The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Evolution. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 3:35 am

Katie came out just as Hannah took off. "Well I'm ready. I heard the ATV, I take that as it's time to get moving."
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 8:00 pm

"Not yet. Hannah just needed a head start since you can move faster." Jamie says before whitelisting Katie.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 10:48 pm

"Oh ok." With having to wait Katie spoke to Zaria. "So, you said after your fight that Ken healed you guys, well, tried to. But how'd you guys meet in the first place."
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 11:52 pm

Hinata embarrassingly steps forward.

Hinata: I think that I should answer this one. I forced a poor truck driver to take me to DC, but what I didn't know that he was actually supporting anti-government people over seas. I decide to protect him so he could make a delivery. After we were attacked, I captured one of the attackers, and it just so happen to be him.

She points to Ken.

Ken: I was like Seer here. I worked for the government, but after meeting Zaria I decided to betray them and help her. I do however have made some connections that we can go to for weapons and info. We will be hitting them up on our trip. Just remember to try and stay as hidden as possible, because they are looking for all of us except these two which is our greatest advantage.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 13th 2016, 1:42 am

"Sooo, it's a case of a kidnap victim ultimately siding with the kidnapper?" Katie said that kinda jokingly, though Hinata's story did make it seem like that. "Well Ken you saved these girls lives, I'm sure you'll be a cool guy once we get to know you better. However, Zaria I do have a question. Are you going to be alright with only one arm? I mean I'm guessing Ken attended to your wound, you don't seem to be in pain. What I mean is, do you know how to properly fight with one arm? Cause your essentially crippled in a sense since the last time I seen you."

According to what was said, Zaria powers was split between herself and Hinata. So both separate was likely weaker then they was they where together, at least that's what Katie figured. On top of that Zaria had a arm missing, that had to hinder her from a fighting perspective. So Katie was a little worried about just how capable Zaria was now in combat.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 13th 2016, 12:33 pm

Just then Zaria disappears from view and appears behind Katie. She puts a kunai to the back of Katie's neck.

Zaria: I think that I will manage somehow. My training has prepared me for many situations including this one, so you don't have to worry.

She puts the kunai away and walks back over to Ken and Hinata.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 13th 2016, 12:48 pm

After the initial surprise Katie was left wondering just what kind of training Zaria had been through, that she was prepared even for the loss of a entire limb. "Well then... that answered that. Long as you arm doesn't bother you, I guess that's the main thing." Katie kinda felt that if it hadn't been ended prematurely, Zaria would have a lot more to show her regarding training.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 14th 2016, 12:14 am

Hannah was well on her way. Meanwhile, Jamie makes sure that things go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 14th 2016, 11:29 pm

Things was peaceful as group waited a little longer. "I'd imagine Hannah has a fair lead by now, you think we should get going now?" Katie was talking to Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 17th 2016, 1:47 am

Jamie checks the time "Another 30 minutes. Hannah wants you to drive the bus, and that will be a red flag for cops. The patrol turns away from here in 25."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 17th 2016, 7:55 pm

"Alright" Katie simply replies.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 18th 2016, 1:43 am

Jamie sends Katie off after waiting, letting Ken lead Zaria and Hinata.

---

Meanwhile, Hannah is just reaching her city but she already knows something is off. There is a complete lack of police, and she hears music in the distance. Getting closer, she recognizes it, and speeds towards it.

I hope I make it there in time Hannah thinks, getting off the atv. Her contacts, a band, are at gunpoint thanks to thugs and singing/playing Hero by Skillet.

"What's going on here?" Hannah asks. The thugs are buff men, and she already knew she can't use her powers.
"Nonna yer business" The first of the three thugs answers
"Well it's clear you're harassing innocent civilians, possibly robbing" Hannah replies "And I won't stand that." She finishes, standing up.
"Yer askin fer a fight" the thug says, the group turning towards her.

She is ready for a fight. However, one thug turns back to the band. She runs towards the thugs, dodging the bullets and jumps over them. She then runs up to the one aiming at her friends and elbows him in the back before disarming him, then doing the same with the other two. She ends up in the middle of them circling her, panting lightly, and tosses a cd at the band.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 18th 2016, 2:51 am

Katie had left with the bus. While faster then the atv, it'd still take a little time to reach her destination.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 18th 2016, 5:08 pm

Ken: I think it's time that we head out ourselves.
Hinata: So where are we headed?
Ken: I have some mercenary friends nearby that can help us get weapons and people. They reside on the outskirts of a city just a few hours south of here.
Zaria: Wait a minute!

They turn to Zaria.
Hinata: What's wrong now dumb ass?
Zaria: Language!

Hinata sticks her tongue out at Zaria.

Zaria: Are you sure that you want to do this?
Ken: Yeah why?
Zaria: because if memory serves me right, the closest human city to the south of here is right on the edge of the Dark Forest.
Ken: What's so bad about that?
Zaria: It's where "They" live.

This confuses Ken.

Hinata: The Dark Forest is where the more sinister non-human species live.
Ken: So you guys are more then capable of handling any of those creatures.
Zaria: I hope so.

She just stares off into the distance aimlessly as they get into the car and drive away.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 18th 2016, 11:41 pm

The band looks at the cd and nods, doing their best to match the cover of Hope. Meanwhile, Hannah is playing the dodging game, knowing she has to wear them out. She slowly pants heavier as this goes on.
Back to top Go down
PrincessTwinTail
Citizen
Citizen
PrincessTwinTail

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 18th 2016, 11:52 pm

Just then a gust of wind burst through knocking the thugs off their feet.

???: You gentlemen shouldn't be picking on girls. That isn't very fair.

The thugs turn to see a small feminine looking person with long white hair. They try to shoot at it, but it raises it's hand and another gust comes through blowing the guns out of their hands.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 12:18 am

(Fyi they were already disarmed and the band has at least 1 male member)

She looks at the thugs, and this new person, in a defensive position. A group of young adults comes in and restrains them, and stands behind Hannah, barely recognizing her.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" Hannah asks the mystery person. She suspected the Fairy King, and knew it was more important than ever to hide her identity.
Back to top Go down
PrincessTwinTail
Citizen
Citizen
PrincessTwinTail

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 12:30 am

(sorry didn't know that)

The figure walks a little bit forward. The figure now can be seen better. It appears to be very short with long white hair that goes down to it's chest and is wearing very baggy clothes.

"I'm sorry, I saw that you were in trouble and thought that I should help. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 12:37 am

"Other than a lack of law enforcement, I'm fine. I took them on to save that band" She answers. "Are you part of the public safety?"

She now confirmed in her head that this was Fairy King. She heard enough stories about him and wanted to confirm his loyalty.
Back to top Go down
PrincessTwinTail
Citizen
Citizen
PrincessTwinTail

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 12:46 am

The figure scoffs at the question. "Me join up with those monsters. I would rather die than work with those cruel beasts. By the way miss, I do believe that I have failed to introduce myself. My name is Yasha. May I ask what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 12:53 am

She notices a cop patrolling the nearby blocks. She can't answer with words without blowing her cover, and the plan. "Rie Suzaku" is what she says on the spot as she hands Yasha a promotional cd with her signature, winking to let him know not to say it, and softly saying "I'm her" in his ear.
Back to top Go down
PrincessTwinTail
Citizen
Citizen
PrincessTwinTail

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 1:04 am

"So I guess this means that you've heard of me. It was very noble of you to try and help the band. I guess that I put you in a tough spot, so let me assist you one more time."

He lifts up his hand and black dust starts coming out. A slight breeze carries the black dust several hundred yards in the opposite direction of the group. Then there is a large explosion. This causes all the cops to panic and run towards the explosion.

"Don't worry I made sure that the blast was where nobody would get hurt. Now go before they find us here."

(Just to clarify, am I a recruit or recruiter now?)
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 1:12 am

(Recruit)

"They're my friends, and contacts. That's an interesting power you have."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 11:39 pm

Katie was making good time in the bus, with the cops off patrol she was free to exceed the speed limit which was helping her greatly. Nearing her destination in record time up ahead she see's a couple of cop cars, they was parked near a flipped over car and the cops had their guns out. Jamie timing was right, the cops was off duty. But these guys seemed to have been following a criminal that had crashed. Katie reduced her speed, hopefully the cops would be distracted and not recognize the bus.

Katie passed by, things seemed fine in the first few seconds until she heard sirens behind her, one of the two cops had come after her. "Crap!" Katie exclaimed as she slowed down and pulled to the side. She knew she was never going to outrun a police cruiser in this bus. The cop approached the bus with weapon at the ready, instructing the driver to exit with her hands up. Katie follows the officers instructions. The officer approached Katie putting her hands behind her back and cuffing her.

Soon enough the cop turned his attention to checking the bus for Hannah. Katie knew this was her opportunity to get the jump on him, using her powers Katie starts freezing the cuffs to make them brittle. "I better hurry after I knock this guy out. His partner will come looking before long" Katie thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 EmptyApril 20th 2016, 11:36 pm

Hannah thanks the new ally and lets him know when and where to meet her later. She then continues the city recruitment with the help of the band and young adults. She is on the atv, using the cd to attract non-cops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution.
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next