The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars: The Role Play.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 4:12 pm

Florence: The only way to make sure this doesn't happen is to kill Damon ourselves. However, we do not have the manpower.
Leon: Then it is fate.
Hunter: What do you mean?
Leon: Florence or Jenny, and Xion, are destined to fight to determine the fate of the world. We are simply in place to turn the battle in the favor of the wolves. We have to make sure they get to Xion. Damon turned the battles in the favor of Xion by killing most of us wolves.
Florence: And then he turned it even more in the favor of Xion by adding those big vampires to hurt me. In my current condition, a bite from Xion would be a death blow.
Hunter 2: I hate to be the one who gives bad news but...only Lycaon's bloodline can kill Xion for good, using their blood.

This gave away something to Florence, and Olivia. This hunter knew some information that hunters would not know.

Florence: You are with Seika?
Hunter 2: Damon plans an attack to take your pups. Seika will take him out before it can happen, you take care of Xion. Between reviving Xion, messing with her plans and the mutant vampires, Damon has worried Seika. We don't want Damon's actions to continue.

The "hunter" disappears, cloaked in all black to block out the sunlight from his skin. Florence and Olivia hear a banging coming from a guest house. Inside, the hunter that the vampire replaced is tied up, hanging from a rope, and gagged. He got himself swinging to hit the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 4:46 pm

Olivia follows the banging, she enters the guest house armed and ready for a fight, but nobody except the hunter was there. Olivia uses a chair to reach the rope and uses her knife to cut it. The drop wasn't very far so the hunter was able to land fine, Olivia cuts the ropes binding him and removes the gag.

Olivia: Are you bitten?
Hunter: No.

Olivia checks to confirm this anyway, confirming he was in fact clean of any bite. She instructs him to get back with the rest of the group, who should either be at the shows, or soon finishing and heading back to rest. She then heads back outside with Florence and the others.

Olivia: Looks like one of them did manage to slip in. Back to the topic at hand though, lets say Seika knows what's going on. Isn't it a huge gamble to let Xion be revived in the first place? If she's betting on you guys, and you guys fail, it's pretty much over. It would seem wiser to somehow lure Damon into a ambush and avoid Xion ever coming back.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 5:24 pm

Jenny: If Damon kills us, it's over anyway. The only one able to kill him would be Seika herself. You are the only one able to kill Xion for good, leader.
Florence: No, there is one more with the proper speed to kill him and the right bloodline. You, Jenny.
Jenny: So...we are sisters?
Leon: Yes, separated at birth. Mr. Sanderson didn't want you to know but now you must know.
Florence: Back onto topic, the only way to be certain that we save the world is to kill Xion for good. It is up to you hunters, and the werewolves, to get Jenny and me there. We would likely get secret help from Seika and her followers.
Leon: We must prepare for this attack that is coming, for if Seika fails to stop Damon.
Florence: Correct. If this attack does come, we'll need Bernice's help. Olivia, I'll need your group to stay here, along with most of the wolves. You'll have 2 tow trucks here, Bernice will help me escape with the elderly and the young.

---

The vampire that informed Florence of the attack is now in Jun's club. He enters Jun's room, knocking first and Jun is now awake. He takes off his black clothes blocking his head and hands, revealing that he has silver hair and blue eyes.

Vampire: They know of Damon's planned ambush, Seika.
Jun: Good work. If we fail to cut him off, Florence and the pups will escape.
Vampire: If you kill Damon, you will be revivng Xion. You know that, correct?
Jun: Yes. However, it must be done. If Damon gets too powerful, he can't be stopped. And if we have a powerful Damon and Xion alive, it would be even worse.
Andy: So this is how you know they will escape if Damon's plan works. Arming the wolves with info.
Jun: It's for our own good. We're not working with them, we are just warning them of an attack. As soon as Damon and Xion are dead, I'm cutting the operation on the mutant vampires. If we are truly going to win, we have to keep it natural and without the help of power hungry vampires. Xion tried to use serums to mutate the vampires and he failed. Damon is repeating the mistakes of the past.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 6:05 pm

Olivia: Understood.

Olivia did wonder if Damon planned for a escape. Time would tell when, or if the attack happens.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 1:32 am

Florence: Let's get some sleep.

Florence, Jenny, and Leon leave Barret with Olivia.

Jenny: Why didn't anybody tell me about us being sisters?
Leon: I advised your biological father not to separate you. However, with his leadership duties, he only had the time for one kid. Florence was smaller but your biological mother said "One day she will lead us." With your biological mother set, your father sent you out to a different family. They were told to tell you when they were ready.
Jenny: I see. So they were never ready to give me up, and I won't give up on them.

---

Olivia naturally asks why Florence and Jenny don't have the same hair color or eye colors, now that she and Barret are alone. It was just a chance to learn more about the wolves.

Barret: Florence dyed her hair as a teenager. She was advised to do it so everybody knew that she will lead them. Jenny and Florence have the same natural hair color. As for the eyes, that is a mystery. I know that Florence's eyes are why her mother chose to keep her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 1:54 am

Olivia: So it's wolves with mismatched eyes like Florence that are set to be leader? Or is Florence a special case?

Olivia did wonder a little what the story behind the eyes where. Now that she was more comfortable around the wolves then when they first met, she was finding herself more open to asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 3:20 am

Barret: Florence's gray eye is a mystery. All I know is her mother, Leanne, knew she would lead us once she saw that eye. Every other leader before her did not have mismatched eyes, and we have never even seen a werewolf with a gray eye before.

Barret gets closer to Olivia and speaks quieter.

Barret: Between you and me, I think Florence's gray eye signifies that she is destined for big things. Killing Xion, saving the world, creating peace between humans and werewolves.

---

We skip ahead a few hours. Bernice, Matt, and Froy pull in with their trucks, and Bernice and Froy are towing vans. We now get a good look at Froy, he is Latino with a full (but shaved to be thin in width) beard. Jenny greets them for Florence, and Olivia is there.

Jenny: Thanks for bringing the vans, Bernice.
Bernice: No problem, cowgirl. Florence told me about Damon's planned attack and her counter so I knew we had to bring 'em.
Froy: Where is Florence?
Jenny: She's hurt thanks to those crazy super vampires and resting. Florence and I fell for a trap by the vampires, she sacrificed most of her arm strength to keep me going at 100%. She had 4 of those guys try to feed on her arms.
Bernice: That's the first thing Froy will teach your hunters, Olivia. How to avoid a berserk attacker. Instead of doing this at our base, we'll do it here.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 3:38 am

Olivia didn't know if the grey eye meant all that, but it sure did make you think that it signified something special. A few hours later Olivia was with Jenny to greet Bernice and her crew. Having the hunters learn how to avoid a berserk attacker seemed like a good place to start, especially if these berserk vampires was to start coming in abundance.

Olivia: Doing it here will be fine.

She hoped her men would become fast learners, some of these lessons may come handy come night.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 7:06 am

Froy: Matt, you know what to do.
Matt: Right.

Matt suddenly charges at Froy, who ducks under him while dodging to his (Froy's) right. Matt turns around and charges again, and Froy dodges to his left this time.

Froy: Matt isn't as fast or strong as the vampires but he makes a good substitute for the berserk factor. When facing a berserk opponent, it is important to dodge at the last second possible. This is because if you dodge early, he or she will follow your movements.

---

It is a stormy day so the civilians stay inside. Jun has brought in her group of vampires, to her room. This prevents Damon from knowing about the meeting. Jun knows that Damon is finishing up his meeting at this time, since it is convenient.

Jun: Men and women, we all believe that Damon is heading down the wrong road. Tomorrow, he will be walking into a trap...heading for the werewolf town. He's taking most of the vampires with him. Our mission is to cut Damon off and kill him, even though it means reviving Xion.
Vampire: That will be the end for us, right?
Jun: Possibly. However, this is for the good of vampire kind. We must learn from our mistakes, not make the same mistakes. It is up to Andy and me to kill Damon. The rest of you will be taking out his guards. Here are your weapons.

Jun opens up her closet and reveals a large rack of guns and clips of silver bullets. There are plenty for her group of 7 vampires, including Andy and herself, to avoid alerting Damon.

Jun: I have learned Damon well during my team as his second in command. He is smart but predictable, he wants to kidnap Florence's pups to try and lure her out.
Vampire: As per Seika's wishes, I alerted them of Xion's true weakness and Damon's attack.
Jun: If we fail, Florence will escape with the pups and elderly. However, we will not fail! Once Damon goes down, run as fast as you can. Get yourselves in here, lock the door, then get inside the safe room. I will lead Xion to the wolves. I know some shortcuts that he won't know given how much time has passed. Understood?
Vampires: Understood!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 3:18 pm

Damon had called his meeting together once again, we see the dead generals has already been replaced, there was even a vampire taking Jun's spot temporarily in the case Damon's instinct of betrayal was to turn out true. Of course none of these vampires was push overs, Damon only selects the highest rank of soldiers, ones with proven kill records and survival skills, with adequate power and/speed to move up to such high ranks.

Damon explained he'd been saving the vast majority of the beasts. His plan was to not attack the town from one direction, but to surround the town before moving in from all directions, cutting off any escape routes. When they circle he town the beasts was to be released, they will swarm the town in blind rage cause mayhem but more importantly, injuries. The vampires, including Damon himself, will move in more carefully to pick off the remains.

General: Sir what you are saying will require a lot of those beasts. How many do you have?
Damon: More then you think. My scientist store most of these beasts in rest tubes, where they remain asleep. The ones you've seen where but a handful to experiment with.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 5:02 pm

The vampires are informed that Damon will attack tonight and Jun gets an update through an earpiece, thanks to one of the band members.

Jun: Slight change of plans. Damon is attacking tonight, in 2 hours to be exact. Get your weapons, we have to move out.

The one issue with the placement of Jun's club is it's the farthest away from vampire territory, and Damon's is the closest. The group takes around 15 minutes preparing and getting onto a roof outside.

Jun: This is the fastest way we can take. The other vampires will be clogging the streets.

Jun takes the group jumping from rooftop to rooftop. They are able to make up ground on Damon, who they can see is making sure the scientists send the beasts to the right spots. When Damon turns to go to the woods, he sees Jun and Andy standing there, blocking his path. Damon's guards are already being fought by the other 5 vampires.

Jun: I thought you learned from the mistakes that past leaders made. If mutations have failed time after time, what makes you think they will work now? If Xion is known for betraying those who help him so he can get more power, what makes you think he is the answer to us winning?

Before Damon can answer, he is met with a clash by Andy. Andy proves to be just as strong as, if not stronger than, Damon.

Jun: We must go back to what worked in the beginning. No damn mutant vampires that belong in hell, no Xion. You have been ruining my plans from the start. Every failed plan.

Jun knows Damon too well, and she knew she just pissed him off. Andy lets him go, tripping him up and Jun gives a deadly, but not fatal, blow to his neck. Damon is just laughing at her now since his real plan worked. He is alive, and Jun spilled enough blood to revive Xion.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 5:50 pm

Damon was disappointed in Jun, she had played right into his hands.  Xion's resurrection was at hand, and with it, the destruction of all those who oppose the vampire race.   The world will soon be clocked in eternal darkness.

Damon: Our ultimate freedom is soon at hand, thanks to you Seika.

The best that could now happen would be Xion taking out Florence and Jenny, and if he died in the process, Damon wouldn't be opposed.

---

The hunters was taking not from Froy and Matt, even Olivia kept a eye open, as experienced as one can get, the opportunity to learn more is always present.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 12:12 am

Damon feels his cut sting, then start to burn.

Jun: I figured one of 2 things. Either you got Xion's DNA in you by being bitten by him, or you used some of your mutation serums. That's why I was prepared. While I might have played into your plans, I also played into my plans.

Jun unclips a glass bottle from her belt. Inside it is a red liquid. Damon knows it is werewolf blood but he also knows that Jun had no way to get it from Florence.

Jun: I dipped my knives in this before attacking you.

---

Froy looks up at the sky.

Froy: That's not good.

The land gets darker as more clouds cover the sky. It suddenly starts to downpour.

Jenny: Then it is time. Xion is being resurrected as we speak. Bernice, get the young and elderly out of here. Have a couple of the older wolves drive the vans.
Bernice: Gotcha, cowgirl. Froy, Matt, prepare to fight vampires!

Bernice begins to gather the young and elderly wolves, letting them know where they are going.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 2:04 am

Olivia: Seems the lessons are cut short.

With the legends about Xion looking true so far, it seems he'd been revived, or is being revived. Either way a battle is coming.

---

Damon didn't think this would kill him, it wasn't blood from any werewolf leader he was sure. It did anger him some, though he wasn't to surprised she'd use werewolf blood to help.

Damon: I am a little curious where you obtained that blood.

Damon stuck one of his blade into the ground and used it to stand back to his feet, the type of vampire he was, a injury doesn't stop him, they fight till they or their opponent die, or occasionally retreat. The rest of the battle field seemed even, some of his general had the edge over Seika's vampires, but some of her vampires had the edge over the generals.

Damon: However, whatever skills or connections you have does not excuse your treason. You realize what you've done is punishable by death.

Damon knew the wound weakened him some, but it should be fatal, at least not to him, even with that drop of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 4:28 am

Jun: My treason? You have been changing our attack plans behind my back. You betrayed me first, and I have reason to believe you would do it to anybody.

Damon's wound is slowly getting worse. He likely doesn't have more than a few hours to live.

Jun: You might be wondering, why are you getting weaker as time goes on? Who was the one werewolf that Florence didn't let us touch until very recently?

This got Damon thinking. On every attack he was part of, Florence never let him or any vampire get near Jenny.

Jun: It took a little planning but this is Jenny's blood. Jenny and Florence are twin sisters, it's why Florence never let us touch her. They aren't identical twins but Lycaon's blood runs in Jenny's body!

Jun clips the bottle back onto her belt then dips her knives back in it. She spins the knives in her hands before making a hit and run slash at Damon. Jun can now feel the ground start to crack around her and Damon.

Jun: It is time. Generals, stick to the plan!

Jun's generals, including Andy, start a retreat while firing silver bullets at Damon's generals. This keeps them at bay and allows them to make it to Jun's club unharmed, and get in her room, then the safe room.

---

Jenny: I have to get Florence.

Jenny leaves the group for about 5 minutes and comes back with Florence, who looks tired.

Jenny: It is time. Xion is being revived, as we speak.
Florence: What's the *yawn* plan for now?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 1:02 pm

Damon still had enough strength left to defend against the hit and run strike, he didn't need to take further damage, especially now knowing of Jenny. He had thought Lycaon's blood only ran within Florence, and that the eye was a tell of of this. When Jenny and her generals retreated, Damon gathered his men. They knew their leader was on bad shape, Damon insisted they had to return to base. Damon know even a small drop of Lycoaon blood would kill him in time. If he was to survive to see Xion's return, he may have a slim possibility still left.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 1:27 pm

(Jun did not escape, just her generals)

When they start their retreat, Jun starts attacking Damon's generals, also getting the blood in them. The blood effects the generals faster than Damon himself.

Jun: You didn't really think I would let you go that easily, did you? Even if you did live to see Xion, he would kill you unless you bowed down to him. It wouldn't work the other way around.

Jun clearly knows more than Damon thought. He had no clue about Jenny, or how Jun expected the attack on the wolves.

Jun: Getting information isn't just about contacts, it's also about remembering every detail, noticing every move made. This blood won't work so easily on Xion, he is too powerful for me. However, I always have a plan. Xion should be reviving, right about now.

Just as Jun finished saying that, Xion climbs out of the cracks in the ground right next to Damon. Jun creates some distance between herself and Xion, knowing his capabilities. She also puts her blades away so Xion doesn't think she is a threat at first.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 10:25 pm

(Oh I misunderstood.)

Damon realized resurrecting Xion would cost him his rank. Damon was willing to put his pride aside, at least for now. He was hoping Xion would end up biting Florence, resulting in a death blow for both of them. But now that Damon knew of a second source of Lycaon blood, as long as he beat Xion to Jenny, he could come up with other ways to get the blood into Xion. For now though, Damon had to wait until Xion had taken out the enemies, he also had to see to this wound before it killed him.

(Wolves don't have a set plan for Xion yet, right?)
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 12:51 am

Jun puts her hand in her pocket, grabbing hold of her pistol, with a clip of silver bullets already loaded.

Jun: So Xion lives again, the legendary vampire.

Jun had a plan in place. Xion didn't know what was going on, and merely glanced at Jun. When he turns his back to look at Damon, wondering what happened, Jun takes out her pistol and fires at him while back pedaling. The silver slows him down slightly. When Xion chases Jun, she is already running at a full sprint while firing more times. These actions surprised Damon, who was already thinking of a way to take out Xion. By the time Xion reaches Jun's starting point, she has already wall jumped onto a roof and is firing from above while still running towards the woods, jumping from roof to roof.

Jun: There is a path in the woods that leads to the West werewolf entrance. However, it curves at multiple points. I can cut these corners to keep my distance.

---

Jenny: Bernice is getting the young and elderly out of here. If we are going to attack Xion, our best bet is to do it right in our hometown.
Florence: Right.
Jenny: We'll fight Xion, together.
Florence: I agree. Our chances increase with the 2 of us fighting him. The rest of you, cover our backs. Try to keep the tow trucks on us at all times with the headlights.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 1:35 pm

Olivia: Keep in mind you can't reposition a tow truck like swinging a flash light. The more you can keep the fight contained in one area, the more light you will receive.

The trucks headlights and positioning should be able to light up a wide area, though it still may not be enough.

---

By the looks of things Jun was leading Xion off to the werewolf town, it seemed once again Jun has taken the liberty of doing Damon's work for him. Damon would of loved to follow, this would surely be the attack of the century, but witnessing this battle would mean he would not live to see another day. Damon quickly left heading back to his base, Xion and Jun already long gone.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 17th 2014, 2:53 am

Froy: You don't need to tell us how to do our job.

Matt and Froy get in their tow trucks and aim the headlights at the center of town, covering Florence and Jenny with ease. Matt is at the south entrance, aiming north and Froy is at the east entrance, aiming West.

---

Jun successfully makes it to the forest while ahead of Xion. She is out of silver bullets so she is just running as fast as she can. When she cuts through the woods, Xion sticks to the path but is slowly gaining ground. Jun is close to being caught when she enters the werewolf town and skids into a hard right turn. Xion just sees the werewolves, ready to fight them and forgets about Jun. He knew he could kill Jun easily, the werewolves would be harder. Jun quickly climbs up onto a house and watches Xion, Florence, and Jenny get ready to battle.

Florence: I can't let you stay on Earth. For the sake of everybody, you must die.

Florence and Jenny quickly go full werewolf before Xion can ambush them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 17th 2014, 3:10 pm

Damon had returned to his club, going straight to the scientist bay on the lower floors.

Damon: It's happened.

Damon shows the worsening wound.

Damon: Fix it without turning me into one of those things (beasts), and your reward will be hefty, I assure you.

It was now up to the scientist he employed to get Lycaon's blood out of Damon's system. If they succeed he'll live and be able to heal, if they fail he dies. The scientists quickly get to work when Damon lays down for them.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 17th 2014, 5:26 pm

Xion charges at Florence and Jenny, knowing that it's artificial light. They double team him to take him to the ground but he quickly pushes Florence off before doing the same with Jenny. It's the start of a fight that is going nowhere for both sides. With the silver in his system, Xion is slower than both wolves but he is too strong for them, even when double teaming. To make matters worse, the hunters can't get a clean shot. At one point after a long fight, Xion grabs Florence by her neck and lifts her up. He gets ready to bite Florence and the hunters and wolves just hear something break. Only 4 people know what happened - Jun, Florence, Jenny, and Xion. Jun is now in a fetal position, using Florence to protect her from the headlights. Inside Xion's mouth is Jun's jar of Jenny's blood, broken and all the blood got in his body. Froy quickly notices that Florence is protecting Jun and turns off his headlights.

Froy: Matt, kill your headlights!

Froy gets out of his truck and runs over to Matt.

Froy: I said kill your headlights. Do it now!
Matt: Alright, alright.

Matt turns off his headlights and Florence and Jenny go back to human form. They see Jun huddled up in a ball and she stands up. Florence gets between Jun and the hunters, protecting Jun. Xion is dead by now, and his body turned into dust.

---

With Damon, it's not going so well. The scientist can't successfully separate the blood now because Jenny's blood mixed with his blood. He has one shot but it's a risky move, using silver to try and get rid of Jenny's blood.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 17th 2014, 6:57 pm

Olivia was quite surprised Florence and Jenny both got through this without at least injury, but Jun she was now suspicious of after everything gets explained.

Olivia: You (Jun), I guess I must thank you, but why?

---

After some time and nearly killing Damon, the scientists finds a successful way to clear Damon of Jenny's blood, he remains weakened and will need time to fully recover, however he should pull though.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 18th 2014, 1:35 am

Jun: I was saving it to finish off Damon but this seemed like a better use.
Florence: But what was it?
Jun: Jenny's blood.
Matt: How did you get it?
Jun: I made a damn deal with her. I said I can kill Damon and would pull strings to keep the vampires away for a year but it only applies to the Wolves.
Jenny: You said you were going to finish off Damon...what's up with that?
Jun: Damon is barely alive, he had your blood in his system but has or had one chance, a very risky procedure involving silver. I believe he survived it, he is that powerful. Now I can't go back to him without a way to kill him, he would kill me on sight.

The sun starts to come out now as the storm clears.

Florence: Let's take this inside.

Florence rushes Jun inside one of the guest houses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars: The Role Play.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next