The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 1:09 am

Bobby: Continue on the journey, Serena will need you guys.
Suzuna: Don't worry about me. Worrying will lead to mistakes and failures.
Bobby: Well said. Let's go.

Bobby lifts Suzuna to carry her and starts running to Twilight Town.

---

While climbing the face of the mountain, Cat notices Troy grab a loose rock out of the corner of her eye. Before he can fall, he is caught by his own shadow.

Cat: Be careful down there.

---

Hawkeye is seen talking on the phone at his house, in a separate room from Victor's group.

Hawkeye: Are you certain? Understood.

Hawkeye hangs up the phone and calls Clinger.

Hawekeye: Slight change of plan. The red rocket will be sent out first.
Clinger: Really? Alright.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 11:04 am

Jean: Well you heard the man. If Bobby says they'll be alright, then we have to trust him. Come, lets get a move on.

Jean and the girl get up front of the wagon. Jean's new to this area, so it's best she had a guide to help. Jean gets the horses moving and they continue down the path.

Troy: Yeah... thanks.

Troy grabs a sturdy rock and breaths a sigh of relieve, before starting to climb again.

As morning slowly faded away to noon, the scientist returns to Lee's office.

Lee: Right on time, I like that. Come, it's time to pay Kai a visit.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 2:06 pm

Bobby and Suzuna are now in the doctor's office, waiting on a guy who cut into his leg while cutting wood. The man walks out and the doctor speaks up.

Doctor: Next?

Bobby carries Suzuna in.

Doctor: What's wrong with her?
Bobby: She had to get stitches in the red lands. This morning she turned pale and I feared she wouldn't make it back to Bloomingdale.
Doctor: Wait...Suzuna? I'll check her out, you can stay here.

The doctor takes Suzuna's bandages off.

Doctor: Quality work here. However you lost a lot of blood, the travel from the red lands to here took a lot more energy than usual and you are running a fever. It would be best if you rest for a few days.
Bobby: Thanks.

The doctor re-bandages Suzuna, this time they were soaked in water.

Doctor: Suzuna, you will be able to see again by tomorrow. You are a fast healer. Just take things easy for a while.
Suzuna: Got it...
Bobby: Do you have a place to stay in town?
Suzuna: Yes. By the northern gate...this is where I lived...before joining Victor.

Bobby and Suzuna head to Victor's house.

---

Cat's group is eating lunch at the top of the mountain.

Cat: Going down will be much easier. Just don't be reckless.

Cat uses Troy's shadow to dump a bucket of water on his head.

Cat: And don't think I didn't see you looking at my ass like that.

---

Kai is confronted by the scientist and Lee.

Kai: So pretty much you want to experiment on me.
Scientist: If you put it that way, yes.
Kai: I will do it. It's so damn boring here. Nothing interesting is going on.

Kai clearly wasn't in the right state of mind to be making a decision like that but she went for it due to being extremely bored.

---

Kunoichi: By the way, did you check up on Kai today?
Heat: No. I couldn't risk it, I'm supposed to be at the docks.
Kunoichi: Don't you have some security cameras that you could log into and check on her that way?
Heat: I...never thought of that.
Kunoichi: Do it now.
Heat: Right, good idea.

Heat was keeping his cool. He went over to Kunoichi's computer and logged into the security system using an off-site security guard's password. He notices Lee and a scientist are talking to Kai and now taking her out of her room.

Heat: What the-
Kunoichi: Kai!

Heat follows them through the hallways and down to the labs, and he didn't fail to notice that a flying hamster fell on the floor dead due to a heart attack. Heat slams his hands on the desk.

Heat: That bastard. How could he take Kai like that without consulting me?
Gale: I do not comprehend. What is he doing?
Heat: There was a flying hamster there. He is turning Kai into a mutant, the one thing he wanted to get rid of so badly.
Kunoichi: Now do you see his true motives? He will stop at nothing to take over the world.
Heat: I do. Lee should have known that Kai wasn't in the right state of mind to make a decision like that.
Kunoichi: He knew. Lee just wants to take over the world by getting rid of the only thing that can stop him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 3:38 pm

Troy: Aww man. Is there anything you don't see?
Tesla: Not likely. Your better off just not acting like yourself till we reach Bloomingdale.

Lee was over watching as the scientist got ready to inject Kai. If this works, he'll have weapons on the mutants scale, weapons that don't need guns, ammo, or explosives. The best part of it all being, when their job is done, they could let the injection wear off, or let the soldiers drop dead, whichever. Get rid of whatever is left over, and done, the end to the mutants.

Kai was a strong soldier, however new soldiers can always be trained.

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 4:18 pm

Heat: So when Lee gets rid of the mutants...
Kunoichi: Yes, he will kill Kai.
Heat: Kai and I are comrades. I won't let him do that.
Kunoichi: Then we have no time to waste. We have to get Kai out of there ASAP.
Heat: Lee fucked up. I'm gonna kick his ass!
Gale: It would be most advantageous if we bring the mutant and evos along. The 3 of us don't have the manpower and they can create a distraction.
Heat: No. We will only bring Zeik. Lee has hundreds, maybe even thousands of soldiers. We just need to get Kai out then wait for her to recover before we go with a full scale attack.
Kunoichi: But how will we enter the labs?

Heat pulls a card out of his pocket.

Heat: I can get anywhere with this.

Heat, Kunoichi, and Gale head out of the house and get in Kunoichi's car. She drives them to the rebel base.

---

Cat: I could have let you fall to your death, just remember that when you consider trying to rape me.

---

Gandalf and Serena make it back to Bloomingdale. Serena is seen talking to the villagers with Gandalf listening to what they say. Serena makes it to the bandit.

Serena: Has anything odd been going on?

Serena asks the same question to everybody. One of the female villagers said that this one doesn't fit in and some others gave the same story, with Gandalf confirming that they aren't lying.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 5:08 pm

Bandit: I don't think so, though I'm fairly new to town.

They knew they could of been recognized as a odd face. So the bandit came with the story of being a traveler and new to the village.

Troy: Huh. I may be stupid but I don't have a death wise... wait.
Tesla: You just said all you needed to Troy.
Troy: Damnit.

Troy really couldn't wait for this trip to be over.

Meanwhile Jean was making good time, probably was going quite as fast as Bobby would of gone, but making alright time non the less. The girl up front with her was guiding the direction through any intersections they came at.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 11:59 pm

Gandalf could tell that the bandit was hiding the truth.

Gandalf: Where did you come from?

Gandalf was certain that he was the bandit but he had to make sure.

---

Kunoichi's base turns out to be Clinger's house. The small group quickly enters. Clinger is a guy wearing a dress and earrings for some reason.

Clinger: What's going on?
Kunoichi: Change of plans. We need Zeik.
Heat: Lee fucked up bad, I have to get Kai away from him.
Clinger: Really, what's going on?
Heat: You have a new ally. Kai and I are comrades, I see Lee's motives now. I won't let him take Kai away from me.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 12th 2013, 12:21 am

Bandit: Where I come from? I was born in what was once New Jersey, although I take it you want my current location. The last place I came from was a gang club a few miles from here. It was the dead of night, I spotted the glow from fires from behind the trees. When I got there, I thought I was going to die, what a mean bunch. But after offering everything I had pretty much down to the shirt on my back, they gave me refuge for the night and sent me on my way in the morning. I'm not going back there again, I tell you that.

The bandit was blending truth with fiction. It was true where he was born, it was true he came from the bandits camp. His reasons however was made up, and he was not a stay traveler. In reality the camp was all to deep within the woods to see the glow of a campfire. However the mix of truth and lie kept him relaxed, making his story appear more believable.

At this point Lee's main concern was the time it was taking with Kai.

Lee: Is there a quicker process? If this works, you'll have many more soldiers to do. At this rate it would take a while.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 12th 2013, 12:50 am

Gandalf: That was a lie. You aren't a simple traveler, you are one of the bandits.

The bandit panics, being cornered by Serena and Gandalf. Serena grabs hold of her ax and swings it at the bandit's head, intending to chop it off.

---

Scientist: No, we have to be careful. Too much of the serum and her body will shut down, too little and it will have no effect.

The scientist is carefully measuring the serum based on Kai's build. He is also mixing it with another chemical to make sure that Kai's immune system doesn't reject it, and the mix has to be precise. It is clear that it will take the scientist at least 30 minutes before he injects Kai, if not longer.

---

Kunoichi enters Hawkeye's house via the secret passage. She speaks to Hawkeye quickly and they call Zeik over.

Zeik: What's up.
Kunoichi: General Lee is going to make my friend Kai have powers like you guys. I know that if he does this, he will kill Kai. I want you to help us break her out of Lee's HQ.
Zeik: If it will get us out faster, I'll do it.
Kunoichi: Clinger can arrange for a closer dock if you'll help.
Zeik: Right. I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 12th 2013, 1:12 am

The bandit actually managed to avoid the ax, not by any measure of skill, he just flinched and ducked as he seen her throw the weapon, missing surprisingly out of dumb luck. Now on the ground, he looks up frightened. If he fights here he's dead, he's amazed he's alive now. If he heads back to camp he's probably dead as well, Titus isn't above killing over failure.

Bandit: I'm screwed, I'm so completely screwed. Please don't kill me, put me in jail, anything, I'll tell you everything I know, where the camp is, who the figure heads are. I don't wanna die.

Lee: Take your time if you absolutely must then. Soldiers are no good to me dead.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 15th 2013, 3:14 am

Serena had a total of one question for the bandit. She had to know how much time there was to prepare for an ambush.

Serena: How long until The Brotherhood attacks?

---

Kunoichi and Zeik head to Heat and Gale.

Zeik: Oh...it's you.
Heat: I know. Carson fucked up, I'm on your side now.
Kunoichi: How will we save Kai?
Heat: I have a 4-phase plan. Phase one...you, dressed up as a scientist slip Zeik into the hamster mix. Phase 2, Gale, dressed as a soldier runs to inform Lee that the mutants have been spotted in the prison hall to cause a prison break. Phase 3, Lee will contact me to try to get me to go. I will be shooting at the group of soldiers at the dock and respond that we are under heavy fire and I cannot go. As an effect of phase 3, Lee will head for the prison hall in order to try to stop the mutants. Phase 4 has Zeik and Kunoichi knocking out the scientists then taking Kai out. We will rendezvous at the beach house.
Clinger: What will I do?
Heat: I need you and Hawkeye to work on getting the fake I.D.s set, and to get the rest of the group to the beach house.
Kunoichi: What if Lee doesn't take the bait?
Heat: Then Zeik will have to lead him on a wild goose chase.

Heat hands his pass card to Kunoichi.

Heat: Let's get this rescue mission started.

---

Cat: We have to continue.
Katarina: Why are you so willing to help the Evos?
Cat: I know you love Dean because he's the only one who accepted us as a package. I hate to admit it but I...feel the same way.
Katarina: And what if we run into that Jenny girl again?
Cat: She will expect darkness. I'll let you surprise her. I might be evil but I'm not stupid
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 15th 2013, 6:18 pm

Bandit: I don't know exactly, I swear it.    I'm suppose to report what's happening in Bloomingdale to a messager outside town.   I then return quickly while he brings the news to the Brotherhood.    There was a few hours until my first report, and the messager wouldn't be expected late until a hour or so after that.   At that point they'll probably begin putting a attack together.     My best guess it you got till at least this afternoon, but probably after nightfall will be more likely, given they even attack at all.

Tesla and Troy was ready to move, Troy seeming to dislike the trip at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 16th 2013, 2:03 am

Gandalf: We already killed the messenger. How long without a messenger?

---

Heat gets in an armored hummer and drives towards the docks. He parks about 5 minutes away so he won't be suspicious. Meanwhile, Kunoichi and Gale have changed clothes and are at Lee's base.

Kunoichi: Give me 30 minutes. Be ready, I'll be telling you and Heat when phase 1 is done.
Gale: Understood. In 30 minutes, I shall be in the building and waiting to head to you.
Kunoichi: Good.

Kunoichi leaves the car and walks into Lee's base.

Kunoichi: Never thought I'd just walk in here.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 16th 2013, 6:25 pm

Bandit: The time frame is the same, no matter which one of us was late.     About 3 or 4 hours and if no word from either of us by then they'll start forming out their next move.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 3:58 am

Gandalf puts his sword to the bandit's neck.

Gandalf: Go report to your boss. It's die by me or have a chance at survival.

---

Kunoichi's phase in rescuing Kai went without problems. She took things carefully and ended up using 40 minutes. She speaks into a earpiece.

Kunoichi: Phase one is complete. Commence phase 2.

---

Gale starts running through the halls in a faked panicked state. He heads to the labs to find General Lee. During this time, Heat pulls his hummer up to the dock and prepares to fire on the soldiers.

---

Kai has had the serum injected and the scientist is waiting with Lee to see if a power emerges. Gale suddenly runs in.

Gale: General Lee, the mutants have been spotted in the prison hall! They are trying to break out their human soldiers!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 2:43 pm

The bandit gulps, frightened and gives a nod before running off.

Lee: What?

It was true the prison housed humans who disobeyed civilized law.   Lee was not expecting however the mutants to release them.    What was their plan, to cause chaos, spread Lee's troops thin so they could have a better chance to take over.

Lee: Soldier, you must prevent this escape.   I'll send you backup.

If signed looked good with Kai, she may be tested sooner then expected.   For now though, the soldiers will have to handle it.   Lee spoke into his earpiece ordering troops to the prison halls.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 3:24 pm

Heat starts firing at the soldiers. He heard what Gale said and he got Lee's orders.

Heat (to Lee): General Lee, it's chaos out here! We have rebels firing at us like crazy!

What wasn't part of Heat's plan is that other rebel groups joined in on the action and prevented soldiers from heading to Lee's HQ. A man runs up to Heat and joins him in the firing. They start a conversation without Heat's earpieces activated.

Rebel: Trying to distract Lee, eh?
Heat: Yeah, my friend is being experimented on. We have a small group trying to rescue her.
Rebel: I already contacted the other groups. You have backup.
Heat: Cool. What's your name?
Rebel: You can call me Bond. James Bond.
Heat: I'm Heat, I finally see what Lee is planning. Kai is my comrade, I won't let him just use her.
Bond: You sound serious. Let's do this. What rebel group are you with?
Heat: Kunoichi's.
Bond: The ones with the evos and mutant leader?
Heat: That's right.
Bond: Don't worry about taking out Lee. Just get Kai and your damn group out of here, you are our only hope. It's a matter of ammo and they have more.
Heat: Understood.

---

Gale leaves the lab room that Kai is in. As he passes Zeik and Kunoichi, he points at Zeik then shows 1 finger, then 5 fingers as a signal to head in after 15 minutes. This is to give Lee some time to follow if he has to. What Gale does when he's done is he ducks into a bathroom and changes into lab clothes so he can slip out later.

---

Serena: I'm getting the knights.
Gandalf: They failed before.
Serena: That was against an assassin and Cat.
Gandalf: Right. Go get them.
Serena: Thanks.

Serena rides off on the horse again and heads into Guardania. She rides up to the king.

Serena: I'm making a formal request that Guardania and Bloomingdale join forces for the next few days.
King: What's the issue?
Serena: The Brotherhood is coming fast. We don't have enough fighters, our reinforcements won't be back until it's dark.
King: I shall accept your request on one condition. My 3 best hunters get use of your royal hunting grounds for 2 hours.
Serena: It's a deal.
King: Then we will go. I'll stay here with 2 guards and the town locked up like normal. You get everybody else. They shall arrive in 30 minutes or less.
Serena: Thank you. I'll be heading back and warning the villagers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 4:24 pm

Lee gets the report from Heat.   Soldiers start calling in saying they are pinned down and everything is turning into a mess.   Lee's choices are becoming limited, if he go's to the prison cells, it leaves the scientist unguarded.  However more people joining the rebels would be troublesome as well.

Lee: Damn my men are tied up at the moment.   I've got to check out this prison situation.    Watch her (Kai) for signs, if she seems capable, tell her that her first orders are from to assist in preventing a escape.

Lee existed the labs and started making his way to the prisons to check things out first hand.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 4:52 pm

Gale and Kunoichi watch as Lee heads for the cells. Gale speaks up when he's out of earshot.

Gale: We have 20 minutes tops. Once he sees that there is nobody there, he'll rush back.
Kunoichi: Let's go.

Zeik transforms back into a human. The three of them head to Kai's room.

Scientist: What are you doing back-

The scientist is cut off by being knocked out by Zeik.

Kai: What's going on here?
Kunoichi: We have to get you out. Lee is just gonna use you then kill you.
Kai: I'm loyal to him.
Gale: I do not comprehend. Why are you loyal to a man hell bent on taking over the world?
Kai: Because that's how I was taught when I grew up. Lee is the leader.
Kunoichi: So you would betray Heat to stick with Lee? I have done favors for you, just do this one for me.
Kai: Heat is with you? Fine, just get me out. Let Heat explain.

Zeik and Gale help Kai into a wheelchair and Gale starts pushing it.

Zeik: We are on the second floor. We will take the stairs, waiting for the elevator is a waste of time.

The group starts to follow Zeik's route. Zeik knows it will take about 15 minutes to get out, and Lee might see them on the way so he doesn't want to waste any time.

---

Cat: I want us to keep going overnight. I know it sounds crazy and stupid but those bandits will be going there tonight.

Troy is about to question Cat and she explains, knowing he isn't smart.

Cat: If you were the leader of a group of bandits, would you want to attack a town that is assumed to be unguarded right away at the first night or would you want to wait a few days and let them build an army?

---

Girl: Slow down in this town, Sandra and Johnny are here.

The Evo caravan was making great time and set to be back to Bloomingdale by sunset.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 5:18 pm

Jean pulls into the next town, only question was where was the two staying.   In this instance Jean's telepathy was useful, knowing to look for Sandra she was able to locate her location quickly and get the two picked up.

Lee gets the prison in a little over 8 minutes to see nothing going on.    Realizing it was just a decoy, he quickly started making his way back.  The mutants was in the building, just not in the location reported.   Now Kai was priority.  Was it the mutants learned what was going on?

Tesla: It'll be more dangerous, but we should make it.   With your power of darkness and Troy to make light, it's doable.
Troy: *sigh* At least I don't have to bother with that damned tent.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 5:34 pm

As Zeik's group gets to the entrance, Lee catches them from behind. This was pure luck on Lee's part since he was just heading to the lab elevator.

Zeik: Oh shit.

Zeik tackles Kunoichi to the ground to avoid her getting shot in the head. The shot hits the glass door instead. Gale and Kai manage to get out the broken door before some metal doors come down to lock down the entrance.

Kunoichi: This isn't good.

---

Kai: We have to get them out.
Gale: No. It is most advantageous to head to the rendezvous point.
Kai: They are trapped with him. The ground-level entrances will be locked down.
Gale: Well do you feel a power working?
Kai: I need to get them out!
Gale: Just calm down for a minute. I don't want you to accidentally kill me.
Kai: Right...take me to Heat.
Gale: Understood. It is now my main objective to protect you.

Kai and Gale get into Kunoichi's car. Gale quickly drives to the docks and stops next to heat.

Gale: Get in!
Heat: That's my ride.
Bond: Expect the soldiers to be freed up soon. As the rebel groups run out of ammo, they will start to go back into hiding.

Heat gets into the back seat of the car. Gale speeds off before the soldiers can shoot the tires.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 5:50 pm

Lee see Ziek and Kunoichi.

Lee: It's true, you was not one of my soldiers.   

Lee points his gun to Kunoichi head, being far enough back not to be physically attacked.

Lee: Where have you taken Kai.

Lee's tone was one of seriousness.

The caravan was stopped outside a motel and a few minutes later Jean is seen coming back with Sandra and Johnny.    Jean wanted to ride in the back with Sandra, but seeing the horses seemed to listen well to Jean, Johnny wanted to keep her up front.    Johnny and Jean helped Sandra up, Jean seeming to be extra careful.   When Jean had Sandra tended to, Johnny go's up front to speak with the girl.

Johnny: If you was mam you can hop up in the back.   I'll help Jean back to Bloomingdale.   Besides I might be more help if we run into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 6:01 pm

Zeik whispers to Kunoichi.

Zeik: How fast are you?
Kunoichi: I'm not that fast but I''m quick.
Zeik: Good enough.

Kunoichi: Kai is going to a secret location.

Lee fires at Kunoichi but she gets up quick enough to avoid it. Zeik grabs her hand and pulls her along. Zeik starts leading Kunoichi up the stairs.

Kunoichi: Where are we going?
Zeik: The one place where he can't trap us.
Kunoichi: The roof? But the elevator would have been faster.
Zeik: Lee knows his way around the place and he can shut down the elevators.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 6:21 pm

Lee sends out the command to lock down the entire building.   Zuek isn't a idiot, he may be heading up, but he can still escape.    With rebels beginning to run out of ammo, more are more soldiers are slowly getting freed up.   Lee was already in pursuit of Ziek while commanding his men.

With Sandra and Johnny picked up the caravan was soon back on the move.   It was now Jean and Johnny up front with Sandra in the back with the other mutants.

Jean: You think she'll be safe back there?
Johnny: Should be.   Safer back there then out here at least.   I would try to avoid hard bumps if possible, but we can't afford to slow down.   Besides, she'd had time to rest and has assured us both she's ready for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 EmptyJune 19th 2013, 7:31 pm

Gale contacts Kunoichi as she and Zeik are running up the stairs.

Gale: Kunoichi, what's going on? Respond.
Kunoichi: We're trapped in Lee's base. Zeik is taking us to the roof, it's the only way to escape.
Gale: What are your orders? We almost made it to the rendezvous.
Kunoichi: Leave the city. Zeik and I will get out on our own.
Gale: I do not comprehend. Why would you make us leave?
Kunoichi: You have to get Kai out! Lee will search the city for her.
Gale: Understood.

Gale slams on the e-brake and does a 180 as he stops at the beach house. It is now clear that Kunoichi's car is a blue convertible that has been upgraded to handle high speeds and tight turns. Gale quickly brings Heat and Kai into the building.

---

Zeik: Don't be surprised if we have to fight our way to the roof.
Kunoichi: I know. How will we get down from there?
Zeik: You might not like it. We jump.
Kunoichi: That's suicide!
Zeik: That's what Lee will think. Remember my power, I'll take care of getting us down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next