The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 11:34 pm

Jesse: There is a large group of footprints heading towards our backup base. Taking the woods is too dangerous and overgrown for Kai, she must either be in the carriage or heading towards our reserves.
James: The carriage path breaks the edge of our zone. They wouldn't know that and I doubt they would leave Kai there.
Jesse: It's what they want us to think. Why would they take Kai on foot when they can have her ride in the carriage?

---

Kunoichi, Kai, and Reina reach Valhalla to the surprise of Dean. Kunoichi is helping Kai along for the last stretch.

Dean: Where is the carriage?
Kai: We got attacked by the humans. It was a small search party but we had to split up.
Kunoichi: Our group was the closest to Kai's whistle, we forced them to retreat. Then we decided it was best to split into 2 groups of 3 with a group of 4 in the carriage. Mia, Tesla, and Serena should be here by now...
Kai: I really need a break...

Kai is visibly tired from the long hike for her while recovering from a broken leg, and broken and cracked ribs. Victor's group is the next to make it to Valhalla. Johnny appears to by surprised by Kai walking there with support.

(remember, Johnny is your character unless you already forgot)
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 11:55 pm

(Honestly I forgot where he was. lol)

Johnny go over to Kai and Kunoichi.

Johnny: You should let me take her from her on.

Kunoichi knew Johnny could move Kai the easiest and passed Kai over to him. Now supporting Kai in Kunoichi place.

Johnny: You seem spent, we should get you rest.

---

Tesla's group arrives around 15 to 20 minutes late. Taking a longer route plus the brief stop put them behind a bit.

---

Paige: We have a few ways to go. We can assume Kai is still in the carriage, or we can assume the carriage is now used as a decoy. I say we split up. Whoever finds Kai first, call the others and wait till we regroup. These darlings could be trying to throw us off.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 12:20 am

Kai: Johnny really I'd prefer to have Kunoichi's help. I know I can trust her.

Kunochi takes her spot back and starts to walk Kai to an inn. Every group was accounted for except Heat's and Gandalf's. Heat's group runs in late right after Gandalf's makes it.

Heat: Guys we have to go. I had to try to play avoid the fucking soldiers.
Victor: How long do we have?
Heat: An hour if we're lucky. We had to backtrack then slip away.
Kunoichi: Great...what are the coordinates for the town?
Dean: Right.

Dean rushes to Kai and inputs coordinates in her GPS.

Dean: Go there. Guys, we have to buy them some time.
Kunoichi: Reina, let's go. We can semi-successfully elude soldiers by speaking Japanese.

Dean does the same with Heat's GPS, Hawkeye's GPS, Gale's GPS and Clinger's GPS.

Dean: Gale, Heat, Hawkeye, Clinger...get a lot of us out of here. Who is up for a fight?
Zeik: I'm in. I can get out fast. And of course the tiger is coming with me.
Riot Shield Man: Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy will come.
Victor: Let's do this.
Bobby: You know I'm in.
Viking (from Bobby's group): I will fight!

Cat was ready to step up but Dean made her stay.

Cat: Why won't you let me fight?
Dean: We can't lose you with your back burned.

Dean gives Cat the key to the city.

Dean: Cat, you make sure everybody gets in safely.
Cat: I assume this is important.
Dean: Right.

Hawkeye was quick to join Gandalf up front in the carriage. He wanted to make sure Gandalf made it to the town. People were starting to regroup in larger groups while Kai, Reina, and Kunoichi made their leave. Kunoichi knew Kai was tired but she also knew she had to push Kai.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 12:39 am

Johnny: If Kai won't take my help, maybe I should fight you guys then. At least if anyone gets hurt I can port them to safety quickly.

Sandra not surprisingly wanted to stay and help out, though Jean wasn't so thrilled by the idea. It seemed most if not all Tesla's group was willing to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 1:54 am

Serena: Sandra, let's go with the others. I wouldn't last a fight then a long and fast travel and you are in worse shape than me.

Serena didn't fail to notice Sandra was limping slightly. Combine that with her shoulder and she was in pretty bad fighting shape. Instead, Serena puts her arm around Sandra's back and starts to lead her away while calming her down, heading towards Gale.

Serena: I know you want to make up for Tesla's attack but your ankle is hurt and your shoulder is still in the recovery phase. Protect yourself first then protect others.

Serena was acting like what Sandra lacked in her childhood - a caring mother. Serena also didn't fail to notice Jean quickly joining them.

---

Dean: So the fighters are set. It's me, Victor, Zeik, Zeik's tiger friend, Tesla, Mia, Sandy, Rebecca, Johnny, Bobby, Riot Shield Man, these 5 vikings, and Knife Man Guy. Don't be afraid to retreat if you get hurt.
Victor: Our goal is to buy time. We meet up back here in the pub. Everybody has a cloak, right?
Rebecca: Looks like it. Wear your cloak in the pub to blend in.

---

Clinger has the rest of the archers in his new group. Heat has a large portion of the vikings. Gale has Serena, Sandra, Jim, Suzuna, Jean, and any leftover vikings. The carriage has the same people plus Hawkeye. Reina, Kunoichi, and Kai are together again.

Gale: I shall direct us to the exact point of arrival. We will move carefully to prevent injury.
Serena: Good. Let's go.

---

In the blue lands, Erik, Olaf, and Baleog are still lost.

Olaf: I see water.
Baleog: It's the ocean, brotha!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 2:39 am

Sandra hated not being able to help, but she couldn't argue Serena, nor did she really want to. Sandra had always looked up to people like Zeik and Victor, but lately she's been looking up to Serena most of all. Perhaps it was how kindly Serena always approached her, and how wise she was to always take the best course of action. It felt like it was filling a void within Sandra, giving her the care and guidance she otherwise lacked.

Sandra: I know you mean well. I just feel I messed up and failed you guys when you needed me most. It really drives me to get back out there and show everybody I can be of use to them. It feels like the waiting is the hardest part.

This was a new side of Sandra to Jean, she generally always seem cheerful and happy, not regretful and sad.

---

Tesla: Understood. We have a good group of fighters here. Unless Heat had an army after him, I can't see us having to much trouble buying a little time.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 3:22 pm

Gale: Let's get moving. This is the most direct route.

Gale starts to lead his group. He is moving at the same pace as Kunoichi, Kai, and Reina are because he doesn't want to lose anybody or cause an injury.

---

Dean: Let's go!
Zeik: We will fight and WE WILL WIN!
Victor: Don't clump as a group, split up while staying somewhat close.

The evo attack force starts to move out. People split up while keeping close enough to others to get help.

---

Back at the trap Sandra sprung, the soldiers are confused.

Soldier: The trap sprung and got cut but there is nobody on the path. There also isn't another route...what happened?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 5:35 pm

Soldier 2: Maybe the one caught in the trap got injured, causing them to retreat?

The soldiers present continued to ponder what happened.

---

Sandra looked back at the group staying behind to fight, she really didn't want to leave, but knew she had to. Serena could tell that there was more to this then wanting to prove herself to the others. While that surely was a big part of it, it seemed Sandra took her fight with Tesla as a personal failure. It was like Sandra wanted to prove to herself that she was capable of being a worthwhile member to the team just as much as she wanted to show the others.

Jean took Sandra's hand.

Jean: Don't worry about the others, we have to go.

Jean quickly got her sister to follow along.

---

It isn't to long after the other group leaves that the evo force can start seeing soldiers gather. However for now they keep their distance. It can only be assumed the soldiers know what they up against and are waiting for additional help to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 5:33 pm

Suzuna was glad to be in unexplored territory for the humans. It meant that she didn't have to fight.

Suzuna: Sandra don't worry. Just be glad you weren't a test subject for Carson...
Serena: What do you mean?
Jim: When we were ambushed, most of us were brought to Carson's lab. Victor was brought to jail because Carson wanted him unharmed. Carson was testing some crazy headband that amplified powers. It was about to be my turn when Reina was brought in.
Suzuna: That headband...made me forget my ideals. I was fighting Dean and Carson, it made me berserk.
Serena: Then how can we trust Dean?
Suzuna: Do you trust Kunoichi?
Serena: Yes.
Suzuna: Then you just know you can trust Dean. I know I can, he looked like he just wanted control of the red lands to do things right.

---

Zeik looks towards Victor, who nods at him. He then nods at the tiger and transforms into a tiger himself. Both tigers run through the group of soldiers at the same time and head away from Valhalla, drawing about half of the soldiers away. Dean then turns towards Tesla and mouths the word "go" at her.

---

Kunoichi, Kai, and Reina are taking an indirect route. They have to go between a pair of mountains while Gale was taking his group over one mountain, and Gandalf was going around. Heat and Clinger are taking their groups a combination of over and around, heading in a different direction and going around after getting around half-way up. Every group will have to camp out overnight and continue their journey in the morning to try and make it before the next night.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 8:10 pm

Sandra felt bad for Suzuna.

Sandra: I'm sorry to hear Carson did that to you Suzuna. Your kinda the polar opposite of me. I always want to jump back into the fight, but you just want to avoid fighting. Carson didn't have the right to make you betray those ideals.

With everything that had happened since Carson Sandra never had to much to find out about what the others was put though.

---

Tesla stepped forward, she didn't have much ways of attracting attention except to jump right into the heat of things. Zeik's decoy had left the soldiers with maybe half the numbers they came with, which should be enough for them to be able to hold off. She took charge towards the soldiers, shifting forums when near them, straight up charging through the men in a almost Hulk like fashion.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 12:25 am

Suzuna: Of course I try to avoid fighting, I grew up in Switzerland. We were a poor family and couldn't afford meat so we just grew vegetables, I never changed my ways.
Serena: Sandra, look out.

Serena stops Sandra before she can trip on a root. It was now clear that it wasn't that Sandra wasn't lucky, it was that she would get lost in conversation and forget to watch her step.

Serena: Never forget to watch your step. It doesn't matter if you are watching an enemy or just walking somewhere while talking. If you don't watch where you are going, you will hurt yourself. It would be even worse if you trip while watching, attacking, or running away from enemies.

Serena took this as a chance to kindly educate Sandra.

---

Dean joins Tesla in the fight as he sees Paige walk up. Dean dodges bullets while making his way to Paige before knocking her gun out of her hand using his knife.

Dean: You won't be needing that.

Dean picks up the gun and throws it into the woods.

---

In the white lands, the last of Carson's elites who accepted the serum is waking up Troy. He splashes Troy with water. Troy finds himself locked in a room with Titus and the man.

Man: Titus said he wants to have a few minutes with you.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 2:45 pm

Sandra was a bit on edge when Serena first said look, not immediately knowing what Serena was referring to. She quickly calmed and listened as Serena pointed out her mistake.

Sandra: Right. I never really noticed it by I guess I must trail off and not pay close attention when I get into a conversation. I really got to work on that, thinking about it now I'm lucky I didn't seriously re-injure my shoulder earlier today when I stepped in that sneer.

Sandra was always willing to listen when her flaws was pointed out, especially from those more experienced. After all, realizing your flaws was the first step in getting better.

---

Paige pouts.

Paige: That's not nice cutey, a weapon like that is hard to come by.

Paige grabs her own knife, and when soldiers swarm Tesla in a attempt to keep her busy, Paige makes her first move against Dean, seemingly throwing caution to the wind as she come straight at him.

---

Troy: The big guy huh. What do you want.
Titus: After what you did to my camp, crushing your skull wouldn't be a bad idea.

Titus smiled but the soldier reminded him to keep calm.

Troy: What else do you want.
Titus: Loyalty. I have come to a agreement with Lee that will allow me to manage the rebels such as yourself. You pledge your loyalty to me, I might be able to get you out of your cell.

---

Back on the blue lands with Bloomingdale and the surrounding towns cleared by Paige, a small task group of about 3 soldiers is seen. They are outside Bloomingdale and the leader speaks.

Soldier: Right. The battle took place here. Look for bodies, remains or graves. The target should be around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 4:26 pm

Dean: It wasn't very nice to attack us in Tyranny, or in Bloomingdale.

Dean was talking to Paige while fighting. Paige had a slight weapon advantage over him because he had one knife while she had 2. Dean slides his knife into a holder.

Dean: Let's even this out.

When Paige goes for one cut, Dean sidesteps and expects her second swing. He grabs her wrist and disarms her from one knife before throwing it in the woods, in a different direction from the gun. He then takes his knife out again.

Dean: I know my way around a fight.

---

A soldier find Jenny in the woods after a little searching.

Soldier: I found somebody. She's unconscious but she's not dead. I give her a little over 2 hours to live if we don't get her some medical attention.

---

Zeik and the tiger lose the soldiers that they attracted. They meet up back in Valhalla. Zeik puts on his green cloak after transforming back into a human.

Zeik: We did our part. It's up to the others now. Time to head to the pub.

---

Victor, Mia, Sandy, and Rebecca have Jesse's group of soldiers spotted.

Victor: It's her again.
Rebecca: Here we go. Remember, shoot from different spots and keep moving.

Rebecca and Sandy move out to give cover fire for Victor.

---

Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy spot James and his soldiers. They move in to attack when James launches a container of tear gas at them, causing them to start choking. They are easily knocked out by the soldiers and taken prisoner.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 5:37 pm

(lol I was actually thinking of Lee giving Jenny a revival or regeneration type ability, then have Titus working under Lee for him bringing her back to live. I don't think it'd be overpowered as she'd still only have human abilities, you just wouldn't be able to kill her. Still, lots of ways to stop a person without killing them. I could still work off your post if you don't want to edit, I usually don't mind and just go with the flow, I'm just thinking that for this relationship with Lee, Jenny being dead and brought back would the best way to go.)

---

Paige: Oh I see you do.

She smiles cheerfully.

Paige: This should get fun.

Paige takes the first attack again and slashes at him. She expects Dean's counter and blocks it. She quickly uses the brief opening to get behind Dean. She grabs his shoulders, jumps placing both her knees to Dean's back. Her weight shifts Dean off balance and he falls back on her knees. (I did my best to describe a Double Knee Backbreaker (wrestling move))

---

Mia as well spreads out like the other archers to give Victor cover and pick off soldiers.

---

Tesla fought through the swarm of soldiers after her knocking them out as quick as possible. She notices in the corner of her eye Knife Man Guy and Riot Shield Man being taken, she retreats from direct combat and starts moving for them. Looking back she see the soldiers she attacked (ones not yet knocked out) following her, which was exactly what she wanted so they wouldn't gang up on the others. As she neared James soldiers.

Tesla: Hey, drop em!!

She tackles the soldier with Knife Man Guy from behind, which in her current diamond form the impact of that might of broke that soldiers spine. Before she could stand the group of soldiers from before was back on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 2:16 am

The soldier gets word from the group near Bloomingdale.

Soldier: Titus, some of our men have found Jenny. She doesn't have long to live but I can go out in a medical evacuation on three conditions and save her life.

The soldier caught Titus' attention.

Soldier: First, you don't touch Troy as you talk to him. Second, you swear loyalty to Lee as you work under him. That means no betrayal, no using Lee's men as shields, etc. Third, you allow Lee to give both you and her powers. I'm positive Lee would agree to these conditions.

---

Gale stops the group on a flat part of the mountain.

Gale: This is our camp. We need shelter, fire, and food.
Suzuna: I have food in my bag. I always bring some with me.
Gale: You don't consume or carry meat, correct? Some of us require the proteins from meat.
Suzuna: Right. I guess I'll help with shelter then.
Jim: I'll hunt for food. I can catch it easy.
Serena: If somebody else can start a fire, I'll help with shelter. If not, I'll take care of the fire.

---

Victor charges Jesse with the soldiers occupied. He slashes at Jesse, cutting her clothes as she barely dodged.

Victor: So you followed us all the way here.
Jesse: Yes. Where is Kai?
Victor: Somewhere you'll never find her.

---

James sends out more tear gas after Tesla tackles the soldier.

James: Too bad you still need to breathe.

---

Kunoichi, Kai, and Reina find a place to rest.

Kunoichi (translated to English): We'll stay here for the night.
Kai (translated to English): Sleeping on the ground?
Kunoichi (translated to English): No, I have a tent here. Reina got my bag before we left Valhalla.
Kai (translated to English): Smart.
Reina (translated to English): I figured it would have use.
Kunoichi (translated to English): There are no sleeping bags but I have mats.

---

Clinger has his group building shelter and hunting for food while he starts a fire.

Clinger: Fire is always a pain...

---

Gandalf's group has set up camp in the carriage where they already have food packed. It was more convenient and the horses are tied up. Heat's group is doing the same as Clinger's, with Heat handling fire.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 1:58 pm

(Or this set up works to. lol)

Titus was surprised to hear Jenny was alive, he thought she was surely dead. While he hated not having control, he had to take this chance to save her. Having powers was a nice icing on the cake as well.

Titus: If you can save her life, I will have no problem with those conditions.

---

Sandra: I should be able to get a fire going. I've done it before, so.

Sandra had to improvise to make fires during her time after the earthquake, before she found Bloomingdale.

---

As James let out more gas Tesla held her breath as she fought off the solders that jumped her. Soon as a opening was spotted Johnny teleported Tesla away from the gas.

Tesla: Thanks.
Johnny: No problem. Good think the guy warned you he was throwing gas.
Tesla: Go get Riot Shield Man. I'll make sure none of these men take Knife Man Guy.
Johnny: Got it.

Johnny teleports off to find Riot Shield Man.

---

Paige was still holding the upper hand over Dean, mixing martial arts with a random wrestling move here and there to keep Dean guessing. At one point she gets Dean on the ground (face down) and kneels down, placing a knee on his lower spine and applying pressure to cause him pain. She grabs a pair of cuffs and reaches to grab Dean's arms, to pull them behind his back so she could cuff him.

Paige: It's over darling.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 4:13 pm

When Johnny tries to get Riot Shield Man, he finds himself choking on the tear gas. This wasn't like the knock out gas that had a slow effect, it was instant.

---

Dean: What would Sam do?

Dean hears Sam's voice in his head. "Use your strength. She is weaker than you."

Dean: It's not over yet.

Using his strength, Dean starts to lift Paige completely off the ground. This causes her to grab onto him and he punches her in the face (pretty much backhanded), causing her to let go as she is dazed. Naturally, Paige yelled out in pain when she was punched and her nose is bleeding, possibly broken.

Dean: You had improper placement. You'll never pin down a bigger and stronger opponent like that.

---

With Victor and Jesse, the soldiers were picked off the the archers went back to rendezvous. They had no reason to stay. Every time Jesse pulls out a gas grenade, Victor sends it back at her with water to avoid it.

Victor: You might want to go help your captain.
Jesse: Ugh...I'll get you another day, Victor.

Jesse runs off to assist Paige. With that, Victor retreats to rendezvous at the pub. The archers have green cloaks on and Victor has a blue cloak. Some time passes and they are in the pub with Zeik and the tiger.

Victor: 5 people remain. We give them until midnight and if they don't come, we move on.
Rebecca: Do you know where the town is?
Victor: Yes, Dean showed me a map.

---

Serena: Then let's get started on shelter.
Gale: I will assist you.

Gale, Serena, and Suzuna get started on building a shelter, going for a lean-to. Jim quickly comes back with a bunch of meat.

Jim: These rabbits and beavers died of natural causes within the last few hours. They are safe to eat after being gutted and cooked.
Suzuna: Good, you didn't kill anything.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 6:55 pm

The shot to the face angered Paige and it seemed the cute talk was now over.

Paige: Few people dare make me bleed my own blood.

Paige quickly grabbed a tear gas grenade and threw it on the ground in front of herself and Dean. Dean didn't have time to grab it and throw it elsewhere, so he instinctively tried to cover up. This left him open to a attack from Paige who gave him a strong punch to the gut followed by a kick to the back of the knee, putting Dean down on one knee. Seeing Dean still trying to protect himself from the gas she gave him a elbow to the top of the skull to daze him and this time succeeded in twisting his arms behind his back.

Paige: Don't make me angry, now breath.

Paige was holding Deans arms with her own two hands, waiting for him to choke on the tear gas before trying for the cuffs again. She knew he had to inhale the gas before long, especially not being able to cover up.

---

Observing the battle things was looking bad. Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy was out, Johnny was caught in gas with soldiers approaching and Dean was in a growing gas cloud, with Jessie coming over to Paige. There was no way Tesla could get all 4, and she decided to go after what she thought was the most important of the 4 of them, Dean. Current not in any gas cloud Tesla shifted back to normal, she faked surrendering to lure James in. Before he could throw more gas she grabbed her knife and threw it, hitting James in the left arm.

As James yelled old soldiers turned and attacked Tesla. She used her speed advantage in her normal stat to knock a soldier out and grab his gas mask. Putting it on she ran through the gas clouds. Paige wasn't expecting Tesla and she approached fast, striking Paige hard in the face on her already possibly broken nose. Paige reeled back putting her hands to her face while yelling out in more pain then before. If her nose wasn't broken before, it sure as hell was now.

Tesla shifted back to diamond to protect from attack. Dean was already coughing at this point from the gas and Tesla heisted him over her shoulder starting to make her retreat into the woods.

---

Sandra was using the rubbing sticks method to create fire. She gathered the supplies needed (straight stick, piece of wood she shaped with her ability, dry moss to catch, more moss to create the base of a bigger fire, and wood to keep the bigger fire going). After some effort and quite some time, Sandra managed to ignite a small amber. Carefully she moved the amber to a small patch of moss near her catching it, as it smokes and a flame starts, she moves the small patch to the main fire catching the moss there, which soon catches the sticks above it. From here they can slowing start building the fire bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 1:13 am

Dean dealt with tear gas before. He manages to work through it by staying calm instead of panicking.

Dean: You didn't need to carry me. There is a trick to lasting longer in tear gas and knock out gas, you stay calm. Panicking leads to a faster heartbeat along with faster breathing and in effect the gas spreading in your body.

While Dean coughed a few times, he was better off than Johnny. Hell Dean was still in fighting condition.

Dean: Anyway, we have to leave them.

Dean puts on a black cloak while leading Tesla back to Valhalla.

---

The soldier that was with Titus left him with a guard. Said soldier is talking in an earpiece as he leaves Lee's base, heading to a helipad.

Soldier: I need a medical evacuation right away. We have less than 2 hours to get to Bloomingdale, pick up the injured person, and get to the hospital.

He gets in a helicopter that was prepped as he moved, after calling in the evac. This is a special military helicopter that can move as fast as a good amount of airplanes but lacks weapons, used only to drop off soldiers and pick up wounded soldiers.

---

Jesse: Let's take what we got an retreat. We need to get you medical attention.

Jesse fires a gun at Johnny which shocks him, being a police-style tazer. She blindfolds Johnny and handcuffs him when he's down. Jesse took control of the situation with James and Paige hurt. Paige had to cover her face with a cloth to slow down the bleeding, James had a knife in his arm.

Jesse: Pick up Knife Man Guy. We are heading to the reserves base.

Jesse is leading Johnny along from behind with a hand on his shoulder. Paige has to follow Jesse since it is clear she can barely see the path. Any soldiers that survived are bringing Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy.

---

Serena, Suzuna, and Gale make the shelter relatively quickly since they only had to make 2 walls and a roof. They also took the time to cover the ground with raised logs, then leaves on top of the logs. They took the softest logs they could that were sturdy. They managed to finish just as it got dark.

Suzuna: Shelter is done.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 1:39 am

Tesla: My apologies for carrying you. I knew I could likely only get one one, and you seemed the best choice. It was looking like you was in a hard situation, so I grabbed you and ran.

Tesla was now in normal state again and following Dean back to Valhalla.

Tesla: It's unfortunate how things went down. I don't think losing 3 members, able fighters at that, was part of this plan.

---

When they finished the shelter they noticed Sandra had the fire going. Some was already sitting around it.

---

One of the soldiers that tried to follow Tesla rejoined the group. He quickly runs over to Paige.

Soldier: Mam we lost the targets. However I did find this.

Paige was able to hold the cloth with one hand and with her free had the soldier passed her her guy which Dean tossed away earlier. There was no telling where the knife was, but that didn't matter as lots of those would be at the reserve anyway. Paige quickly put the weapon away as she continues following Jessie.

---

Not much is spoken between Troy and Titus only that Troy would willing play ball. It was the best option he had.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 2:33 am

Dean and Tesla walk into the pub. Tesla, being known for wearing white, had a white cloak.

Zeik: Where are the others?
Dean: Johnny, Riot Shield Man, and Knife Man Guy got captured. We leave in the morning, the gas lady and her soldiers are set back a few days at the least.
Victor: How do you know that?
Dean: One of us broke her nose and she is bleeding pretty bad.

The tiger looks happy when hearing that bit of news. Katy always had something against Paige, probably because Paige looked up to Lee like he's a god and tried to get Katy to do the same.

---

The helicopter reaches Bloomingdale quickly and Cullen exits via a rope.

Cullen: The medical evacuation is here. Where is Jenny?
Soldier: Right here, General O'Brien!

The soldier leads Cullen to Jenny who is being treated by a field medic.

Cullen: Get to the chopper. We need to get her out now.

Cullen helps the soldier carry Jenny to the helicopter via a stretcher. He ties it to a pair of ropes and she is pulled up, followed by Cullen climbing a rope ladder. Cullen calls out on his way up.

Cullen: Get moving! I'll climb as we go.

The pilot follows Cullen's command and he climbs as the helicopter moves back towards the white lands.

---

Serena gutted the animals and started cooking them. She threw the guts over a cliff to avoid attracting predators.

Serena: This will take an hour before being ready to eat.

Meanwhile, Suzuna was eating an apple while sitting at the fire. It was already dark out and this was like a camping trip. She noticed Jean looked pretty hungry and tossed an apple to her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 3:05 am

Jean caught the apple in her hands.

Jean: Thanks.

She quickly took a bite. Sandra seemed to be maintaining the fire, it didn't take much to keep it going at this point.

---

It's fairly dark when the soldiers reach the base, but Jessie gets both Paige and James back quickly without further harm. Jessie hardly needs to call out as soldiers immediately went to retrieve medics when they seen their injured leader arrive. Jessie was ultimately taken for a debriefing of the events while medics went to work on Paige and James, bringing both to a medical camp.

---

Tesla: She'll probably have it out for us the next time we see her.

Tesla didn't really care, and you could almost say she was entertained by her own statement. She simply wanted to let the others know that next time she may not waste any time playing around, especially coming to Dean or herself.

---

Troy was a bite curious why Titus had quiet down quite a bit since hearing the news about Jenny.

Troy: So what's with the girl? She your girlfriend? Wife?.... Daughter?

Titus simply gave Troy a "stay out of my person affairs" type of annoyed looked. Troy knew that type of look.

Troy: Alright, damn I was just asking. Don't blow a gasket.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 4:55 am

(Note: You randomly added an "i" to Jesse's name. Stop changing names XD)

Suzuna finishes her apple.

Suzuna: I'm tired...I'm going to sleep.

Suzuna splits off from the group to sleep. She takes in the middle of the shelter, not wanting to fall off. The trip took a pretty large toll on Suzuna being her first big trip on foot after losing a lot of blood, and she looked tired as she ate her apple. Suzuna was somewhat prepared, pulling a blanket out of her bag and using it as a pillow. Her food was on one side but clothes were on the other so she put her head on the side with clothes.

---

Dean: Yeah, she said something about few people daring to make her bleed.
Victor: You know, that tiger seems fond of us. Kind of reminds me of Katy.
Zeik: You mean your contact that Kai said got killed?
Victor: Yeah but something makes me feel like she's right here with us.
Zeik: I think you have been reading too much Detective Shin now.
Victor: But you know I love to read!
Zeik: ...I know...

Victor and Dean trailed off in their own conversation and Katy perked up. She wanted to say she was there but couldn't.

---

Kunoichi, and Reina are in their tent, talking. Kunoichi got Reina talking about what boys they like from the group and Kai is just listening, trying to fall asleep.

---

Meanwhile, in the blue lands...

Olaf: This place smells funny...
Baleog: It's a swamp, brotha!
Olaf: I wonder if there is any candy here.
Erik: Don't eat swamp candy, it'll kill ya.
Olaf: But I like swamp candy.

(I guess the lost vikings are comedic relief now)
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 5:47 pm

Sandra invited Jean over to where she was sitting.

Sandra: You want to make sure the fire stays lite.
Jean: Why me?
Sandra: I think I'm going to follow Suzuna lead and head to sleep early.

Sandra was tired like Suzuna was, but getting some extra sleep might help prepare her better for tomorrow. Sandra had some wood gathered, it was easy for her with telekinesis. With Jean in control of the fire Sandra stood up but limped the first few steps. After sitting and resting for a while her ankle had become stiff and sore. After having weight on it for a few seconds, she was able to move around easier, much how she was earlier with only a light limp in her step. Sandra may of been a little more hurt then she was letting on, but she was mobile.

(gotta cut this post short, supper time.)
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 10:39 pm

By now, Jenny is in the white lands. She is in the ER in the hospital in Lee's base.

Cullen: How is she?
Doctor: She's slowly improving. She has the obstacle of taking on multiple concussions, she might not even remember who she is.
Cullen: Inform Lee of her condition.
Doctor: Understood.

Cullen leaves the room to head to the prison cells and visit Titus.

---

Serena noticed Sandra's limp and got worried for her. She moves next to Jean.

Serena: Did anything happen to Sandra on your trip?

---

After Jesse got debriefed, she heads to the medical tent to check up on Paige and James.

Jesse: Can we expect Paige and James back in combat soon?
Nurse: Not unless we take them back to the white lands. Paige is losing blood fast, has a broken nose, and has to be treated as if she has a concussion. She was clearly punched by Tesla Nova, the punch had too much velocity with the power of one of our trained warriors so she was likely in normal form. James has his arm out of order for at least a few days. The dagger went into his bone.
Jesse: Damn...that means we need to call in a replacement from Lee. He won't be happy.

Jesse leaves the medical camp to head to the radio tower and call in Lee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next