The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 12:00 am

Serena: I'll be fine.

Serena gets ready to cook, with it being what she loves to do.

---

James: Ooohoohoohoo, I'm glad you asked. I have a friend in the hospital, she's in a private room. I figured I'll bring her something to do later on.

Troy got to experience James' creepy laugh.

---

Jim: It takes at least 5 people to make a basketball team, most teams have a bench of at least 3 people. There are 5 positions. Point Guard is the best ball handler on the team and usually the smallest. Shooting Guard is like a point guard but more aimed towards scoring. Center is usually the biggest player on the team, with the most strength and usually the best rebounder. Most centers are pretty slow. Power Forward is like a Center but smaller and more geared towards scoring. And finally Small Forward is a mix of everything. As for the rules, you can find out by watching.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 12:23 am

Jean: Sounds interesting. Which position do you think I'd fill if I was on team?

---

Troy looked up from the book at James.

Troy: That's reasonable, but what's the deal with that laugh?

---

Tesla: I'll return in a bit then.

"Tesla left the apartment and headed outside, it was only a couple of minutes walk till she seen the store she was going to. She had passed this place earlier and wanted to stop in. This one had more military style clothing, survival clothing, bladed weapons. More or less everything except guns and explosives. Tesla knew what she was looking for and made her way to the knifes display. The display lacked a glass casing, and after finding her style of weapon she began weighing a couple of different brands, seeing how they felt."
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 4:49 am

Kenny: You wouldn't fill a position, this is a men's tournament. The women's tournament is tomorrow.

Jim was surprised that Jean didn't ask why the team had only 5 players. It's not normal for a team and every other team had a bench of at least 3 players.

---

James: It's how I laugh. Just feels natural to me.

James took a look at his watch, it was nearing 8:30 PM in the white lands. He took more time than he thought and got up.

James: I hope you enjoy that book. Looks like you are really getting into it.

(yay turning fanfics into books lol)

---

Since a few basketball matches have passed, the Magic tournament is down to 2 pairs. Bobby and Suzuna vs their new friends, Larry and Patrick. The last few matches went quick compared to the early ones as people got used to their decks.

Larry: I hope you are ready.
Suzuna: I am always ready.
Bobby: So am I.
Patrick: Then we all are.
Referee: Larry and Patrick have been chosen to determine the turn order.
Larry: I'll go second.
Patrick: That makes me last.
Suzuna: No sense in fixing what isn't broken, I'm going first.
Bobby: And I'm defaulted to third.
Larry: What are they thinking? A blue deck going first? That's unheard of.
Suzuna: Bobby, I hope you are ready for a drawn out battle. A green deck and a black deck, tough competition. The black one goes first from them.

For this match, deck colors were revealed. It threw in a new part of strategy but Suzuna and Bobby went with what they knew while Larry and Patrick tried to counter the decks, going the opposite route with defense second.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 6:23 pm

Jean: I don't think that's fair really. If a women trains for a sport, and is athletically cable, shouldn't she be allowed to face the guys, or are the games still based around that outdated thought that a women can't match up to a man?

It took her a while but Jean was starting to notice Jim's team was smaller then the rest.

Jean: Say, why is this team smaller then the others?

---

(awesome isn't it)

Troy: Well it's either this or stare at the wall. I'll pick this.

---

As Tesla flipped the knife of her favor in the air, the knife reaching about head height before falling, Tesla catching the handle and flipping it up again. The store owner approaches Tesla from behind.

Owner: Mam, you shouldn't do that.

As he neared Tesla gripped the handle, spinning around holding the knife to the man throat.

Owner: W-wait...
Tesla: This store was recently robbed.
Owner: ...what?
Tesla: The security camera is busted. The glass to this case has been removed forcefully, the clean up was sloppy, there are small pieces of glass still in the case and on the floor.
Owner: So what?
Tesla: Nothing is missing. What kind of crook breaks into a store, breaks the glass and camera only not to take anything.
Owner: I scared him off.

Tesla held the man at knife point for a second, while the mans claim was possible, it wasn't likely.

Tesla: Show me your hands.

The shop owner seems to hesitate.

Owner: Look I've been robbed once today. Just leave my store.
Tesla: Not until you show me your hands.

The man sudden reached for his own knife. Tesla counters easily, stabs the man in the shoulder and kicks the back of his knee to force him down, Tesla takes the knife and uses the handle end, striking the man in the back of the head, knocking him out. She checks his hands herself, finding the mans right hand all cut up.

Tesla: I knew you was still here.

Normally she'd slit the guys throat, but seeing most of the peoples with with excluding Cat doesn't approve of killing, this seemed the better way to go. Tesla walked to the counter, hopping over it and making her way to the back, finding a cloth along the way and using it to wipe the knife off. In a back room she finds the real shop owner tied up and gagged. She cuts him loose and ungags him.

Tesla: The bugler is injured and knocked out up front. It's best you close shop for the day and call your local authorities. You may need new floor mats, blood stains usually don't come out, sorry.
Shop Owner: That's quite ok mam, you may of just saved my life. That guy said he'd deal with me after he took care of the visitor that walked in up front. I'm indebted to you, how can I repay you?

Tesla thought for a moment.

Tesla: Do you do specialized engravings?
Shop Owner: Yes.
Tesla: I want to purchase this knife, and I have some engravings in mind I'd like to have.
Shop Owner: For what you did, I'll do it all for you no charge, you don't even have to pay for the knife itself.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 1:40 am

Chuck: He never said there isn't a combined tournament. The top 4 placing teams in each tournament will be pooled together for a schoolyard pick tournament. 8 teams, double elimination, teams pick the day after the women's tournament then get about a 3 days to gameplan and then it's another double elimination tournament.
Kenny: We have these kinds of tournament once a month. The winning teams of the gender tournaments get $800 in cash prizes to split along with bronze trophies, then the mixed tournament has $1600 to split and platinum trophies. There are also tournament prizes based on stats with bronze and platinum trophies. MVP, comeback kid, sixth man, defensive player, scoring king, etc.
James: Smaller in size or less players? We are smaller in size because we don't discriminate against size. If the player has talent, we'll accept him. We have less players because some of our guys were hurt in..."freak accidents" as the Brutes say. They would get hurt at work and our bigger guys worked with the Brutes so we got stuck undersized and low on people. If it wasn't for Jim, we wouldn't even be in the tournament.
Jim: How many players were hurt?
James: ...4...our 2 centers and our 2 power forwards. All were hurt after sign ups but before rosters were finalized. I think the Brutes saw our athleticism and jump shots in practice and knew they couldn't win. However, we have no proof.

---

James: You know we have a shooting range for target practice, right? You'd have to get permission from General Lee to use a gun and go through training but it seems more up your alley than reading. There are also combat training courses available so you don't have to flat out brawl, could give you an advantage when we finally face those Mutants in battle.

James leaves the library now and heads for the elevator to bring some books to Paige.

---

Suzuna and Bobby are well on their way to victory in the tournament, bringing down Larry first and are now working on Patrick.

Suzuna: It's your turn Patrick, you should make a move before you are taken down.

Suzuna has a large amount of defensive monsters and Bobby has a large army of weak offensive monsters. However, Bobby is set up to bring out a powerful monster next. Patrick is just stuck playing it defensive.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 2:12 am

Jean: These brutes sounds like a mean team that'll do whatever is necessary to win. Do they often try anything during the actual game itself to take out opposing players?

---

Troy: Shooting ranges and combat training huh, now that sounds more fun.

Troy wasn't long dropping the book and heading out of the library.

---

Tesla returns to the apartment, she was a bit late being around 20 minutes instead of 10-15, but she doubted Serena had minded to much. She enters seeing Serena in the kitchen.

Tesla: Food smells good.

She takes a seat.

Tesla: Well I got a now customized throwing knife waiting for me in the morning. Hopefully I won't have to abandon this one.

---

Paige was resting until the sounds of someone coming had woken her up. She see's it's James again and smiles.

Paige: Hey James, come on over, pull up a seat if you want. Say what's you got with you there honey?

Paige seemed to be getting back to her usually self again. When she was hurt and hospitalized she'd cut back on the cute names, but the more she rested the more energetic and cheerful she was getting.

---

By now with no more visitors Sandra had fallen asleep, despite a rough start to the day though, it was clear she was sleeping happily now. Looking forward to everything she has the opportunity to learn with Kai and Heat agreeing to train her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 2:49 am

James: No, the referees will follow the rules exactly. The Brutes used to always try to charge everybody and make them move but Jim changed that.
Jim: And it's our turn again.

The teams for the next match head to the court. Jim lines up for another jump ball with a bigger man. Jim wins it again and the team scores fast. They had a similar plan as with the Brutes since the teams had a similar style of play, it's just that the other team wouldn't try to charge all the time.

---

Serena: The ham will still take another 30 minutes or so. I didn't even start on the vegetables yet other than just getting the potatoes started.

---

James: I took out some books for you.

James puts a bag on his lap as he was sitting next to page. He peeks in it.

James: Let's see what I have in here...

James takes out the pile of books. As he reads the names, he hands them to Paigs.

James: And these last 2 are for me, it will be boring while just recovering.

The 2 books for James were Detective Shin and Dark Wars.

---

By now the Magic tournament was over. Suzuna and Bobby won. Victor congratulates them as they collect their prizes.

Bobby: Thanks Victor.
Victor: By the way, we have apartments assigned. Looks like we are roommates again Bobby. Suzuna, you are with Reina. Go find her, she's probably at the archery range.
Bobby: Cool. This will be fun.
Suzuna: Thanks Victor, I'll go find her.

Victor hands a key to Suzuna. Suzuna heads off to find the archery range while Victor and Bobby go to find the others.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 7:18 pm

Tesla: Seems I shouldn't of resolved the situation so fast.

---

Jean this time has a up close look at a full game. As things get going Jean soon finds herself cheering Jim's team on.

---

Paige was looking at the books.

Paige: Dragon Blast, Ultimate Battle, Mystic Orb, a lot of fantasy action books, I like that. I see you have Dark Wars, I love that book. Well thanks a lot Jamesy, these will help pass the time a lot. Smile 

---

At the range the archers are taking a break.

Mia: Good practice girls. Reina you've been doing excellent. you are truly highly skilled.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 9:57 pm

James: I also got these.

James takes out an old school CD player with headphones and a bunch of music CDs. 3 Within Temptation CDs, 3 Flyleaf CDs, a Linkin Park CD, and an Of Monsters and Men CD. The CD player doesn't use batteries, it was adapted to plug into the wall.

James: I explained to the librarian that you are stuck here for a while and she let me bring these to you. I can swap out the CDs as you please.

---

Reina: I've been practicing for years.

Suzuna then walks in the archer range. She heads over to Reina.

Suzuna: We've been assigned to stay together while we are here, in an apartment.
Reina: Thanks. Before we head there, let's get me some new clothes. I only had time to grab my bow and large arrow supply.

Reina opens the metal box on her back that she carried and revealed all of her arrows, a seemingly infinite supply, and they were of 3 different types. Plastic tips for practice, metal tips for fighting enemies, and flint tips for when she needed more control.

Suzuna: Right. I don't need clothes, I have plenty but we can stop for you.

Suzuna and Reina leave the archery range to head to that same clothing store. Reina is looking for clothes similar to the archers, and also considering brown, blue, and even pink.

---

Victor and Bobby find Kai and Heat soon after they leave.

Victor: Hey. Kai, Heat we have apartment assignments for you 2.
Heat: What are they?
Victor: Kai, you are assigned with Kunoichi. Here are your keys. Heat, you are assigned with Gale. Here are your Keys.

Victor hands them the keys as they talk.

Victor: And that's everybody except Hawkeye and Clinger, Sandra and Jean, and Jim and Gandalf. I wonder where they are...
Clinger: Right here.

Clinger, Gandalf and Hawkeye pop up right behind Victor and Bobby.

Bobby: Well that's convenient.
Victor: Gandalf, you get an apartment with Bobby. Hawkeye, you get one with Clinger.

Victor hands them the keys.

Victor: Jim is probably playing basketball. I know Sandra is in the hospital, we will see if Jean is there. As for Kunoichi and Gale, you can have fun finding them.

Victor and Bobby head for the hospital while Gandalf heads for the basketball court he saw.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 10:51 pm

Paige: You are really getting to know me all to well Jamesy. How about you put on Within Temptation to start off, please.

It wasn't every day Paige got to be treated so nicely, especially rare out on the field. To see James do all this for her reminded her just how close she, Jesse, and James had become outside the job.

---

While watching the game Jean eventually spots Gandalf as he came looking for Jim, he appeared on the opposite side of the court from her. Jean decided to call out to him through her powers.

Jean: Gandalf, look across the court, first row. Come join me.

Jean usually tried not to be to nosy around the group and kept the usage of her power low.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 11:10 pm

James had put the CD player on the bed for Paige so she could put the next CDs in herself. He puts the CD in but doesn't press play.

James: I will swap the CDs for different ones when you feel like it. Enjoy your night.

James leaves the room after Paige says goodnight in one of her cute ways. He heads for the sleeping quarters with his books and tries to find his assignment. He ends up looking at a clipboard.

James: Let's see...ah, room 1 in section E. Says I'm with...Troy? And Titus? And Jenny too, oh yeah she gets let out tonight. Her condition improved at a record pace and-

James is cut off by Jenny, who happened to be standing right behind him.

---

Cullen's group returned to the base by now, along with Jesse's group. Cullen is talking to Lee on the radio.

Cullen: I followed the path the mutants took into the mountains at the far corner of the Red Lands. On the other side of the mountain, the trail completely disappeared. However, there were footprints leading into it. Literally into it, cut off by the side of the mountain. I saw a half of a footprint.

---

Gandalf waves at Jean then walks over.

Gandalf: I see Jim is playing Basketball. By the way, Victor and Bobby just went to visit Sandra to look for you.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 11:32 pm

Jenny: And what?  Soldier boy.

She didn't know James, nor did she care to get to know. She was interested in what James was about to say however.

---

Lee responds via speaking into his own radio.

Lee: That is strange, it's hard to ever tell what these mutants are up to.  For all we knew they have a base literally inside the mountain using a mutant like Reina to open the passage.

---

Jean: I was there then um... kinda got worked up over Sandra's passive attitude about her injuries and... kinda stormed out on her.

It was clear to Gandalf that Jean felt bad about leaving Sandra.

Jean: I came outside and went to the park, from there I could see the game and when I got closer, I met Jim and the team he's playing with.  I've been here since.

---

Paige put on her favorite CD to start and laid back on her bed, enjoying the music.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 2:43 am

James: And you are supposed to be dead. You were lucky some of my men from a scout team found you.

James had to quickly come up with an answer that's the truth since Lee didn't want Jenny to know about her getting a power.

James: Anyway, our sleeping quarters are this way.

James starts to lead Jenny down the mess of halls. The sleeping quarters were like a maze, Jenny was lucky that James was there to show her the way.

---

Cullen: With your permission, I'd like to bring back a couple of prisoners for interrogation. They are members of Dean's army, perhaps they would know where the mutants went.

---

Gandalf: It is best if you return to Sandra for now. I shall let Jim know where you went.

Gandalf waved Jean off to go and took her seat. Meanwhile, Jim didn't notice that Jean left. He was focused on the game and his team was up 25-20 with 1 minute left in the half.

---

Bobby and Victor quietly enter Sandra's room. They made sure that they didn't wake Sandra up as she was fast asleep and sit down in a couple of chairs across from her bed.

---

By now, Serena is done cooking. She made the dinner large enough to have leftovers for lunch but not so big that it was too much for them to eat in a timely fashion. There was ham, mashed potatoes (spiced with salt+pepper, has the skins), corn on the cob, and even some corn bread. The corn bread cooked in the second part of the double oven.

Serena: Dinner is on the table.

---

Heat and Kai managed to make it to Zeik's house by just guessing and looking through the window. Kai presses the doorbell, jumping Zeik.

Zeik: ...I'll never get used to that...

Zeik opens the door, letting Heat and Kai in.

Zeik: Ah hello Heat and Kai.
Katy: Heat Delfino and Kaihime Nakamura?
Kai: Yes...how do you know who we are?
Katy: I'm Katy Flowers, I was trained by both of you. Heat taught me how to fire a gun, Kai taught me medical and stealth.
Heat: Wait a minute, General Lee said you were executed for treason.
Katy: That's the thing, I was giving information to Victor and when General Lee found out, he had me test the superhuman formula in the early stages. It backfired and only got me half-way to animal morphing.
Kai: You poor girl. Lee tricked me into experimenting the formula that worked, I have the power to control electricity now.
Heat: So that bastard lied to cover up a failure. He has to go down. I'm gonna kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 3:11 am

Lee: Ah you have captured some of their men, fine work indeed. You have my full support to bring them in for interrogation.

---

Jenny: Should be dead. There are many times all of us should died. Luck has nothing to do with it, it was simply my faith that I would live to see another day.

---

Jean is able to get back to the hospital quickly after leaving the game. She didn't know if Jim would be disappointed that she missed the end of the game, but Gangalf had the right idea, Jean should be there for her sister. When Jean is able to get up to the room she seen Sandra was sleeping, but also spotted Victor and Bobby. She went over and spoke in a low voice.

Jean: Hey guys, why are you here?

---

Tesla came out to see quite a fine meal cooked up.

Tesla: Well this looks like one of the nicest meals I've had in a while.

Tesla took a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 4:54 am

Cullen: Yes sir. I'll leave Lieutenant Jesse Rocket in charge.

---

James: No, you literally should be dead. 10 more minutes out there and you wouldn't have survived the trip.

James reaches the door to the sleeping quarters. He opens it with a key. Inside, he finds a beat up Troy and Titus. However Titus seems to be civilized, reading a book.

James: ...combat training?

The question was directed at Troy. Meanwhile, Jenny appeared to head straight for Titus.

---

Sandra woke up from Jean closing the door too hard. Victor noticed this so he went over to Sandra while Bobby talked to Jean.

Bobby: You and Sandra were assigned an apartment together for when she gets out. You can stay there if you'd prefer it.

---

Victor: Hey Sandra. I heard of your troubles on the trip. While it showed a lot of heart, you need to think ahead more often.

---

Dean and Katarina are sleeping now. They had a small dinner but both were tired so they went to sleep in separate rooms, of course. In Dean's dream...

Dean is standing facing a glowing figure with all white hair, and a full beard (with mustache).

Figure: I see. So Carson's power went to his head and Troy's personality had him betray you.
Dean: Yes.
Figure: I gave you part of my power to save the world. Remember, you are doing the work of God. General Lee must be stopped, if he wins the war the world will be purgatory. When it is time to face him, a small group of Christian soldiers will step in and keep the fight between Lee and anybody that is there.
Dean: I understand, God.
God: It is good that you are making allies every time you go somewhere. As long as you have Kai on your side, Heat will not betray you. And remember, Kunoichi has my wisdom. It is not a power but you cannot fool her.
Dean: How long until we must leave?
God: 2 weeks. Kai's leg will be healed by then and Sandra will be mobile. Any longer and you won't make it before Captain Paige Dias is back in action, she will make the fight harder.
Dean: I will not let you down.
God: One more thing. Captain Dias might be back sooner than expected, I cannot watch Lee's scientists all the time. They might make a healing serum.
Dean: That's not good.
God: Just remember, we can only speak in dreams because the powers are linked. If the situation is desperate, I'll have Jean warn you. I must stop now, Serena is praying.

God cuts the dream short then and Dean is having a more normal (but still strange) dream. He and Katarina are walking through a field of flowers, with Cat following them to make sure nothing happens. As soon as trouble appears, Cat jumps into action and starts fighting the enemies who happen to be Lee's soldiers.

---

Serena: Cooking is my specialty. There is nothing I'm better at.

Serena took a seat at the table and started to pray silently with her eyes closed.

---

Suzuna and Reina have just left the clothing store. Reina, like Serena, had to pay in one gold coin and got change back.

Reina: That was unusual.
Suzuna: Gold is rare here. I wound up here in the Red Lands after the Earthquake but I chose to head to you after seeing the chaos.
Reina: That makes sense.

---

Heat: By the way Gale, we are roommates.
Kai: As are we, Kunoichi.
Zeik: Speaking of that, according to this clock, it's getting late. It would be a good idea to get some sleep. I'll buy new clothes tomorrow.
Heat: I'll join you then.
Gale: I shall be included. My clothing is getting worn and old.
Katy: Kunoichi, Kai, what do you think of having lunch while they are doing that?
Kai: Sounds good to me.
Kunoichi: Yeah! Girl's day out!

Kai, Kunoichi, Gale, and Heat leave while Katy and Zeik head to their rooms to sleep.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 12:13 pm

Troy: You could say that...

Titus was proud to see Jenny back up.

Titus: Hows my girl.
Jenny: Back and ready for action.
Titus: Really now.

Even Titus seemed surprised she was healed this fast. He agreed to her getting a power, but to heal so quickly was still a shock.

---

Jean: Alright, thanks. I'll use it to sleep.

---

Sandra: I know. I guess I never made the best decision back there. I've realized I can't keep pushing along at the pace I'm going. I promise that if anything else happens, I won't try to hide it or pass it off as nothing.

---

Tesla wasn't one for praying or faith in god, she'd seen to much evil and spilled to much blood over the years. She would respected Serena though and wait for her to finish before starting to eat, so not to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 2:01 pm

Cullen debriefted Jesse then got on a helicopter with Riot Shield Man, Knife Man Guy, and some guards. This was a slower helicopter armed with guns.

Cullen: Take me to General Lee's base.

---

James: The soldiers won't take training easy on you. It's because opponents in battle won't stop and say sorry if you get hurt.

---

Victor: Rest up. I don't think we have much time until we have to go.

Victor then takes a lollipop (one of the oversized ones) out of nowhere and hands it to Sandra.

Bobby: Hey Victor, where did you get that lollipop?
Victor: I...don't know.

---

Jim's team won the game by now, 50-49. They are heading back to the bench.

Gandalf: Greetings, Jim.
Jim: Oh hello Gandalf, where is Jean?
Gandalf: She went back to visit Sandra. By the way, we are staying in the same apartment while we are here.
Jim: Good to know.

---

Serena didn't take that long praying. It was just a custom she was used to. The 2 of them start dishing out their food and eating.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 2:47 pm

(What about Johnny XD)

---

Troy: I know I wouldn't, that's for damn sure.

Troy looked over to Titus and Jenny.

Troy: So hows the birds.

The two just completely ignored him.

---

Sandra: Thanks Victor!

Having a big lollipop put a smile on Sandra's face, been a while since she'd had something sweet like that.

Sandra: I'll be sure to rest up and get better, don't worry.

---

Jean was given the apartment number and key, she would soon go to bed, but first she wanted a bit of time alone with Sandra to apologize to her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 4:19 pm

(Johnny knows nothing about the red lands, no reason to take a risk with him)

Serena finished eating first. While she took her time, Tesla was taking even more time, enjoying the meal. It was a lot better than the food in the restaurants around the red lands.

Serena: Do you mind doing the dishes?

---

Victor: Good. Bobby, let's go now.

Victor and Bobby leave the room to give Sandra and Jean some alone time. They decided to head to the apartment and get some sleep since they had the longer journey in a shorter period of time.

---

James ignores Troy at this point, heading to Titus and Jenny. He speaks to Titus.

James: You know what to do in the morning.

James was referring to Titus taking Jenny to the labs for the superhuman serum. They didn't get it yet and General Lee arranged for it to take place then.

James: And Troy, if you know what's good for you, don't try to sneak a peek when Jenny is changing.

James then heads over to his bed, the one against the window. He opens the window, allowing a cool breeze to come through then changes and climbs into bed. The sleeping quarters were simple, a room with beds was separated from a room with a couch by a wall without a door. There was also a small bathroom with just a toilet, sink, and mirror for if people had to go or get a drink in the middle of the night. The rooms started to cool off fast, just how James liked it. If Troy got too cold, James didn't care. Troy couldn't get to the window without climbing on James. The temperature change did seem to annoy Troy since he had the window closed to keep the rooms warm.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 5:35 pm

Tesla: Since you've cooked such a fantastic meal, I'll manage that tonight. However, don't go making a habit out of asking.

---

When Bobby and Victor left Jean took a seat at the edge of Sandra's bed.

Jean: Sandra, I wanted to say I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to snap at you like I did, I just don't want to see anything bad happen to you.

Sandra paused for a second.

Sandra: I'm not mad sis. In all honesty I probably had it coming. I was being careless, who knows what would of happened if I kept going down that road.

Sandra motioned for Jean to come closer and the two sisters hugged to make up.

Sandra: Now go get some sleep sis. I'm going to start looking after myself, so you need to keep looking after yourself as well.
Jean *gave a nod* Right. I'll do some shopping in the morning and get some cloths. I'll come back and help you change.
Sandra: Sounds great.

Sandra went back to licking her lollipop.

Jean: Should I stay until you finish that thing? Don't want you choking.
Sandra: This won't be small enough to fit into my mouth for some time. Besides, I promise I'll lay it down if I get tired. So you can go get your sleep, I'll be fine.
Jean: Alright, if you say so. I'll be back in the morning. Goodnight sis.
Sandra: Goodnight.

Having made up for what happened earlier, Jean left to go to the apartment to go to bed. Sandra was alone now, but it was no big deal. She'd lick the lollipop for a while then go back to bed herself.

---

Titus and Jenny was talking among themselves. Troy while annoyed by the window being open, couldn't really do much. Not like he could start a fight in the middle of a army base. He decided to just go to bed, not even changing first.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 3:17 am

Serena: Thanks. That long hike took a lot of my energy.

Serena brings her dishes to the kitchen sink and helps put away the leftovers before slowly making her way to her bed. She changed to pajamas first then went to sleep. Tesla could tell that she didn't have the endurance or speed that she used to have 10 or 15 years ago but Serena still had a lot of strength.

---

Jim: Alright guys, 2 more wins is all we need.
James: This is amazing. They can't stop you.
Jim: It's because I want to win. We have desire, it's the ultimate ability.
Gandalf: I love watching games. I shall stay here until you are done. I believe Jean will be sleeping by then.
Jim: That's fine, we'll teach her tomorrow then. Is there another court?
Kenny: Yes, there are a few around.

---

We skip ahead to morning. Jim's team won the tournament with Jim winning MVP&Scoring King, James won Defensive Player, and the 6th man of the second place team won 6th man. In Lee's base, Cullen is just arriving. Lee is already waiting in an interrogation room and Cullen has to push past soldiers heading for a late breakfast to make it.

Cullen: Sorry I'm tardy, General Lee. The halls were packed. These are Knife Man Guy and Riot Shield Man according to my sources, they used to work for Adrien Carson.

---

Titus and Jenny already got the serum and they are being watched by the scientists for any changes. The scientists have orders to call in Lee if things go in the wrong direction. James is back with Paige however. Paige is sleeping but James is just waiting for her to wake up.

---

It is early morning in the red lands. Jim, his basketball team, and Jean are already up and at one of the side basketball courts. Jim knocked on Jean's apartment door to get her up early. It is a little chilly there, about 60 degrees Fahrenheit.

---

Heat and Kai are visiting Sandra again, this time they brought Kunoichi along because she wanted to see Sandra after hearing what happened. Kai is wearing a green dress today, this one being more revealing than the last but not explicit. Kunoichi just looks like a school girl in tight black jeans, a black long-sleeve shirt under a black Head Phones President shirt, and a black belt with silver-looking fake studs. Kunoichi's hair is down this time and now clearly goes just below her shoulders, while Kai's is up in a messy pony tail. Heat is in his usual clothes since he had nothing else to wear.

Kai: How are you feeling today?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 6:32 pm

Lee: Carson was leader of the red lands before his death. If you had indeed tracked them to the red lands, then he would know where they are. Since we can't ask him, asking his soldiers are the next best thing.

Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy was both tied up and being awakened. Lee dismissed any additional help that was around leaving himself and Cullen.

Lee: Riot Shield Man, Knife Man Guy. I am General Lee. If you wish to share yourself a lot of pain, you will tell me where the mutants was going, and how to get to them.

Lee was straight to the point with the prisoners.

---

After several more minutes of waiting Paige starts to stir as she wakes up. Looking the first thing she spots is James.

Paige: James? *yawns* Well hello sweety, your here early.

---

No changes was happening with Titus and Jenny at this time. They probably needed to exert themselves and show either and or determination. The abilities Paige and Cullen has first surfaced in tough training sessions.

---

Sandra: A bit better. I feel a little better every day, though I haven't moved from this bed since getting here, outside nurses helping me to the bathroom. After more then a day I'm feeling a bit stiff, but I guess that's to be expected being laid up.

Sandra was still in her same cloth which was dirty by now, but otherwise she seemed to be kept clean.

Sandra: I hope Jean remembers. She said she'd pick up a change of cloth today. I really need to get out of what I'm wearing.

---

Jean had a chill in her due to how cool it was.

Jean: So we start practice today. Are these arenas always this chilly?

Jean was failing to take into account that her body would warm up as she played.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 12:59 am

Riot Shield Man: Riot Shield Man doesn't know. Riot Shield Man only knows it was a town in the red lands.

Lee gets ready to punch Riot Shield Man but Cullen grabs his arm. Cullen simply did it to stop Lee, not intending to hurt or disrespect him.

Cullen: Hold on. That was the truth. Riot Shield Man knows nothing, Knife Man Guy was always the smart one.
Riot Shield Man: YOU SHALL NOT DISRESPECT RIOT SHIELD MAN!

Cullen punches Riot Shield Man in the face.

Cullen: Don't disrespect us. I saved you from one of Lee's punches, you earned that one.

---

James: No, you are up late.

---

Kunoichi: I came prepared!

Kunoichi takes off her backpack (a school one, with 2 straps. It was also black with a red Head Phones President logo) and unzips it. She takes out a red dress and gives it to Sandra.

Kunoichi: It's a little small for Kai but a little long for me, it should fit you fine.

Sandra doesn't fail to notice the same logo on the t-shirt and the backpack. Curiosity starts to get the best of her.

---

Jim: You will warm up as you start to move around. Start with dribbling, just repeat what I'm doing.

Jim uses his right hand to dribble the ball. He is simply bouncing the ball on the ground and hitting it back down with his palm.

Jim: As you get used to it, you can start to move around like this. Remember to hit the ball slightly in the direction you are going in if you are walking, and farther if you are running.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 1:33 am

Lee turned his focus to Knife Man Guy.

Lee: You have anything to say?

Lee was ready to use whatever force or tactic necessary. If Knife Man Guy doesn't talk, they will rough him up a bit. If still nothing, Lee will go as far as to torture Riot Shied Man to get Knife Man Guy to open up.

---

Paige: Oh I am? What time is it?

---

Kunoichi pulls the curtain closed that surrounds Sandra's bed. All beds have these for privacy purposes and the girls give Sandra a hand when needed to get into the new dress. They get her into some fresh clothing quickly and pulls the curtain back open.

Sandra: Thanks, feels like it fits great. Say Kunoichi if you don't mind me asking, what's the meaning of that logo that's on so much of your stuff?

---

Jean: Alright.

Jean starts trying to copy Jim but it takes her a while to start getting used to it. At first she hit the ball to soft for it to keep bouncing up, and a few times she inadvertently bounced the ball away from her. Jean thought she'd get dribbling down pat in no time, but it took more practice then she figured.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 2:30 am

(kind of hard for Kai to help via wheelchair, more Kunoichi helped)

Kunoichi: It's the logo of my favorite band, Head Phones President.
Kai: By the way Sandra, you should bend your knees at times. You don't want to lose all of your strength there.

---

James: About 9:30.

James used military time to tell Paige what time it is. It made things quicker, not having to say PM.

---

Knife Man Guy doesn't answer Lee's question. He knew Lee was the enemy so he didn't want to say a thing.

---

Jean starts to get the hang of dribbling. She can move around semi-effectively.

Jim: Good. Now I want you to dribble while moving around, then stop and take a shot. I will be defending said shot but I won't go all out yet. I won't jump, I'll only put my arms up.

Jim didn't want Jean to get used to shooting without some kind of defense, it wouldn't work out in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next