla, Mia and Serena was on one of the most open trails outside Gandalf with the carriage. Despite that they made it through the town without trouble.

---

Paige's group was making quick time back to the crossing where Luis and his men was waiting, they had gotten there quicker by water.

(would tide be in or out now?)
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 4:23 pm

Kunoichi, Kai, and Reina sit down on a fallen tree to take a break. They each start eating a sandwich and have a bottle of water. Kai also has another bottle on her, given to her by Robin.

Kai (translated to English): No soldiers so far.
Kunoichi (translated to English): You were right. They avoided this path.

---

Sandy covers Sandra's mouth so she doesn't say anything. The group also stands perfectly still as the soldiers pass, luckily avoiding everybody. They didn't consider the path with bushes blocking the way. Once Jean confirms that they are safe, Bobby leads the group, cutting down bushes and vines as he needs to. They are walking in a single-file line with Bobby up front, Sandra next, then Jean, then Sandy, then the viking in the back. This is to provide as effective of a defense as they can make.

---

Despite moving along the water, Zeik's group is having no trouble. They did spot Luis and the soldier retreat from a distance but that's everything eventful that happened.

---

Dean's group is the first to make it to Valhalla, quickly followed by Zeik's group. The town is running normally and it is clear that the soldiers haven't come this far.

(the tide is in btw, no crossing on foot)
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 5:02 pm

(ok)

Luis docked the boat and he began talking with Paige. He explained where Kai was last seen.

Paige: Me, Jesse and James, and 3 soldiers will take the boat. Luis you take control of the men and finish up operations here. I'll get more help on the other side if needed.

Right now a smaller group may serve Paige better. They had to move quick if they wanted to pick up the trail.

---

Jean had been tracking the soldiers. It takes a while for them to notice where they was moving slow, but the do end up finding the sprang trap.

Jean: Bobby they've found it. We got a head start, but soon they'll be tracking us. I highly doubt they'll miss this trail again when they see all the footprints head in this way.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 5:25 pm

Bobby: But you see, we took a stone road. There are no footprints.

---

Jesse: As soon as they see us, they will expect knock-out gas. I suggest tear gas.
James: Brilliant suggestion, Jesse. They won't be able to do much while choking on tear gas. Oooohoohohoho.

James gave a creepy laugh at the end of his statement.

---

Serena looks in the woods to her left. Both Gandalf and Kunoichi went to the right.

Serena: There is a camp out there. Most likely human soldiers. It is deep in the woods but don't expect us to go undetected.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 6:10 pm

Jean: If there are no other signs it'll confuse them. They will still set out a search though. It won't be hard to tell it sprang only recently, so they'll know we couldn't of gotten to far.

---

Paige: We have a selection of everything. Tear gas, knockout gas, smoke. Use anything that will get the job done, we can't have them escape again.

Paige, Jesse, James and 3 soldiers filled the boat, and they quickly started to make the crossing.

---

Tesla: Good eye. There is a cave that cuts though a hill about 15 minutes up the road. Nobody usually go there because there is no power or lights, meaning it's pitch black inside. Taking it will shave some time off our trip and will keep us undetected for longer. If we link hands I think I can get us through, but you can't find me. You'll have to follow my line exactly.

Option B we keep on this road and get spotted, which no doubt will lead into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 9:26 pm

Serena takes a look towards the cave.

Serena: There are lights in there. I would prefer to take our chances with the road.

---

Bobby: Doesn't matter if the trap sprang recently. This road is impossible to spot, I only knew it was here because of maps in the library I used to run. Everything there got burned down due to vandalism so we are safe.
Sandy: I believe Bobby is right. We archers take paths like this all the time, the human soldiers rely on technology.
Viking: Right. Don't worry so much. The more you gals worry, the more things will go wrong. I heard Erik the Swift call it karma.

Bobby is talking as he leads the group through the path.

---

Reina, Kunoichi, and Kai are continuing their journey. It is clear that the walk is taking a large toll on Kai as she has slowed down a lot.

Kunoichi (translated to English): Come on Kai, you are strong. You can beat this! Once we reach Valhalla, you can rest.
Kai (translated to English): Right!

Kai starts to push harder with Kunoichi's inspiration.

Last edited by Sain on August 19th 2013, 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 10:10 pm

Jean takes a breath and tries to relax some.

Jean: Alright. I don't mean to try to worry so much, it's just, I've been this way for so long.

---

Tesla and Mia look seeing the light.

Tesla: That's not good. The only reason lights would be in there is they don't want people going through there. They want us to stay on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 10:35 pm

Serena: Let's just go on the road. We have a wall, we have eyes, and we have a ranged attack. The three of us combined can make an unstoppable force.

Serena makes Tesla push on as they had stopped for a short while. Serena is constantly watching the woods.

Serena: All clear right now. Looks like the camp guards are off somewhere else.

The camp guards are the people checking the trap that Sandra set off. Sandra might not know it but she pretty much saved Serena, Tesla, and Mia a lot of trouble.

---

Luis gave Paige the GPS coordinates of where his men found Kai. When Paige's group gets there, they only find the 4 dead bodies.

Jesse: Each of them took heavy fire, most likely from an assault rifle. Each of them also didn't expect the heavy fire.
James: Looks like Reina was here. The melting ice and ground is all cracked. The carriage went in this direction.

---

Bobby: Good.

---

By this time, Reina, Kai, and Kunoichi can see the entrance to Valhalla deep in the distance since they just climbed a hill.

Kunoichi (translated to English): It's all downhill from here!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 11:09 pm

Paige: It's possible they have grouped together with Kai being hurt.

The soldiers can see tracks coming to and from the scene.

Soldier: It looks like they went in different directions after the battle.

---

It was good timing that Sandra had triggered the trap. Tesla was expecting a ambush but they got a surprising easy pass.

Tesla: We lost some time checking out the cave, we shouldn't be to late reaching Valhalla, but we are behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next