The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars: The Role Play.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 3:54 pm

Matt already cleared his part of the city, he heads over to Bernice. It takes him 15 minutes and the vampire is still alive.

Matt: Bernice, check out this shit.
Bernice: What the hell is that?
Renaldo: I do not know. He is powerful but has poor technique.
Bernice: Let me get out my camera. Florence has to see this. Whatever this is, it ain't right.

Bernice gets out a camcorder and starts recording the vampire slowly burning, and moving around some.

Bernice: This isn't right.
Matt: He should have been burned up half an hour ago.

---

Florence heads over to the tow truck.

Florence: Bernice Bernice
Bernice: What's up, baby girl?
Florence: What's the situation?
Bernice: You're not gonna like it. You have to see it to believe it.
Florence: Then come over here. You might as well meet the hunters now.
Bernice: Got it. Matt and I are coming, Froy is in the base.

---

Renaldo heard Bernice's convo with Florence.

Renaldo: You scared the vampires off, I'll keep this section of the city safe.
Bernice: Got it. Take this, call me back if you need help.

Bernice gives Renaldo an extra cell phone.

Renaldo: Thank you, good lady.

Bernice and Matt start to make their way to the werewolves home. This is a trip that will take them 20 minutes and at this rate, the vampire will still be alive.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 4:05 pm

Around the time Bernice and Matt are due to arrive, Olivia is already waiting. She'd came out of the cabin earlier and was already told a couple of the hunters was on their way. Olivia, like Florence and Jenny had no idea about the vampire, she was expecting a fairly peaceful meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 5:40 pm

Bernice honks her horn as she drives down the road into the werewolf grounds. She is ahead of Matt and they stop just short of Olivia. They did this to see if Olivia would flinch, which she doesn't. As expected, the vampire on Matt's truck is still alive. Bernice gets out and sees Florence looking at him. Florence doesn't show it but she is shocked. Bernice shows the video to Florence.

Bernice: Check this out, what the hell is it?
Florence: It must be some kind of super vampire. He isn't as effected by silver or sunlight.
Bernice: This ain't good. Renaldo was fighting one, he said they have poor technique.
Florence: Ah yes, Renaldo is our best technique fighter. He takes down vampires the fastest if he has space. Let me test something, do you still have your pocket knife?
Bernice: Here you go, baby girl.

Bernice hands her pocket knife to Florence, who re-opens the cut she made on her palm. She forces the vampire to drink some of her blood and it instantly dies then burns up. Florence wipes off the knife and hands it to Bernice.

Florence: So these vampires are more resistant to sunlight and silver but weaker to werewolf blood. Now that we are done with the vampire, Bernice, this is Olivia. She's the most experienced member of the weakened hunter group.
Bernice: Nice to meet ya, Olivia. Hey Matt, get out of the truck and meet this hunter.

Matt gets out of his tow truck and walks over to Olivia.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 6:03 pm

Olivia took note of this new breed of vampire, this may require some new weapon, or ammo. Something to eject werewolf blood. Only problem would be getting said blood. That would obvious need Florence and the wolves cooperation. When Bernice approached her, Olivia greeted Bernice with a handshake.

Olivia: Nice to meet you. I've heard some talk of your group while with the wolves.

She gave Matt a handshake as well.

Olivia: As you might know, there was once a good sized hunter group in our city, big enough we felt we could safely set up a permanent base. Well we was wrong, we was overrun by vampires and now only a handful of us remain.

She turned her attention to Florence for a moment.

Olivia: Do you or Jenny mind getting the others?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 6:09 pm

Florence: Jenny, you know where they are.
Jenny: Right, I'll get them.

Jenny breaks off from the group to head to the cabins.

Bernice: We have one more member, Froy. He's in our base in Edmonton. We reinforced our tow yard with silver barbs and there are more lights modified like our headlights all around the perimeter. Vampires can't get in.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 6:18 pm

Olivia: Sounds like a good set up.

Olivia takes a look at the trucks the two drove up in, walking around the front end and checking out the spikes.

Olivia: Pretty innovative. You took a few old junk wreckers and worked them into vampire killing machines. How do you deal with authorities though, a set-up like this can't pass as legal, local police would want this off the roads in fear of public endangerment.

Olivia was curious how they worked this, even if they had only driven these machines during attacks, issues should of still arise sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 6:42 pm

Matt: What do you mean by "junk wreckers"?

Matt got up in Olivia's face about that, not taking that term lightly. It was clear that he has anger issues.

Bernice: Matt calm down.
Matt: Alright but only because she's a hunter.
Bernice: See the license plates? I set it up with the officials to get special clearance for these. The police know vampires are a bigger danger than these trucks.

Jenny has brought the rest of Olivia's group now.

Bernice: Interesting group of people you have there. Looks like a lot of speed, not a lot of brute strength.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 7:00 pm

Olivia: They are a good group, but still need experience and training.

Turning her attention briefly to Matt.

Olivia: Listen you, a wrecker is a term often referring to tow truck. A junker is a broken car. I simply meant you took a machine meant for towing junkers and made a neat combat vehicle out of it. Now, I strongly suggest you don't get in my face again, I wouldn't want something happening to you.

Olivia clearly did not take kinda to Matt reaction and wasn't going to be intimated because he threw a little fit. She turned her attention back to Bernice.

Olivia: Each member of this group excels in their specialty. You could divide them to make 2 well rounded teams. However I would worry if any of them got stranded on their own.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 7:14 pm

Matt: In the repo world, wreckers are people who wreck cars that are getting repod. Don't use it again and it won't be a problem. Say truck, tow truck, whatever.
Bernice: Matt has anger issues stemming from his repo days, don't instigate and he will be fine. Froy and I can teach them the works, we don't just use our trucks. They are mainly for clearing vampires out of a large area. Matt just likes to hit them with his truck.

What Olivia didn't consider is if she tried to pull something on Matt, she would be the one in deep shit since he can easily overpower her and isn't afraid of a knife or gun.

Florence: Olivia, I suggest you listen to Bernice. She knows how to handle Matt and Froy, Matt is just a big teddy bear ready to blow if you anger him.

Matt laughs about that statement, he got used to Florence's terms. He heads over to Florence and hugs her.

Matt: You really know how to lighten my mood.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 7:47 pm

Olivia knew Matt was stronger, but she still had confidence in herself. In this line of work you need to know how to adapt to your weaknesses. That and her pride meant Olivia would let no one intimate her, be they stronger, or faster, or tougher. She will stand her own ground.

Olivia: I will try to keep that in mind, Matt.

Turning her attention to Bernice again.

Olivia: I take it you and Froy are fairly well rounded then? Seeing you offered up to train the group so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 5:04 pm

Bernice: Froy and I took our repo skills and built on them for killing vampires. You guys can learn something new. And with the extra help, we can afford to have 1 or 2 of us out patrolling the city at night.

Olivia and the hunters can see that Matt has lightened his mood and is talking with Florence off to the side. Bernice is handling the negotiations so Matt doesn't screw anything up.

Bernice: We need all the help we can get, it's just that most people in Edmonton don't want to deal with vampires.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 5:16 pm

Olivia: Well we won't back down from vampires. Any new skills we could learn could only help improve our odds. There may be a lot I could help you guys with as well.

Olivia seemed ready to settle on a merge of the two groups, they really needed each other and it would be foolish to let this opportunity slip past.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 5:05 am

Bernice: If you are up for a merge, so are we.
Florence: I believe that a merge is best for your groups.
Bernice: There is one catch. Matt and I would have to go get Froy to get his truck, we don't have enough seats in our trucks for everybody.
Florence: Until then, they are allowed to stay here.
Bernice: Then that will work out. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 12:54 pm

Olivia: I say, you have some new members to your group Bernice.

The merge was clearly the best option, and from what they said, these guys seemed well off. A combination of their creativeness and Olivia's weapons should be quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:31 am

Bernice: We'll be back during daylight to pick you up.

Bernice and Matt get in their trucks and turn around before driving out. They head back towards their base.

---

Florence: While you are good fighters, you have a lot to learn. Take a lesson from your shooter, don't be afraid to sacrifice yourself to save a more important life. Without him, Jenny and I would be severely wounded at the least.

Olivia knew that Florence and Jenny would be the ones to keep alive if they went on another mission, the others did not and mainly thought about the hunters.

Florence: I am your greatest ally, don't be afraid to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 2:57 pm

The hunters awaited Olivia's response, knowing how she felt about things. The answer they got wasn't exactly one they expected though.

Olivia: She is right. It is always important to protect the stronger members of your group. That includes the werewolves as well.

Olivia was aware they all had to work together, the vampires was much greater in numbers then what was thought, and their leader was growing ever stronger by the day. She had to make sure the hunters would treat Florence, or any of the wolves as if one of their own. Olivia didn't like using the terminology of one life being more important then another, but surely the stronger of the group is to be top priority.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 6:35 am

Meanwhile in the city, the vampires have started a second wave of attacks. A werewolf runs up to Florence through the woods to inform her and the hunters overhear.

Florence: You hunters get some sleep. Jenny, go get Leon, we'll leave in a group of 3. Leave Barret in charge.
Jenny: Right away.

Jenny runs off to the fire, Leon and Barret are watching it.

Jenny: Leon, we need you in the city. Florence is waiting for us so we go as a group. Barret, you are in charge of the town.
Leon: Understood.
Barret: What shit is going on now?
Leon: Probably a vampire attack.

Leon and Jenny leave Barret behind.

Barret: Damn...

---

Hunter: You're not gonna call in Bernice?
Florence: She needs her sleep too. It's only midnight, considering the weather patterns lately, we need to hold the vampires off for 7 hours.

Jenny arrives again with Leon. They start to go and turn around to see the hunters standing there, preparing for battle.

Florence: I want you to stay out of this. Once the 3 of us enter, there is no turning back until daylight.
Jenny: We don't want any of you getting bitten, just trust our leader.
Leon: Leader is right, it is far too dangerous.

---

Renaldo is back to fighting vampires. He hasn't had any of the super vampires come back yet and has been doing completely fine.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 2:18 pm

Olivia walks up to Florence, she asks for Florence to open her hand and Olivia passes her a couple of the sunlight bombs.

Olivia: Take these. Call it instinct if you will, but I get a feeling there is more to this attack then meets the eye. You may need something other then your strength to make it back from this one.

Olivia would prefer to go, while she could handle it, it was questionable if the rookies would and it seemed Florence was not going to allow it. Lately though the vampires hasn't been moving without purpose. First overrunning the hunters, then trying to spring a trap on Florence. Olivia could bet this attack was simply the beginning of a greater plan.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 1:18 am

Florence: Thanks. Olivia, if you really want to help in some way, protect the town. The rest of you, go to sleep but be ready for an ambush.

Florence, Jenny, and Leon all go half-wolf and make the sprint towards the city. They meet Renaldo at the entrance.

Florence: What's the situation?
Renaldo: Another wave of attacks. The hunter grounds and civilian grounds near them have been overrun.
Florence: What about this section?
Renaldo: It is fine, the vampires enter in small groups.
Florence: Jenny, come with me to the hunter grounds. Leon, you and Renaldo take the other civilian territory.
Leon: Understood, leader.
Renaldo: It is a plan, and a sound one, milady.
Jenny: Then there is no time to waste.

The 4 werewolves split off in 2 groups. They take different routes around vampire territory.

Florence: We have to secure all the weapons we can. If we don't, it will be horrible.
Jenny: Right.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 4:00 am

Olivia directs the other hunters to their sleeping quarters, when they are asleep she requests her sniper rifle be taken out of lockup, and she scans around for the best vantage point she can find. While night didn't favor her, the rifle was equip with a advanced scoop that gave night vision and infer red options.

---

Meanwhile there was strange movement within the woods. About 10 minutes out from town, and heading in that direction we see vampires, it's hard to tell how many there was, they had taken a indirect route, avoiding the roads. However, somehow they had seemed to of discovered the werewolf town and was making a move on it.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 4:29 am

Barret hears the vampire movements. He knew the woods well and these movements were more eratic than werewolves.

Barret: Awww hell naw.

Barret heads to where he saw Olivia go. He sees her getting ready to climb a tree.

Barret: Vampires are coming from the north-west. It is a good size group, we need to protect the young.

---

Florence and Jenny are searching for weapons in the old hunter's HQ (inside the building). Florence turns around just in time and sees a face she knows too well while blocking a pair of daggers with her shamshir.

Florence: Seika.
Jun: Hello, Florence Sanderson.
Florence: What's with the attacks?
Jun: Nuh-uh-uh. You aren't in the position to ask questions.

Suddenly the doors leading outside close. Florence and Jenny can hear a locking sound as some Vampires chain it shut.

Jun: While I could kill you here, I still need to feed. Good luck getting out, there is only one way.

Jun jumps back up onto the ceiling beams and climbs out a window, locking it once she is outside.

Jun: If all goes according to plan, they will get out and Damon will be down some of his most trusted vampires.

---

Florence: She's up to something. She had recently fed, there was still blood running down past her lips.
Jenny: It's almost like she wants us to get out.
Florence: The town! That's Damon's plan!
Jenny: Darn it, who is there that can fight?
Florence: Barret, Tom Lupo, the hunters, and the rest of the female werewolves that are there.
Jenny: So you are saying there's 23 of them total, and they have to protect the young and elderly.
Florence: Right. Let's get moving.

Florence and Jenny walk over to the only unlocked door leading out of the room. Florence slowly opens it. Luckily, the door isn't booby trapped.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 5:06 am

Olivia: Vampires, coming here?

Olivia knew this wasn't good. The hunters hadn't even gotten time to rest, and there where many young and elderly around that could be used for shields.

Olivia: Alright, we need to hurry and set a defensive grid, if they get in the town things can turn very ugly, very fast. Have my team woken and gather as many fighters as you can.

Olivia wants to prevent the battle from spilling into the town itself.

---

Florence and Jenny are not long outside the door when they are met by 4 of those beast vampires, all very similar, if not outright identical to the one Bernice had shown them. Their appearance had kinda taken Jun back a little, as she had not given the order for them to be there. Ultimately the use of these creatures falls to Damon's command, it was possible it was simply by chance that one of Damon's generals had placed them here, perhaps spotting a possibly escape.

---

In the woods another beast vampire appears to be leading the trail for the rest. It sniff regularly, as if it can detect the sent of something. It seems to want to head to the road, but the vampires doesn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 5:55 am

Barret: There aren't enough fighters. Do you have any flash bombs?

Barret gets Olivia to give him some of her flash bombs.

Barret: The vampires are moving in a direct path. I'll take care of as many as possible, you get Lupo and he'll get the girls. Defend the west, south, east and center. They will enter from the north if they survive.

Barret heads off towards the vampires. Once again the beast wants to change direction but the others won't let it. After 15 minutes, it is left facing a flash bomb. Most of the regular vampires burn up and the beast burns a little.

---

Florence and Jenny notice the beasts are starving for blood. Florence stands with her arms spread out and the beasts pin her against the wall, then try to drink her blood. She is left with large wounds on her arms but the beasts die from her blood.

Jenny: Are you alright?
Florence: Agh...Jenny, take my shamshir. Dual blades.
Jenny: Understood.

Florence bandages herself. She is left with limited use of her arms. Jenny now has 2 swords, providing more offense. They walk down the hall with Jenny chopping down grunts. The next room they enter has one of Damon's generals in it.

General: A little hurt, huh? Damon had me give you some company, too bad they were starving for blood.
Jenny: Prepare to die!
General: A fiesty one, I like that.

The general takes out his swords and Jenny gets in clash after clash with him. Florence is stuck watching, pretty much helpless. This fight quickly turns in Jenny's favor when she gets a slash in, carrying 2 silver blades. She got him across the neck and then starts getting him over and over again. It isn't long before the vampire is dead from silver and blood loss.

Jenny: Come on!

---

Jun enters from the only unlocked door. She finds a room with the beast vampires. They instantly turn on her, having direct orders from Damon.

Jun: You are not of this world. You belong in hell.

Jun quickly takes care of the beasts by decapitating them. It was clear that they would only take orders from Damon. Jun now leaves with the vampires not knowing that she took out the rest of the beasts.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 11:05 pm

Olivia agree to Barret directions. She is quick to inform him of the attack and what they needed to do.

---

The beast vampire seemed angered after being burned, with nothing to restrain it, it quickly charged straight at Barret. Meanwhile, other vampires are quick to fill the void the light bomb created. Not only did the vampires have numbers, but the wood wasn't the best area for these bombs, there was lots of cover and obstructions, meaning they may not of been as effective as they would normally be.

---

As Jenny and Florance fight to escape the vampires, we take a look at Damon. He's in top security section of the main vampire club, even off limits to Jun. This place seemed to contain many chambers that contained human people, all males. This was the start of the beast vampires. These humans was given vampire venom, but not though the usual way.

It took a base body to create a beast, these humans would be transformed though genetic experiments. The inclusion of vampire blood ensured the bodies be strong enough for all the changes it would become subjected to. Damon was there to see if his scientist had found a way of making the beasts smarter. They was strong, but wild.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 1:48 am

The best vampire is met with another flash bomb, this one stuffed directly in it's mouth. This proved to be a smart decision as it's head blows up due to the light, covering Barret with blood.

Barret: There is no way in hell you are getting close.

Barret takes out 2 more flash bombs and throws them in the group of vampires, taking out most of them. He is left with a small number of vampires compared to before, around 15 but no more bombs. Barret now retreats from the battlefield, heading towards the north entrance to the town. This was purely strategical, they don't know he is out of bombs and start heading directly towards Olivia at the west entrance.

---

Jenny and Florence are well on their way out now, heading up the stairs to the 4th floor of this 4-floor building. Jenny had to fight a lot more grunts and another general but it wasn't much trouble for her. They enter one last room before a metal door leading to the roof. This room has Damon's second most trusted general in it, along with his 4th most trusted general.

Jenny: Shit...
Florence: Jenny, you can do it.
Jenny: Right!

Jenny gets into this fight, facing 2 vampires, who each wields a sword-whip. One of the vampires catches a sword while the other blocks an attack. Jenny uses this to her advantage, running around the vampire that caught her and jumps, kicking the other one in the head. This causes the first one to let go but it charges Jenny and tackles her, barely getting cut in the process. Jenny is quick to get up but gets tackled again.

Florence: Now!

Florence runs into the fight and Jenny tosses Florence's shamshir in the air. Florence jumps and catches it, then slices one of the vampires in half with a powerful blow (left and right halves of the body). Florence drops her sword, with her arms and hands weak from before, and Jenny takes the other vampire 1-on-1. This is a very even battle going nowhere until Jenny manages to slice his hand off, then keeps slashing him until he dies.

Florence: Take my sword again.
Jenny: Right.

They go to the roof and Jun is long gone.

---

Jun bursts into Damon's office, with him just returning.

Jun (with her best surprised and sad act, even forcing herself to cry): Aaron, Sasha, and Zak are dead! Jenny and Sanderson escaped, even with the brutes there! Aaron was my most trusted man, who...who will help fine-tune my plans?

While Jun did use Aaron to help with her plans, she already had another person in mind. This was purely to help the act, she had a good friend that trusted her more than Damon. This really was the beginning of Jun's plan to kill Damon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars: The Role Play.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next