The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Evolution. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 6:30 pm

Hannah smirks a bit, firing 2 large blasts at the split attack then using a flamethrower-type attack to rocket boost diagonally in the air, just missing the ball of water heading for her head.

"That was a nice try" she calls out
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 7:12 pm

At that time, Zaria can see through the kitchen window bursts of flame and steam shooting up from where Katie and Hannah are training at.
Smiling Zaria says, "that looks like it might be fun." After saying that she finishes the last of the dishes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 12:12 am

"Damn" Katie expressed, she didn't think somebody could jet themselves into the air with fire by creating a rocket effect. It had caught her off guard. "Resourceful Hannah but I can get airborne also." Katie stepped back to the pond creating a ice disc on the surface which she steps on. Katie then creates a water jet effect that pushes the ice disc, and as such Katie also upwards into the air. Since Katy is now using a fair bit of water to jet herself upward, she changes her tactics a bit. Katie started creating smaller balls of water in the air, not as brute powerful as the streaming water she used before, Katie is able to push this small balls much quicker through the air and forum them faster then bigger attacks. Katie shifts the water balls into ice balls mid flight, sending about 2 to 3 pound ice balls in Hannah direction.

While smaller then Katie previous attacks these ice balls was much like chunks of hail, Hannah knew then could still do damage and knock a person out. Maybe even kill with a well placed hit at the speeds they are going.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 1:09 am

Zaria walks out of the cabin. She can see that Hannah and Katie seem to be airborne several hundred yards away.

"I guess while I wait for them to finish, I will work on preparing my training for her." She walks behind the cabin heads for a clearing in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 1:38 am

Hannah aims one of her arms towards the balls of ice, causing her to go fairly quickly towards the ground and away from Katie, also blocking the attack in the process. At the last second, she aims back down and slides to a stop. This displayed excellent balance in the high heels.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 1:21 am

This Hannah girl was something else, she was really good. Katie lowered herself back to the ground, she wasn't use to using this much power so quickly and it was starting to slightly show in his breathing. Katie also didn't know how many more tricks she could throw at the girl. "Very impressive Hannah" Katie said as she contemplated her next move. Katie wondered if she could get close and strike at Hannah. Close quarters, or hand to hand combat was where Katie's skills seriously lacked, much more then her control over water. Katie was aware of this which was why she hated getting close, however if she could come up with a series to attacks to get Hannah to leave herself open, the risk of going outside her comfort zone might just be worth the reward.

Katie focused hard on her power collecting a large portion of water from the pond and raising it into the air. Katie spread the water out so it creating what looked like a large square platform in the sky, by the time it was fully spread the water seemed to cover a pretty much the whole sandy area of the training grounds that Hannah used. It was wide enough that Hannah couldn't outrun the next move, well, hopefully. Hannah rocket trick was indeed fast but it wasn't this fast, was it?

It seemingly started to rain heavily under the platform of water, Katie letting the bottom portion of the platform essentially fall apart, gravity naturally did the rest. Katie hoped if Hannah got wet it would effect the use of her fire. The top layer of the water platform Katie froze and broke into chunks, again at this point Katie simply let gravity take over as chunks of iced rained down upon Hannah. "Damn that was exhausting" Katie muttered to herself, as Hannah turned her attention skyward to contend with the raining ice, Katie made her move running in looking to strike Hannah with a fist to the face.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 10:48 pm

Hannah paid attention to what Katie was doing and was already well on her way to running towards her by the time the water was built up. She was breathing a little heavier but constantly being on the run helped her stamina. However, she wasn't on the offensive. She was just planning on essentially dancing around attacks.

"That takes too long for a one on one fight" she comments as she gets closer
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 11:51 pm

"Point taken" Katie responded. She was kinda hoping Hannah wouldn't be exactly aware of what Katie was up to till the attack started, but seems it wasn't to be. Katie and Hannah met mid run and Katie still tried throwing a few strikes, Hannah was able to evade them easily however as Katie close combat skills, or lack there of lead to sloppy strikes and easily readable moves. Katie realized quickly she couldn't touch Hannah and she was tiring fast by now.

She had one last idea. After throwing one last strike Katie fell to one knee breathing heavily. Back on to Hannah Katie started forming a ice ball keeping it hidden from view. She listened for footsteps, only herself and Hannah was there after all. When it sounded like Hannah was near Katie jumped up and shot the ice ball at her.

Doing a fake out was one of the few things Katie had actually learned about, hopefully it did the trick here.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 12:43 am

Hannah tried to dodge the attack, getting hit in the knee in the process. "Good work" she says, panting lightly, and checking the knee for injury, which there was none other than a small bruise
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 12:55 am

"I... I did it" Katie said, surprised in herself she had managed to pull it off, just in the nick of time to. Katie was breathing heavier then Hannah and had exhausted herself throwing everything she could think of at the girl. Katie walks over to Hannah and kneels down to check the knee. "Hey if this starts to swell or hurt I have some stuff in my other cloths (the military outfit she first wore) that can help you out."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 1:15 am

"I'll be fine" she says as she gets up, walking Katie back to the cabin
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 1:50 am

"So what's the next step" Katie asked as they walked back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 2:40 pm

Zaria has finished making her training ground. "I can't wait to get started."

She walks back to the cabin. Upon arriving, she sees Hannah and Katie walking back to the cabin. When they reach the cabin, Zaria asks, "So how did it go?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 7:50 pm

"I managed to lay a attack... eventually." Katie responded back. Hannah and Katie both showed signs of fatigue, Katie seemed more so tired out then Hannah but that was be expected.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 9:17 pm

"Well you look like you need to rest, so why don't we do my training a little later. Unless you don't want to wait?" Zaria asks.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 9:31 pm

"I'll take a nap before, thank you." Katie went in and threw herself on the bed, going to sleep almost straight away without even showering or anything. She'd burned through a lot of energy in her training with Hannah and now this bed felt heavenly, she needed a rest.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 9:49 pm

"So Hannah, what do you think about her ability to control her powers?" Zaria asked.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 2:09 am

"She gives away her attacks but shows excellent control" Hannah replies "I'm going on some recon tomorrow, it will take me a while to be back. Maybe a day, maybe a couple of weeks"
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 3:09 am

"I hope your mission is successful. In the meantim, I will try my best to train her up. Then you two could have a rematch when you get back." Zaria replies.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 1:48 pm

Katie slept pretty solidly for a number of hours before falling off the bottom bunk and hitting her butt on the floor, waking her immediately. "ow" Katie simple responded. Seeing Katie earlier just flopped onto the bed she was already partly hanging off while sleeping. When she eventually rolled it was all she needed to fall. Katie got up and patted the dust off butt, realizing how sweaty she smells from her earlier. "Urg I need a shower" she said and proceeded to exit the room.

Going into the living area there seemed to be nobody around. "Hello?" Katie questioned.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 3:04 pm

As Katie walks by the lit fireplace, her shadow starts to move on it's own. Without her noticing, a shadowy figure starts coming out of Katie's shadow. After the figure finishes appearing, it is revealed to be Zaria. She then taps on the shoulder of the unsuspecting Katie. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 3:30 pm

Hannah slips out behind Katy and Zaria, in more street style clothes, quietly muttering to herself "I hate to do this but I can't be caught quick." Her maid outfit is in a duffle bag, and she has her guitar. She heads back around back, and the sound of an ATV starting is heard, which is done by her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 12:54 am

Katie jumps slightly as she spun around, having gotten a fright. "What the... Zaria, where did you come from?" Katie questioned. Katie felt like she dang near had a heart attack when Zaria sneaked up.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 1:11 am

"I used my gift to sneak up on you. You can consider it you first lesson of my training." Zaria replies.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 1:22 am

"Right, always keep your guard up. OK, so what are we doing for training Zaria" Katie asked. She assumed Zaria would be challenging her in a different way then Hannah did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution.
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next